[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

I guess the final test of humanity/autonomy is if Shin3 can resist manual override. Then he has freewill and can be seen as human freely able to make good or bad choices on his own. Now that's a dangerous idea freewill robots.

One of my issues with the "romance" between Shin3 and SoBong was the issue of freewill and choice. Was what they share " love" or imprinting on Shin3's part?

There is the belief that a slave cannot love its master nor a hostage love an imprisoner because the relationship is warped in its asymmetry as survival of the powerless depends on the powerful.

( Please, I'm not trying to start a philosophical fight about parents and children it anything else, just offering a worldview.)

So Shin3 without freewill is forever be SoBong's slave. Shin3 with freewill might be capable of being SoBong's partner.

One of the things I struggle with about the story is the effect of real world dynamic s.

Were SoBong and Shin3's gender reversed would their dynamics read like a sex doll metaphor.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, philosophie said:

After everything writernims have put us through, I will not be satisfied if we get an open ending. I’m gonna need some closure!

Agreee~ we need a clear ending not an open ending hehe

14 hours ago, crazyyo said:

I wont compromise on a bad ending or open ending in anycase. I want happy ending for both shins, so bong and YH. To be honest I really don't see a bad ending for robot shin at all. He is definitely getting a good ending with SB. However I don't really see a good ending for Shin his self destructive path puts his ending in danger. 

Also theI scene in bts where he is moving back with Shin 3 hand moving towards him in a menacing way is not seo controlling him but it's probably shin who will take off shin 3's battery and shin 3 will try to take it back before falling down lifeless. 

Can't they be friends already? And can YH and Shin not fight with each other? :tears:

Yess, i'm beging for a happy ending too for NS. Let us to see him as a human being and full of love and affection to people around him, especially his hyung and his mom who was struggle to protect him so far

1 hour ago, inna03 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPDUqHHb8W/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2u3znw2a5jp0

Omo omo they said it was the last shoot. Exactly we will see this scene too right? So, a happy ending is possible to expect right? hehe

The last shoot of pre production drama doesn't necessarily need to be the last scene of the drama.

But me too hoping for the best possible ending there

10 hours ago, bkchild said:

Yes the thing he set up to happen that he wanted to happen. That was an idea that he got her friend (I should put quotes around friend that but Reporter Jo is...complicated) to suggest to her and have her carry out. Once again, she didn't do anything to him. She didn't betray him, she didn't hurt him, she didn't interfere with his life. She just got used by him.

He knew it will happen and that she will took the bait because it wasn't the fisrt time So Bong's used his private life affairs to make money. And she did because she was selfish, didn't care about Nam Shin and she didn't care about anything at all after she had to end her career as a fighter. He could be just a trash of a man but whether she agree to his lifestyle or not who is she to do that to her employer? If she didn't agree she could have quit but she kept working for him so she needed to keep silent about his private life.

Why he hit her was somewhat the only way to make a big impact, to make him the biggest jerk possible in the eyes of everyone (he did say to the grandfather to look forward to it that interesting things will happen from now on). Seems like he tried to tarnish his image countless time in the past, fighting and with his numerous affairs and all (why I think that it's not only teenager's rebelion is because it seems intentionnal, he didn't slept with the girl so he wasn't just fooling around, and look how concerned he was when the grandfather hit Young Hoon in his place) but he should have thought is wasn't enough and since he took his decision to go look for his mother to find out the truth, he needed someone to create this incident and knowing So Bong sold his pictures in the past, he must have thought it was his chance. The fact that she was in the wrong, he had an "excuse" to hit her.

So yes he used her but she did betray him as an employee and she did interfere with his life (though it benefits him too by tarnishing the company's image the grandfather love so much).

Of course I'm against violence and they are both in the wrong for hitting each other.

On 7/25/2018 at 7:30 AM, Muh Fadlan said:

Well, I might be the one who doesn't pity Nam Shin. His actions are just too much for me. Hurting people isn't something to pity at all. Disturbing people's relationship isn't something to pity at all. 

Honestly, I hope next episode will start with Kang So Bong's point of view. We forgot she is an ex-MMA fighter. She has become really feminime since she starts loving NS3, lol. Her punch looks good on the preview. Peace

And everyone hurting him by putting him back to his prison, trying to put him in the chairman position when he never wanted it, saying a robot is better than him, loving a robot more than him, asking him to act like the robot, is right?

I'm not saying I agree with his actions but at least I understand and pity him because if he acted that way it's because they did all that to him in the first place. It's not because he's just a jerk.

Also, Nam Shin hitting her made him inhuman but So bong punching him is totally fine? Why? because she's protecting NSIII that everyone love? It seems like she acted out of anger because Nam Shin did something (use the control manual mode it seems) to NSIII. This excuse isn't valid at all, she has no right to use violence too just because she's angry or for whatever reasons.

And thank you for pointed out that So Bong was actually an MMA fighter because since the beginning we never saw her fight or act like a bodyguard and it's even worse after she fall in love with NSIII (they should have made her a secretary).

1 hour ago, achillee said:

The fact that she was in the wrong, he had an "excuse" to hit her.

8 minutes ago, achillee said:

It seems like she acted out of anger because Nam Shin did something (use the control manual mode it seems) to NSIII. This excuse isn't valid at all, she has no right to use violence too just because she's angry or for whatever reasons.

I'm sorry, but I just had to point out how contradictory these two statements are. For me personally, the only excuse to hit someone is when you're protecting yourself or your loved ones. From the preview, it seems that SB hits NS after he made NSIII attack her/physically harm her. If we view NSIII as a robot only, a thing, then that's basically the same thing as NS using a tool to harm SB. Nothing can excuse that. If he deliberately used NSIII to physically harm a person (lets not even take SB into the picture), nothing can excuse that. Him hitting her in the first ep. has been excused aplenty and has some good points, but this time there's no freaking excuse for him doing that. It honestly blows my mind how far people go to excuse NS's shitty behaviour. Understanding him and pitying him is one thing, but let's not justify his violent tendencies just because he's a poor soul and has suffered. I desperately hope to see his redemption arc because right now his behaviour is hard to digest. 

17 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'm sorry, but I just had to point out how contradictory these two statements are. For me personally, the only excuse to hit someone is when you're protecting yourself or your loved ones. From the preview, it seems that SB hits NS after he made NSIII attack her/physically harm her. If we view NSIII as a robot only, a thing, then that's basically the same thing as NS using a tool to harm SB. Nothing can excuse that. If he deliberately used NSIII to physically harm a person (lets not even take SB into the picture), nothing can excuse that. Him hitting her in the first ep. has been excused aplenty and has some good points, but this time there's no freaking excuse for him doing that. It honestly blows my mind how far people go to excuse NS's shitty behaviour. Understanding him and pitying him is one thing, but let's not justify his violent tendencies just because he's a poor soul and has suffered. I desperately hope to see his redemption arc because right now his behaviour is hard to digest. 

I'm not trying to justify his actions, I'm just trying to understand why he acts like that because most of people only see/ wants to see what's on the surface. Young Hoon said Shin acts like that in front of everyone but he knows the real Shin so I'm curious to see it too.

See we interpret the preview differenly. In the preview, she hits him after he took the battery out of NSIII, then Nam Shin asked mom to use manual control mode and in the end NSIII harming So Bong. I thought she hits him because she's angry he's using manual mode to control NSIII, not because he using it to harm So Bong (it seems to happen after but it's hard to guess with juste the preview).

We still don't know the reason of her hitting Nam Shin yet nor if Nam Shin's using control mode to harm her (some say it might be Seo). BUT of course I totally agree with you on this, if Nam Shin is using NSIII to harm her nothing can excuse it. It's just plain violence and i'm against it and I'll be disappointed too.

Well We'll know the truth in a few days.

2 hours ago, nateko said:

I think it is interesting how hard people are working to justif the characters' behavior from the preview when we don't know the context.

However over 14 episodes we have watched Shin3 and SoBong tap into their humanity to become more caring and spontaneous generous ( Shin3) and less self centered (SoBong).

The drama has not allowed us that insight with ShinHuman. 

I think most of the affection/ loyalty ShinH has in the forum does not come from how the story is being told or what's on the screen. Instead it is the  result of

Audience affection for the actor

Audience filling in the story by extrapolating on the nuggets given

Audience loyalty to humanity

Audience attachment to reality about the nature of relationship between humans and machines

Adult ShinH hasn't earned my affection. The drama has not shared enough of his perspective for me to care for him. He has only been selfish and destructive in the drama.

Child ShinH has my affection, but that feeling hasn't transfered to the adult.

I can only assume the drama does not want me to love ShinHuman if it did it wouldn't have had him take a wrench/spanner to the face of an entity that was not harming him in an attempt to destroy.

I would find ShinH problematic if he had gone after Shin3's robovacuum friend for no reason.

Maybe the question is not, "Are you human?" but rather, "Are you humane?"

The concept of humanity is definite. Indeed, this robot is not human. It is therefore not wrong to refer to NS3 as "it" instead of "he".

The drama already presented the perspective of NS as a good human being. We know where he is coming from. NS3 is what NS could have been had he been raised by his mother.  But NS is no longer a teenager who can be whiny and rebellious. He's a full-grown man who can think of better ways to get away from his gramps' clutches. Instead of using his agency to fulfill his dream of reuniting with his mom, he chose to be a jerk to everyone. Is it understandable? Perhaps. Is it tolerable? No.

While NS exhibits a wide range of human emotions, he lacks the compassion that NS3 was able to machine-learn. 

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

Maybe the question is not, "Are you human?" but rather, "Are you humane?"

The concept of humanity is definitd

Indeed, this robot is not human. It is therefore not wrong to refer to NS3 as "it" instead of "he".

The drama already presented the perspective of NS as a good human being.

1- i'm not sure that I know what human and humane means and if whatever we think it is or value about those concept is immutable.

Scientists used to give great importance to fact that humans recognized themselves in a mirror as an important accomplishment until it was clear other species could too.

They used to think the use of tools was what set humans apart, but crows use tools too.

They thought it was our ability to plan and work together that made the specie special but other mamals do that too.

They thought it was our ability to communicate, but . . .  Koko (RIP)

They thought it was our family bonds, deep friendships, and other such human feelings until they saw a primate try to bring her dead baby back to life and carry the corpse with her for days and watch as members of her troupe try to comfort her.

Or when they watched a pack of elephants mourn the death of a matriarch, or see the joy of elephant friends reunited after three decade long separation.

Even chimpanzees make war, cultivate allies, and plan coups.

The things scientists thought made humans unique are present in other species. So i'm not sure humans are that special outside of building the most effective weapons.

2- i'm not always diligent in my watching, so I missed when the drama showed adult ShinHuman to be a decent human being

12 hours ago, achillee said:

And everyone hurting him by putting him back to his prison, trying to put him in the chairman position when he never wanted it, saying a robot is better than him, loving a robot more than him, asking him to act like the robot, is right?

I'm not saying I agree with his actions but at least I understand and pity him because if he acted that way it's because they did all that to him in the first place. It's not because he's just a jerk.

Also, Nam Shin hitting her made him inhuman but So bong punching him is totally fine? Why? because she's protecting NSIII that everyone love? It seems like she acted out of anger because Nam Shin did something (use the control manual mode it seems) to NSIII. This excuse isn't valid at all, she has no right to use violence too just because she's angry or for whatever reasons.

And thank you for pointed out that So Bong was actually an MMA fighter because since the beginning we never saw her fight or act like a bodyguard and it's even worse after she fall in love with NSIII (they should have made her a secretary).

Okay. You should see from everyone surround him's perspective. Why didn't he tell JYH that he doesn't want the position? Everyone's got in trouble because of him. 

I understand why you pity him. But I don't pity him at all. Despite knowing his story don't make me pity him, cause it will make his actions seem fine. "He did that because of his mental isn't fine" and something like that is just not fine for me.

And now, he wants to get the position because he wants to tore the company apart. Why would he be mad because of their help? 

You people try to romantize his actions. It's not good at all. I can admit that he had the right to hit her. Even though he set it up, she took the bait and took the money. Partially Kang So Bong's fault. But after he woke up, he continues to be a jerk. Looking down at people (KSB and NS3) and almost hitting KSB for the second time? Trying to disturb people's relationship seems fine to you? Playing with your heart? KSB doesn't know how his past is, why would he need to pity him at all. You should understand that not everyone will know your past and justify your bad actions because of your past. KSB pitied NS3 because she knew how hard NS3's life is. I don't know how you romantize his action, made it seems less worse than it should be. 

Last but not least, I can't deny that seeing her punch put a smile on my face. If the choking accident happen before the punch, there will no need to explain why I can justify it. Let's see. 

Addition

Why can't she use violence? Out of anger or not, she has the right to protect NS3, technically she is NS3's bodyguard. Whoever tries to harm him should face her. As NS3's girlfriend and bodyguard, I don't think there is no reason for not doing that. 

19 hours ago, achillee said:

Why he hit her was somewhat the only way to make a big impact, to make him the biggest jerk possible in the eyes of everyone

Yes this goes back to him using her exactly like I said. He wanted to use her to have a big impact so to you that justifies him using violence against her and makes it on the same level as her...not doing personal violence or harm to him?  And everything else you said was doing exactly what I said and using his personal circumstances to justify hurting and using violence against someone who has nothing to do with the actual people he was mad at, being his grandfather in this case. I find that extremely wrong and unjust which I already said so the conversation is going to have to end here because we're talking in circles at this point.

2 hours ago, bkchild said:

Yes this goes back to him using her exactly like I said. He wanted to use her to have a big impact so to you that justifies him using violence against her and makes it on the same level as her...not doing personal violence or harm to him?  And everything else you said was doing exactly what I said and using his personal circumstances to justify hurting and using violence against someone who has nothing to do with the actual people he was mad at, being his grandfather in this case. I find that extremely wrong and unjust which I already said so the conversation is going to have to end here because we're talking in circles at this point.

I don't know what else to say but again I'll repeat myself:

-I already confirmed in my previous post that he used her. So yes you are right.

-"To you", it was addressed to me I believe. Please don't make me say what I didn't. Where did I say that his set up justify him using violence against her?

I just tried to understand why he resorted to violence at the airport incident, because I believe he isn't just evil and Young Hoon confirmed it, and explained what I understand of the situation based on what the drama showed us and what we know about Nam Shin until now.

I did say I understand why he acted that way but it doesn't mean I agree with his actions or using violence, again I'm repeating myself here.

So yes, though it's interesting sharing our point of view, there is nothing to add about it.

On 7/27/2018 at 4:47 PM, hushhh said:

Hi CamelKnight,

It isn't "was" yet.  It's is still is and it is good.  It's the one drama that I happily look forward to. (Secretary Kim petered out for me about four episode from the finish line--personal perspective.  Folks in  forums are always bemoaning why are there so many obstacles to the  relationships?  Well because watching people make moon eyes at each other for 16 episodes is as interesting as watching paint dry.)

It is a good drama on its merit.  It is a good robot drama--those are always exploring the nature of humanity, and always assuming that being human is the pinnacle of existence--why I'm not sure.  Probably because humans create the drama and humans think a lot of being human.

I didn't see the other robot drama beyond the first episode.  It seems as if someone would be pretending to be a robot. While people not being able to tell that a robot isn't human it seems interesting.  People not being able to tell that a human being is human seems like some kind of deficit. [Judgement without information since I never saw the drama.]

Give it a try if you have the time.

I know what you mean. They sometimes tend to drag the suspense on for too long. I feel that those dramas should've stopped at 12 episodes instead of 16 or more. Sometimes there's just not enough story to tell.

I plan to watch Are You Human too. No doubt. It was already on my list before it aired (being an IT guy, anything with robots is interesting :P ). It's just a question of when lol :D 

The other robot drama (see spoiler) does some stuff really well. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story is that the robot is modelled after her so the new owner doesn't notice when she's swapped in for the defective robot. It's questionable if this is believable, but so are many other KDramas I guess. If you accept that it's possible, it really is worth while watching this too. The romance is really good :) 

I wonder what is Ye Na upto in this scene

XKIpMWw.jpg

It's definitely related to the nurse, shin is searching for but now since YH knows about it as well I don't see a reason for Yena to go but then again even if she betrays Shin (she looked wary of him in these previous episodes) it's highly unlikely that Seo would send his own daughter to do such stuff. 

Or probably after shin's and YH's big fight in tomorrow's episode they probably have parted ways for good and shin is really left with yena. There is this red audio device as well in second picture :crazy: is it seo spying on them? 

13 hours ago, Muh Fadlan said:

Okay. You should see from everyone surround him's perspective. Why didn't he tell JYH that he doesn't want the position? Everyone's got in trouble because of him. 

I understand why you pity him. But I don't pity him at all. Despite knowing his story don't make me pity him, cause it will make his actions seem fine. "He did that because of his mental isn't fine" and something like that is just not fine for me.

And now, he wants to get the position because he wants to tore the company apart. Why would he be mad because of their help? 

You people try to romantize his actions. It's not good at all. I can admit that he had the right to hit her. Even though he set it up, she took the bait and took the money. Partially Kang So Bong's fault. But after he woke up, he continues to be a jerk. Looking down at people (KSB and NS3) and almost hitting KSB for the second time? Trying to disturb people's relationship seems fine to you? Playing with your heart? KSB doesn't know how his past is, why would he need to pity him at all. You should understand that not everyone will know your past and justify your bad actions because of your past. KSB pitied NS3 because she knew how hard NS3's life is. I don't know how you romantize his action, made it seems less worse than it should be. 

Last but not least, I can't deny that seeing her punch put a smile on my face. If the choking accident happen before the punch, there will no need to explain why I can justify it. Let's see. 

Addition

Why can't she use violence? Out of anger or not, she has the right to protect NS3, technically she is NS3's bodyguard. Whoever tries to harm him should face her. As NS3's girlfriend and bodyguard, I don't think there is no reason for not doing that. 

It's always interesting how each person interpret stories differently whether because we overlook consiously or not some parts of it. I too did that.

I just talked about Nam Shin until now in my previous post but I tried to understand other characters actions and behaviors too.

So here are my thoughts:

-Why he didn't tell JYH that he didn't want the position?

Okay so let me try to sum up what we know/saw about YH and NS.

Though we still don't know much about Young Hoon's desires and loyalty towards Nam Shin I believe he geniunely cares for Nam Shin. He seems to be the closest  to NS. Nam Shin seems to trust him so that's why he could be himself around YH, he doesn't need to be on the defensive with Young Hoon unlike with other people.

BUT despite YH being the closest to him and the only one who knows the real him (based on what Young Hoon said), YH did all that:

• Putting him back to his prison.
  • Bringing the robot to replace him to secure him the chairman position so that Seo can't take it
  • And he was confused by the robot and lied to Shin when Shin asked him if he ever was confused.

All of that was surely by pure intentions (he explained it honestely that he did what he thought was best for shin but he didn't considered Shin's feelings and he was sorry) but the thing is it hurt Shin deeply because YH and mom must be the only persons he cares for. And that must be why he felt so hurt and betrayed. Who wouldn't be? When you love someone and this person love you back (I'm talking about love in general not only romantically), you want to be special to this person and above all irreaplacable.

That being said, even if NS didn't said out loud he didn't want the chairman position, YH being the closest to him and knowing him, YH should have known NS was never interested in this position because YH has always known how the grandfather is and how he must have always threaten NS to do what he wants. He must have known that Shin has always hated the Grandfather, this family and the company.

And I believe when you spend so much time with someone you cares for, it's impossible to not know or suspect his desires and what he thinks, especially when Nam Shin didn't try to hide his hatred towards the grandfather and the company.

In the scene where YH apologize to NS for not considering his feelings and telling him that he is here for Nam Shin.

I think the talk with the grandfather, him wanting the robot to take the chairman's place implying that he doesn't need Shin anymore and asking YH if he ever thought the robot was better, must have made YH realize what they did to Shin. I don't know maybe he realized that at some point, he too thought the robot was better than the real one and it must have  scared him that he thought like the grandfather. I'm not sure about that part but what's sure is that he realized what they did was wrong.

I find this scene really touching because YH was sincere and it seems that it touched Nam Shin but he wavered just a second and then changed the subject. At this point, it's clear YH lost his trust (mom too) and I don't know if they will be able to regain it but if they don't insist and help him I'm afraid it could end badly.

I take this chance to add, I would like to know YH more. It looks to me that he cares for Shin because their situations are similar being orphans (Shin isn't completely but he was seperated from his mom). Shin might be more vulnerable than he looks and YH must have wanted to protect him. Ok, but I can't believe he endured being hit instead of Shin by the grandfather only because he cares for Shin. Doesn't he resent the grandfather and Shin? I mean he was treated badly not because he did anything wrong but because of Shin, . Even if he feels like a brother to Shin and wants to protect him, isn't he too kind?

I'm not sure my brothers and sister would happily take all the blame for my wrong doing nor would I do that even if we love each other.

l hope we will learn more about him too because it will be a waste if the writers aren't developping his character more than just him to be a kind big brother. There must be reasons that explain his loyalty towards Shin.

But if he is just a really kind big brother that only wants to care of Shin without having any bad intentions, then Nams Shin is to lucky to have him (I want someone like that by my side too)

-Why would he be mad because of their help?

Why? The answer is simple to me but apparently it's not for everyone.

Did you watch the scene where So Bong asked Nam Shin why he hates NSIII? Because this scene showed and explained clearly how he is feeling. Le met remind you what he replied (I'm just copying dramafever's translation here):

• Would you like it if you were in my shoes ?
  • One day, something that look identical to you shows up, and wears your clothes, acts like you and steals your dad.
  • On top of that people tell you that it’s better than you.
  • How would you feel ?

(Those questions can address to everyone who wtach the drama too)

And she just stood there dumbfounded. Well of course she will, neither of them ever tried to put themselves in his shoes, they did all that without considering his feelings and just assumed he will be happy and grateful for what they did. It's the same as if they didn't care what he thinks and feels, like I said it may have been good intentions but it hurts him. Even more because Mom and Young Hoon are probably the only one he loves.

In So Bong case since she hates him, it's logical that she didn't try to understand him and in any case right now the only thing she thinks about is NSIII. But though I understand that he is upset with mom and Young Hoon it's beyond my comprehension what he's trying to do with So Bong. I do get that since she said she can't confuse them, he wanted to prove to her that she's wrong and then we got the switching in the cinema. Also that he's annoyed and find it funny that the girl who hates him fall in love with a robot with his face. But what does he care what she thinks or do? She is just his employee and he doesn't care for her otherwise he wouldn't have been able to hit her (the incident). So why? I really hope it's not because he's falling for her, it will ruin everything to me and I'll be really disappointed.

And honestly, who in the world would be happy that a robot replace you? In the heart of the people he loves, in his work, in his life. I would really like to know who would and explain the reason to me. Because in my case I don't even want to imagine it. And it's not only a robot, any person that take your place will be the same.

BUT after Young Hoon realized it he apologizeed to Shin. In the heartbreaking scene with mom too (after she repaired NSIII's face), she said she understand why he was offended by her making a robot fo him. Right now Nam Shin can't trust them anymore because he must have felt deeply hurt but he needs their help. Seeing the mom cried breaks my heart everytime, they need to stop hurting each other and have an honest talk.

-I don't know how you romantize his action, made it seems less worse than it should be. 

And I don't know why you only see his bad side.

That you don't pity him is your opinion and I understand you. I think it depends on how we view things.

I don't think his actions are right too but it doesn't stop me from understanding and pitying him because I believe human aren't completely black or white. We, human, aren't born good or bad people, it's what we experience in life that make us what we become. And the experience in childhood is really important and has a major impact on people.

And on Nam Shin's case, what we saw about his past, when he was concerned about YH being hit instead of him and crying because he was powerless and couldn't go against his grandfather and trying to convince himself that he's having a good life, all that show that he was already an adult so not long ago and he didn't seem like the Shin in the present. And so I want to believe that he isn't completely black. At least I want to know the reason of his actions and the truth.

I don't want to condemn him just based on what he showed people, because of course it's so easy to just see what we want, here his bad side.

To me even the grandfather and Seo aren't only black. I find this drama interesting because it shows how human can, at some point, be inhuman. We are full of flaws and even if we try sometime we can't help but do things that can harm other people intentionnaly or not.

The Mom and Young Hoon lied to Shin because they were afraid it will hurt him, but the problem is that he heard them so he knew they were lying and it ended up hurting him.

-Why can't she use violence? Out of anger or not, she has the right to protect NS3, technically she is NS3's bodyguard.

I don't think you are right nor wrong about her being NSIII's bodyguard. She became Nam Shin's personal bodyguard (when NSIII pretended to be Nam Shin). She quit, then return to be Nam Shin's bodyguard after she discover that the Nam Shin she's working for is a robot NSIII. Nam Shin fired her. And then after Young Hoon asked her to come back being Nam Shin's bodyguard to not raise suspicons, because she has to protect the 2 since they have to take turn.

Though she wants to protect NSIII only, she has always been Nam Shin's bodyguard, him being in coma or not. Since the begining she has always worked for Nam Shin, the human, even when it was NSIII pretending to be him.

And excuse me but I don't think a bodyguard's work is to harm or hit people out of anger or not to protect their employer. Even more when she let her emotions control her to use violence (sorry I can't explain well what I wants to say here). They have to protect him only when someone is trying to harm him and that's it.

Thank you, it's really interesting to share different opinions but it's really difficult for me to write in english. I'll come back after the next episodes.

I think most of us would say violence is bad. 

I think we tend to be understanding when it is used

In a defensive mode

Between equally matched opponents

As a result of provocation

As an impulsive passionate response.

The airport attack

Was not defensive

Though SoBong is a fighter, visually they did not seem equally matched

It was not provoked, ShinHuman set it up

It was not impulsive; it was calculated.

I doubt the writers/PD  was using that act to create sympathy for ShinH in the immediate aftermath, or to evoke sympathy after the fact. If that were their intentions they have not been successful with some viewers.

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Monday almost there... and heres some video to cheer you all up.

Both NS/NS3 supporters/haters shall love this... as both of them is there hahaha. I think its well made & beautiful video.

Cr. To video creator

Ill be back once new episode eng sub all there... tried not to see spoiler if i can hahaha..

Let me answer with another mv:

;)

Archived