[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

https://youtu.be/15EnA411JwY

JCW GD interview cut. Subs not out yet :(

Its part of GD's interview. 

It's not there though, so I'm guessing the article is using GD screencaps while inserting JCW's new/old ideal type quote?    

In a gist, GD interview only consists of: his love of sports particularly football, his celeb circle of friends (the KRW circle) which includes CTJ, his playful sns/ig posts which were all taken from filming sites, and the interviewer reminds him to cherish homemade food by his mom before going for the army and he said he'll spend time with his mom before then too?   But no ideal type being mentioned in this GD interview. Is there a missing part perhaps? 

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

HEHeh... don't tempt me to go into one of my specialties... estimating cup sizes. I wouldn't consider her well-endowed but looks good enough and for sure, no man will complain. :tongue: 

But Nara though... that woman is well-endowed. Bwahahahah!

Puberty is so kind to NJH but kinder to Nara...lmao! :phew: That hospital scene where she was laying down, her B was so distracting. Must be hard for CTJ to not look down when they stand so close together. 

And whichever MyOppa fan that said we are blabbering "crap" in here deserve my kimchi slap! B)

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

JCW you really living up your nickname as "adlibs king":lol:

Sometimes , I wonder how much adlibs they done it on SP haha:blush: *wink2*

Wait I'm confused, is the piggy back scene that was adlib that ur talking about here was the same as JH talked about in vlive? And was it that scene? I thought it was the scene where BH sprained her ankle and not this one. I remember she talked about the original was the bridal carry but JCW suggest the piggy back carry.

Sorry I'm just confused. I don't exactly understand what JH said in vlive but that it was I understand through my little korean knowledge. I'll be happy to be corrected because if that scene was an adlib by JCW I'll be jumping with joy! 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

I am tagging @pinklalaland and @riririru we need your talents for this!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36430?channelCode=EBE269

She could, it would be safe if she comes with company either with the cast and crew or common friends! :tongue: Like Aluu CEO!

i will let @pinklalaland @stroppyse @sharreb and other translator senpais to take this XD Me + 45minutes video = v bad match:ph34r: probably will take hundred years to finish lolol

2 hours ago, luvforever said:
2 hours ago, sharreb said:

- she said domestic vacation (he said vacation too in interviews) (delulu @Dingy Conk suggested jeju for them, even lee hyo ri says its a wonderful place to date)

Well Wookie did mention about wanting to go to Jeju Island for vacation before his enlistment *wink wink* Hyunnie are go gonna tag along? Credit to @riririru sorry dear I couldn't help it I had to share our suspicious partner.

"34.10 about Jeju, she was reading a comment from a Jeju Fan asking is the weather at Seoul is also hot like Jeju

At around minutes 10 she did say she want to go around beaches/seas as her vacation spot tho hehehehehe"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000183218

if she gonna tag along then... a vacation with future-mom-in-law?:wub: since wook said he want to go to Jeju with his mom mweheheheh (ouch my delulu mind:rolleyes:)

Did he mention about his ideal type while he was in the crowd? sorry i've only watched the interview part and often skipping the crowdy part when i watch GD huhu TT

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

I'm trying so hard not to smile widely in public area that I bit my inner cheeks to stop myself. Oh Gosh Jiji you made me feel giddy :D They're crazily in sync with each other, from clothes to interviews, and their ideal type match each other. My mind went bonkers HAHAHA

omo, you too? i usually camp in here ketchuping up during my lunch when able.  I would walk back to my desk with a stupid grin on my face and my coworkers ask why am I always so happy after returning from lunch. Even my patients said something. 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

It's not there though, so I'm guessing the article is using GD screencaps while inserting JCW's new/old ideal type quote?    

In a gist, GD interview only consists of: his love of sports particularly football, his celeb circle of friends (the KRW circle) which includes CTJ, his playful sns/ig posts which were all taken from filming sites, and the interviewer reminds him to cherish homemade food by his mom before going for the army and he said he'll spend time with his mom before then too?   But no ideal type being mentioned in this GD interview. Is there a missing part perhaps? 

Hahhahaha my bad. I post the wrong vid

https://youtu.be/XIlDS_pVEQ8

It was supposed to be this one. :)

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, nikih said:

omo, you too? i usually camp in here ketchuping up during my lunch when able.  I would walk back to my desk with a stupid grin on my face and my coworkers ask why am I always so happy after returning from lunch. Even my patients said something. 

LOL I'm like you too, my co-workers asked me "why are you grinning," not that I'm complaining this JiJi effect:lol:

• Like 13

Ommo, so that piggyback is adlibs from JCW?! Hmmm, I'm sure that kiss is adlib by NJH. JCW wasn't sure what she was doing when she turned his face towards her. You can see his slight surprise when she kissed his cheek and that giddy smile on his face! :lol::phew: Quit teasing Hyuniee yahh, poor anaconda could die from all these feels...lmao. 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Puberty is so kind to NJH but kinder to Nara...lmao! :phew: That hospital scene where she was laying down, her B was so distracting. Must be hard for CTJ to not look down when they stand so close together. 

And whichever MyOppa fan that said we are blabbering "crap" in here deserve my kimchi slap! B)

I am sooooo tired of hyperventilating! Is tomorrow going to be like today? Is the Jiscovery Concert tomorrow? IF by chance, NJH appears or shows up in the concert! OMO! I swear, the JiJi shippers would collapse or simply expire due to lack of oxygen, chincha, these two will cause mass murder by being too cute and sweet together!

But then, I am hoping that she does come, to show support at his last concert, it doesn't matter if its with the cast and crew of SP or people from Aluu salon! 

Our boy JCW needs his girl there, whether he knows it or not :D Go NJH, follow your heart, baby girl!

• Like 14

19 hours ago, luvforever said:

Well Wookie did mention about wanting to go to Jeju Island for vacation before his enlistment *wink wink* Hyunnie are go gonna tag along? Credit to @riririru sorry dear I couldn't help it I had to share our suspicious partner.

"34.10 about Jeju, she was reading a comment from a Jeju Fan asking is the weather at Seoul is also hot like Jeju

At around minutes 10 she did say she want to go around beaches/seas as her vacation spot tho hehehehehe"

UzoDmpJ.png&key=7caa2af0308a66ee77f1b0e5

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000183218

WHAAT!!!!  wookie and hyunnie pack your backs and go ninja :ph34r:

We fans promise not to bother you two or upload your pics together on social media but be careful of dispatch what ever you do!!! :wub:

19 hours ago, valleryrose said:

Seriously guys if the subs don't come out soon for NJHs Vlive I am gonna have a panic attack.. 

Lol!! 

*we are going to have subs right?* :ph34r:

Who's responsible for the subs? It's SOOP right??

Come one palli palli.. you don't want me to be angry now..

Are the subs out chingus?? Whats taking so long SOOP. Come one soop, shippers are impatient!!! 

19 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

Damn.!  Too much coincidence for these two. Or is it another hint? *wink wink*

Ahhh.. The feel... Really hope all these - too much coincidences turn into fate and destiny for these two someday... 

Well said chingu...!

My fated to each other couple :wub:

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Hahhahaha my bad. I post the wrong vid

https://youtu.be/XIlDS_pVEQ8

It was supposed to be this one. :)

OMO! He did say it! My shipper heart! It's at 00:47 btw. He said his ideal type is a woman who he can have conversations with and who has fun personality. Spazzzzzzz

Edited by mangoicy
Details
  • Like 16

19 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I can't find today's to share but here is the one from the wrap up party ...

Thank u for sharing chingu!!! 

goes for to find more hint in the video... :D

19 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

He did say from the beginning that she would become his suspicious partner. :D

Waaaaaah what you mentioned just hit me right in my face!!!! 

• Like 12

19 hours ago, Buldok said:

So cute!!!!!!:love::love::heart:

Cr: Dc

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my poor heartu !!!!!

shes my ultimate girl crush! :blush:

19 hours ago, jijibong said:
ust like in SP  :D and yey we have the same favourite colour :blush:

• Shes a harry potter fan too!!! :wub:
  • Like 13

25 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I'm sorry ya'll but I gotta say, they are dating! LOL! All of their secret meetings, subliminal messages, and timing points to the fact that they are dating. They are not denying nor confirming, and judging from their past interviews and their character they would of denied any rumors if they were not dating, or brother or sister zoned the other. But all of the interviews have been moderated and edited. Not one has addressed the rumor of their dating. :huh:

Aside from that they keep redirecting their answers to their SP scenes from a professional perspective which is awesome, because it is a safe zone. However, when on his wrap up party Vlive day, I don't know about NJh, but oppa is constantly asked about her and he never responds, you can see in his expressions he is reading it as the fans are asking, but he just laughs and or controls his expressions and moves on to answer another question or delve into speaking randomly about scenery and things. LOL! I read someone asked about filming and he replied something like "finished filming last episode and he felt bittersweet" while answering that he did not look directly at the video but looked elsewhere, but you can feel the weight of his words even without looking into his eyes. I cannot get that out of mind since that Vlive day. :lol:

In today's Vlive he chose to sing a song knowing that bae would be watching and lol thank you to our chingu that translated the words. Because I was wondering what he was singing. Taking me back to last episode, BH/NJH said, "even if you don't prepare a song, my answer is still yes, I will love you forever." LOL! Now did anyone catch that he seemed to slip in his line when she asked if he prepares a song like he was surprised and he began to reply .. "That .." and then realize that he was in his role so he flowed his words into something else ... well guess what he prepared a song today on the day she was on Vlive and it was after her Vlive session... mmhhhmmmmm....:wub:

The other thing that keeps nagging at me is "why would her family be on set on the last episode?" Taking in what we know of Korean culture, and their dating and marriage arranagements, for me not being delulu but from a "rational & logical" point of view, it was an actual proposal of some kind. I wanna believe a "wedding kind" LOL! And that would only make sense to the emotions we felt, not saw, but felt being delivered. Unless her family shows up for all of her last episodes in her past films? *:huh:*

I believe it is absolutely NOT impossible for them to be engaged. They have had ample time on and off screen to have personal time. Before filming, for years, they have had a lot of indirect contact, and they themselves have stated so. Despite her age, our sweetheart is quite mature. In his age range, he would be ready to settle down. It makes perfect sense that she would go back to school to continue her education and accomplish her personal goals, while waiting for Wookie and maintaining a low key profile. And for him that would ease his mind that the limelight would not be focused on them as a couple but respected and sought after as professional individuals in their fields. While at the same time, keep his bae protected. :wub:

Per his lastest most direct translated interview he came off straightforward and aloof where it left you feeling almost discouraged lol! But I believe that had to be what he wanted to project to the reader as to avoid any scandals without overlooking the fact that he did not deny nor was he asked directly about them as a couple. :cookie:

And as far as contact, I definitely believe they have contact. I believe Wookie asked for her contact, he is an intentional man, and we know this from his performance, his interviews and interactions with his fan. I also believe our sweetheart is geniune and open minded, we know this because of her performance, her interviews, and her fan interactions. Because of the fact that she has not dated much, it tells us that her charm lies in her fearless attitude. Why? Because she openly shares her heart and mind with us all. So likewise she would of naively given Wookie her number without over thinking it. Lol! :cookie:

Back to their separate interviews, and photoshoots. LMAO! It is not impossible for the two companies to organize their schedule to do so. Especially if Wookie is busy, our sweetheart would have a bit more flexibility to meet him where he is to get it done. But I believe it was done this way because of the basics. They cannot hide their interactions when they are together. It was easier to do so while filming where one could argue that it was due to ratings and promoting SP. Awesome! But what about those fancams that surfaced? All it took was one fancam clip to sink all the piractes in the ocean, LOL!!! Believing they are falling in love as they are learning about one another, a natural reaction as someone in love would be to show the world of your happiness and display the joy of your heart for the world to see. So forward to last night's Vlive, he prepared a song for her to convey his feelings. Simple. And he did so intentionally on the day she is on VLive, and in his concert setting where it would seem natural for him to give a taste to his fans. LOL! But really though, it is for his bae. :wub:

Call me delulu all good, but for me they are either dating or engaged. They are both radiating a new love found glow and that is a beautiful miracle. Despite all of their responsibilities and fame etc, they are in the beginning and in the end of the day, two individuals who experience the same human emotions that we all do when in love etc etc etc ... except their platforms does not give much room for that, so their companies are coordinating what we have been feasting on. And they themselves are openly sharing their joy in a subtle yet not subtle way.:wub: LOL!

And chingus, my ship will NEVER fail, because their hairstylist is the captain of our ship. We just jumped on, LOL! If her emotional post meant anything to me about NJH, it would mean that she is estactic that after years of observing and grooming her puppies, they have finally become adults and are dating or engaged, which is her heart's desire. She knows them more than what we can ever know, and mostly saw that they would be a perfect OTP!!! #JijiShipSailed!:wub:

So my beautiful chingus there is a bit of my take on it. I still have much to read through in our threads, and much I wanna share from the BTS clips that I picked up, but like you, I also have to do REAL life stuff too. LOL!!:bawling:

Anyhow, I can't wait to see our translators on here, and I cannot wait to see what other subliminal messages our puppies will continue to convey that we #fightingdeluluminds can feast on. :cookie::wub:. #hungryNthirsty mmmmhhmm!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm with you chingu. I'm trying to present JCW's POV. After knowing more about JiJi, I realized that JCW and I have quite similar personality (maybe because our birthday are only a day apart lol jk) so for me it's easier to read his mind. To me, JCW is a man who thinks deeply a lot, despite his childlike behaviour he displayed. His family condition and experiences shaped his mindset and personality. Seeing his mother's hardship while raising him made him developed a cautious and protective side, add the fact that he's also a hard worker, it must be stressful for him. He needs something, or someone, to relax and unwind. Which is why he said that his ideal type is a woman who will let him act childlike, has a fun personality, and can connect with him. He longs for a different type of intimacy where he can relax around her, have conversations about his life, dream, and worries without any fear. In the showbiz where everything seems shallow, it's hard to find that type of intimacy. So I have a feeling that when the time comes that he finally meets a woman that can be his home, he won't let her slip away from his grip. We don't know for sure what is their current status, but judging from their interactions and hint-dropping, they might've started something already, whether it's a relationship or a vow.

• Like 22

Just now, masthu said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my poor heartu !!!!!

shes my ultimate girl crush! :blush:

• Shes a harry potter fan too!!! :wub:

Ikr! A potterhead! I wonder which house she belongs to, Must be a Gryffindor! LOL! All spunk and brave! 

• Like 12