[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@crazyyo, I could sense it already! At the piano playing scene, THAT BADASS LOOK was definitely human NS's! :D

WHAT A TWIST! Tonight episode is just mindblowing! How to wait until next week? :blush:

I think the switch happened at the cinema... When he went to get tissue. But omfg! He did not need to take out NS3's battery! Grrrr! Maybe coz he knows NS3 will not allow him any where near SB. Which reminds me, I thought omma was the only one who can control the manual mode?

3 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I don't think manual mode will work for long. He will snap out of it when at the scene where NS3 grabs So Bong throat.

Is he capable of hacking himself, of creating and installing some sort of firewall in his sytem? 

6 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

They mean when NS pretends to be NS3 (like the time when NS crushed the glass and started bleeding but everyone thought it was NS3 at first)

idk, this episode revealed to me more than anything that NS is very vulnerable emotionally . In the pool scene, I think he was the most honest so far ... the talk with SB was pretty deep. Doesn't excuse his behavior towards NS3 though. He needs to rely on JYH hyung more...

I don't know if it is right to say but I don't want JYH to leave NS side even when he tries to mess up with NS3 like the scene where he is crushing NS3's battery. I feel like only JYH can control NS like the scene he was throwing away his suits. NS did look moved by JYH apology and his offer to help him. The moment JYH left his side NS will go full evil

Ep 29+30 Text Preview

With anger, Nam Shin asks Dr. Oh how to get rid of Nam Shin III. She tries to avoid that situation, but in the end listens to Shin’s demand for manual control...

Director Seo provokes Nam Shin by saying he has something to tell him about his father Jung Woo. Nam Shin III begins to experience errors seeing So Bong again, and can’t hold himself back from running towards her... 

10 minutes ago, bebe sam said:

Which reminds me, I thought omma was the only one who can control the manual mode?

If it was Mom who gave the manual control to NS, I will put her in my list of villains. :rage: All this time I wanted to believe that she was good and just feeling guilty, but she couldn't really harm NS3 because she also loved him.

And the preview looks awful  :scream:  Still, I will cling on to the idea that NS3 will be able to override the manual control and he will not be able to hurt So Bong, or maybe his circuits will burn? Awwww, I don't know how I'm going to make it till next week. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

4 minutes ago, Rollito Deprimavera said:

If it was Mom who gave the manual control to NS, I will put her in my list of villains. :rage: All this time I wanted to believe that she was good and just feeling guilty, but she couldn't really harm NS3 because she also loved him.

And the preview looks awful  :scream:  Still, I will cling on to the idea that NS3 will be able to override the manual control and he will not be able to hurt So Bong, or maybe his circuits will burn? Awwww, I don't know how I'm going to make it till next week. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Based on the preview, I think she did hand it to him. :cry: Can't blame a mom's heart for being weak to her child no matter what, but she should at least know when to stop her son especially if he means to harm her other "son". It was like handing NS the kill switch.

Even though i understand NS's past, his actions are really frustrating me. He is desperate of affection and love but he has to realize that it doesn't work the way he is approaching it. <_<

I haven't watched the new episodes yet. Been so busy with RL. Will be back with my two cents. I know my emotions will be everywhere :vicx::astonished:

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Agree... this is just so stressful... its so much worse than good witch and switch change the world. 

@crazyyo yes seems a bit difficult to redeem NS to right path... actually in previous episodes when NS asked about his father to the grandfather, you can feel & see his softness and similarity to NS3. And thats why JYH mentioned before that they actually similar. But, seems that just empty hope. 

Was thinking too if NS so scared his position taken over. You know the feeling of afraid your job being taken off by autonomous robot....

THIS! there is already debates going on whether robots will take away jobs from people and all. Everyone is thinking in an emotional way because NS3 is a sweetheart the problem is NS looks at him as his rival and he IS his rival in a way, unintentionally I know. His jealousy and anger is justifiable. His actions like taking out his battery isn't. And against my hope JYH decided to leave his side. Can't they see saying things like these will only provoke him more? 

If Mom doesn't give the manual control to human Shin, could he learn how to activate the manual control by himself? I thought he is not stupid at all in this car technology business or whatsoever, he must learn or hear or read many information there. He was just being annoying all the time because he thought his mother left him.

I agree with what you say there, it seems that human SHIN is the villain of the end of this drama. I find it a shame, there was way that the two shon work together.
Looks like we're heading towards a bad end of the human SHIN, he will surely die at the end:bawling:

1 minute ago, marrez1 said:

I agree with what you say there, it seems that human SHIN is the villain of the end of this drama. I find it a shame, there was way that the two shon work together.
Looks like we're heading towards a bad end of the human SHIN, he will surely die at the end:bawling:

I don't understand why did the writer made such a pitiful character only to give it a bad ending (also making him a villain) so stressful

Guest dramacf

Gosh! I have no words! I'm still reeling from anger over that shitty date switch move that Human Shin pulled.

I'm afraid that since next week is going to be about the Manual Mode, the finale week could be about that damn Kill Switch again!

Just now, juju84 said:

And the award for the most sh*tty human goes to .....Nan Shin!

That feeling when you really starting to regret that truck has not done the charm. 

Its sad that robot is much more humane than real human.

This show reminds me of the game detroit: become human, everyone should definitely check out a walkthrough (it's like a movie). It's sooo good and deals with robots and humans and how it seems like robots have more feelings than humans do.

49 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

The way I see it, it seems that they are setting things up for a tragic ending. But not sure who would die. Maybe NS3, or maybe NS, Oh Ro Ra, So Bong...someone is going to sacrifice themselves for someone they love, to pass the message on how being human is linked to love and putting your loved ones first. There have been references all along the series about how humans can be the worst, so I expect some redemption in the end, but don't know how it will happen. I'm praying that this can be done without killing anyone, I'm too invested in the characters and suffering a lot here. :cold_sweat:

Archived