[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

5 minutes ago, janeeta said:

This entire week, I've been listening to the OST in my car and every time Ailee's song, Stuck In Love, or And I'm Here comes on, the tears start. I'm sure people driving beside me must wonder if I'm alright

Naa doo , all the week i listened to ost while doing activities at home, but now everytime i hear the piano of this song i feel bad and remembers the tears after death

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, janeeta said:

What rock did you just come out from :lol:

Yes, it aired a few hours ago. Raws are now up and hopefully subs will come soon. 

Ohh no! I thought the final will be next week.

Never thought tvN will schedule 2 ep continously.

No wonder many in here were saying bye bye.

Thanks @janeeta

• Like 3

I don't think I will be able to watch dramas for a while. Since I got too attached to the characters, it was too upsetting for me. Anyone who has lost a loved one will know how painful it must be for Kim Shin. And no matter how many times you go through it, it actually never gets any easy. Doomed for eternity, with a heartache that will never end. Every time he meets his love, he will live in the fear of that heartache, the fear of her loss and  the fear of being left alone in this world full of strangers. And so his punishment never ended.     

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, algol said:

I don't think I will be able to watch dramas for a while. Since I got too attached to the characters, it was too upsetting for me. Anyone who has lost a loved one will know how painful it must be for Kim Shin. And no matter how many times you go through it, it actually never gets any easy. Doomed for eternity, with a heartache that will never end. Every time he meets his love, he will live in the fear of that heartache, the fear of her loss and  the fear of being left alone in this world full of strangers. And so his punishment never ended.     

Exactly. Also the reincarnation plot would be too convoluted I think. See how sunny is so cold, indifferent [ her traits], while in the past life as the queen she was so cheerful, and smiling all the time. So which is like 180 degree turn to her previous character. I won't be able to digest it if ET doesn't act like ET, the one who is feisty,playful and pulling Shin's legs all the time. Also to bid her goodbye at every 29,39,49 or 69 years, how sad that might be? God granted GR and Sunny their happy ending, so in that regards, I don't think he would be this much cruel to deprive Shin of his one and only bride. 

• Like 8

Just feel alone because this timE I dont have any drama to follow..Actually humor and sad scene are balance this drama but sad scene its more emotional and give a lot to our heart..:(

Now I feel cool before watch tomorrow morning..night everyone..thanks who mention me.I am sorry failed tagged name in my handphone..

• Like 8

Ahh.. the sub is not proper... after 30min, its out of sync...

Wanted to close my eyes from reading the finale here.. but sigh, to read that Eun Tak died, just not making things better... didnt someone say earlier that the writer of the drama will give a happy ending.. sigh..

• Like 6

Aww thank you @selenette and @naritul for thinking of me :) , though you girls are not planning of leaving right. We have yet to wait for the subs [ I mean all the subs viu,viki,df] and then pin point each and every details, so we can get out of this drama [and this thread] with a sane head, [ at least I need to lol, to get  back to my real life :S]. I had severe withdrawal syndrome after reply, but this time it is more, since this has also to do with so many factors which influence our real life too [life,death,love,longing,loosing and suffering].So like @sooyoungdaebak said I am going to embrace the fluffy stuff [bts,vids,pics etc] and slowly get out of this zombie state. So I am not waving you all bye bye yet!

• Like 11