[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, huntergal said:

Ommo, so that piggyback is adlibs from JCW?! Hmmm, I'm sure that kiss is adlib by NJH. JCW wasn't sure what she was doing when she turned his face towards her. You can see his slight surprise when she kissed his cheek and that giddy smile on his face! :lol::phew: Quit teasing Hyuniee yahh, poor anaconda could die from all these feels...lmao. 

I still have not yet read all the post of people because I have not enough the times to read. I dont know has anyone said about your post yet because I think maybe u was wrong, it was true that he suggested to pick a back NJH, but it was the first scene, I watched NJH said that NJW had suggested to pick a back instead of holding her in his arms and that is the first piggyback, when she had to cast in plaster her leg for fighting to helped Cha YY prosecutor. If u r right about the second piggyback scene, this will be so great but I dont think that is true. Now in my country is 1:45AM and I cant sleep. Sorry my close friend.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

Random post

The Plot twist : hairstylist unnie couple shirt with wookie hahaha this is old picture btw :lol:

Ha ha ha won't that be hilarious...Im laughing truly I am *looks for baseball bat*

• Like 10

Hyunie has a lot of male friends with whom she apparently goes out for drinks.. thanks for the translation @daloula 

She talks about it too.. which is coollll!!! My kinda girl!! :wink:

She must really have great guy friends around her.. hmm.. I dont know.. if JCW passes up a golden oppurtunity like her I'll go mad! 

Aigoo.. these two give me anxiety..!! They really do.. *sigh*

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

chingu, what did you mean by her family? i thought that only her CEO and other staffs from her company came then. did her real family (parents  & siblings) come on set too on the last episode?

Omo omo! Did I read that wrong? Lmao! I read it in the thread on here somewhere aeons back. OMO!! Now I really gotta comb through!!! BRB, I will double check. Sorry chingu! :huh::astonished:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

well Ji Wook  can still be found in his name Ji Chang Wook, you remove the Chang, there we go, we have Ji Wook! LOL!

eh what stuff? LOL! that's the one where we saw in the BTS, she was hugging his arm after she failed to climb onto his back? :tongue:

Yes, that one! I just read it on twitter but i forgot what those were

https://mobile.twitter.com/otpshits/status/888404042329735168 She translated some important parts i would say

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Ha ha ha won't that be hilarious...Im laughing truly I am *looks for baseball bat*

Imagine if this would be true...All the while we are warry of dating rumors with celebs when in truth he was dating his stylist (who we treated as a comrade in this shipping business). Hahahaha...my heart won't be able to take it. *cries myself to sleep*

• Like 10

Just now, valleryrose said:

Hyunie has a lot of male friends with whom she apparently goes out for drinks.. thanks for the translation @daloula 

She talks about it too.. which is coollll!!! My kinda girl!! :wink:

She must really have great guy friends around her.. hmm.. I dont know.. if JCW passes up a golden oppurtunity like her I'll go mad! 

Aigoo.. these two give me anxiety..!! They really do.. *sigh*

Idk. I'm kind of the opposite. I would not mind her being pursued by a few and then after two years he realizes she is his OTP and goes all out. LOL! I mean, we all know he is a catch. But so is our sweetheart! A little challenge would sit right with me. She is the pearl and he is the merchant. So why not. LOL!!! :cookie::wub:

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

Random post

The Plot twist : hairstylist unnie couple shirt with wookie hahaha this is old picture btw :lol:

Oh no, why did they dress couple together, hoping it is not as my thinking. Although it was old, I feel still very very worry. OMG. I m going to die.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

Random post

LMAO his face XD

Him turning out to be dating the hairstylist that would be the most traumatic thing ever lol 

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

aww we all do miss them *hugs*

I wish NJH would really come tomorrow at the concert. It would totally fit her personality. All gungho and determined, damn the consequences type of girl! I'd say Carpe Diem, NJH! After all, you wont see your Oppa so much once he enlists!

But Wookie's fans can be vicious you know. Her level 4 blackbelt would not  be enough to match their fangs :wink: If she does decide to go, SALUTE to the courage she has. For me, as long as Wookie knows that she is supporting him (even from afar) would be enough. If they want to keep it low, so be it... for as long as they are sailing.

• Like 11

Just now, Omnia Nguyen said:

Oh no, why did they dress couple together, hoping it is not as my thinking. Although it was old, I feel still very very worry. OMG. I m going to die.

Relax, Chingu! It's probably just coincidence. Me and my office crush sometimes wear matching clothes too without planning it. That doesn't mean that we're dating *I wish it though*.

• Like 10

I think it's better if she doesn't  come tomorrow  to the concert coz many jcw fans are crazy people and they will not leave her alone for 2 years that jcw will be in army...I guess it's better if they keep it low key....at the moment

• Like 16

Nooooooooo I come on after all the spazz cos I had an emergency and now plot twist UNNIE stylist and Wookie????? 

Homagawdddddddddddddddd. SHe must be rolling her eyes and laughing to herself everytime some shipper spazzes hahahahahah. Kidding

*desperately tries to backread 30 pages... holidays are bad for shipping*

• Like 13

Not sure if this has been shared here. Such a beautiful song for our beautiful couple don't you think?

My chingus keep the love burning for this 2 amazing people.:heart:

Credit to Beatrice M. For this wonderful video in youtube

• Like 13

Phewww...backread almost like 40 pages..and I am like c'mon guys...it can't get more obvious than this.. And the best thing is they aren't even denying.. there is saying which goes like no news is good news..lol. If there is no news of acceptance or denial then there is some good news..:D

The thing that struck me was like Wookie was live for only 6 minutes..and Hyunnie for 45 mins. And they watched the finale together..SP aired at 10 in Korea..right? 

I mean either we all are stupid, delulu, blind shippers or we are NOT..there is no in between..

BTW I found this on Virgo-Cancer compatibility..lol..I am going bonkers..:wub:

Both, Cancer man and Virgo woman are compatible to each other because of their mutual understanding. The two zodiac signs will be strongly tied with love, affection and trust. They just need to control their extreme sensitiveness and critical nature.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Idk. I'm kind of the opposite. I would not mind her being pursued by a few and then after two years he realizes she is his OTP and goes all out. LOL! I mean, we all know he is a catch. But so is our sweetheart! A little challenge would sit right with me. She is the pearl and he is the merchant. So why not. LOL!!! :cookie::wub:

Yeah I like that too... if you pursue something a little harder, whatever it is in life, career, love, dream etc... it becomes more valuable and precious once obtained.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, songsongdiehard said:

Yeah I like that too... if you pursue something a little harder, whatever it is in life, career, love, dream etc... it becomes more valuable and precious once obtained.

I believe that all things acquired through hard work would be more valuable and precious. If and they like go into a relationship before enlistment and they persevere despite the almost 2 years separation, I believe they will be stronger once together.

• Like 10