[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@valleryrose so u got off work alrealdy? @aladidah too, ordered ur pizza? Hope u guys able to chill n spazz here soon. But U dont need to order desserts. Plenty here aft hyunnie's vlive.

Im feeling so satiated. If us just as her fans n jiji fans can be this happy aft seeing her 45mins. What about the guy that she smiles at and gives her heart to? He would know without a doubt he's been given the best in the universe, that one person that brightens his life.

Im getting so much warm fuzzies. N we havnt even seen the subs yet.

And i dont thk JCW or NJH is clueless. They know alot of ppl ship them together. Those fans who keep popping JCW name during her V live, she knows ppl r keeping tabs on them and many r soooo curious if they r an item already or not. Half the time i feel like jcw and njh gang up on us, trolling us. Its like they r playing the push pull with us.

And whats with this rational shippers i read? Keke im feeling all sorts of delulu tonight.

I keep hearing in my head

NJH: oppa. My fans kp asking me to go to ur concert. 

• Like 21

53 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Exactly I mean Wookie' s announcement came after JH's.. when he could've absolutely done that at anytime.. also wouldn't glorious et have known that NJH was also doing Vlive.. I dunno the courtesy part keeps popping in my mind..

Why the clash suddenly..?? *confused* Some might say we are reading too much into it.. but for the first time i want deny that outright.. it doesn't have to be a shipper reason exactly.. 

NJH knows about the concert and rehearsal.. she seemed neutral when she read about JCWs Vlive.. I really couldn't decipher that though.. 

And that song.. seriously?? So are all of his songs for tomorrow so relatable?? I will be waiting to confirm..

My poor shipping heart..!! *wipes tears*

Wow! I was watching his Vlive and was wondering what song he was singing. Okay definitely he was communicating to his Hyunnie. #shippersgalore!!!!:bawling:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, krutz10 said:

This is so njh....yaay !!.I think jcw should act fast and pursue her asap coz she is a great girl and is also glowing these days...boys are going to start chasing after her ...jcw I tell u don't  be late....B)

I think Wookie already knows who that person is...  the description is very apt for our co-captain. the feels:heart: so now it is our captain fueling the ship with such comment. easy my heart, easy!!!

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, krutz10 said:

Actually his profession as an actor is such that even if he has someone special, if he is going to act as lead in romantic comedy drama he has to act and behave like that as the chemistry between the leads is legit in romantic drama ....dear chingu:grin:.

Well cannot call him jerk but we can call him a great actor.

I know that. I am aware that as an actor, it requires him to get close to his partner. But... i keep mentioning bts kisses.. french kisses, touching when not necessary are not part of 'she is my partner,need to get close to her* 

I am 10 pages behind and everytime i finish one, the number of pages to read increases by one..

Why are you guys so hyped? 

Wait, don't tell me.. I'll get there soon.. This is a challenge to me:lol:

• Like 20

Wookie... listen to yourself. that fun personality gal who connects with you happened to just be around the corner. She's still within reach, not too late yet. And you connect well with her in every shape and form, especially your lips :tongue: it seems to have found home in her, itchy much? omo, omo!!!! 

• Like 23

41 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

I don't know what to say anymore..

Is he trolling her?? Hahahaha.. 

(On the other hand he is not ordinary.. God, please don't take the words seriously.. he is not ordinary.. remember, HE.IS.NOT.ORDINARY)

#deluluoverload

It wouldn't be far fetched about the slight trolling! LOL. I think it was mention by both of them that they bicker and tease each other a lot! :tongue: Judging from the BTS we have seen, even in the interviews, both admits to that fact, their relationship is close, that they can get away with teasing each other. :tongue: If that shirt was partly trolling NJH, I think, JCW won this round, right? LMAO!

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@valleryrose so u got off work alrealdy? @aladidah too, ordered ur pizza? Hope u guys able to chill n spazz here soon. But U dont need to order desserts. Plenty here aft hyunnie's vlive.

Im feeling so satiated. If us just as her fans n jiji fans can be this happy aft seeing her 45mins. What about the guy that she smiles at and gives her heart to? He would know without a doubt he's been given the best in the universe, that one person that brightens his life.

Im getting so much warm fuzzies. N we havnt even seen the subs yet.

And i dont thk JCW or NJH is clueless. They know alot of ppl ship them together. Those fans who keep popping JCW name during her V live, she knows ppl r keeping tabs on them and many r soooo curious if they r an item already or not. Half the time i feel like jcw and njh gang up on us, trolling us. Its like they r playing the push pull with us.

And whats with this rational shippers i read? Keke im feeling all sorts of delulu tonight.

I keep hearing in my head

NJH: oppa. My fans kp asking me to go to ur concert. 

Agree. I do too.! 

They we're like. 'Yah, we're on to something, but we're going to be cool about it. But we're so happy and excited like you all so we're going to throw hint along the line to our fans as well.' *that just my delulu mind talking* :lol:

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

really sorry, just found this so funny and had to share

after the release of NJH's interview today regarding 'ordinary people' , guess what is written across wookie's shirt? 

i love these kinds of coincidences. :rolleyes:

Eagle eyes! Kudos chingu.

Lol these 2 and their coincidences. Throwing on a shirt for rehearsals seems like a top he picked, not requiring a stylist -_- jus saying

44 minutes ago, meiil said:

I have no words... they keep on throwing hints everywhere and not even in a subtle way anymore. 

Are they really testing the waters or what the hell is going on ??? 

Hahaha maybe they r trolling us. Hint us. So if in case theres a reveal or dispatch, we wouldn't be too shock.. 

24 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

EDIT: My quote was actually about watching the finale together.. I think I selected the wrong text.. anyways back to watching together..

She said that.. :dizzy:

Oh God..!! Was this mentioned here before..? Oh yeah it was!!    

I really couldn't make it out.. gosh I really need the subs now..

That means there was an after party..!! Oh God where are is our psychic chingu who guessed that!! *hugs and kisses* 

Me too. I cant wait to see the subs.

She seems very candid n really revealed quite alot. Fans made sure to ask the pertinent questions n in most case she didnt sidesteo them. This girl shes all sorts of amazing. Truly spunky n incomparable.

15 minutes ago, aladidah said:

*hides from boss*  I managed to sneek out for a sec to catch a glimpse of Hyunnies Vlive and do you see what i see??? let's just say that Hyunnie is well endowed...um mama!!!!! Wookie is one very lucky man Bless! 

Gahh wonderbra? 

I dont know why my delulu mind says she has a hot date with jcw, late dinner aft she wraps up vlive n he wraps up rehearsal 

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I noticed that too! Muahahahah! *blushes* but I dunno if it's the clothing or if it's really well endowed. Hah! It wasn't only in here that I noticed though. Watch back to the episode where BH is hospitalised and JW runs and saw her lying down on that hospital bed. That angle, damn, it looks really, you know too! *runs away* 

OH OH OH OH OH!!!! *sips tea* I saw that too babyval I saw that too :D

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Nooooo!! My friend noo..!! I didn't mean it negatively.. I swear!! I could edit the post and remove it you know.. 

It was my delulu mind speaking that he did it for his girl.. aigoo..

My shipper mind was screaming at me, and you know what its saying? The V-live of JCW was to prevent his OSF fans from raining on NJH' parade aka Vlive plus he wanted to sing her a song! *runs away* ahhh but don't kill me and my delulu imagination!

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, love4life said:

I know that. I am aware that as an actor, it requires him to get close to his partner. But... i keep mentioning bts kisses.. french kisses, touching when not necessary are not part of 'she is my partner,need to get close to her* 

I am 10 pages behind and everytime i finish one, the number of pages to read increases by one..

Why are you guys so hyped? 

Wait, don't tell me.. I'll get there soon.. This is a challenge to me:lol:

I have given up back reading, I can't cope and with this new interview from Wookie being out... these pages are going to zoom again. LOL

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

OMYGod...you two stop playing with our hearts like this...what's with these "specific" ideal type hahahaha

REALLY?? OH MY GOD!!! :wub: I think I am actually falling in love WITH them. Damn. Just get married you two! DO IT! (HAHAHAHA!) None here will ever EVER object to it. Like NEVER. *side eyes*

• Like 16