[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

20 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Wait I'm confused, is the piggy back scene that was adlib that ur talking about here was the same as JH talked about in vlive? And was it that scene? I thought it was the scene where BH sprained her ankle and not this one. I remember she talked about the original was the bridal carry but JCW suggest the piggy back carry.

Sorry I'm just confused. I don't exactly understand what JH said in vlive but that it was I understand through my little korean knowledge. I'll be happy to be corrected because if that scene was an adlib by JCW I'll be jumping with joy! 

https

I recheck back on twitter..it seem mistaken tho haha really sorry.:bawling:..I need to stop coming here for awhile, too much delulu on my mind rite now..I need to think rational more hahaha but really I am really curious which scenes they done adlibs on SP. Hihi

• Like 12

@MoonlightSerenade love your post! You're putting energy to my shipper's heart.

I'm still concious of the dating part because my shipper's heart wont be able to take it if its false but thanks to your post I'm actually relieved. 

I also agree that the last scene is like a proposal or a real confession not as JW and BH but JCW and NJH, else if not why sbs didn't showed any bts for the last ep. I mean they've been consistent on showing bts scenes for almost every sweet scenes for the couple but for the last ep it lacks bts. Would that mean they are withholding something? 

We can say that they are saving it for the dvd but that dvd will be available for like a year or so and it won't hurt to show a little bts of the ending ep. But as you can see there is none....which makes me suspicious. 

I'm disappointed at first because they didn't gave us new bts but thinking about it, if they are really dating and that final scene is something related to their relationship, I'm good with less bts scene for the last ep because the staffs and production must be protecting them two. 

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Ommo, so that piggyback is adlibs from JCW?! Hmmm, I'm sure that kiss is adlib by NJH. JCW wasn't sure what she was doing when she turned his face towards her. You can see his slight surprise when she kissed his cheek and that giddy smile on his face! :lol::phew: Quit teasing Hyuniee yahh, poor anaconda could die from all these feels...lmao. 

I have trust issues now.. Which part of the drama was actually a drama with BH and JW and not JH and CW... 

I just noticed sth.. waaa how come i realize it today? I might be the only one getting it this late

Their innitials are the same as their characters.. were  BH-JH, JW-CW...  Did the writer know CW and JH were going to get the roles so he created the characters based on the real ones? 

Don't take it seriously, i just had a cake so i am high on suga :D

• Like 11

18 hours ago, jijibong said:

Let me help your shipper heart with this post :rolleyes:

They are perfect for each other :heart:

@jijibong  luv the GIFS :wub: .

its like they have no time to communicate because of their busy schedule so instead they are turning their interviews into some kinda communication device!!! :heart: is this some kinda new technique among celebrities?

OMG!!!! this couple is raining us with hints!!! Bring it on jiji couple we want more :D

• Like 10

18 hours ago, mangoicy said:

So, JCW's ideal type interview is part of the article interview correct? Not part of the Guerilla Date? Because I can't for the life of me, find it from the clips that are currently circulating. I mean, it's still heart fluttering, but I'd love it if I can see his reaction when he's actually saying it. Imma greedy shipper.

i get u chingu!!! i want to see him say it....!!! :wub:

#greedyshippersfighting!

• Like 8

18 hours ago, syasha12795 said:
JCW you really living up your nickname as "adlibs king":lol:

Sometimes , I wonder how much adlibs they done it on SP haha:blush: *wink2*

Is it true??????? :blink:

Waaaaaaah well done wookie!!!! both seems to enjoy the moment....!!! No wonder he suggested one :D

• Like 7

Wait I'm not done backreading but I need a clarification: which piggyback was suggested by JCW? The first one (when her character hurt her foot?) - or the drunk piggyback?

The first one_ we already know it was JCW who added the comedy of "trying to lift her but opting for the piggyback" from the BTS. 

If the drunk piggyback thing wasn't scripted then you know what that means?!!!! The cheek kiss wasn't either!!! I love that scene so much and I kept thinking like "I bet the NJH adlibed that kiss"?! 

If that's the case then we know the following

1. Either NJH and JCW are sooooo comfortable that they can "adlib" kisses into the script 

2. Or NJH was just kissing her boyfriend's cheeks cause why not?!

• Like 13

17 hours ago, aa95 said:

Wait I'm not done backreading but I need a clarification: which piggyback was suggested by JCW? The first one (when her character hurt her foot?) - or the drunk piggyback?

The first one_ we already know it was JCW who added the comedy of "trying to lift her but opting for the piggyback" from the BTS. 

If the drunk piggyback thing wasn't scripted then you know what that means?!!!! The cheek kiss wasn't either!!! I love that scene so much and I kept thinking like "I bet the NJH adlibed that kiss"?! 

If that's the case then we know the following

1. Either NJH and JCW are sooooo comfortable that they can "adlib" kisses into the script 

2. Or NJH was just kissing her boyfriend's cheeks cause why not?!

can you tell me which scene chingu??

your post reminds me of the swag couple bcz i read that both of them did a few adlib  kisses as well

• Like 10

18 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Ikr! A potterhead! I wonder which house she belongs to, Must be a Gryffindor! LOL! All spunk and brave! 

Are you a fellow HP fan as well chingu?? :wub:

YESSSS Gryffindor!!!! this house belongs to people with determination and the brave hearts! Exactly!!!! 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, masthu said:

can you tell me which scene chingu??

your post reminds me of the swag couple bcz i read that both of them did a few adlib  kisses as well

In the (second) last episode- when BH gets drunk with the girls and JW piggybacks her home and she kisses his cheek and is playful all the way.

And yes! Swag couple! They adlibed kisses too because they had already started dating! 

• Like 12