[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, chemistry143 said:

really sorry, just found this so funny and had to share

after the release of NJH's interview today regarding 'ordinary people' , guess what is written across wookie's shirt? 

i love these kinds of coincidences. :rolleyes:

I thought the same! :lol:

1 hour ago, meiil said:

I have no words... they keep on throwing hints everywhere and not even in a subtle way anymore. 

Are they really testing the waters or what the hell is going on ??? 

Same here!:lol:

Guys i'll reply as much as i can.. This is the first time for time doing 15 pages backread.. i usually skip most(sorry) So in case i forget, i'll just say it now.. We are connected throught telepathy so i agree with everything you say.. I am still in page 269 so i am talking about what i've read so far... 4 pages left!

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, stucked said:

NO TIME TO CHILL!!! CHEER! CHEER! CHEER! :D I've been missing you chingu @songsongdiehard *hugs*

I've been lurking @stucked but could not camp for so long. I can only pitch in on insights every now and then. Real life pull is so strong lately but I have not left the ship, I'm "stuck" here. It's amazing having so many chingus now expressing their insights, love, and POVs , it's heart warming because we are all here together spazzing. Our new chingus are fanning the flame and we are all enjoying this moment, thanks to you all:heart:  It might be a long sail but it definitely is sailing. I can really feel it. 

I think Hyuni will visit him in the army as she has been mentioning it for a couple of times now. Whether we will get an update or not about  her visit does not matter, for as long as she does. 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, jijibong said:

Just like in SP  :D and yey we have the same favourite colour :blush:

Kekekee fav colour : BLUE! Gotcha:D We've seen someone recently had been using a lots of blue outfits #delulumodeon ottokkke:glasses:

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, aladidah said:

NO NOT YET!!!! :bawling: 

Oh poor u but u r doing really well sneaking to the forum anytym u get.

I kid u not my performance n productivity really took a plunge from dedicating so much of my attention here. 

17 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

are the translators awake now. we are all itching to spazz on what she said. easy heart, easy!!!

We r totally spazzing even without subs. God helps us to kp up with the thread when translations r in.

6 minutes ago, biejuju said:

:heart: chingu you it sum it nicely.love you **send flying kisses:D*** 

Aww. Catching them. But im really ful n burping from the abundance of happiness hyunnie/wookie gifts us. And i feel so much love from all jiji shipper for them. Its so heart warming. I hope they know n receive these wellwishes

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I feel like Wookie seems more relaxed with his Vlive today compared to his pictures on his 24Miracle promotion and GD. *makes my heart so happy!!!* And Oh Em Gee, his voice is just #swooning!!! I could just play his video in the background just to listen to his voice whether he is singing or  just talking. Sooo sexy!!!! But then when you watch him at the same time, it's like an overkill of sweetness! #swooning!*

Yeah me too. I thk the turn out of the fans was really overwhelming. I saw pics of 24 event n it really filled out the mall. On GD he could barely walk n i saw some fanvids ppl try to grab hold of him. Really not for the faint hearted. Fame does com at a price 

My ost disc just send notification that its shipped. I cant wait to keeo replaying the song for my 70 drive to work n back daily.

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ah chincha? tatuuuu! but I have been LOLing non stop since I read that ordinary people interview and his shirt with ordinary people written on it.

And their ideal types! I swear these two are trolling us and they are dating! OMG! They just want us to go really really crazy!

Arent we all already crazy :rolleyes: At this rate its only a matter of how much more crazy we can get. I swear this is even more epic than roller coaster. That whee feeling n buzzing in my ear. I should take supplements for my heart. Any more news can giv us a heartattack.

5 minutes ago, meiil said:

Lol as if we aren't already planning their wedding ! we just need the word !

Passports passports get them ready. I thk fans will start a war who gets to sponsor the cake.

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ah chincha? tatuuuu! but I have been LOLing non stop since I read that ordinary people interview and his shirt with ordinary people written on it.

And their ideal types! I swear these two are trolling us and they are dating! OMG! They just want us to go really really crazy!

consciously or unconsciously, their answers are so much in sync. They are really stocking up fuel in this ship before the captain is send off for military service. i love, love it. They can keep it coming, we keep on receiving :blush:

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, jijibong said:

Ahh her favorite color blue...*looks at everybody* Now you see, why our boy suddenly floods our eyes with all hues of blue? LOL!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, aladidah said:

*hides from boss*  I managed to sneek out for a sec to catch a glimpse of Hyunnies Vlive and do you see what i see??? let's just say that Hyunnie is well endowed...um mama!!!!! Wookie is one very lucky man Bless! 

I was watching vlive and thought the same.... then I scrutinised further and realised that she looked well endowed because the back of the chair was black.... :D

Edited by Dingy Conk
  • Like 16

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I've been lurking @stucked but could not camp for so long. I can only pitch in on insights every now and then. Real life pull is so strong lately but I have not left the ship, I'm "stuck" here. It's amazing having so many chingus now expressing their insights, love, and POVs , it's heart warming because we are all here together spazzing. Our new chingus are fanning the flame and we are all enjoying this moment, thanks to you all:heart:  It might be a long sail but it definitely is sailing. I can really feel it. 

I think Hyuni will visit him in the army as she has been mentioning it for a couple of times now. Whether we will get an update or not about  her visit does not matter, for as long as she does. 

HAHAHA. These TWO! Wait. A. Second. Are they actually doing some mind conditioning and positive reinforcement to us? US???? Shippers and non-shippers? OMO.

Hints! Hints everywhere and on their mag and tv interviews, they're always asked about the other, like always, BUT they were NEVER directly asked if they're each other's ideal type - like with the leads of Ruler. It's like they're hiding a secret in plain sight just so no one suspects you. Or they are re-enforcing the fact that NJH will visit JCW in the army after the basic training so when that happens, it'll be like, "yeah, no biggie, we've known that all along.." SMART MOVE babies. I am proud. HAHAHA.

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, jijibong said:

MY SHIPPER HEART!!!! :heart: 

Love the tag btw :D

**pom pom dance** aigoo my shipper hearttu really working hard rn...kekekeke #letsmedelulutonight #willbebacktorationalbynextday :D

5 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Oh poor u but u r doing really well sneaking to the forum anytym u get.

I kid u not my performance n productivity really took a plunge from dedicating so much of my attention here. 

We r totally spazzing even without subs. God helps us to kp up with the thread when translations r in.

Aww. Catching them. But im really ful n burping from the abundance of happiness hyunnie/wookie gifts us. And i feel so much love from all jiji shipper for them. Its so heart warming. I hope they know n receive these wellwishes

Yeah me too. I thk the turn out of the fans was really overwhelming. I saw pics of 24 event n it really filled out the mall. On GD he could barely walk n i saw some fanvids ppl try to grab hold of him. Really not for the faint hearted. Fame does com at a price 

My ost disc just send notification that its shipped. I cant wait to keeo replaying the song for my 70 drive to work n back daily.

Arent we all already crazy :rolleyes: At this rate its only a matter of how much more crazy we can get. I swear this is even more epic than roller coaster. That whee feeling n buzzing in my ear. I should take supplements for my heart. Any more news can giv us a heartattack.

Passports passports get them ready. I thk fans will start a war who gets to sponsor the cake.

I'm willing to sit on the floor as long can boarding in the plane kekekekeeee.I'm happy for them and glad they received many loves from all Jiji's shippers or fans around the world (and love that Knets loved them too):wub:

• Like 12

I hav to go now.. Not sure when subs or translations will pop. we'll possibly reach 300pg n 6k post by then. Cant camp longer. Hav a meeting early mornin. I should at least look present n paying attention.

Leave with this

tumblr_orpjwdPNZd1vmt0zuo2_250.gif
tumblr_orpjwdPNZd1vmt0zuo1_250.gif

when someone else asks you a favor vs when you’re doing something willingly for your crush

- cr: sugaidc

Keke and its a JCW adlib :tongue:

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, stucked said:

HAHAHA. These TWO! Wait. A. Second. Are they actually doing some mind conditioning and positive reinforcement to us? US???? Shippers and non-shippers? OMO.

Hints! Hints everywhere and on their mag and tv interviews, they're always asked about the other, like always, BUT they were NEVER directly asked if they're each other's ideal type - like with the leads of Ruler. It's like they're hiding a secret in plain sight just so no one suspects you. Or they are re-enforcing the fact that NJH will visit JCW in the army after the basic training so when that happens, it'll be like, "yeah, no biggie, we've known that all along.." SMART MOVE babies. I am proud. HAHAHA.

NJH is a Psychology major after all... ya know what I mean? Hahahaha. 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

I was watching vlive and thought the same.... then I scrutinised further and realised that she looked well endowed because the back of the chair was black.... :D

I was thinking about this and then saw @Buldok gif, (snatched it-thanks chingu!) and voila!

RPGBdR.gif&key=42e3f57037dccfc4ffa48bb4a

SHE REALLY IS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lucky, luckyyyyyy guy, whoever he is *smirks at JCW*

• Like 14

Kyaaaaaa these two!!! Wore black and Vlive at the same time! How much more hints are they gonna throw at us?! Also both gonna go on vacation!! Are they preparing our hearts?! Our hearts die many times with their news and hints! :lol: 

What bomb dropped before their Vlive? Anyone care to fill me in? Pleaseeee...*puppy eyes* *finger hearts* 

• Like 18

Okay, i was so damn busy today. I missed both uri JiJi VLive. But, Chingusss..what is this? I'm trying hard to be rational and not getting carried away but both of their ideal type?? Does it pointing to each other? There goes my shipper heart! 

And @sharreb, thanks for highlighting the important parts. I'm waiting for JiHyun's VLive to be fully sub. As for Wookie, it's together with sub so i know what he's talking about. Lol. It's so sweet of him to share his rehearsel moments with us and he even sang for his fans! Wookie, sarang hae! Lol

Both of them were wearing black today. Matchy matchy :wub:

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, jijibong said:

If her favourite  colour is really  blue  then they r dating guys ....110% damn sure or he is trying to woo  her ....because  people in love behave like that and JCW has been wearing only blue everywhere....#shippingheartishappy. ..B)

• Like 22