[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

27 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

If IU does confirm this breakup news in the next 24-48 hours, I'd say the odds are (possibly better than) 50-50 that she'll appear at LJG's Hong Kong fan meeting.

I pray for that. And I pray that the response of the fans in HK to be as enthusiastic as the Taiwanese fans. JoonU are the best match I've seen so far. Everybody can see that even all those haters.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Yes of course, your leader will be back for good, screaming in process!!! I will find more pictures to feed u, I am in so good mood now, it's really a good day angel!!!

im screaming like hell just before.. now screaming again because you guys seems alive back. kekekeke

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. its a good weekeend i must say~~~ a good friday night!

24 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Group hug group hug

How to sleep tonight with this adrenaline rush

I might have problem sleeping now 

i cannot sleep for good. and now lets *group hug*

10 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

@riuenu welcome back  captain of byeontae squad LOL. I miss your spam lol. 

@akinahana89Good news captain now i can log in this acc from my laptop, after like 3 month  having problem with this acc n only able to use phone to update. 

I actually  got to run in a circle to update my fanfic XD, (typing the story on pc, send it by mail to my email, opened it on my phone, copy n paste it here)

it is one of my best day with the fixed acc also news of  the possibility of JE broken up with voldy... feeling amazing atm.

so if I may humbly ask for those who wanted to know when i will update my fanfic  (by asking me to tag them) plz pm me... so i can tag you in future update. @aimwanie (see chinggu i finally can tag u lol)

thank you ^^ love you guys from earth to the stars

ohoo~~ looks here.. already can tagged person. kekekee. good job chingu! waiting and waiting~~

2 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I pray for that. And I pray that the response of the fans in HK to be as enthusiastic as the Taiwanese fans. JoonU are the best match I've seen so far. Everybody can see that even all those haters.

but but.. will she come? since there is no reason for "any fan service" needed there. kekekkee

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, ellebanana said:

@riuenuLet us sleep with smile on our face :)

I'm just about to sleep and read this news!!! Thank you @Siracusa for the roll call and @starcandy0516 for sharing the news and made me happy. YAAAYYYY!!!! 

Hahahaha I scare I will scream and laugh in my sleep and wake my parents up

Anyway, sorry, I think I haven't welcome u in thread, hope it's not too late, welcome and stay on board, hahahaha, how to sleep, ottoke ottoke, I am high like having drug now 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

Hahahaha I scare I will scream and laugh in my sleep and wake my parents up

Anyway, sorry, I think I haven't welcome u in thread, hope it's not too late, welcome and stay on board, hahahaha, how to sleep, ottoke ottoke, I am high like having drug now 

go have a read on @NerinaC fanfic then.. * just to make to unable to sleep till morning*

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

@riuenu welcome back  captain of byeontae squad LOL. I miss your spam lol. 

@akinahana89Good news captain now i can log in this acc from my laptop, after like 3 month  having problem with this acc n only able to use phone to update. 

I actually  got to run in a circle to update my fanfic XD, (typing the story on pc, send it by mail to my email, opened it on my phone, copy n paste it here)

it is one of my best day with the fixed acc also news of  the possibility of JE broken up with voldy... feeling amazing atm.

so if I may humbly ask for those who wanted to know when i will update my fanfic  (by asking me to tag them) plz pm me... so i can tag you in future update. @aimwanie (see chinggu i finally can tag u lol)

thank you ^^ love you guys from earth to the stars

Eh eh eh, I am not captain, and who is the one calling me leader ... LOL

Yea, I am back for good, please bear with my spam, and I need to backread ur fanfic too, been a tough week for me, since I am down with cold again , this just heal my heart and soul, even I am still bit sick physically

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

im screaming like hell just before.. now screaming again because you guys seems alive back. kekekeke

ohoo~~ looks here.. already can tagged person. kekekee. good job chingu! waiting and waiting~~

but but.. will she come? since there is no reason for "any fan service" needed there. kekekkee

It is just a wish... but who knows? If JE will appear at the JG FM I think it will be a big ruckus in media. I don't even want to think at the pressure which will be on them. Or maybe... it will be considered as a fan-service too... I wouldn't be surprised

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

Angel, are u missing me for real, haha, u know where to find me tho:heart:

And yes, I wanted to read her fanfic, but tml, u trying to give me sleepless night right!!! Aren't u suppose to be my angel, keep ur devil horns and bring back ur halo!!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

It is just a wish... but who knows? If JE will appear at the JG FM I think it will be a big ruckus in media. I don't even want to think at the pressure which will be on them. Or maybe... it will be considered as a fan-service too... I wouldn't be surprised

its not only a ruckus to media.. it is also the day we will be ready to the moon~~~~ omoooo.. i cannot imagine that

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Angel, are u missing me for real, haha, u know where to find me tho:heart:

And yes, I wanted to read her fanfic, but tml, u trying to give me sleepless night right!!! Aren't u suppose to be my angel, keep ur devil horns and bring back ur halo!!

im missing u here la~~ we sure had enough talk where-i-am-suppose-know-where-to-find-you. kekekekekeke. btw @NerinaC she's not a leader. but the FOUNDER of the so called byeontae gang, hahahahahaha.. @simplyme_crazyme is the leader. 

ok2.. go sleep then if you can.. because im sure i cant anytime soon. kekeke

• Like 9

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Soompi rule is that, if speaking in another language, an accurate English translation must be provided. ^^

My advice is to take long time, well-known Uaena's opinion tweets with a grain of salt. Most on his team is only by mere association. Some ship her with others, but would never voice it out of respect for IU's decisions. Others just supports whatever IU is doing or whoever she forms relations with no real opinions of their own. Once the break up news is announced, you'll most likely see a shift. lol.

Also, I came by to share this little piece of info my sister in Taiwan informed me of last night:

@meahri_1 has made a few mentions before about how JoonU had the potential of being one of SK's Power Couple. I agreed with this thought, as did many others, but last night, I heard proof of this. JoonU's Power Couple status has already reached Taiwan.

About a week ago, I asked my sister to help me purchase a copy of the China Times Weekly magazine that featured our JoonU (the one with JoonU SAF photo on the front cover with a photo spread and article of both their concert/fan meet in Taiwan). Usually, CTW is readily available and in stock everywhere. Except... during our conversation last night, my sister mentioned that she had to go to TEN stores before she could find a copy. TEN. The JoonU craze and support in Taiwan is NO JOKE.

My sister doesn't even live in Taipei City either. She's located in the countryside! If even the countryside is experiencing JoonU fever, then can you imagine how Taipei must be?

I was really shocked at first when she told me, but then I was really happy because this means JoonU is continuing to be well-received and loved in Taiwan. Judging from comments on their IG, from fans of both sides, etc., the support just keeps pouring in.

I must say, Joon Gi and IU are handling fan approvals FABULOUSLY. This is perfect! Wanjeon daebak!!

Omoooo!!! Great news, capt'!! Glad to know uri JoonU received the most warm acceptance in Taiwan!! Huuuraaayyy!! Hope, their home-country, SK, can be this open-minded with their dating news in the future! *Praying*

3 hours ago, violet90 said:

@darker91 

i'm borrowing your post to point out that KHN tap Jieun shoulder.. i think they all shocked with what happen... now i just want to know how the chair is on our team Stargazer that brought JG and Jieun together in real life... LOL

but joking aside i think fans did capture the moment but to protect both JG and Jieun from rumor etc they did't release it....

Yeahh, seems like Hanna tap JE's shoulder and MLSHR casts had something that they discussed about. Maybe they discussed about how dangerous that massage chair was? LOL!!

2 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Guys!! Guess what I just got from IU gallery just now? At first, I doubt if I should share this or not on this thread. It's regarding to IU and Voldy break up news .. So, I'll put it on spoiler ..

Hide contents

Title : IU already broke up

Content : There's insider said this *insert capture*
I heard this from information network
Around 2 or 3 days ago at night
IU and Jang Kiha already broke up
Because it's still not a long time ago, so the break up news hasn't released
I don't know when it will explode (got released to public). I know this for real, it's not made up story .. I'm serious.

OMGGG ... Look at what I have said before. I know they already broke up!! So, stargazers just wait for good news. It's just about time. We should be patient :blush:

OH. MY. GOD. OH. MY. GOD. OH.MY.GOD. JSNSJDUDJSKAHSHD!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST NEWS SO FAR!! I'M NEARLY CRYING OUT LOUD HERE!!!! But I must hold it until the official news confirms it. Well this is only the beginning guys, prepare our BBQ tools & supplies. Don't forget some soju, wines, beer, or whatever it is. We'll partying so hard when JE's single status has been confirmed. That's the proof our chants are WORKS!! Thanks to our chant's chief @chi13lou that always remind us to chant!! Huhuhu, I really want to cry guyss, hear this news. Finally.... Finally... *Group hugs*. Finally uri JG got his girl!!!

giphy.gif

HUAAAAAAAAAAA!! Finally I won't see his lonely face again, but his glowing happy face with that hearteu eyes. And finally... I won't see JE's wall face & behaviour again, but her glowing happy face with that cheerfulness of her like in old times. Oh my. Thanks God & @starcandy0516. This is the best day ever. This is only the beginning, guys, keep believing! We've see that delulu land from afar!! Keep holding on tight to the ship!!

2 hours ago, NoonaE said:

@akinahana89 thank you for conveying this very good news about the popularity aspect in Taiwan! It's not only good for our JoonU's hearts but also for the love of MLSHR in general. It didn't get the recognition it deserved back in Korea and in Taiwan, it's really welcomed as a hit drama... this makes me really happy for JoonU and MLSHR team, too ! :D I also tend to agree with your comments on the complicated Voldy-JE-Uaenas' situation we're having here *AGAIN* hehe... we don't know exactly what's going on, so there's always a 50-50 chance to keep our expectation both high and low :wink:.

I've read again some of our fellow Uaenas' comments here about Voldy- JE, especially from @starcandy0516 whom I consider as a very knowledgeable and passionate Uaena, so here's my thought as a 'non-Uaena' about it under the spoiler :)

Hide contents

I don't want to simply blame Voldy as it might have been hard for him all these years having to deal with the media play and fans' hateful comments. However, even when I'm not officially a Uaena by now, I'd really love to see JE glowing in happiness when she's indeed in a long-term public relationship just like what she herself mentioned back then- with a partner who's willing to support her in any given way and against all odds. If her 'only co-star-slashed-friendzoned oppa' JG could give her his public support with a risk of getting involved in a scandal and receiving hates from the ever-so-upright K-netizens, JE's fans, Voldy's fans, even his own fans, why can't her official bf do the same all these years? She deserves a real strong man who can do better than just trying to avoid talking about her or whining about being hated. What's the use of having a relationship when it is dysfunctional? I'm truly sad when I heard that JE had to suffer from psychological stuffs like bulimia and insomnia not to mention her lack of confidence issue, even when she's supposed to be happily in a relationship. I somehow wondered if her so-called official bf had a big concern for this instead of only dwelling with his own issues with media labeling him 'a somebody's bf'. 

Anyway... that's just my two cents of being an 'outsider'. Probably Voldy is just a victim of media's twisted words... I'm trying to see him in a positive light, too. However, sometimes it just makes me upset when I think that it's JG who has seemed to 'take care' of that bf's duty during the broadcast of MLSHR until recently; yet Voldy is still standing there with his bf status, despite being as idle as he can ever be. It just feels so wrong... but well, we don't know all the stories behind their actions and decisions.

Still, I'll hold my 50 % chance for JoonU's happiness together steady in my heart no matter what :rolleyes:. I'm sincerely praying that both JE and JG will realize how they can bring the best out of each other so far. It's such a pure joy to see a couple with glowing vibes like them whenever they're together. I also hope that our Stargazers' hearts will grow stronger as well in order to support them until then ^_^

Have a good Friday evening from my part of the world, Stargazers! I think tomorrow there'll be some updates from JG as he's going to travel for his HK FM. Let's see if we can find any JoonU crumbs. Stay hopeful and happy, especially now that @starcandy0516 has come to the rescue again with the potential 'crumb' :heart:

THOUSANDS LIKES for your posts!!!

• Like 21

6 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Guys!! Guess what I just got from IU gallery just now? At first, I doubt if I should share this or not on this thread. It's regarding to IU and Voldy break up news .. So, I'll put it on spoiler ..

Wanjon daebak chingu!! Im really grateful to have u here! I love you chingu!:heart:

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote images!
  • Like 7