[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

Like I figured, Nam Shin does not feel good about being replaced by a robot for a position he never even expressed interest in. And now he's solely getting back into the business out of spite it seems like lol and being actively manipulated by Jong Gil and latent desires to destroy everything his Grandfather built. He just needs to listen to his bf Young Hoon who is now trying to be completely honest, talk it out with him, and be his trophy husband while he rules the company. Talk it out honestly with his mother, though she needs to stop lying too for that one to work. And get a couple years of therapy. Problems solved. 

Grandpa getting real dementia now is karma as far as I'm concerned. You play with people's lives for decades and lie about real illnesses that afflict people and ruin their lives and it comes back to bite! But now that he really is sick I worry about what decisions he'll make in his right state of mind and not so right state of mind. I don't want him accidentally exposing stuff he shouldn't or putting out hits on people he shouldn't or anything crazy...

Also like I mentioned a few episodes again, David's whole interests and ability to act like he has the moral high ground evaporated into thin air when we realized he's been lying for most of the time he's been with them and he's actively been working with the man who ruined both human Nam Shin's and Laura's life as well as goes around killing people (which David knows about). Doing all that while flirting with Laura and treating NS3 like a son and as if he's doing it out of pure scientific curiosity and love when that wasn't true. No matter what he says, he's not coming from a place fully of love (I think he does care about NS3 though don't get me wrong) and NS3 knows that. I'm upset that he's upset because I just want him to be happy :(. But the confrontation did make me cheer I needed it to happen. I can't even imagine how Laura will feel if she finds out. I hope she doesn't because all it's gonna do is upset her and she's finally gotten to a better place AND I worry about NS3 in that case. She might lash out at him again seeing him as a product that she made for the benefit of the man who ruined her life. The son made from the money of the man who took away your birth son. Yikes. 

I did expect Nam Shin to come visit his sick mother, because why wouldn't he even if he's mad. But because he came he overheard and now he knows information that's gonna make him lash out even more so I'm worried for So Bong and NS3 both. Someone needs to stop him, I don't know how you can talk him down but they need to really try because they've just been letting him run wild and talking circles around it all. The first time anyone really honestly talked to him was Young Hoon in the closet at the end of episode 14. 

So Bong telling Nam Shin that emotions are actions made my heart melt. She's the most action = emotion person of all so of course she's the one who teaches him that he really is feeling things. She's making him feel things! And NS3 and So Bong's date was very very cute...until it got ruined. I knew something was wrong when he smiled at her and it feels like she sensed something was a bit off which is why she looked at him in the first place with the 'this is weird' face before he started tearing up. That's what i think anyway. But she's going to feel bad for not getting it immediately either way. How dare he take out his battery like that's so awful of him to do! I'm not sure whether he thinks NS3 is deluding himself into thinking he has feelings so he doesn't care or if he understands that he does have feelings and is trying to hurt him. Either way it's really bad. He's such a conflicting character, I feel bad for him but he's also a jerk so I can't stand him. I understand his feelings but he takes it too far, which I also partially don't blame him for because look at who raised him...like I said...just get him into therapy. Far far away from here. FAAAR away. After I get one slap in. Just one. The slap is for messing with So Bong emotionally. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cherienaw said:

I actually felt sorry for HNS after seeing what he went through. Truly understandable how he felt betrayed by his mom who he tried to protect all his life while seeing how she could have just replaced him with a robot. However he didn’t need to be so harsh to the little kid, should have gave him a gentil side of at least being touched by the kid coming suddenly to hug him. Would have been nice to see how he could have been touched by the little gentilness others show towards him. Change of character that makes him more human at the end would be nice.

How can NS ever be GENTLE when he was treated so harshly by his grandpa all the time? His action was a reflection of how he was treated by grandpa. He's always as stern as his grandpa who never smiles and is always condemning him.:angry:

I hope with more interaction with his gentle cousin, NS3 & SB, he'll learn to be more gentle. I suppose he has become a bit gentle from the way he whiped SB's tears. He could be acting? He CANT change overnight as he needs more interaction with normal people outside his grandpa's circle.:D

Actually for problematic people like NS, they always act tough and are aggressive but deep down they are very vulnerable! The problem is he himself DOESN'T KNOW he's hurting others! Maybe that PUNCH by SB might WAKE HIM UP! Poor NS! :heart:

Well, I might be the one who doesn't pity Nam Shin. His actions are just too much for me. Hurting people isn't something to pity at all. Disturbing people's relationship isn't something to pity at all. 

Honestly, I hope next episode will start with Kang So Bong's point of view. We forgot she is an ex-MMA fighter. She has become really feminime since she starts loving NS3, lol. Her punch looks good on the preview. Peace

7 hours ago, crazyyo said:

That one they explained. They told her she is a witness (of m car mishap) so she needs to come. The rest lol yeah I don't understand

You are right! I had forgotten it... Ji Young Hoon said she had to go inside in case she was asked to testify.

Is it just me or the MACH team is just a bunch of 'kinda lazy' people. NS3 already helped checking their computer glitch or program and they expect just to play around. I would be pissed off too if I am their employer. 

Anyway, personally I am not expecting a happy ending, but I want a more practical approach to the messed-up power & greed in PK Group people. As far as we know SB already want to be with NS3 no matter what the outcome will be. She could be hurting, but she is ready to face it. I don't know, since NS has his back story about being the bad boy, I really wonder why did he & Ji chose SB to be the scapegoat (for him to run away to Czech) and for these episodes, I am really glad the reporter Jo is not around. Seriously, I don't need that kind of 'friend' hanging around SB

58 minutes ago, MJza said:

Is it just me or the MACH team is just a bunch of 'kinda lazy' people. NS3 already helped checking their computer glitch or program and they expect just to play around. I would be pissed off too if I am their employer. 

I don't know if they are lazy or not but they are seriously a bunch of stupid people lol. Like how come they haven't realized something's off? He read their PERSONAL chat that too live while they were chatting on computer and he was far away from them with just a file in his hand? 

He turned off all the monitors without even moving and except the programmer guy no one looked suspicious? Like wth is wrong with them? :lol:

i understand if NS get mad. he can take back his family, friend, position or bodyguard (?), but not NS3's girlfriend. why butting in NS3 dating time? this guy rly craving for attention. sigh

n hee dong, can i hug him? he cry in every ep, n ppl mad at him in every ep. i cant stand it.

Just finished watching the latest episode and man! I just curse out loud when human NS decived SB! As much as I wanted him redeem himself he is the one who can’t help himself! I really tried to understand him but sorry, hitting people around is not so cool! I feel sorry for Ji for putting up for him for a longtime, he deserve someone who will support him as well.

Grandpa is just surprisingly same as his grandson, always wanted to be the best and greedy, the only thing that came out good is NS3 I’m thankful that he funded him even though it was for selfish desire NS3 came out perfect more than expected. Only NS3 is the only one who can help everyone else here. 

I always love the comidic side of SB’s dad always gets me all the time :D

SB. I love her sooo much! She is willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of love that she knows that’s useless in the end! But she takes the risk courageously and just plunge in! Way to go girl! I just cried in the scene of father and daughter, but my hands and heart goes to dad for understanding his daughter! No wonder they are really a family. 

I notice it’s the Princess man writer, I hope he will give them a happy ending same as he did to PM, because man that story as well was hopelessly tragic if they end up together, but somehow they did! And I’m happy with that! 

Now the only problem is Monday must come fast because I cannot wait for next week to come! I believe in my heart that NS3 will override the manual mode, he is a special robot after all. 

Ah... This must be what it's like to date identical twins! :w00t:

Now both versions of Shin have Daddy issues:rolleyes: Grandpa now has REAL Dementia OY my head:crazy: So jealous of ShinBot...able to master piano in mere seconds when in reality might take years to master:P

Then 'gain it's Seo Kang-Joon we're talking about here. He's known to be a skilled pianist (look up on YouTube:D

The 3 stooges:- So-Bong's Dad & the 2 dummies:lol:

"He's no longer an heir"

"Did you get ousted by your brother out of your company?" MWAHAHAH:lol: 

AHAH instead of watching movie... ShinBot was watching So-Bong! I like how So-Bong & Young-Hoon are lookin' out for both Shins. Although poor Young-Hoon, he needs love too~

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

If i become SB i will put some sticker or tattoo on NS3... this is to avoid mixed up & potential heartbroken in the future :lol:

Game for the day : please spot 10 differences from the pic LOL:sweatingbullets:

If I were Sb and N3, I'd use a password/secret phrase... B) It could be "Maibo", "Tin Can" or something like that... ;)

2 hours ago, Pavla Osminskaya said:

Where is his watch?

https://youtu.be/kjJO1Va6zRg

Nice catch! He's supposed to wear the battery watch on his left wrist, were the "plug" is, but at 2:05 (when he lifts his hand to caress his cousin's face) there's no trace of it... :astonished: Is it a mistake by the props assistants, or is that human Shin?

6 hours ago, crazyyo said:

I don't know if they are lazy or not but they are seriously a bunch of stupid people lol. Like how come they haven't realized something's off? He read their PERSONAL chat that too live while they were chatting on computer and he was far away from them with just a file in his hand? 

He turned off all the monitors without even moving and except the programmer guy no one looked suspicious? Like wth is wrong with them? :lol:

They must have thought that he had hacked their computers to make a prank... That's the only possible guess. 

8 hours ago, JellyBean Mochi said:

I was hoping this drama would get higher ratings and it is! It deserves it! Love this drama! 

It's the World Cup's fault.. <_< It had reached 10% before the games started. Several episodes were postponed, and the drama lost part of its viewers... :(

17 hours ago, baramguk said:

do u hate so bong that much? u even wish her dead with smile emoji? wow...

He/She has been trolling since his/her very first post. Don't mind him/her (don't feed the troll)...

Guest dramacf

Note that the movie they were watching The Classic and writer's other drama The Princess' Man have one thing in common, one of the leads became blind so I'm going to presume here in this drama that a tragedy will befall one of the leads before they somehow end up together... and in this instance I'm thinking it's going to be Sobong. Sobong's life has been in danger for 2 times now, in the beginning and in the middle part so there's a huge probability that somewhere in the finale her life will be in danger again and she won't be saved this time around by Roboshin on time..So either she dies or her body needs to be operated on and replaced by some mechanical parts and grandpa sees this as an opportunity to force Roboshin into accepting to be his successor so he can have Sobong back so he can bank roll into making a robot Sobong with Robo Shin's memories of Sobong or saving Sobong by making her part cyborg. As for Shitty Shin, he will be saved in time by Robo Shin which will cause Sobong's life and this will be a wake up call for Shitty Shin to change.

I feel like in the finale Robo Shin will be faced with a tough choice who to save Sobong or Shitty Shin...it's like an analogy of the question that Yena's dad asked Robo Shin during the M-Car presentation, "Two motorcycles, come racing head-on towards the car. One is wearing a helmet, and the other is not wearing a helmet. If you can't avoid collision, with which motorcycle must the car collide?" And in Robo Shin's case, it could be who are you going to save first, Shitty Shin who's been a total jerk to him (and is a very important person to his omma and would cause his omma great pain to lose again) or Sobong the love of his life? Basically, save the son of his creator or save his girlfriend Sobong.

OMG! My head hurts now thinking what twist will happen in the upcoming 2 weeks. It's crazy! I'm so invested in this drama. 

Regarding the hijacked date, I wonder if Yena knows. I feel like she doesn't and if so will she ever know cos as much as I'm annoyed with her entitled self I want her to wake up from her delusion with Shitty Shin...that like her dad she's basically also a minion of the Nams except she romanticizes it. SMH.

Archived