[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

@Jani An I feel you. I think most of us here are a fan of ELOD. It's most frustrating to see that while we are still begging for those 4 missing episodes, we have to witness another drama get additional 7 episodes (agreed with @Misty that this is a marketing stunt. There is no way they have enough material for 7 additional eps without pre-arrangement). Life is so unfair sometimes :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 2

Found this twitter quite interesting. She tried to see how early R started following V on weibo. However, she cannot find him on her list. One of the comments said that she hand-counted R's list of following and there are totalling 252 names while the following number shows 253, which means R probably uses "secretly follow" function to follow V. It is quite curious, isn't it? The fact that she has secretly followed him, and him alone. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Found this twitter quite interesting. She tried to see how early R started following V on weibo. However, she cannot find him on her list. One of the comments said that she hand-counted R's list of following and there are totalling 252 names while the following number shows 253, which means R probably uses "secretly follow" function to follow V. It is quite curious, isn't it? The fact that she has secretly followed him, and him alone. 

I saw that tweet on twitter but I couldn’t understand it so I just set it aside :D But since you provided english translations (thanks btw), I finally understood and hurried to check R’s weibo followings. I also did not find V’s account in her following list. However, since I follow both R and V, V’s account appeared in the common following list. Suspicious indeed!

I remember an interview where R shared that she has another account which she uses to view other people’s blogs. This being said, it’s possible that V has another account as well. Both of them mostly have work-related and fan service posts on their respective accounts but not much of their personal lives are mixed in any of the posts.

Would be nice if both of them also follow each other on their “private” accounts (given that V does have another account), and share cute stuff and mention each other on comments like they used to do years before when they were still pretty lowkey celebrities :rolleyes:

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

Hmmmmmmm V and R again. Why do they like to post ALMOST SIMILAR scenery, poses, shirts. 

COINCIDENCE... COINCIDENCE 

:P

Correct me if I am wrong, I read that R’s picture in the left has “suspiciously” V’s arm on the right hand side of the photo :ph34r:. It does sort of look like V’s arm and shoulder with black shirt on ha ha ha .....

Come to think about it, these 2 always go the woods areas, parks or landscaping area to be alone. 

R & V, you both keep up with being alone in secluded areas. We are all happy just to see all the photos of your landscaping/sceneries that you posts ha ha ha....until gx time! Be safe though.... from Covid I mean guys.... :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, sg_niner said:

So from the Viet page, they mentioned that V is one of the first people she followed when joining the company, even before YangMi. :D

But I did go and count her visible follows, it adds up to 200. I counted V's follows and it's also capped at 200 (he also followed Rb before YangMi). My conclusion: Weibo only shows the last 200 people you follow. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Reading comments on Weibo CP, it seems V is with her now:ph34r:.

Though i don't know how they know that V has fly out from Beijing yesterday and it seems there was MM sighting wearing suspected his clothes today.

Waiting for further 'proof'

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, AlexW said:

Correct me if I am wrong, I read that R’s picture in the left has “suspiciously” V’s arm on the right hand side of the photo :ph34r:. It does sort of look like V’s arm and shoulder with black shirt on ha ha ha .....

Come to think about it, these 2 always go the woods areas, parks or landscaping area to be alone. 

R & V, you both keep up with being alone in secluded areas. We are all happy just to see all the photos of your landscaping/sceneries that you posts ha ha ha....until gx time! Be safe though.... from Covid I mean guys.... :D

It would be nice if it’s true! I tried analysing the two pictures of the trees but the trees are not quite the same. But it could be that they took the picture at different parts of the park or forest area since the picture shows two different time (sunset / morning or afternoon sun). But poor them can only date or go out to these forested areas where there is little chance of seeing other people. 

But R’s picture is slightly suspicious - why did she leave that small little black triangle in this picture. She can easily crop or zoom to not show this black triangle? Hehe

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Though i don't know how they know that V has fly out from Beijing yesterday and it seems there was MM sighting wearing suspected his clothes today.

Please keep us updated! I also read some comments about no one knows where V is right now. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Are they really sure its his clothes because RB like wearing loose clothing as casuals. My delulu mind is saying it would be better if she wears his clothes only in their own private moment :naughty:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Looks like a comment on Weibo CP said that V's bodyguard posted on his Weibo indicating he sent V to the airport on June 16th.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

hi all, im a newbie here, actually i was just a silent reader, until i  finally decided to create profile cause im happy that i have same kinda thingking like u all here! hahaa! i got this strong feeling that this both V&R are very much couple, i am waiting for the good news from this both :wub:

Edited by sheonfire
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Looks like a comment on Weibo CP said that V's bodyguard posted on his Weibo indicating he sent V to the airport on June 16th.

I’m hoping that the new picture of R -‘landscape’ with the guy in black tshirt is V. Hope that is current photo too. I think it is, because that guy wears short sleeve. The old picture of V, GR cp used to compare was from last year during autumn or somewhere when the weather was kind of chill. 

besides, V is nowhere to be seen after the summer palace variety shoot. Well, another escapade then. :wub: Haha, we can dream so let’s just dream. Why not. :D

also, I’ve got a strong feeling lately these two are playing with us GR. they purposely posted everything we can point to their relation yet we can’t really say it is. Haha. What a way. It is absolutely impossible R doesn’t notice that ‘black shirt’ is in the photo. It’s more kind of ~~’I’m happy you’re here, I want to post your pic in wb, but I can’t. But I can’t help it, let just put a ‘piece of you’ btw.

With beautiful scenery like that I’ll pissed off if someone photobomb my pic unless, that ‘bomber’ is dearrrrrly to me. Who cares about the scenery when V went off radar, took some flight just to be with her. Haha. (Excuse me of my delusional mind :blush:)

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

My understanding MM' wearing V's clothes was wrong. It look like they mean the shirt in the right side of the pic was V's judging by comparison done by a fan.  I would say Reba did it purposely to include small part of V's shirt. I think she's actually very desperate to show that V is her man:joy: 

Because when i post a landscape i usually want to post it without  anything in it that could ruin the beauty of the pic just like Misty said in her post above

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Misty said:

I’m hoping that the new picture of R -‘landscape’ with the guy in black tshirt is V. Hope that is current photo too. I think it is, because that guy wears short sleeve. The old picture of V, GR cp used to compare was from last year during autumn or somewhere when the weather was kind of chill

@Misty yes the photo on the left was taken by Reba and she uploaded it 17.06.2020 in her oasis. 

• Like 4

Just for fun tonight, here...

Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-8-59-35-PM.png

Another habit. hahaha. I would never hug my female friend like this because i've no one hugging me like that in the first place. so not even an option, would NEVER even cross my mind even for million years to hug my friend like that.

However, someone quite familiar with the pose here. :D.  though  most of the hugging scenes between ZF and her friend are just the ordinary shoulder to shoulder, this one scene really reminds me to the scenes above. :wub:

Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-8-47-04-PM.png

Another same habit? another coincidence? Another same shirt, shoes? the same accent? :P Let's just say i'm delulu again. haha. too many to count already.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1