[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I knew it! I knew it! We were wrong all along???!!!  AAAArg..... lets go home. ROFL   :glasses::bawling::angry::D

1368200330225.gif

This gif got me like :dizzy:

If this really happens OMG I am never going to ship any  kdrama leads in that case....Case closed and never to be reopenedB)

And then we will get the reason why jcw had not found his ideal girl after so many years of searching....

• Like 12

Just now, siddy09 said:

Phewww...backread almost like 40 pages..and I am like c'mon guys...it can't get more obvious than this.. And the best thing is they aren't even denying.. there is saying which goes like no news is good news..lol. If there is no news of acceptance of denial then there is some good news..:D

The thing that struck me was like Wookie was live for only 6 minutes..and Hyunnie for 45 mins. And they watched the finale together..SP aired at 10 in Korea..right? 

I mean either we all are stupid, delulu, blind shippers or we are NOT..there is no in between..

BTW I found this on Virgo-Cancer compatibility..lol..I am going bonkers..:wub:

Both, Cancer man and Virgo woman are compatible to each other because of their mutual understanding. The two zodiac signs will be strongly tied with love, affection and trust. They just need to control their extreme sensitiveness and critical nature.

Correct, that's our mantra in our Songsong thread that I shared here before. And if they watched the finale together, could have been nice to see a BTS :( I guess we will not find out the actual reaction. I think they hugged each other because that last scene was compelling and beautiful (sad but beautiful). And as many of us have mentioned here, it's like their true feelings being revealed. Lips are going by the script but the eyes are expressing what's truly in the heart which explains the mixture of sadness and smile.

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I am laughing at your hidden baseball bat! LMAO!

LOL!

12 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Imagine if this would be true...All the while we are warry of dating rumors with celebs when in truth he was dating his stylist (who we treated as a comrade in this shipping business). Hahahaha...my heart won't be able to take it. *cries myself to sleep*

It would be a good twist though but Gosh! I dont even want to entertain the thought *puts on ear cuffs..I'm not listening* 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Phewww...backread almost like 40 pages..and I am like c'mon guys...it can't get more obvious than this.. And the best thing is they aren't even denying.. there is saying which goes like no news is good news..lol. If there is no news of acceptance or denial then there is some good news..:D

The thing that struck me was like Wookie was live for only 6 minutes..and Hyunnie for 45 mins. And they watched the finale together..SP aired at 10 in Korea..right? 

I mean either we all are stupid, delulu, blind shippers or we are NOT..there is no in between..

Yep, yep and yep.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I knew it! I knew it! We were wrong all along???!!!  AAAArg..... lets go home. ROFL   :glasses::bawling::angry::D

1368200330225.gif

Hahaha your gif is LEGEND....

Calm down guys..we need a bit of twistness to rational back our minded hahaha just kidding hairstylist unnie is still certified our Cupid hahaa

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, krutz10 said:

I think it's better if she doesn't  come tomorrow  to the concert coz many jcw fans are crazy people and they will not leave her alone for 2 years that jcw will be in army...I guess it's better if they keep it low key....at the moment

The Crazy fans are overseas and besides she'll be surrounded by people who'd protect her...lets see here, there is CTJ, Cupid Unnie and her circle of friends, JCW own circle of friends who could totally pass as bodyguards by the way, her own personal bodyguard....The Girl will be fine 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, krutz10 said:

This gif got me like :dizzy:

If this really happens OMG I am never going to ship any  kdrama leads in that case....Case closed and never to be reopenedB)

And then we will get the reason why jcw had not found his ideal girl after so many years of searching....

@krutz10  LOL, seriously, if that is the case, I cant move on........ goosebumps...

Its a wonder she can still keep her hands steady on her scissors while doing his haircut!! LOL

I just caaaaannt.....   

exorcism time!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Whoa, NJH talked non stop in her Vlive for 45 minutes? Such an impressive girl! She never ran out of things to say LMAO!

I shall watch it soon, but I thought she was pretty articulate already in press conference! Everyone else was making minute sentences and babbling about their roles with uh and er-s and this young lass just took the mic and talked and talked and talked...

no wonder she loves to talk and analyze her scenes, such a happy verbal processor and matches her personality too. 

About unnie stylist......... *puts blinkers on* nope, nothing happening. How old is she? She has been styling him forever! Homagawd.... ok nvm.

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, attriste said:

Nooooooooo I come on after all the spazz cos I had an emergency and now plot twist UNNIE stylist and Wookie????? 

Homagawdddddddddddddddd. SHe must be rolling her eyes and laughing to herself everytime some shipper spazzes hahahahahah. Kidding

*desperately tries to backread 30 pages... holidays are bad for shipping*

LOL I think a lot of our Chingus here need to sleep now because the delulu is becoming a nightmare LMAO. it's okay to sleep every once in a while the thread is not going anywhere :)

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@krutz10  LOL, seriously, if that is the case, I cant move on........ goosebumps...

Its a wonder she can still keep her hands steady on her scissors while doing his haircut!! LOL

I just caaaaannt.....   

exorcism time!!!

giphy.gif

Your gif is on point chingu....:lol: @lovethatlook

And as rightly said by @songsongdiehard its time for me to sleep as it is 1 am over here so see u all tomorrow  with more pages of jiji shippers discussion to be read in morning  .I think we will cross 350 or 400 pages after tomorrow  jcw concert.:grin:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Whoa, NJH talked non stop in her Vlive for 45 minutes? Such an impressive girl! She never ran out of things to say LMAO!

JCW is more listener than talk person so, he suitable with hyunnie who is talkative..there are balance on their relationship hehe I am sure he doesn't mind listen to her babling at all :D

• Like 14

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Nooooooooo I come on after all the spazz cos I had an emergency and now plot twist UNNIE stylist and Wookie????? 

Homagawdddddddddddddddd. SHe must be rolling her eyes and laughing to herself everytime some shipper spazzes hahahahahah. Kidding

*desperately tries to backread 30 pages... holidays are bad for shipping*

The stylist looks like she is a mother of two already..*not kidding* :wink:

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Correct, that's our mantra in our Songsong thread that I shared here before. And if they watched the finale together, could have been nice to see a BTS :( I guess we will not find out the actual reaction. I think they hugged each other because that last scene was compelling and beautiful (sad but beautiful). And as many of us have mentioned here, it's like their true feelings being revealed. Lips are going by the script but the eyes are expressing what's truly in the heart which explains the mixture of sadness and smile.

What more better can happen to this JiJi ship than you SongSong fans... you guys have been through this and I am sure we are not betting on the wrong horse.:D The thing is NJH is smart, even if they watched the finale together, why reveal it to the world who is like clinging to every word they utter? It wasn't just a fluke, she meant it..she is dropping hints..

Hug?? See the timing of the show..it airs at 10..lol..there are 101 things that can happen after 10..lol..:wub:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

LOL I think a lot of our Chingus here need to sleep now because the delulu is becoming a nightmare LMAO. it's okay to sleep every once in a while the thread is not going anywhere :)

I'm laughing so hard!

For our lovelies who might lose sleep over this: 

Guys! I'm pretty sure JiJi's ultimate shipper is already married. She's posted pictures of her daughter on her instagram before (yes I've stalked her). I'm pretty sure it's her daughter- I used google translator but just go down her instagram and you'll see many pictures of her.

of course she might not be married. Or maybe a single mom. Or maybe her husband is on her instagram too but I can't tell. 

Also I have the same shirt in my closet. Look at there faces - the picture is supposed to be a joke.

Let's not forget how much of a shipper our hairstylist is. She styles many celebrities but she's spazzing over SP the most. She didn't spazz this much over NJH or JCW other dramas. 

• Like 13

@Dingy Conk Is your duct tape ready???

@huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @aladidah What do you think? Should it be duct taped or what?? ROFL 

Disclaimer: Not for the faint of heart

Spoiler

oppa.... I am not here.... I am away

Spoiler

not for the faint of heart

Spoiler

for myopics only..... heeee

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

want more??? hmmmm

• Like 13

3 hours ago, riririru said:

i will let @pinklalaland @stroppyse @sharreb and other translator senpais to take this XD Me + 45minutes video = v bad match:ph34r: probably will take hundred years to finish lolol

if she gonna tag along then... a vacation with future-mom-in-law?:wub: since wook said he want to go to Jeju with his mom mweheheheh (ouch my delulu mind:rolleyes:)

Did he mention about his ideal type while he was in the crowd? sorry i've only watched the interview part and often skipping the crowdy part when i watch GD huhu TT

Hey we never know she might actually end up tagging along with her ninja skills. I had a chance to spend a few days in Jeju while I was in Korea and I must say it's a perfect spot for some privacy:wub: *wink wink* We went on beaches where there are less tourists and man you practically had the entire beach all to yourself. Ohh I must add, Jeju practically sleeps early which is totally opposite to the nightlife of Seoul -- meaning awesome night dates:D *Incoming delulu mind* I can already see our couple holding hands at the beach watching the sunset if fate allows them.

I was too tired and sleepy to go through the entire video last night. Lack of sleep, back reading, and too much going on at the same time made me lose my mind.

BTW, for those asking if SOOP is the one responsible for translating Hyunnie's Vlive, NO! The Vlive team are the ones who translates the videos not the artists management. Depending on how fast they translate the video will either take hours or days. Mostly, popular idols videos on Vlive are translated faster than the actors. We just have to patiently wait.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

The stylist looks like she is a mother of two already..*not kidding* :wink:

What more better can happen to this JiJi ship than you SongSong fans... you guys have been through this and I am sure we are not betting on the wrong horse.:D The thing is NJH is smart, even if they watch the finale together, why reveal it to the world who is like clinging to every word they utter? It wasn't just a fluke, she meant it..she is dropping hints..

Hug?? See the timing of the show..it airs at 10..lol..there are 101 things that can happen after 10..lol..:wub:

I really thought she was married and had kids...but now my brains not working hahaha

@songsongdiehard it's only 8.40pm here I have time to backrrad heheheheheeh. 

What is this 10 pm significance? 

• Like 9

That plot twist with stylist unnie gave me a near heart attack chingus!!! OMGGG lol

@gglex6275 what you said about them being more stronger after 2 years reminds me of Lee bo young and jisung. They started dating few months before enlistment in 2005 and afterwards kept going until 2013 and gt married. Thats super strong yeah?! So I definitely agree with u!!!

@aa95 aha we will need enough fuel to run our ship for 2 years until wookie comes back. So let's collect much as possible chingu

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@Dingy Conk Is your duct tape ready???

@huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @aladidah What do you think? Should it be duct taped or what?? ROFL 

Disclaimer: Not for the faint of heart

Omgwtfbbq chincha I clicked through it. Hahahahahah. This is good exorcism for unni stylist madness. 

Anyway I'm totally expecting her to prance in tomorrow at his vlive without a care in the world. This lass is the first girl I'm crazy over omg??? She's a class of her own. 

• Like 13