[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

47 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

And this cute little child actor in hyunni's new drama who got her signature i think and uploaded into his ig using namji pic. Soooo cute! 

I m shocked by looking  at this post because at first  I thought this was edited by Namji shippers on ig .Haha ..this kid's Omma maybe a fan of Suspicious Partner or who knows if she is also a Namji shipper :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

On 5/12/2018 at 4:45 AM, achinawa said:

I find this scene very funny and cute at the same time.They were both so adorable. ^_^Add up Mr.Bang's on point facial expressions :lol:

I don't remember hearing this line during the rehearsal though.Wookie NGed on this scene.And the three of them just burst out laughing. :lol:Or there's something wrong with my hearing..haha..Oh well, just one of the many countless excuses to watch the dcut yet again*chuckles* :tongue::lol:

ikr! They are so adorable and so precious! 

Me either unni! Now that I watched the Dcut I feel that was an adlib from our adlib king. Just look at hyuni's surprised reaction. She didn't see it coming! Wookie are you having a hard time keeping your feelings  withing your self? This was the guy who marked his territory on national tv so I wouldn't be surprised if he adlibed that part kekeke 

We really can't seem to get enough of the Dcut. *fist bumps* lol The Dcut made it really hard to move on and I haven't recovered from all the shocking details revealed from the Dcut. ottokee! 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

Part 2

The no cut kiss bts made me look at the 1st kiss in a different light. The sbs version was more of a bonghee no jiwook style while the No cut Bts shocked me and had me wondering if they had to kiss like that in their very 1 st kiss. It was really shocking to see Ji Changwook kiss her like that since I’ve never seen wookie kiss like that in his previous dramas. Then 3.33 min happened and I was blown away! I thought that I was hallucinating until I read the YouTube comments keke… That no cut kiss sure got me interested in their bts but it didn’t making me ship them yet. (yet I did not have time to watch their bts lol) 

Yqqx0JH.gif

Bong Hee and noh jiwook :wub:

nNHWCE5.jpg

Ji chang wook and Nam Jihyun :heart::blush:

lVla1oU.jpg

Then the 3rd kiss happened and it had me totally shooked. I couldn’t believe that it was telecasted on national tv lol. It was never dirty or provocative but simply beautiful and romantic. That shoulder kiss made my heart flutter big time! I’m even more shocked now that I see the bts of the bed kiss from the Dcut (ottokeee how to stay rational!).

Watching the sbs catch video of the 3rd kiss made me realize that they weren’t bong hee or noh ji wook anymore but Nam Ji hyun and Ji chang wook all along. I couldn’t believe that the cool headed wookie was all hot for hyuni. Gosh boy was losing it big time and hyuni had to keep him calm. Wookie was being delulu when he spoke of his non existing mind control since he threw out his so called mind control the moment his lips touched hers. All it took was one simple T action from her to drive him wild to the point of no return. Wook and hyuni just lost the sense of time and space while they got carried away in that kiss.. I thought imma move on after the dcut but this xcut oops the dcut just made me lose my sanity! Im happy that the Dcut just proved I was not delulu when I thought that it was all along wookie and hyuni kissing each other and not their characters. That was them being totally out of character. No matter what I shall stick to this belief of mine since seeing Is believing. 

ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-starred-in

zlzixOn.jpg

Sorry for splitting my anniversary post into parts! Real life is pulling me :( How I wish I could spend more time in the forum. 

Catcha soon! Until then happy shipping! :D

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

I'm supposed to write a long post in connection to SP anniv but RL has been keeping me busy..hence the words ain't coming hehe. I managed to watch a few episodes from the dcut in search of added scenes..it's amazing though that I was able to watch it without skipping and I'm still feeling fluttery as ever with these two hehe :tongue: and our law firm being funny and engaging still B) :tongue:

A while ago..was going thru photos on my phone,wanting to delete a few, and discovered the first ever photo and gif I saved from SP... and ta-da:

imageproxy-9_zps57fbaywb.jpg

It turned out to be the infamous rain scene ... which is on the the top 5 I guess of my fave SP scenes (ah that top 5 list..that I have yet to jot down :wink::tongue: ) I'd probably save it for later on explaining why this ones a fave scene of mine,other than that..this one is such a cool photo of JW and BH running..and it's not helping either that Wookie looks awesomely gorgeous while holding on to Hyunis wrist..I mean how is this shot  even possible :lol:  I wonder how many takes this one had.:p This one's the wallpaper on my other phone haha ^_^

As for the gif...

imageproxy_zpso8hhm8bl.gif

It's definitely one of my fave SP scenes...and this gif alone was more than enough (at that time) to feed my shipper heart :lol: It was freakingly intense and wah that JW gaze to BH was just too hot to handle.:wub: Both their eyes were very telling...I see affection and tension at the same time.I'm not really into analyzing characters scenes on a drama...as long as they deliver and give me that feeling..then I'd be satisfied ..but these two just nailed it ^_^ (and I'm not being biased,ayt). This scene was perfection beyond words. ❤ (come to think of it, they nailed every scene to perfection..me thinks:D )

As for the deletion of pics on my phone...unsuccessful on the SP ones :lol:I don't know where this post is leading..so I'm off to my haven now..SP dcut.. :tongue:

Laterz ladies^_^

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

hello

im finally able to give some feedback about the Dcut and all the other add on clips that we didnt get to see. 

the disk showed us a scene where in the end of the court kiss scene Wookie had a smile the whole time he was kissing hyunnie. after the Director said cut wookie just burst with laughter. hmm wonder why....but it was dang cute.

also the scene (where we were only able to see a pic of) of her packing her things and leaving wookie's house after him giving her some time off, she was walking away and you see wookie in the car....=( he was so sad....you can tell the character just wanted to stop her from going ahhhh.

with all the kissing takes they did im surprised her lips wasnt all chapped and sore hahahahaha. 

you can def. tell that they were fully aware of the camera being filmed. you see his eyes locking to the camera and being careful and also Hyunnie. 

they were very comfortable with each other throughout takes. its all jumbled in my head so not even sure what to say. you can ask and ill answer. aahhh

wish i can share pics or clips =(

• Like 18

17 hours ago, masthu said:

Part 2

The no cut kiss bts made me look at the 1st kiss in a different light. The sbs version was more of a bonghee no jiwook style while the No cut Bts shocked me and had me wondering if they had to kiss like that in their very 1 st kiss. It was really shocking to see Ji Changwook kiss her like that since I’ve never seen wookie kiss like that in his previous dramas. Then 3.33 min happened and I was blown away! I thought that I was hallucinating until I read the YouTube comments keke… That no cut kiss sure got me interested in their bts but it didn’t making me ship them yet. (yet I did not have time to watch their bts lol) 

Ahahaha... I guess uri couple and us are sooo lucky that the PDnims love to film kiss scenes and they made it so beautiful :wub:

Put in spoiler about it:

Spoiler

From Ji Changwook Fan Meeting - 100% Entertainment. During Healer. 

Youtube Link w/ Kor Trans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-woDsDlFVnU&t=752s

Translated from Chinese to English by @bubble97_, twitter:

https://twitter.com/bubble97_/status/995679996747304962

"JCW: Even our director hated filming for kiss scenes, while other directors loved this kind of scene. So when we filmed for kiss scenes, for example, when our lips just touched, 1 2 3 and the director would quickly say “Cut!” and it ended.

lol Director-nim whyyyyy"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Here are some of the most realistic kiss scenes in dramas that make we wish they were real ! Sparks were everywhere between Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook in SBS’s “Suspicious Partner.The couple many viewers swoon as they watched their love story unfold .

Quoted from 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/14/k-drama-kiss-scenes-make-us-want-fall-love-asap/

• Like 13

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Here are some of the most realistic kiss scenes in dramas that make we wish they were real ! Sparks were everywhere between Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook in SBS’s “Suspicious Partner.The couple many viewers swoon as they watched their love story unfold .

Quoted from 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/14/k-drama-kiss-scenes-make-us-want-fall-love-asap/

It wouldn't be Best Kiss for nothing! It's gotta be realistic somehow and these two delivered.❤ Jalhaesso JCW and NJH. Jjang!!!! Someone said he was satisfied with the kissing and romantic scenes and everything about SP *whistles* :tongue::lol: :wub:

And I was happy when he actually said it :lol:

*oh and although I'm not sure if this ones in order or just random...I would've placed these two on top position.It says it all on that top pic..it was like a selling point if I'm to read this article or not :tongue: And Wookie and Hyuni sort of like set the standard on how a proper kiss should be done  (in a K drama...in RL also..ok this one I don't know but its supposed to look like it right? :tongue:)..haha..this is just me ayt :tongue::lol:

Love and Peace.❤

• Like 15

I know Wook has always been good looking and his eyes could melt anyone but there's something in his aura in SP that looked different. Like his eyes sparkle,  perhaps he's too inspired filming SP. And after a steamy kiss, his eyes look hungry which I did not see in any of his past drama. What's the difference except for Hyuni :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

I know Wook has always been good looking and his eyes could melt anyone but there's something in his aura in SP that looked different. Like his eyes sparkle,  perhaps he's too inspired filming SP. And after a steamy kiss, his eyes look hungry which I did not see in any of his past drama. What's the difference except for Hyuni :D

Couldn’t agree more! I notice that too :lol:

He is “acted falling in love” in his previous dramas. But in SP he is falling in love for real :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Couldn’t agree more! I notice that too :lol:

He is “acted falling in love” in his previous dramas. But in SP he is falling in love for real :D

I haven't watched his other dramas and honestly I dont think I can watch his other kissing scenes since :D :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

16 minutes ago, nikkide vera said:

I haven't watched his other dramas and honestly I dont think I can watch his other kissing scenes since :D :rolleyes:

Lmao I can’t relate since I watched Healer while it was airing because of PMY (had the dcut too lmao) and so even watched the K2 (not my fave), empress ki, five fingers, fabricated city and even that Angel short drama with that Kara member even before suspicious partner. 

I also rewatched Healer for the hundredth time after wookie enlisted.

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lmao I can’t relate since I watched Healer while it was airing because of PMY (had the dcut too lmao) and so even watched the K2 (not my fave), empress ki, five fingers, fabricated city and even that Angel short drama with that Kara member even before suspicious partner. 

I also rewatched Healer for the hundredth time after wookie enlisted.

I watched Healer at the time it was airing mainly for the obvious reason that is Wookie :lol: My first one though was Smile Donghae (ah long drama :tongue: but him and BongYi's character were cute on it hehe).My recent one before SP was Fabricated City which I think was pretty decent for an action film (its got good acting from wookie as well) 

Post SP has always been SP :tongue::lol: I'm rewatching SeGa (while waiting for the dcut a month ago) but I haven't finished it yet ,tsk -_- Seriously, moving on from this drama to another is hard. :(:mellow:

• Like 14