[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

4 hours ago, Stella Honey said:

This Alice is annoying, can’t even leave V alone on New Year’s day. Obsessed much? It’s New Years and she doesn’t have anything better to do than go onto Weibo to insult him.

V's closet admirer. LOL!

• LOL 5

42 minutes ago, Stella Honey said:

Lol probably in denial. Hates herself/himself for liking V? Best to just accept it, move on and join the rest of us. It’s much more fun fawning over him lol

That, and envious of what he got. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 6

8 hours ago, Stella Honey said:

This Alice is annoying, can’t even leave V alone on New Year’s day. Obsessed much? It’s New Years and she doesn’t have anything better to do than go onto Weibo to insult him.

Alice's three biggest evils:wow1: : Jiaxing (her agency), Yangmi (her boss and bestie), and Gao Weiguang (the object of her affection)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Off topic but another popular CP Hyunbin and SonYeJin is confirmed to be dating. Happy for them but so jealous! Their soompi CP page is celebrating now.

Please let 2021 be our CP's turn! Lol

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Fong said:

Off topic but another popular CP Hyunbin and SonYeJin is confirmed to be dating. Happy for them but so jealous! Their soompi CP page is celebrating now.

I don't know. She takes so many endorsements lately that i'm sure need her to be declared single.

On the other hand it does seem like she was in a hurry to collect many resources and money as much as possible before announcing a relationship which can resulted in a dwindling in her resources and endorsement offers

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I don't know. She takes so many endorsements lately that i'm sure need her to be declared single.

On the other hand it does seem like she was in a hurry to collect many resources and money as much as possible before announcing a relationship which can resulted in a dwindling in her resources and endorsement offers

yeah you are right in 2020 R has a lot of endorsements.our cp is very popular internationally,but i don't know whether its the same popular in china???? because i don't have a weibo account.

9 hours ago, Fong said:

Oh yes looking forward to the day we will celebrate their union together :love: 

Meanwhile let's shower the world with more love! So all of the haters get struck by endless love :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

On 12/31/2020 at 3:32 PM, AlexW said:

Hello Guys! I would like to wish you Happy New Year. :wub:

Something is bothering me about R’s interview in this link about traveling alone and she mentions being alone as well. 

Let me what you think?

Link for intl. Weibo -http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193187643.html?weibo_id=4588273006290137

Is this a trick in C-Entertainment industry for artist or actor to pretend that they are single when actually they are not? 

I do notice she mentioned that she is single (recent magazine “single & fabulous” title in the magazine- I believe Bazaar Magazine). 

Also in 2019, there was an interview where she and the interviewer went to the amusement park, taking roller coaster ride. Afterwards, she mentioned she is single (no boyfriend) then she went saying that she will get married and have 3 kids.

It doesn’t make any sense. No boyfriend but want to get married have 3 kids.

These things takes time to develop (kids are not popping out instantly) and she better has a boyfriend now! 

Sorry, the statement that she said sometime freak me out.

Appreciate what you guys think ;)

Can she said she has boyfriend ma???? I'm afraid her fans will be freak out or even go to nearby hospital immediately. It's impossible for her to say she is in love, she is with someone, she likes someone, she has someone because it means she is ready for GX and ready to all consequences. 

Can you believe a pretty sexy beautiful success woman in her primetime (20-30 years old) for 10 years of her career always single??? Give me a break!

Nah... she just can't say she is 'dating' or likes someone or seeing someone in front of her fans and public.... no actor actress can say this openly but as normal human being... can you believe it??? Ask yourself...

Anyway her private life is not supposed to be public consumption. Let them and let their fans only focus to their careers.

The time is still clicking but they are not ready to blow it up. It's not the time yet... imo.

Btw, I wanna say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 to all! Wish this year will be a better year than last year and many good things come to you and to our couple! 

On 12/31/2020 at 6:30 PM, Eery2 said:

After the rotten fish rumor abate, first thing Alice do in new year is ..ding ding, that's right it is:wow1:

Back to scolding and insulting V again.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193233850.html?weibo_id=4588365871321109

Back to their old habit. This one is pretty sick in the head. She and her friends . Crazy.

Don't know what trigger them this time. V and Reba syncronize posting or anything?

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193234295.html?weibo_id=4588353549505192

Quarell again between Donuts and Alice. Same old same old:foodie2:

The reason. Some donut?  who hate GR Insulting Reba

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193237045.html?weibo_id=4588328055217986

:confused:.

Nothing new then

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR to fellow GuangRe fans here:heart:

May peace come upon Alice and Donut and GR can GX peacefully this year

Funny Alice... why don't scold the fish??? He is rumored dating her in reality, the rumor blown up 4x time in 2020!

Fixed, the real threats to alice is only V:eats2: hating him to the bone but the real culprit that can destroy reba's career they dont hate to the bone... The thing they should do, they dont do it. The thing they should not do, they do it. Amazing... 

I am not going to join their games.. but I can't stop my straightfoward habit... sorry. Dont let your guard off, GuangRe! 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Fong said:

@Fong Gosh ... thank you for sharing and that was awesome for this Hyun Bun and Son Ye-Jin CP. I can wait for R&V one day. 
Ok Patient patient patient...... 

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3

Why are these yxhs suddenly write about GR. Did they get caught somehow in Shanghai and someone pay these yxhs to publish this draft. It's so strange and sudden since in this last week they only wrote about rotten fish and Reba black draft. 

Now without anything particular they somehow publish this. There is nothing in the surface that connect the two recently other than they both in Shanghai. At least in passerby eyes, not us, shippers who deliberately dig further to extract information other than what seen in the surface

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193490541.html?weibo_id=4588844333142781

Don't mind Alice's poisonous mouths in the comments

Tencent playing shippers again:lol:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193492828.html?weibo_id=4588892621643468

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193496580.html?weibo_id=4588870459197297

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Why are these yxhs suddenly write about GR. Did they get caught somehow in Shanghai and someone pay these yxhs to publish this draft. It's so strange and sudden since in this last week they only wrote about rotten fish and Reba black draft. 

Now without anything particular they somehow publish this. There is nothing in the surface that connect the two recently other than they both in Shanghai. At least in passerby eyes, not us, shippers who deliberately dig further to extract information other than what seen in the surface

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193490541.html?weibo_id=4588844333142781

Don't mind Alice's poisonous mouths in the comments

Tencent playing shippers again:lol:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193492828.html?weibo_id=4588892621643468

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/193496580.html?weibo_id=4588870459197297

Sounds not right... is there any 'rumor' before that GR were real couple??? Very fishy, nothing to declare... no rumor about these two as real couple but this blogger seems try to 'cover' something by saying these two are just 'friends'... did something happen during the new year eve??? :lol:

I wanna see the real pics! :highonflowers: Were they caught while having romantic candle light dinner somewhere? Or maybe :ohboy2:?  *just my imagination* 

Anyway, I dont mind the comment... it is not the first time... they are just bestfriends? OFC, it means they are really close, thats the goodnews. Learning from shipping gems... many real couple often say 'we are just brother and sister' (Nadech-Yaya hide their r/s for 9 years!) and recent news HyunBin-SongHyeJin 'we are just a good bestfriend' and then tada! 

Let's time proof it, guys girls!  :allgoodlol:

@Eery2 btw thanks for always inform us info about them :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@guguthecat

You're welcome. Now Alice and Donut having big quarell again about some data of B-station (Bilibi), it seems some of V's video tied to Reba's (i don't really undesrtand it) and the view data counted to Reba's. Donut are mass reporting it but Alice having none of it. Hurling insult after insult to V (again). Calling him whatever name suit them. Bring old photos when he's still a model having fun with his friends. (I know models seem didn't have personal boundaries among them and what count as too personal for us probably counted not for them. I mean lots of them probably seen each other in various stage of nakedness backstage when they're changing clothes during catwalk etc, so i'm not really bothered by it)

And V seems to really want to leave this world behind him. (He deleted most all his modelling pictures early this year)

But Alice being Alice^_^.....I actually have no words for them:foodie2:

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Eery2 said:

@guguthecat

You're welcome. Now Alice and Donut having big quarell again about some data of B-station (Bilibi), it seems some of V's video tied to Reba's (i don't really undesrtand it) and the view data counted to Reba's. Donut are mass reporting it but Alice having none of it. Hurling insult after insult to V (again). Calling him whatever name suit them. Bring old photos when he's still a model having fun with his friends. (I know models seem didn't have personal boundaries among them and what count as too personal for us probably counted not for them. I mean lots of them probably seen each other in various stage of nakedness backstage when they're changing clothes during catwalk etc, so i'm not really bothered by it)

And V seems to really want to leave this world behind him. (He deleted most all his modelling pictures early this year)

But Alice being Alice^_^.....I actually have no words for them:foodie2:

Childish! They are busy insult and biting each other like a fool while our couple gg and mm maybe hugging each other in bed whole night, having their own personal life giggling and happy... :foodie3:

I hope we GuangRe stay away from this fanwar, even if they stir us up, we better stay calm and peace. 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

@mishaal Don't worry, we are the silent majority. Not only are we the top CP fans among all other Reba's CP pairings, we have a lot of older CP fans who aren't necessarily vocal on social media. :) I've gotten my mom on the ship and I've heard similar stories with GuangRe fans getting their moms and even husband on board, haha. 

When they GX, our army will come out into the "light and heat". ;)

:handsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Fong said:

@mishaal Don't worry, we are the silent majority. Not only are we the top CP fans among all other Reba's CP pairings, we have a lot of older CP fans who aren't necessarily vocal on social media. :) I've gotten my mom on the ship and I've heard similar stories with GuangRe fans getting their moms and even husband on board, haha. 

When they GX, our army will come out into the "light and heat". ;)

Apparently V's Bilibili video data traffic went to Reba's, including the one that has nothing to do with her(The lost tomb's video) and donut are angry and accused reba of stealing and alice are angry saying why would a top stream like reba stealing data from a low liuliang like V^_^.

They've been going at each other throat all night long. Insulting Reba and V in the ways. Alice and Donut and their bot accounts come in full force.

And JX doesn't do anything about it.

Who knows, it's probably a glizt in data counting, or may be it's intentional from both side ( V let his data counted to Reba's, he'll do anything for her.. maybe:joy:)

It's a mess all around.

C-ent are very toxic. And instead of tryng to eliminate it, they encouraging it. Not cool C-ent.

I read Tang yan and Luo jin fans still hate each other to these days and they are married with a kid^_^. No hope for donut and alice then ..

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 1