[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Not sure if this was shared yet (because I haven't finished backreading yet) but here's a new article on coincidences of 3 partners (including our hyunni and wookie).

I'll only enlarge our jiji couple's part:

aF2VUVe.png 

now.. back to catching up.. >.<

• Like 11

Just now, MoonlightSerenade said:

He sang in korean,   it's his remake of starry mood, the song name is "Bright Star", here's the lyric the part he sang (Translated by Olivia H. Lee

하나 둘 이어져 묶여놓여진 별들과 
The stars, one and two, tangled with each other
너와 나 모두 기도하던 
The song, all of you and me praying for
그 노래가 저기도 들릴까 
Can it be heared over there?

천천히 Slowly walking,
하나 둘 셋 넷 걷다 하늘을 봐
One, two, three, four, then look at the sky
하나 둘 이어져 묶여놓여진 별들과 
The stars, one and two, tangled with each other
너와 나 모두 기도하던 
The song, all of you and me praying for
그 노래가 저기도 들릴까 
Can it be heared over there?
꼭 들릴거야 
Surely heared

**sips tea quietly while my eyes sparkle over** LOL!!!

And they joked about that in one of their bts about who does not stick to the script. @onlysb1 and no worries chingu, let's spazz and ship away on our Jiji ship haven. :lol:

I think its most JCW that deviates from the script and NJH, the trooper that she is, smart one too, just catches up to him. It must be amazing for him to have someone who immediately gets his drift when he adlibs. Remember that nightmare on the couch scene, where BH said, no matter how pretty you look while you sleep, I still wont fall for you to which he replied, Burago? then she adlibbed her response. It was automatic for her to match his vibe. LOL

Why do I get the feeling that this song, that he sang is another 'telling her what he feels' song LOL! JCW might as well dedicate the entire concert for her, If you keep doing this! ROFLMAO!

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

tatuu! never fear, we wouldn't be so disgruntled if the translations turn out to be slightly different, its the hazards of shipping right? LOL! We are entirely cool!

Yeah some little things might be mistranslated but overall the juicy stuff is the same. I checked more than one translation around from twitter  etc and they all say pretty much the same things so we're cool :wink:

Btw can our Korean speaking chingus help us translating this live?  (tho they are probably sleeping now so we gotta wait ) 

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, aa95 said:

OMG then!!! LOL 

I was already convinced that they started dating sometime between the first and third kiss but this just adds more evidence! 

Since the piggback was suggested by JCW then I don't see how the kiss on the cheek could have been scripted before hand.

The way she kissed his cheek (using her hand to move part of his face back so she could place a kiss on his cheek) was only possible if he were giving her a piggyback. If he was holding her princess style (the way the script had written it)- it would have been harder for her to kiss him then right? I dunno. 

Plus the scene was focused on BH being playful with JW about pretending that she needed to throw up and then him running home (and them waking up together in bed *ahem-ahem*the next morning) 

JCW also didn't look like he was expecting the kiss - plus the huge smile afterwards.

I couldn't help note that he looked really tired in that scene (like even with the makeup it looked like he was exhausted) - and since NJH seems to sense everything about how her man is feeling - she's probably just giving him some love. Plus it worked with the scene as well. 

Gah! I want to know all the adlibs now!

@aa95 If he was holding her princess style (the way the script had written it)- it would have been harder for her to kiss him then right? I dunno.  I think JCW could not carry her princess style in that long distance. LOL   I mean, I think she weighs a few stones, but I like the kiss though, it seemed to be spontaneous from NJH's side. The look on JCW face after the kiss was just awesome!! The boi is really smitten. Then she pretended to cover his eyes and he was swaying a little. Oooh these 2 just give me the feels My delulu heart is so alive. :blush:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

The other thing that keeps nagging at me is "why would her family be on set on the last episode?" Taking in what we know of Korean culture, and their dating and marriage arranagements, for me not being delulu but from a "rational & logical" point of view, it was an actual proposal of some kind. I wanna believe a "wedding kind" LOL! And that would only make sense to the emotions we felt, not saw, but felt being delivered. Unless her family shows up for all of her last episodes in her past films? *:huh:*

chingu, what did you mean by her family? i thought that only her CEO and other staffs from her company came then. did her real family (parents  & siblings) come on set too on the last episode?

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Chingus, despite all these sugar we are fed by our OTP, I can't help but miss them more :( As I see them separately, all the more I wanted them together :wink: I need a hug Chingus huhuhu!!!!

aww we all do miss them *hugs*

I wish NJH would really come tomorrow at the concert. It would totally fit her personality. All gungho and determined, damn the consequences type of girl! I'd say Carpe Diem, NJH! After all, you wont see your Oppa so much once he enlists!

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Chingus, despite all these sugar we are fed by our OTP, I can't help but miss them more :( As I see them separately, all the more I wanted them together :wink: I need a hug Chingus huhuhu!!!!

AAAwww. Group hug group hug chingu! 

giphy.gif

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I wish NJH would really come tomorrow at the concert. It would totally fit her personality. All gungho and determined, damn the consequences type of girl! I'd say Carpe Diem, NJH! After all, you wont see your Oppa so much once he enlists!

I think she will go tbh, along with the others aka Hairstylist team and proabably some of his close mates. Question is will we be able to get any proof? that migh be a bit difficult esp if she/they are in ninja mood. Btw didn't somebody asked her in the live? I read a few people mentioning it but nobody  answered what she said, she probably dodged the question lol

• Like 10

Shippers!!!! Oooh yaah!!  All aboard!!!! going........... going...... :blush::glasses:

PHew, its calm now, and done with back reading. I slept at 6AM coz of NJH's vlive, I didnt even understand what she was saying except "hi" and "bye". Oh my, I feel like a teenager spazzing on new kids on the block! Phew that was eons ago.... Gawd!

SO happy to be here with you all. Peace and love everyone :)

music time

• Like 11

I just watched jihyun's vlive. The adlib piggyback is the first one where she hurt her foot, I'm 100% sure of that. She's so cute, I never expected to be able to watch the whole video since it was 45 minutes but it went by fast. It's funny how she called Nara by her character name Youjung first then she laughed at herself. I guess she's still transitioning from the drama to real life as she also sometimes calls CW ji wook too.  She seems to have mostly guy friends and she admitted frankly that she drinks with them. She really has guts.

• Like 21

Guys i don't know what to check first.. IG, Twitter or here,.. They're all on fire these days and it's hard to keep up with either of them.. :sweat_smile: 

Btw, she was talking about the first piggyback ride being an adlib.. I read about it on twitter.. 

Buut! She did say a lot of stuff to make up for that one:D

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just watched jihyun's vlive. The adlib piggyback is the first one where she hurt her foot, I'm 100% sure of that. She's so cute, I never expected to be able to watch the whole video since it was 45 minutes but it went by fast. It's funny how she called Nara by her character name Youjung first then she laughed at herself. I guess she's still transitioning from the drama to real life as she also sometimes calls CW ji wook too.  She seems to have mostly guy friends and she admitted frankly that she drinks with them. She really has guts.

well Ji Wook  can still be found in his name Ji Chang Wook, you remove the Chang, there we go, we have Ji Wook! LOL!

2 minutes ago, love4life said:

Guys i don't know what to check first.. IG, Twitter or here,.. They're all on fire these days and it's hard to keep up with either of them.. :sweat_smile: 

Btw, she was talking about the first piggyback ride being an adlib.. I read about it on twitter.. 

Buut! She did say a lot of stuff to make up for that one:D

eh what stuff? LOL! that's the one where we saw in the BTS, she was hugging his arm after she failed to climb onto his back? :tongue:

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I wish she would come as well..!!! Exactly chingu! So make the most of it gal. We fans aren't gonna tell anything *wink wink*. 

Just go ninja hyinnie!!!

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I think @aladidah is hyperventilating RN! LOL! *offers oxygen* there you go, just in case! 

Ah kamsahamnida!!! I knew I could always count on you

25 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

tatuu! never fear, we wouldn't be so disgruntled if the translations turn out to be slightly different, its the hazards of shipping right? LOL! We are entirely cool!

Yep! we are TOTALLY a kool bunch :phew:

21 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

LOL... tell her to move away as fast as she can once JiJi confirms dating or your colleague might end up in emergency :D

OH BOY LOL! Bless her, she's been so patient with me but if (when) that day comes I fear of what i might actually do 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

well Ji Wook  can still be found in his name Ji Chang Wook, you remove the Chang, there we go, we have Ji Wook! LOL!

eh what stuff? LOL! that's the one where we saw in the BTS, she was hugging his arm after she failed to climb onto his back? :tongue:

either way its still wookie..!!! Lol! Ahhh i get it now!! This couple is killing us!!

• Like 8