[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

23 hours ago, gladys57 said:

I'm not condoning his action but the very fact that he COULD CRY while watching a sad movie shows that he isn't heartless at all! :D

Is this serious or are you joking? He obviously faked his tears to mess with SB.

And I don't understand how some of you can romanticize NS's abusive behavior towards SB (like "he hit her at the airport because he liked her" etc??? :worried:).

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lawyerh Your last post just made me realize that NS's hijacked date with SB... was possibly his first real date with a woman!! :o

If we are to believe the flashbacks, this is the first time he's not pushing a woman away, right? Though in the end he's still pretending to be someone else.

20 hours ago, Muh Fadlan said:

Do you think it is fair she doesn't recognize NS on the place of NS3 in the theater as NS stated? I mean, she was paying her full attention to the movie. I don't know that she would recognize it or not if not because of NS cried, but I don't think it is fair to say she failed to differentiate them. She was with NS3 all the time. She knew something was off, that's why she changed her attention towards Nam Shin. 

I think she did notice something was off before she even caught him crying. She was peeking at him on and off since he wiped her tears (instead of focusing on the movie as before) and that was how she noticed him crying.

And while we are at this, I gotta give it to SKJ, his acting was pretty amazing because I could actually sense it was NS and not NS3 when he came back in and sat down. It's like you can tell it's a different person when it's the same actor! I feel it's the way he controls his facial features (apart from makeup and hair style).

@dreamfall92, YES! I'am SERIOUS!  Let's be different in our opinions. I was just voicing my own opinion here as someone who used to deal with countless teenaged deliquents which is why I find NS pitiful, yet interesting and needs psychiatric help since young. :(

Of course grandpa knows about his delinquent behaviour but refuse to admit it and to send him for counselling would deemed him as a weakling which he cant tolerate like poor little Hee Dong. NS acts aggressively towards his grandpa for his own survival!:angry:

I need to reiterate again that NS may be aggressive and acts tough but deep down he is very vulnerable and has a soft side which can surprise even you! He can indeed really cry without acting! NS FIGHTING!:wub:

1 hour ago, topazeyedgirl said:

I hope it isn't NS on the manual control when NS3 attacks SB. I hope it's director Seo and that NS is the one that stops SB from being hurt. That would be a good twist to leave us even more confused :joy:

Yes. I believe this is going to happen because this drama still has tons of plot twist remained. :w00t: Plus I still have faith in Nam Shin. And I know he doesn't want to hurt KSB. I think he feels something for her. Him bothering her is not just because "Robot has her while I don't." kinda thing. :vicx:

I'm the person who alwa cheer on lovers with true obstacles.

If there is a robot or an alien that's who I'm rooting for to get the girl/boy  especially if they fulfill the fairytale sense of soulwondermatesness.

however I believe that fairytales where true love causes the beast to lose his beastly form engender a misconception in women that they can turn pigs into princes. You can't. A prince is a prince without a throne, a pig is a pig on a throne.

So Of course I want Bong So to be with Shin3.

It make no sense practically, but as the story is executed it makes emotional sense. They say Shin3 can't feel, but then they show Bong So and us he does

Having ShinH have feeling for Bong So and have her do an attachment switch in the next two episodes is unlikely to lead to an emotionally satisfying conclusion because. . .

We haven't seen SinH interact with Bong So enough to care about their relationship.

ShinH set Bong So up in the beginning of the drama.

Bong So tried to exploit ShinH

ShinH as we have seen him is nothing like Shin3. It is Shin3 Bong So loves.

ShinH doesn't seem like a nice or good person. Look at how he treats YeNa.

But he must have something worthwhile or JYH wouldn't be so loyal.

I understand that ShinH back story should make I'm sympathetic but he has been inert for too much of the story

The last time a creative team tried to do an emotional attachment transfer was with BIG and the audience did not embrace the ending.

I think everyone is supposed to be complex human being in this drama but they mostly come off as awful.

I am supporting NS psychologically. I strongly BELIEVE in giving delinquents  2nd chances and I've experienced many such cases in real life. And I AM NOT one of those who think that NS may be interested in SB romantically!:D

And I'm also one of those who isn't interested in the romance of our Robbo NS3 & SB as I shunned fantasy drama like plagues even though they're blockbusters. I've got played out by the recent drama, Black Knight! :angry:

Yes! They dont need to have children and live happily together. Unless SB takes an immortal pill, how's she going to deal with aging when she's seen later with NS3 in public and someone asks if she's his mum? (In real life, the French president will surely age.) !:blush:

Poor human NS, his priority battle now is to get his Identity back - that somewhat got stolen / played by another clone. I would be very angry the same way he felt, on the first scene ep 14 when Dr. Oh called "Shin-ah", both of them turned around, but she gave a longer glare towards NS3 face.

1. Human NS is aware that NS3 is made of metal, no matter how hard you hit him, NS3 won't die unless we unplug the battery. I know it's not good to hit someone that hard when you're mad; but at that time, that's the only way NS can do to prove someone that his clone - NS3 - is not human.

2. Violence towards child. NS was always distance towards his cousin, little that NS know that HeeDong got slowly close towards NS3 when he was in coma, HeeDong doesn't know that NS3 is a Robot. And when human NS visited his room for the first time, he found HeeDong and his aunt in his room - I think it's not NS fault that he pushed away HeeDong. He just acted the same way like before. NS is a lone ranger in his room and hostile towards everyone in the house.

Pssstt....NS stared in awe to SB (in my opionion) when SB asked politely HeeDong's mother to leave NS room. I heart him (NS).

3. Physical towards SoBong at the airport. Hmm..this is a little bit hard to accept, but I hope there is a story behind it that we don't know of. Writer-nim please please show us the NS-SB history. Remember that NS is the one who support the act of Photographer Sister Jo and SoBong to make money from stealing his pictures for sale. That means, NS knows SB already (maybe providing her a job?), I remember human NS called Sister Jo (from the plane) to verified the situation once he made a ruckus.... I don't know if the money deal include the punching -  but sorry, still stubbornly I believe that NS has interest in SB prior the punching incident. LOL :D.

Psstt .... SB is a KickBoxing fighter, she is a though woman. What if in the next episode SB punch NS in the face, will we call it Even Steven?

@dramaninja :), yes I am happy to see NS had a stolen date with SoBong, That's a very sneakily clever of NS, I say. Hehehe.

@lilyphenix and @topazeyedgirl I love that we have different opinions. So let be the only human NS defender. NamShin is innocent until proven guilty ...:D:D, *Now I'm hiding behind @UnniSarah for protection *

---------------------- Q: Why did the robot cross the road? - A: Because it was programmed to do it  --------------------------

32 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

I am supporting NS psychologically. I nelieve in giving delinquents  2nd chances and I've experienced many cases in real life. 

I'm in full support of second chances --- but the secondchancer has to want to change before I give support.

And I AM NOT one of those who think that NS may be interested in SB romantically!:D i don't really see it. But I can be persuaded.

And I'm also one of those who isn't interested in the romance of our Robbo NS3 & SB ME. THAT'S ME.I shunned fantasy drama like plagues even though they're blockbusters. I've got played out by the recent drama, Black Knight! :angry: I hate getting played by drama's. Give me back my time.

Yes! They dont need to have children and live happily together. Unless SB takes an immortal pill, how's she going to deal with aging when she's seen later with NS3 in public and someone asks if she's his mum? if Bong So can stay in Dr. Oh's good graces she can make NS3 at 10 year intervals for her and there will be less questions (In real life, the French president will surely age.) !:blush:

@PororoQueen, please add me as human NS's SUPPORTER or defender as you call it! :D

From different sites, NS does have supporters too!  The poor "troubled soul" certainly needs support. It is easy to criticise and condemn him now but he certainly needs help and SUPPORT to change. I'm positive he isn't evil and may try to change slowly if given a chance! Let's keep supporting him till the end! :lol:

NS FIGHTING!:heart:

@PororoQueen Dang, if not already (or if you're looking for a career change) you could be a lawyer in real life! You made such a case for NS and his troubled soul that, if we were in court, I wouldn't be able to condemn him! :lol:^_^

I'm hungry for NS redemption, and I hope that I won't have to pick up pieces of my heart on the floor and glue them together by the time the drama is over. There are so many tragic stories at play (NS, ORR, SB, YH), and things up in the air, I'm hoping for the best, but I'm also a bit nervous... 

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

Poor human NS

Remember that NS is the one who support the act of Photographer Sister Jo and SoBong to make money from stealing his pictures for sale. That means, NS knows SB already (maybe providing her a job?), I remember human NS called Sister Jo (from the plane) to verified the situation once he made a ruckus.... I don't know if the money deal include the punching -  but sorry, still stubbornly I believe that NS has interest in SB prior the punching incident. LOL :D.

Of all the characters in this drama the most problematic one for me is Sister Jo. O find her awful and annoying. I dislike her more than Seo, and he tries to kill people. I dislike her more than awful grandfather who is just flesh bones and greed packaged in skin.

Sister Jo betrays and expose people, she pays no attention to her friends desire and uses her .

I might be wrong but there were two deals.

Jo convinced SoBong to take clandestine pictures of ShinH to sell. This was a set up.

Jo made a deal with ShinH to set SoBong up so they could create an incident /distraction so he could escape.

I don't understand why folks in the drama continue to associate with her.

To the best ofy knowledge her telling SoBong's father that Shin3 was a robot was uncalled for interference in other people's life.

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

@lilyphenix and @topazeyedgirl I love that we have different opinions. So let be the only human NS defender. NamShin is innocent until proven guilty ...:D:D, *Now I'm hiding behind @UnniSarah for protection *

@PororoQueen  @gladys57      Thanks for joining our cause chingu. CHingu , you guys can hide behind me , I don't mind at all. Everyone is allowed their own opinion I respect that. truly :D  cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

NOw @lilyphenix  Are you truly joining our ship? If you are WELCOME  cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Its really nice to share thoughts in this forum. I'm really addicted to watch this drama. And i just can't help my self to predict this unpredictable story! Writer nim, daebak! chukkae yo~

So, here is some of my thoughts:

Let's start with Oh Ro Ra. From the beginning of the drama, we can see that NS started to lie to her that he don't want to be with in order to safe her. And it related to the early scene in eps 27 that NS has regret about his mom who easily replaced him with a robot. I just can't understand what Oh Ra thought was. This is the bad point of her. I think, if she really love him and want to protect him, why she didn't try to fight the chairman? She should do anything even endanger herself to save him, right? instead of replaced him with a robot to fullfil her longing (maybe we will find out on the next eps).

Grandpa. After watched the latest eps, I could say that i really hate him. How could he did it to NS? the terrible one is grandpa. He can do anything to gain power. He is unbeatable and greedy. The type of person who throw one's weight around. He is envy if someone can exceed him. Wth with that? No wonder he can't be happy with everything's that he've got. You're just human who have weakness grandpa. You will never be perfect or make anyone perfect as you want. You have to realize that you will go and die someday? Why didn't you try make good things for the rest of yourlife? and remember, NS3 is just a robot who can't replace human existence. It ridiculous if you want a robot become human. I can't stand on that! Sorry, eventhough i love NS3. Btw, i curious what was grandpa did to JW. Can't wait for next eps.

NS. I understand now whereof that behaviour coming from. Really sad to know his suffering through the life without affection and love from his mom even from his grandpa. He is all alone (that was he felt) while everyone amazed by NS3. Pity you NS. He may feel unfair, unjustice. He has right to mad his mom, "where have you been these 20 years while me holding back longing to protect and ensure you are safe??"

He can't trust anyone now. Its really hurts him in the deepest heart.

I am sure that NS actually is a good person indeed. A good person who raised in wrong neighbourhood. He is down an out because he felt nobody in his side to protect him. And i think that NS still wearing his mask for self defense. He look strong and stubborn outside but broken inside. Its really hurt me too, huhu. I really appreciate SKJ's acting because the message reached me. How lonely he was, how suffer he was, and how hurt he was. Daebak!

But still it doesn't make sense to do bad things to others. Cholte andwae~

I hope writer nim didn't destroy this character in the end. Because somehow i believe that NS have chance to change his behaviour to be more humanity. 

NS3. I don't want to call him 'it' but 'someone'. Someone who created by love. Full of love by his mom and Dav. From the beginning we can see that he raised by love. So, no wonder if he is more human than human itself. Wae? because all of good things from humanity was embedded in his brain. He even receive love from SB that make him more understand about human and love. And who says he don't have weakness? Even a robot have weakness. I call it, 'controlled by others'.

SB. I think SB is the main part of this struggle. She is actually on NS3 side. But, in the end i think she will realize how suffer NS was and try to help him and NS3. I hope SB will take part to change the dark side of NS. You can see how hard her punch to NS on the upcoming trailer right? haha. I'm very satisfied! Sometimes someone who loss control like NS need a punch haha. Good job girl!!

JYH. There's mystery about him that will revealed on the next eps i guess. But im sure he is on NS side. Let's wait and see.

I think there will be a happy ending for us. But, before that there's sad things coming first. If you see trailer on the highlight video, there's a scene that someone will return necklace to SB. Is he NS or NS3? i don't know it yet haha. But why the necklace returned? maybe someone will say goodbye to her. I ever see picture of SKJ in Czech. So i guess someone (NS or NS3) will back to Czech and live happily.

Actually i don't really care about who will be NS/3 side in the end. I just want them to have happy ending.

But the tragical ending i ever thought was maybe NS3 will sacrifice himself to help people around him. But please andwae~. Don't make it happen writer nim. 

8 more eps left. I hope writer nim will wisely reveal the mystery in this drama to make us understand whats happen afterall.

Actually i'm really confusing haha. Whatever it was, just stay tune on Mon~Tues to see our cute SKJ hehe.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

NOw @lilyphenix  Are you truly joining our ship? If you are WELCOME  cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@UnniSarah I've never been against NS! I'm mad at him for slapping SB in the beginning, I think he is broken, but he can heal. I want him to heal and be warm and human inside again, not angry all the time and cold. :wub: 

Don't worry. He makes me cry in my heart :tears: and he tortures me every chance he gets, but I'm not giving up! 

5 hours ago, hushhh said:

Of all the characters in this drama the most problematic one for me is Sister Jo. O find her awful and annoying. I dislike her more than Seo, and he tries to kill people. I dislike her more than awful grandfather who is just flesh bones and greed packaged in skin.

Sister Jo betrays and expose people, she pays no attention to her friends desire and uses her .

I might be wrong but there were two deals.

Jo convinced SoBong to take clandestine pictures of ShinH to sell. This was a set up.

Jo made a deal with ShinH to set SoBong up so they could create an incident /distraction so he could escape.

I don't understand why folks in the drama continue to associate with her.

To the best ofy knowledge her telling SoBong's father that Shin3 was a robot was uncalled for interference in other people's life.

She has deceived Sobong once, that's true, but she hasn't revealed N3's secret... For Sobong's sake, she's renouncing to a scoop that could earn her a Pulitzer and send her straight to the journalists' Olympus, so let's give her some credit for that, at least.

14 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

She has deceived Sobong once, that's true, but she hasn't revealed N3's secret... For Sobong's sake, she's renouncing to a scoop that could earn her a Pulitzer and send her straight to the journalists' Olympus, so let's give her some credit for that, at least.

True about holding on the story.

But along with deceiving SoBong, she also got her into the position where she was trapped into working for Seo.

And she did tell SoBong dad about Shin3 when she didn't want to. She also snooped through SoBong stuff while she was staying with SoBong's family. They had extended a hand of kindness to her.

Archived