[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 hours ago, babyval22 said:

LMAO! HAAHAHA. We have legit reason to still watch the SBS catch cos the x, oops i mean d-cut didn't show all of the SBS catch clip in the d-cut. LOL. For one, the 3.33 min isn't inside the dcut at all. I have already downloaded all the vids from SBS catch in case i want to watch them one day and it's no longer around. HAHAH!

Hello! Welcome to namji haven aka our family! Hahah. I would love to go with a resounding yes! with your question on dating but rationality refuse to let me tell you that. So.. i can only say.. we aren't sure until they confirm it themselves. Like what the other chingus say, we can only sit tight and hold on for a bumpy ride! And yeap, it's compulsory for korean males to serve the army as long as they are able to or fit to or sth along this line.

LOL. I love how you asked us to go watch our 27min xcut. :P

Wt is 27min x cut.,care to share plzz

22 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Hai, welcome to this thread @ashwini93 good to know that you are hooked with Nam Ji Hyun & Ji Chang Wook chemistry pairing in SP, yes we still hooked with them even after a year & perhaps counting for more years to come :D, Regarding if they are dating in real life wooohh, that was our hoping & wish if someday they announce it to the public they were dating & perhaps getting married in near future (fingers crossed if Almighty will), :wub: for now, We don't know if both are dating each other or not, here in this thread, we find our home that we can do some analysis, read other chingus POV about their behaviour during SP, some from their past drama's bts, from their interviews, some of our post may sound delulu just to feed some happiness in this MT, but we have a bunch of rational chingus here to pull us back to reality & what we are doing now was praying for the best of both of them, either in future they will be together as a couple or they may choose other as their significant other, we will stay support them individually.. I would suggest, you may want to read this MT from page 1 till this page you may hooked up more with them & this MT, perhaps you can get some info about both of them, and you may want to share with us too your POV about this two, what you see in them in SP, :D and just a gentle reminder, please do not bring other OTP to this thread or mention about others celebrities that may link to either one of them here.. :mrgreen:

Yes, The male lead Ji Chang Wook currently was servicing in Army, he will be release on 13 May 2019, South Korea requires all their male citizens to serve in the military for two years. 

Haha i may blabbering much here, Mianhe chingus im suppose to join you guys celebrate the past few week our celebrations!!! Thank you for making this MT alive.. virtual fist bump :lol:

Here some juicy from their first kiss.. want more go watch your 27minutes Xcut chingus :tounge_wink:

tumblr_ortdq9BHn11r3hdhfo2_r1_400.gif

Gif credit to owner.. 

Thank you

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@ashwini93 Its from SP's Director Cut DVD/BD which had been closed to purchase from the official site, if do have available in other website it may double up the actual price, and due to copyright issues and also to respect others Namji shippers, individual fans of them who had purchased it, hence we are obliged for not sharing in this MT or across social media. :) 

Had you watch their bts in SBS catch? if you haven't yet, you may go ahead you will find their off screen chemistry way more interesting :wub: Let me share with you one or two of my favourite BTS of their.. 

Hai Dear, mybe you new to soompi thread, im really hope you can remove the gif from the my post that you had quote earlier, here one of soompi general rules about quotes the post :)

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

Im sorry dear can you delete the gif, image, video when you want to quote..

Video credit to SBS Catch 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahah. Sorry dun mean to panic u! Haha. What i meant was in case one day sbs catch decides to remove them for some reasons. Hahahah. 

I did panic :lol: Now I have to convert at least 2 bts per night :P :lol: Correct me if I'm wrong..but does SP have the most number of bts (at least the ones published) out of the many SBS dramas? Just curious,coz I never really cared about bts footage this serious,til SP came :lol:

4 hours ago, ashwini93 said:

Wt is 27min x cut.,care to share plzz

Thank you

27min xcut is 27 min takes of selected NamJi kiss scenes:wub:  made available to those who pre-ordered Suspicious Partner Director's Cut DVD :) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Let me share with you one or two of my favourite BTS of their.. 

Love your fave bts choices haha:wub: Definitely on my top 5.Apart from the 1st kiss scene bts..this one's a fave as well

Ctto.

But then I love all their bts...it still makes me crazehhh up to now lmao :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Just curious,coz I never really cared about bts footage this serious,til SP came :lol:

Hahaha, i checked my youtube playlist, i had save 66 video from SBS catch its included all the scene recap, SP's OST, their BTS i think mybe around 20 video.. Yes i think SP also have the most BTS comparing other SBS drama & most viewed, our restricted kiss bts still in the lead SBS catch most popular uploads.. :love:

Yes Yes i like that BTS too even in actual scene felt the same tho, the realness, Jagiya!!!! let us rest in Namji's heaven, :w00t: all their bts was my favourite, each one gave a different feelings, how their chemistry, their closeness get unfolded from time to times. :heart:

even at the beginning, without looking he knew where is her hand, grabbing her wrist when she was behind him, arghh this bts was lead me to continue checking on them, SP's bts everyweeks.. -_-

Video credit to SBS catch.. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, achinawa said:

I did panic :lol: Now I have to convert at least 2 bts per night :P :lol: Correct me if I'm wrong..but does SP have the most number of bts (at least the ones published) out of the many SBS dramas? Just curious,coz I never really cared about bts footage this serious,til SP came :lol:

27min xcut is 27 min takes of selected NamJi kiss scenes:wub:  made available to those who pre-ordered Suspicious Partner Director's Cut DVD :) 

I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Still sore with SBS on using SP to promote other shows but don't give them more recognition. Especially on best couple. Seriously. -_____- oh wells It's over anyway. at least they recognised hyunni and in turn, gave us her precious speech and those expressions she made while watching their scenes together. LOL.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, daloula said:

Just some news that might mean Wook will get released from the army in April instead of May:

Thanks for sharing the news dalal! This is so fantastic! Woots! So many things to look forward to from September onwards~ oh gosh. Time will fly and before u know it, wookie would be discharged and then.... wait a little while more, let's pray and hope we have our #korea20xx LMAO

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, achinawa said:

Love your fave bts choices haha:wub: Definitely on my top 5.Apart from the 1st kiss scene bts..this one's a fave as well

Ctto.

But then I love all their bts...it still makes me crazehhh up to now lmao :lol:

thank you

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Changsky said:

Because I miss them... :wub:

These two.. really look alike man. Even at the script reading post, their centre parting.. i blink for a moment cos wookie almost looked like hyunni. hahahahaha.

6 hours ago, ashwini93 said:

thank you

Hi dearie~ do remember to delete the pic or video in ur replies okie? :D it's really easy.. just put ur cursor in that pic/video and then backspace to delete it or sth like that. Hope it helps! (:

• Like 8