[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Is this fm actress has scandal or something? The comments are quite interesting:mellow:

After a little digging, found this

https://38jiejie.com/2020/06/06/zhang-mingen-reveals-break-up-with-lulu-xu-denies-dating-hu-bingqing-after-being-spotted-together/

Wow after Dilraba with questionable male lead, now it's V turn to have female lead with her own scandal:joy:

Never a dull moments with this two

Scandalous girl

https://38jiejie.com/2020/06/23/hu-bingqing-alleges-zhang-mingen-taught-her-how-to-accuse-lulu-xu-of-bullying-her-for-damage-control/

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Wow this Hu Bing Qing actress really has bad reputation. A lot of unsymphatetic comments towards this girl there. Lots of fighting between fans as well:sweatingbullets:

All I can say is that the entertainment industry is full of bad apples. Just want our two good apples who are so similar in their world views and moral high ground to end up together so that as fans we can breathe a sigh of relief that our idols found their true love and happiness in each other. Anyways I really love the donuts comments. They will support all of his work partnership. Let's do the same. :)

• Like 5

There's still ongoing glitches on this forum. How are you guys handling the glitches?? 

What's up with Vengo and Reba getting bad apples co-stars? Maybe it's actually better for us because other people won't easily associate their co-stars with them. Better for us :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, hwen2ee said:

There's still ongoing glitches on this forum. How are you guys handling the glitches?? 

What's up with Vengo and Reba getting bad apples co-stars? Maybe it's actually better for us because other people won't easily associate their co-stars with them. Better for us :blush:

Their co-stars in their projects might be "nasty personalities" or "bad company", but they might be very good or exceptional in their craft. Besides, it's showbizlandia, where images and reputations can be manipulated by good PR teams. :)

It's a good thing for their exposure and portfolio when they get to work with different actors/actresses and distinct genres projects.

• Like 7

Copy paste couple... imo they are intentionally find 'problematic' ML and FL in drama so they can't be assosiate with them... not D or V will want to be assosiate with scandalous people, it will damage their reputations and the good image they have build all this time. But the good thing to work with this people is they will pure work professional only for acting, not involve with 'feelings'... maybe this is what D and V aim right now. Maybe.... 

• Like 6

https://twitter.com/VengoGao83/status/1283745669618864128?s=19

Congratulation ELoD for being the most watched drama in the first half of 2020 in Tencent, and V for being in the 2 of the most view drama :issohappy:

Reba latest fancam on the Long Ballad's set.

I think she's really gaining weight:joy:

https://twitter.com/surixox/status/1283675876727484416?s=19

Remind me me of V as Dijun in the last epsodes of the ELoD cause he looked fat as well

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

V did post pic of where he’s filming (yesterday/day before) in Zhangye - desert picture and captioned it as “oasis”.  You can see on donut instagram fan page.

Connecting with D's recent wish to go see the stars on the desert. ^_^

I was just thinking that there would be a huge market for them as a couple, when the time comes. Imagine all the magazine shoots, artsy micro-films, movies, etc. that they can make together. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Just still wondering, until when they will hold this 2 artist. I mean, still it doesn't make sense, V and D have an overflowing chemistry and appeal and all that can drive people. Before when they were not famous, they're always together even in a short role. But now? It's like some people trying to prevent them to be together romantically, emotionally, physically and professionally. I just still feel bad about promotion thing of ELOD. Haysssssss

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Maria April said:

I just still feel bad about promotion thing of ELOD.

They were promoting via Weibo. And since ELOD was released during COVID19 pandemic, it can be deemed insensitive if there were more promotions. If the public felt that way, it would have affected the viewership of the show.

2 hours ago, Maria April said:

It's like some people trying to prevent them to be together romantically, emotionally, physically and professionally.

They're a delight to be seen together in one project, no doubt about that, but IMO, their handlers were right in letting them explore more genres and work with other actors/actresses. I'd like to see their repertoire growing, to achieve longevity in showbiz.

• Like 8

Do you know where can I see Vengo in summer palace or happy camp, with subbs in english?

Thanks for the info.

Sorry for my english, I am from Latinamerica, I speak spanish, still improving my english.

I love Reba and Vengo together from the minute I see the mini capture from them in netflix for Eternal love, they just give me that vibe, actually I thought it was about them eternal love but is not. I was so happy when I found out eternal love of dream.

I have been enjoy a lot the blog thanks to you all.

:winkx:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Gao Wen said:

Do you know where can I see Vengo in summer palace or happy camp, with subbs in english?

Thanks for the info.

Sorry for my english, I am from Latinamerica, I speak spanish, still improving my english.

I love Reba and Vengo together from the minute I see the mini capture from them in netflix for Eternal love, they just give me that vibe, actually I thought it was about them eternal love but is not. I was so happy when I found out eternal love of dream.

I have been enjoy a lot the blog thanks to you all.

:winkx:

Happy Camp have English subs on Youtube.

I have on seen clips of Summer Palace being subbed by Vengo fan club 

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3