Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Throwback to Wookie's post on his Fossil shoot :wub: (which I think the infamous,JiHyun name drop Section TV interview was held too,hihi,they probably squeeze it in his schedule hehe :P )

Ctto.

*seeing his cf at the time of its release made me buy a fossil watch :P Not the one that he has though :lol:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to share this cute post of hyunnie:

Seems like we are getting close to watching wook’s chinese Drama Mr right.

• Like 13

13 hours ago, daloula said:

Yes yes... can't wait to see Orabeoni as RuiRui and WeiAnn :wub:

Cr: uu_umi

Spoiler

Cr: JCW PH

• Like 12

23 hours ago, daloula said:

Thanks for updating and sharing with us dalal! Haha. I cracked up when i saw the poster.. is that an official one? HAHAH. Reminds me of all those shipper edit that shows how similar namji look. hahaha. So so dead. I can't run away from namji no matter what i do. LOL. And the other posters that has been released so far also reminds me of SP of his different hairstyles aka prosecutor and attorney hair styles. hahahaha. It's going to be 22 Jul in 30 min time!

Time to bring on all the jiscovery concert anniversary soon! Hehe.

• Like 12

On 7/21/2018 at 11:31 PM, babyval22 said:

I can't run away from namji no matter what i do. LOL. And the other posters that has been released so far also reminds me of SP of his different hairstyles aka prosecutor and attorney hair styles. hahahaha. It's going to be 22 Jul in 30 min time!

Time to bring on all the jiscovery concert anniversary soon! Hehe.

I lolled at this part :lol: I still watch yt clips of the drama and bts even if I have the dcut:wub: what do I do? :lol: Glad to know you're seeing SP in this poster too..it's so No Ji Wook :lol: 

Rode the train this morning,my sister saw that the lady she's seated next to, is watching SP on her phone,she immediately called my attention and went, "It's that drama you're watching," And so it was (me thinking..can we just switch places,lmao haha) Her daughter/my niece (who'd be turning 3 this September) saw the phone too and she's like ..."Oh..It's boy and girl" (she always refer to JW as boy and BH as girl haha--( she knows what I'm watching:phew:..the general patronage ones of course she'd be able to see,lol)..and imitates JW's reaction to BH's reply on his proposal..hehe..she knows the sequence of the proposal scene too and some others from SP) Little girl is smitten too :lol: If my 6 year old niece knows Silly Love . the almost 3 yr old niece hums and sings along to How About You? ^_^ 

Happy Jiscovery laterz everyone^_^

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

2017.7.22 - 2018.7.22 HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY JISCOVERY! :love:

Many things happened in Jiscovery which related to our shipping, NamJi. It’s one of the reasons why we should celebrate the anniversary of the concert, the DVD, and the photobook at one time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Here some moments I remember :wub:

Cr: Glorious Entertainment - The Preparation (behind the scene)

Cr: Yuriko Jasmin - Wookie sang 101Reasons Why I Like You

Cr: cto wook dduk - when he asked “Does it seem real? In real boyfriend and girlfriend life? I'm just curious. Is it REAL?" :wub:

Spoiler

Cr: mcangel30

Ok... let’s spazzing! :D

• Like 13

2017.7.22 - 2018.7.22 HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY JISCOVERY! 

Quoted the captions because I wrote this captions after I saw our age restricted bts kiss scene on the big screen .I am shocked ! 

"On the background clip - Uncut behind the scenes of first kiss scene with 3.8 million viewers + age resticted.As a shipper,I jump to the sky when he chose this video to make special appearance on his Jiscovery concert .Why?? Instead of kiss scene from the drama ,why he chose this "suspicious " bts kiss scene ?I started to ship them because of minute 3.33 of this video.Therefore this video means alot to my shipper's heart & maybe to Wookie too ? " :D

Quoted the captions " Before this I thought the "uncomfortable" bts uncut kiss scene with 3.8 million viewers + age resticted only made special appearance on Wookie's Jiscovery concert for just 1minute.NO ,I am absolutely WRONG ! That behind the scenes uncut kiss scene appeared starting from 0.44 till 2.00 in this video (credit to bow7963 youtube channel).Totally 1 minute & 16seconds .That song only 3.37 long and almost half of the song consist of his "uncomfortable" bts kiss scene .For me its suspicious because he can choose  kiss scene from the drama rather than kiss scene from behind the scene .Maybe he shared the same interest with us,prefer bts kiss scene than the drama's itself " :D

Our favorite 3.8 million viewers  "Age restricted " uncut first  kiss scene :D

credit to the owners

• Like 11

Quoted the captions " ahhhh, they used an BTS in the background, you know the one that's age restricted uncut with over 3.8million viewers on youtube? Considering it's JCW concert, they definitely needed an "okay" from him before putting on the big screen at the concert " 
Creds: @vvfany for the video! Thank you so much! credit to @chemistry143

Credit to the owners :heart::heart:

• Like 11

When Hyunni posted this on her ig and the nail art has the similar design as wookie's letter to fans (either they've got similar taste or the other knew of this beforehand or one got influenced by the other hehe :P)

Ctto

Other than the ones posted by @Changsky and @pauliza I'll try to think of some more hehe *winks*

• Like 12

Happy Jiscovery concert day everyone! I still remember not expecting much from the concert and just waiting to hear updates abt what is wookie doing for his last public event before he enlists.. and lo and behold.. never would i have expected that those updates that would slowly trickle out would make our shippers heart sing. Hahahahah. Based on what i can remember.. i remember pple saying..

1. Wookie used SP freaking kissing scene BTS when he was singing 101 reasons and all of us were what? Why did he do that for? And that kiss scene bts constitute to almost 1/4 of his entire duration of his performance. Hahahaha. 

Ctto

2. While talking abt SP and the 101 sountrack was playing at the jagiya scene with BH lying on his lap.. he sang out yeppo! Kekek. Okie.. maybe this might be him in the moment and just singing along.. but the timing, the word, the image that he was seeing flashing on screen made me feel that it was more than just singing along. Lol. 

Ctto

3. Out of all the question he could ans... he chose to ans abt finding love before ms and what he would do.. and his ans... we cannot help but relate it to our otp since until right before SP, he has been saying otherwise. Of course he could refer to someone else he might have met but.. there's still the chance! :p 

Ctto

Lastly.. but we spazzed abt this after the concert.. his random musings on SP and saying hyunni and him are pretty and hanssome. Hahahaha.

Ctto

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

1. Wookie used SP freaking kissing scene BTS when he was singing 101 reasons and all of us were what? Why did he do that for? And that kiss scene bts constitute to almost 1/4 of his entire duration of his performance. Hahahaha. 

Actually it was 1/3 of entire duration of his performance .Hahaha sorry ,this math teacher is very particular with numbers :lol::lol:

That behind the scenes uncut kiss scene appeared starting from 0.44 till 2.00 in this video (credit to bow7963 youtube channel).Total 1 minute & 16seconds .That song only 3.37 long and 1/3 of the song consist of this age restricted kiss scene :D:lol:

The angle from this fancam is the best ! :lol:

credit to the owners

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

2. While talking abt SP and the 101 sountrack was playing at the jagiya scene with BH lying on his lap.. he sang out yeppo! Kekek. Okie.. maybe this might be him in the moment and just singing along.. but the timing, the word, the image that he was seeing flashing on screen made me feel that it was more than just singing along. Lol. 

Plus his shining eyes too:heart: .

Here are few signs that can reveal whether someone likes you or not:

1)Shinning Eyes: It was found that the eyes of the person who likes you will shine in your presence. The eyes of that person will become more moist and so they will reflect more light thus appearing shinny . * His shinny eyes appeared when Hyunie face in the rain scene on the big screen & he slipped his tongue said it loud "Yeppo " :D

credit to the owners

• Like 12

Another thing that surprised me on his jiscovery concert is his heartfelt answer about loving someone despite having to enlist in the military because I was expecting him to give his usual answer which could be summarized in him saying he wouldn’t date anyone while enlisted.

But this time, after finishing SP he changed his answer to this (credit to @riririru for the translations):

1.05 A fan asked if right now there is a girl he really love, would he still go to army or choose to stay (and confess)

1.33~2.26 Wook : I will take the question as "Because i have to go to army soon, if i have a girl that i truly love, will i be able to give up (about my feeling) and go to army"
What else should i do? When i must go?
Fan : take her with you! 
Wook : Take her with me? That's called kidnapping 
Actually i really had a lot of thought regarding that. If i have a girl that i truly love, i think i would keep loving her, whether im going to the army or not, i would love her, because i love her. If i really love her a lot.
If she's still here when im back from army, i would keep loving her
If not then.. i'd keep it as a good memory.
You guys will wait for me right? Thank you very much.

As a rational shipper, I always keep in mind that this girl could be someone other than NjH that he met during the same time period (but let’s be real when would he have had the time to with the live shooting of the drama?). But whoever the girl he is talking about is, I am happy for him but you can also see that he is not only saying that he loves that person but also that he is giving her the power to end or continue this relationship and no matter what her decision is, he will keep what they had as a beautiful memory. This is to me a real love where you can be selfless. 

So no matter what the outcome of this shipping is, I will keep shipping Namji and meeting all of you as a beautiful memory.

• Like 17

Real life is getting to be so demanding, but I had to de-lurk to commemorate today.  It was a day when we witnessed a usually composed, professional, and very very PRIVATE JCW go absolutely bat crap crazy dropping all kinds of hints, clues, grenades, and bombs that did nothing to calm the rumors.  Of course, there's always that possibility that he's talking about some other girl who is not NJH or he is talking about no one in particular, but his actions that night seemed to convey a different story.  Why inflame speculation if you want to enlist quietly?!?!  JCW also doesn't seem like someone who falls in love at the drop of a pin.  From what I read about his ideals and thoughts about love, it sounds like he's been searching for the kind of love that is unconditional, everlasting, steadfast, destined, and pragmatic....I sure hope he's found her! :wub:

• Like 15

Even if these were just him describing the SP scenes...a year after, I still feel the flutter:wub:

Ctto

I see sparkling eyes and that smile on here...ahhh!:blush: :love: (maybe because its his first rom-com but there's just a different vibe when it comes to SP hehe)^_^

Ctto

And of course the appearance of the age restricted  bts on 101 Reasons Why I Like You is a fave part in Jiscovery but then it's somehow suspicious :lol:

• Like 12

11 hours ago, pauliza said:

Actually it was 1/3 of entire duration of his performance .Hahaha sorry ,this math teacher is very particular with numbers :lol::lol:

That behind the scenes uncut kiss scene appeared starting from 0.44 till 2.00 in this video (credit to bow7963 youtube channel).Total 1 minute & 16seconds .That song only 3.37 long and 1/3 of the song consist of this age restricted kiss scene :D:lol:

Haahahah. Yes mdm! I wanted to be conservative hence 1/4. Hahhaah. Thank u for correcting me! Keke. 

3 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Real life is getting to be so demanding, but I had to de-lurk to commemorate today.  It was a day when we witnessed a usually composed, professional, and very very PRIVATE JCW go absolutely bat crap crazy dropping all kinds of hints, clues, grenades, and bombs that did nothing to calm the rumors.  Of course, there's always that possibility that he's talking about some other girl who is not NJH or he is talking about no one in particular, but his actions that night seemed to convey a different story.  Why inflame speculation if you want to enlist quietly?!?!  JCW also doesn't seem like someone who falls in love at the drop of a pin.  From what I read about his ideals and thoughts about love, it sounds like he's been searching for the kind of love that is unconditional, everlasting, steadfast, destined, and pragmatic....I sure hope he's found her! :wub:

I know right. I just read recently that he said even when he is in love, he is a very rational person.. lol..

• Like 8
  • LOL 3