[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

Count me in! :brokenheart:

It really break my heart to see all promotional video. We, Guangre shippers don't get a lot promotional video. But, luckily still have 4L4W promotional video. I prefer Reba with Wu Lei (The Long Ballad) or upcoming drama with Gong Jun (Legend of Anle)

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, I will answer NVKN question. 

It's because this is Tencent S+ drama. Tencent invest a lot in this drama.

Reba is A-list actress. Yang Yang used to be popular. But now, his popularity isn't up to Reba's level. 

Tencent want to sell CP (couple pairing)feeling. So Tencent need to release a lot behind the scene, making video, promotional video so the viewers can't get that feeling. 

Yamg Supertopic on Weibo closed. Admins get tired and sick of fanwar. So, that's why you will see 2 Yamg Supertopic. After admins closed it, other admins open with different name.

Reba fans (Alice) and Yang Yang fans attack each other. Alice don't like Yang2 fans edit Reba pics. Their comment on Weibo about p*rnography. Alice attack Yang2 about his military status. Each side demand apology from other side.

ELOD don't get a lot promotional video, making video, behind the scene because from beginning Tencent didn't expect it success like this. Even last year, ELOD is the only one Tencent's drama in Q1 that consider success. ELOD one of 2020 best drama with high viewers. 8.3 Billion.

First success drama under Jaywalk production (V and Reba agency).

That's why Vengo attend Tencet Star Award 2020 and ELOD team also won at that event.

------------------------------------------------------

Just my 2cents (Sorry ladies for the long post. If you don't like long post, please skip it. Thank you)

Actually what concern me is the fact Yamg is the THIRD TIME Reba act as an actress who chase male lead. She already act that repetitive roles since 2015 with DIamond Lover and Fall in Love Like A Star. She act as an actress who chase Luo Jin and Li Yifeng's character.

Her route is for celebrity path. Focus in popularity. Idol dramas. Not for true actress path. I really like Reba. Really like Fengjiu. I really want someday she will take trophy as best actress in top 3 prestigious awards. But, if Reba continue to take this  celebrity route, idol dramas, play safe, not challenge herself with different serious difficult role, it will be hard for her long term career.

Reba, You won't be young forever. You won't be popular forever. Next year, you hit 30. Every year many young-talented-beautiful actress graduate from top 3 most prestigious acting school in China (BFA-CAD-STA).

A lot veteran actress concerned about their career after 35s 40s because it really hard to get role that suit you in that age. Plus if you want female lead role. It's different for man, actors. 

So, if Reba don't build her strong resume from now, it will 'hurt' her career when she hit 35s 40s. 

Alice don't like Yangzi. And vice versa Yangzi's fans don't like Reba.

I'm Reba fans. But, If I want to be honest and neutral... Yangzi's filmography is better than Reba. Yangzi willing to be second billing or supporting roles. She is A-list actress. She can get first billing and female lead role. But, No, Yangzi willing to take that various roles like act as female firefighter, act as nurse in Anti-Japanese war in 1938, etc. Yes, she also have idol dramas. But, she make and give effort to balance and build up her resume to true actress path. 

Even Vengo and Zhao Liying make transtition to true actor path. Wish Reba can be true and serious actress. Her upcoming drama Yamg, The Blue Whisper, Legend of Anle all is modern idol dramas and historical idol dramas. 

I couldn’t agree more. I am not bothered anymore by the BTS sweetness of Reba & whoever the other male partners she’ll have that is not V. 

1st of all, they don’t have the close “friendship” that V & R had started & built upon in the past. So these BTS & offscreen a.k.a “romance” to hype the drama they are involved in, are all just them acting. It’s just the way to get Asian viewers & to get the company’s money back.  

The video of them (R&V) in the past that thankfully was reposted here recently is my top favorite to confirm that these 2 are in a “special relationship”! I’m talking about the video years back while she was in a yellow dress & the way the other actors/ people on that stage can sense that there’s something special between GG & RR during/ after the game. 

All the other male co-stars of Reba doesn’t have that “special friendship” built to justify that “oh hey, they are a real couple now”. The other only actor I felt Reba feeling comfortable with is the young, handsome, & equally as talented actor in their Long Ballad tv show. When that young actor shows off his abs, men he is so hot! I wonder if the super handsome Vengo Gao can do that too in a talk show? Both Reba & Vengo will oppose that from happening. Vengo’s extremely gorgeous face doesn’t need to show his abs for one to notice his charm!

By the way, The Long 

Ballad is the only Chinese drama I ever watched from start to finish! It gave me a vibe of Hollywood’s Game of Thrones & TLB didn’t have obscene scenes with the 2 main leads! I’m glad the ending of the Long Ballad is not as frustrating as Game of Thrones lol. 

Is there a way I can watch Vengo Gao’s tv drama with Kitty Zhang at Viki/ Netflix? When can I watch it? What would be the title? Kitty Zhang is a hottie! I think maybe Vengo Gao & Kitty’s new drama can give me a vibe of the popular sizzling Korean romantic drama “What Wrong With Secretary Kim?”.

Originally I thought that if anyone in China will take a risk to produce that Kdrama I mentioned above where their beloved Fengui & Donghua will be the main leads! Especially now that Vengo Gao has improved his acting a lot & is still so handsome! I think it can be a big hit not only in China but internationally too. 

Reba is a hottie as well just like the Korean actress in that said drama. Vengo is not so skinny like Yang-Yang. V also has that aura of a rich CEO all the time, so that role suits him very well compared to the shrimp guy in Reba’s drama “Love Designer…” I can’t help to think if only they chose V to play as the male lead of the “Love Designer” drama. I think it could have garnered more popularity since there’s a lot of intense kissing scenes with Reba at the peak of their popularity in ELOD. The producers should have not been influenced by Alices & maybe they earned more from how great the casting it could have been for the “Love Designer” knowing that V is into motorcycles as well.

Just imagine if it’s R & V portraying those kissing scenes? My god, they already caught many Chinese & international hearts in ELOD with not so much intense kissing/ sweetness. Yet, many went gaga even with their BTS collection of videos & trying to connect dots of their clues as a couple in real life…

How much more if they’ll have a comeback as our beloved Fengui & Donghua, but in a modern & intense sexy drama like the sitcom “Love Designer”/ a Chinese adaptation of the Korean drama “What’s wrong with Secretary Kim?”.

Besides, the story is a lot about them hiding their romance from people. I bet Vengo can act very naturally in sexy & hot scenes for the main lead actress will be Reba, vice-versa! That will sure be an epic if someone in China would take my suggestion- ayee…(It doesn’t have to be a big production company, I can tell it’ll will be a big hit like ELOD (even if there  are those fan-wars/ death threats from Alices). 

Alices hinders this epic comeback of Reba & V. Sigh & boo to you Alices hating on such a great project, even if Reba & V turned out to be not a real couple, I don’t care if they make this project in the future. Reba & Vengo Gao are the only Chinese actors I think can pull a success to make a Chinese version of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eriko said:

Just imagine if it’s R & V portraying those kissing scenes? My god, they already caught many Chinese & international hearts in ELOD with not so much intense kissing/ sweetness. Yet, many went gaga even with their BTS collection of videos & trying to connect dots of their clues as a couple in real life…

How much more if they’ll have a comeback as our beloved Fengui & Donghua, but in a modern & intense sexy drama like the sitcom “Love Designer”/ a Chinese adaptation of the Korean drama “What’s wrong with Secretary Kim?”.

I doubt they would have pulled of those scenes in Love Designer lol did you watch ELOD, they held back a lot. Even the director said he tried to encourage them to make it hotter but to no avail lol. They tend to hold themselves back if it's the 2 of them in a love scene maybe it's fear of losing control not sure. Maybe fear of showing too much and it will not help them considering the erratic fans. They would have kept it cool, as for me I just hope they are having those wild kisses in private hahahaha :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Count me in! 

It really break my heart to see all promotional video. We, Guangre shippers don't get a lot promotional video. But, luckily still have 4L4W promotional video. I prefer Reba with Wu Lei (The Long Ballad) or upcoming drama with Gong Jun (Legend of Anle)

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, I will answer NVKN question. 

It's because this is Tencent S+ drama. Tencent invest a lot in this drama.

Reba is A-list actress. Yang Yang used to be popular. But now, his popularity isn't up to Reba's level. 

Tencent want to sell CP (couple pairing)feeling. So Tencent need to release a lot behind the scene, making video, promotional video so the viewers can't get that feeling. 

Yamg Supertopic on Weibo closed. Admins get tired and sick of fanwar. So, that's why you will see 2 Yamg Supertopic. After admins closed it, other admins open with different name.

Reba fans (Alice) and Yang Yang fans attack each other. Alice don't like Yang2 fans edit Reba pics. Their comment on Weibo about p*rnography. Alice attack Yang2 about his military status. Each side demand apology from other side.

ELOD don't get a lot promotional video, making video, behind the scene because from beginning Tencent didn't expect it success like this. Even last year, ELOD is the only one Tencent's drama in Q1 that consider success. ELOD one of 2020 best drama with high viewers. 8.3 Billion.

First success drama under Jaywalk production (V and Reba agency).

That's why Vengo attend Tencet Star Award 2020 and ELOD team also won at that event.

------------------------------------------------------

Just my 2cents (Sorry ladies for the long post. If you don't like long post, please skip it. Thank you)

Actually what concern me is the fact Yamg is the THIRD TIME Reba act as an actress who chase male lead. She already act that repetitive roles since 2015 with DIamond Lover and Fall in Love Like A Star. She act as an actress who chase Luo Jin and Li Yifeng's character.

Her route is for celebrity path. Focus in popularity. Idol dramas. Not for true actress path. I really like Reba. Really like Fengjiu. I really want someday she will take trophy as best actress in top 3 prestigious awards. But, if Reba continue to take this  celebrity route, idol dramas, play safe, not challenge herself with different serious difficult role, it will be hard for her long term career.

Reba, You won't be young forever. You won't be popular forever. Next year, you hit 30. Every year many young-talented-beautiful actress graduate from top 3 most prestigious acting school in China (BFA-CAD-STA).

A lot veteran actress concerned about their career after 35s 40s because it really hard to get role that suit you in that age. Plus if you want female lead role. It's different for man, actors. 

So, if Reba don't build her strong resume from now, it will 'hurt' her career when she hit 35s 40s. 

Alice don't like Yangzi. And vice versa Yangzi's fans don't like Reba.

I'm Reba fans. But, If I want to be honest and neutral... Yangzi's filmography is better than Reba. Yangzi willing to be second billing or supporting roles. She is A-list actress. She can get first billing and female lead role. But, No, Yangzi willing to take that various roles like act as female firefighter, act as nurse in Anti-Japanese war in 1938, etc. Yes, she also have idol dramas. But, she make and give effort to balance and build up her resume to true actress path. 

Even Vengo and Zhao Liying make transtition to true actor path. Wish Reba can be true and serious actress. Her upcoming drama Yamg, The Blue Whisper, Legend of Anle all is modern idol dramas and historical idol dramas. 

Perhaps Reba's priority in choosing her projects is to future-proof her financial stability. She is quite popular and has plenty of product endorsements. And yet, she had no acting projects for most of 2019 after ELOD and Golden Goddess award. She herself mentioned that it is dificult for her to have acting projects.

This is just me, but I like to be surprised and to be wowed by the acting performance, whether the role is for serious drama or light and easy watching. :) There are many ways to skin a cat; thus, even the tried and tested successful formula to make a show in-demand, can still have some spice. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

I doubt they would have pulled of those scenes in Love Designer lol did you watch ELOD, they held back a lot. Even the director said he tried to encourage them to make it hotter but to no avail lol. They tend to hold themselves back if it's the 2 of them in a love scene maybe it's fear of losing control not sure. Maybe fear of showing too much and it will not help them considering the erratic fans. They would have kept it cool, as for me I just hope they are having those wild kisses in private hahahaha :tounge_wink:

Yep I too think it's cause they were scared of losing control...( cough cough)

4 hours ago, Eriko said:

I couldn’t agree more. I am not bothered anymore by the BTS sweetness of Reba & whoever the other male partners she’ll have that is not V. 

1st of all, they don’t have the close “friendship” that V & R had started & built upon in the past. So these BTS & offscreen a.k.a “romance” to hype the drama they are involved in, are all just them acting. It’s just the way to get Asian viewers & to get the company’s money back.  

The video of them (R&V) in the past that thankfully was reposted here recently is my top favorite to confirm that these 2 are in a “special relationship”! I’m talking about the video years back while she was in a yellow dress & the way the other actors/ people on that stage can sense that there’s something special between GG & RR during/ after the game. 

All the other male co-stars of Reba doesn’t have that “special friendship” built to justify that “oh hey, they are a real couple now”. The other only actor I felt Reba feeling comfortable with is the young, handsome, & equally as talented actor in their Long Ballad tv show. When that young actor shows off his abs, men he is so hot! I wonder if the super handsome Vengo Gao can do that too in a talk show? Both Reba & Vengo will oppose that from happening. Vengo’s extremely gorgeous face doesn’t need to show his abs for one to notice his charm!

By the way, The Long 

Ballad is the only Chinese drama I ever watched from start to finish! It gave me a vibe of Hollywood’s Game of Thrones & TLB didn’t have obscene scenes with the 2 main leads! I’m glad the ending of the Long Ballad is not as frustrating as Game of Thrones lol. 

Is there a way I can watch Vengo Gao’s tv drama with Kitty Zhang at Viki/ Netflix? When can I watch it? What would be the title? Kitty Zhang is a hottie! I think maybe Vengo Gao & Kitty’s new drama can give me a vibe of the popular sizzling Korean romantic drama “What Wrong With Secretary Kim?”.

Originally I thought that if anyone in China will take a risk to produce that Kdrama I mentioned above where their beloved Fengui & Donghua will be the main leads! Especially now that Vengo Gao has improved his acting a lot & is still so handsome! I think it can be a big hit not only in China but internationally too. 

Reba is a hottie as well just like the Korean actress in that said drama. Vengo is not so skinny like Yang-Yang. V also has that aura of a rich CEO all the time, so that role suits him very well compared to the shrimp guy in Reba’s drama “Love Designer…” I can’t help to think if only they chose V to play as the male lead of the “Love Designer” drama. I think it could have garnered more popularity since there’s a lot of intense kissing scenes with Reba at the peak of their popularity in ELOD. The producers should have not been influenced by Alices & maybe they earned more from how great the casting it could have been for the “Love Designer” knowing that V is into motorcycles as well.

Besides, the story is a lot about them hiding their romance from people. I bet Vengo can act very naturally in sexy & hot scenes for the main lead actress will be Reba, vice-versa! That will sure be an epic if someone in China would take my suggestion- ayee…(It doesn’t have to be a big production company, I can tell it’ll will be a big hit like ELOD (even if there  are those fan-wars/ death threats from Alices). 

Alices hinders this epic comeback of Reba & V. Sigh & boo to you Alices hating on such a great project, even if Reba & V turned out to be not a real couple, I don’t care if they make this project in the future. Reba & Vengo Gao are the only Chinese actors I think can pull a success to make a Chinese version of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”. 

My favourite is this video at one point V looks at R like a love sick puppy....he was so adorable and full of affection talking through his eyes even R got shy and didn't know where to look...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Perhaps Reba's priority in choosing her projects is to future-proof her financial stability. She is quite popular and has plenty of product endorsements. And yet, she had no acting projects for most of 2019 after ELOD and Golden Goddess award. She herself mentioned that it is dificult for her to have acting projects.

This is just me, but I like to be surprised and to be wowed by the acting performance, whether the role is for serious drama or light and easy watching. :) There are many ways to skin a cat; thus, even the tried and tested successful formula to make a show in-demand, can still have some spice. 

She's mentioned many times before that she wouldn't mind being the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, even 6th in the acting lineup, as long as long as the role and the script are attractive. The Long Ballad is a great showcase of her ability to transcend out of the idol drama and films. I trust she is on a constant lookout to diversify her portfolio, but I don't mind that she's milking the idol since she's still clearly got it! B)

• Like 7

I feel the same about those BTS from you are my glory. But they look so acting like it feels very differente from ELOD, it looks forced. And the edit and make up like they look SO PERFECT, just gives me marketing vibes and thats ok. Do you know why its hard to her get jobs? I didnt know that. 

Remember that BTS from ELOD when they consumate like nothing happen just a kiss and Reba was bursting in laugh, cant control herself, very nervous. I havent see that with anyoone else. That chemistry is not fake. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

On 7/26/2021 at 5:46 PM, Eriko said:

Title : The Outsider 误入浮华

The drama still not released yet.

This drama will air on Dragon TV. They've been waiting for a TV slot.

And Youku for online platform.

Rumor broadcast Q4 2021

https://m.weibo.cn/2198296674/4641166689046159

https://m.weibo.cn/1642904381/4640790711896888

• Like 1

I've watched the 9 episodes of YAMG so far. Watching only for the visual of these two good looking people, but seriously don't worry guys. I can't feel any explosive chemistry, like at all. Lol It really feels like they are just acting. YY's acting still hasn't improve much. Time like these I really miss our DongFeng moments and Dijun's affectionate gaze and caresses. *Sigh* We'll see how the rest of the series pan out.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Fong said:

I've watched the 9 episodes of YAMG so far. Watching only for the visual of these two good looking people, but seriously don't worry guys. I can't feel any explosive chemistry, like at all. Lol It really feels like they are just acting. YY's acting still hasn't improve much. Time like these I really miss our DongFeng moments and Dijun's affectionate gaze and caresses. *Sigh* We'll see how the rest of the series pan out.

I enjoy watching this drama and I agree, amazing eye candy but I am not feeling the chemistry. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Trilly Yogaratnam said:

So sorry I am new to this. And I assumed we can only ask someone by pressing the + sign.....extremely sorry 

It's okay :D

There's unwritten rules on Weibo, we all shippers have to use nickname/initial name/code name for address our couple. 

So, that's why if you can access Weibo GuangReCP Supertopic you will see a lot "GG MM"

Gg = Gege = Brother = Gao Weiguang = Vengo = V

Mm = Meimei = Little Sister = Dilireba = Dilraba = Reba

This tweet is from GuangRe Thailand. You can click that tweet and the bottom of that tweet there's option "Translate Tweet" you can click that option. 

V update his weibo 29 July to support Ma Long (China's athlete) with caption "勇敢龙龙,不怕困难"

Reba update her Kuaishou video 31 July with caption "勇敢晶晶,不怕困难"

V update his weibo 30 July, his post 被带飞的感觉,拿来吧你 赠送一张今天的好天气

Reba's Kuaishou video 31 July, she said 拿来吧你

GuangReCP Thailand point out 拿来吧你 from both.

From tweet #2 :

I use Google Translate

OMG..!  There is something else..!
 mm up weibo : send fresh & clean morning air to you guys

gg up weibo : I can feel it fly, send me a picture with nice weather today
 [Oh.. the weather in the morning, good weather]

Reba post 30 July morning

V post 30 July night after his game event

Discussion on weibo it feels like this is their hidden conversation about weather. Because Mm talk about "send/give" fresh and clean morning air so she posted 6 photos and Gg like "give/deliver him" picture of nice weather today (30 July)

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I just watched some episodes of YAMG. The story line is good. I like it but chemistry between the two are not like our G and R. By the way in YAMG there's a part that D's character asks YY to give his phone to play games and for that he has to tell her the password.......can you remember the time certain someone used to take another person's phone and send random messages to his friends. :D Apparently only couples would do it.....;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Not sure if this considered sugar but my delulu mind running wild. So I’m watching Reba new drama with YY, don’t worry they are having an OK chemistry not as intense as chemistry on ELOD.

Anw, the main point is in one of the current eps (13-14) Reba character have an online game competition and the team name is “good luck team”. 
So I believes all our GG n MM shippers remember the one song that our MM asked GG to sing wasss???? :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

They even play the song on the movie just now. 
My delulu mind can’t help but imagining seeing Reba look at the script and because of this she decided to take the role. I mean who knowss right :smirk:. One can only dream and hope for :wub:.
Sure there must be lots of other factors to considered when she decided to take the role but maybe this is one of the key factor :P.

Regardless, my shipper heart just running wild like speedy gonzales :D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Yea there's a lot of our couple's sugar from You are my glory lol. V was Livestreaming playing the same game with fans (like how she was doing in the drama) and he chose all of the prominent characters that Yu Tu and Qiao Jing Jing plays. His player icon was also an astronaut!! Dang if only V played Yu Tu, he actually has the life experience of switching careers. He'd be able to carry the role so much better. Sigh

https://www.facebook.com/111802520480579/posts/357688662558629/

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2