[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

OH NO!! Their ans is really testing water.... For 1 seconds, i feeling like i watching real life version of "Suspicious Partner"...both of them are sooo suspicious...haha but it good for our ship... :D 

Suddenly feel want to work out a MV for JIJI with the song that Wookie sing in Vlive just now...

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Someone from Twitter said that Wookie has been saying "he wants fun personality that clicks well with me" since 1987... to which I had to reply, guess what? he was probably saying that since birth but he only found it NOW (actually quite recently):tongue:

I just think that person wants shippers to chill, unfortunately, this is NOT CHILL TIME, it's CHEER time *pom, poms*

NO TIME TO CHILL!!! CHEER! CHEER! CHEER! :D I've been missing you chingu @songsongdiehard *hugs*

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I have given up back reading, I can't cope and with this new interview from Wookie being out... these pages are going to zoom again. LOL

What? Another interview? But i am still behind... First hers, now his :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I am going to do backreading just this time and never so it again.. I can't keep up

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

OMYGod...you two stop playing with our hearts like this...what's with these "specific" ideal type hahahaha

Thanks a lottt!! This Twitter thread is amazing..

The piggy back was JCWs suggestion?? Hah a what else did he suggest.. *cough* *cough*

Army!!! Muaahh!!

19 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@valleryrose so u got off work alrealdy? @aladidah too, ordered ur pizza? Hope u guys able to chill n spazz here soon. But U dont need to order desserts. Plenty here aft hyunnie's vlive.

Im feeling so satiated. If us just as her fans n jiji fans can be this happy aft seeing her 45mins. What about the guy that she smiles at and gives her heart to? He would know without a doubt he's been given the best in the universe, that one person that brightens his life.

Im getting so much warm fuzzies. N we havnt even seen the subs yet.

And i dont thk JCW or NJH is clueless. They know alot of ppl ship them together. Those fans who keep popping JCW name during her V live, she knows ppl r keeping tabs on them and many r soooo curious if they r an item already or not. Half the time i feel like jcw and njh gang up on us, trolling us. Its like they r playing the push pull with us.

And whats with this rational shippers i read? Keke im feeling all sorts of delulu tonight.

I keep hearing in my head

NJH: oppa. My fans kp asking me to go to ur concert. 

Oh God you spoke my mind..!! Hehe.. what did I say these two are gonna slay us by the time Wookie joins active duty!! Oh God!!

P.S. I'm off to watch a movie now. I know I won't be watching it anyway.. lol!! 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

OH NO!! Their ans is really testing water.... For 1 seconds, i feeling like i watching real life version of "Suspicious Partner"...both of them are sooo suspicious...haha but it good for our ship... :D 

He did say from the beginning that she would become his suspicious partner. :D

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

this interview from Wookie... is this new? OMO, OMO!!! i am hyperventilating right now :tongue:

*grabs an oxygen tank* Here chingu, take a sniff! OMO! LMAO! Be strong, we still have to seem them get married and have babieses!

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

My shipper mind was screaming at me, and you know what its saying? The V-live of JCW was to prevent his OSF fans from raining on NJH' parade aka Vlive plus he wanted to sing her a song! *runs away* ahhh but don't kill me and my delulu imagination!

HAHAHAHA. But so so soooo true. Hey, it is Freaky FANTASTIC Friday and it's high time we get a bit, a teeny tiny bit, delusional. Wooohoooo! 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hoyyehhh so many hints today...love it:wub:**throwing confetti everywhere** :D

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, sharreb said:

The talk about ideal types.

NJH: mature but playful

(this is quite consistent with her answer in 2014 she said a mix of SKJ who is manly and PHS who is childish n playful) they both on their own werent her ideal type

And turns out the real deal is JCW ..surely she knows the guy in front of her is her dream man.

JCW: fun, connects well with me, bright smile, good heart

(it may seem like vy general criteria but if you put them all together, u find them all in one package: NJH..)

N u dont always meet a person that:

your mind connects well with,

you wanna have "lots of conversations with",

you enjoy laughing/teasing with (and totally responds to u)

and totally attracted to

Ive said before and forgive me for stating again: he lived 3decades so he knows its hard to meet a person like that and when u do, u hold on to them and never let go.

Im high on sugar and theres been alot of sugar from our jiji couple.

And not for a milisecond would i thk he has a girlfriend while filming SP. Next to impossible. I dont thk he would disrespect a girlfriend like that. And him and njh seems to broadcast to each other: SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. As they flirt and dance ard each other.

:heart: chingu you it sum it nicely.love you **send flying kisses:D*** 

• Like 13

I feel like Wookie seems more relaxed with his Vlive today compared to his pictures on his 24Miracle promotion and GD. *makes my heart so happy!!!* And Oh Em Gee, his voice is just #swooning!!! I could just play his video in the background just to listen to his voice whether he is singing or  just talking. Sooo sexy!!!! But then when you watch him at the same time, it's like an overkill of sweetness! #swooning!*

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Hahaha maybe they r trolling us. Hint us. So if in case theres a reveal or dispatch, we wouldn't be too shock.. 

Lol as if we aren't already planning their wedding ! we just need the word !

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

My shipper mind was screaming at me, and you know what its saying? The V-live of JCW was to prevent his OSF fans from raining on NJH' parade aka Vlive plus he wanted to sing her a song! *runs away* ahhh but don't kill me and my delulu imagination!

*snap*snap* in agreement! :D

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Thanks I can survive with just nebulizer and spray for now LOL. Literally have asthma Chingu LOL 

ah chincha? tatuuuu! but I have been LOLing non stop since I read that ordinary people interview and his shirt with ordinary people written on it.

And their ideal types! I swear these two are trolling us and they are dating! OMG! They just want us to go really really crazy!

• Like 12