[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

15 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

So while waiting  for more crumbs from uri JoonU and wishing for JE to showed up at HK FM.... ( tho the chance is not so high, but we are allowed to wish for it right? beside before we think that they wont show up on each other FM n concert at taiwan... but what did we get? One amazing weekend LOL, so let's keep on wishing for it.)

here comes part 6 @aimwanie @ellebanana @sublimelyheureuse

Hide contents

She stared at her bathroom mirror while brushing her teeth, her mind wandered to his last messages. She stopped brushing and put her left hand on her own head and slowly patted it, a silly grin plastered on her face.

“Ji Eunni, are you done? I need to use the bathroom,” Inna unnie startled her; her head poked in the opened the door. She was almost chocked to death by her own brush. She was coughing hard while giving a death stare at her unnie.

“Sorry, did I surprise you?” Inna unnie smiled sheepishly, “you know you could try locking the door next time, so I won’t see you grinning at that mirror for more than 5 minutes, there is someone else that need to use the bathroom too you know.” Her words sent a blood rush to Ji Eun face. She was automatically in a pretty pink shade, caught red handed.  She quickly cleaned up and left as quickly as she could while her unnie was giggling.

___

She has been trashing around the bed for a while now, it is 1 am already; but she still couldn’t sleep. Somehow she hated herself; because of the insomnia is cause by someone that she didn’t expect.

“What is it? Why am I thinking of him?” she tossed her pillow; annoyed. Sitting up; she decided to turn on the lights. She got up from her bed and walked to her dressing table; she sat on the chair and faced herself in the mirror. Quietly she put her hand on her own head and patted it.

“Why...?” She is confused in her mixed feeling; there are happiness, shyness mixed with curiosity and confusion. She hasn’t slept well these few days, since that day she understand the meaning of those emoticon code.  She knew since filming days, when they got closer, how they have been so comfortable in their interaction, but to be patted by him is something new for her.

“Ya... get a grip! He didn’t even really do it in real,” she scolded herself and hit her head softly. She stood up from her chair and decided to take her guitar, thinking to try to write some song.

~~Four days ago at MLHSR Warp Up Party

She was unconsciously watching him talking and joking around with Ha Nuel and Hong Jong Hyun. Today was warp up party, the filming was officially ended, and the only left was final editing and the airing time.  She tried to shake of her worry feeling about her acting and will it be accepted by the audience. She watched Han Na Unnie who was sitting next to her, the later noticed her gaze and smiled at her.

“Ji Ueni what are you thinking of?? Don’t tell me that you are already drunk?”

“Maybe... jogeum?” Ji Eun grinned. She adored and even got a little jealous on Han Na unnie acting skill, she have watched some of her scenes, and she wished she did her part as good as Han Na unnie. 

When she took the offer, she wasn’t sure if she would be able to deliver her character as good as Liu Shi Si the former actress who acted on China Scarlet Heart or not. Watching the series as reference didn’t make her feel any better either, she lost her confidence; but that didn’t mean she would back off, she was not someone that will cower and run away from that kind of situation. She did what she usually did in a disadvantage situation that was never giving up; she did her best with all her heart and mind. The director had given the position as lead actress because he believed in her, so she would not let him be disappointed in her; and now the filming had ended. ‘Did she do well? Was it enough? Will the drama success or not? What if it failed and all that because of her? ’ She kept thinking about it quietly. She huffed and stood up, she needed to clear her mind, and she needed some fresh air.

“Where are you going?” Han Na unnie stopped her.

“I need to call someone, be right back unnie,” Ji Eun smiled and walked out from the VIP room. She walked to the back area of restaurant, she saw a small garden, a good place to take a breath especially since it was pretty quiet. She sat in one of the bench and closed her eyes. She breathed the fresh night air. She sat still for like around 5 minutes just to calm her mind.

“You did good Ji eun, don’t worry the series will be well accepted. It is your first Sageuk but you have given your best.  You deserve a pat on your head, Cheer  up!! Scarlet heart will succeed! Fighting!” She spoke to herself loud enough to cheer herself up.

“Okay battery charged, now I should go back,” she stood and turned herself, there she found him, standing behind her.

“Oppa? How long have you been there?” She felt embarrassed on the thought he had heard everything she just said.   He smiled in response, that rare calm smile that she saw once in a while when they were at filming set.  He is a cheerful guy, always trying to light the mood wherever and whenever; but there were those rare times when she caught him in his quiet moment, reading his script, frowning on some sad scene or smiling in sweet scene.  She found it as something she treasured.

“Not too long enough... I guess,” he said.

‘Did he hear everything? Or maybe just parts of it? I hope he didn’t hear anything though... it will be embarrassing for me if he did hear it’ she just stood there while her mind filled with so many things at the same time.

“Ji Eun ah,I...” Joon Gi oppa broke the silence, when suddenly  Jin Ki Joo shi showed up.

“There you are Ji Eun shi; we have been looking for you. Come on you should sing for us, it is warp up party after all!” Jin Ki Joo grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the VIP room. Joon Gi oppa watched her being dragged back, he chuckled and followed them.

hope you can enjoy it ... ^^

Struggling just to keep myself awake at the moment and this post just JOLT me back to life. Thank you! Pls don't stop. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, riuenu said:

Moolmang's survery: Favorite Actors in their 30's

LOOK WHO IS TOP OF ACTORS LIST

wuhuuuu~~~ looks who is the one on top.. its uri JE's "sunbaenim"

3 hours ago, krysyuy said:

Even if LJE doesn't show up (which I don't think she will, imo - I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though, lol), I choose to take it as a tiny crumb that she happens to be online (ninja-ing) the same day LJG shows up again on our radar. Could she be checking Instagram for some person reason~? ;P lol jkjk

yeah. she is lurking on instagram to see all that updated post about LJG maybe. kekekekeke

2 hours ago, NerinaC said:

So while waiting  for more crumbs from uri JoonU and wishing for JE to showed up at HK FM.... ( tho the chance is not so high, but we are allowed to wish for it right? beside before we think that they wont show up on each other FM n concert at taiwan... but what did we get? One amazing weekend LOL, so let's keep on wishing for it.)

yeayyyy!!! an update!!! i also love the slow movement of their progress.. kekeke.. i will be waiting for the next chapter~~

• Like 16

2 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Reveal hidden contents

She stared at her bathroom mirror while brushing her teeth, her mind wandered to his last messages. She stopped brushing and put her left hand on her own head and slowly patted it, a silly grin plastered on her face.

“Ji Eunni, are you done? I need to use the bathroom,” Inna unnie startled her; her head poked in the opened the door. She was almost chocked to death by her own brush. She was coughing hard while giving a death stare at her unnie.

“Sorry, did I surprise you?” Inna unnie smiled sheepishly, “you know you could try locking the door next time, so I won’t see you grinning at that mirror for more than 5 minutes, there is someone else that need to use the bathroom too you know.” Her words sent a blood rush to Ji Eun face. She was automatically in a pretty pink shade, caught red handed.  She quickly cleaned up and left as quickly as she could while her unnie was giggling.

___

She has been trashing around the bed for a while now, it is 1 am already; but she still couldn’t sleep. Somehow she hated herself; because of the insomnia is cause by someone that she didn’t expect.

“What is it? Why am I thinking of him?” she tossed her pillow; annoyed. Sitting up; she decided to turn on the lights. She got up from her bed and walked to her dressing table; she sat on the chair and faced herself in the mirror. Quietly she put her hand on her own head and patted it.

“Why...?” She is confused in her mixed feeling; there are happiness, shyness mixed with curiosity and confusion. She hasn’t slept well these few days, since that day she understand the meaning of those emoticon code.  She knew since filming days, when they got closer, how they have been so comfortable in their interaction, but to be patted by him is something new for her.

“Ya... get a grip! He didn’t even really do it in real,” she scolded herself and hit her head softly. She stood up from her chair and decided to take her guitar, thinking to try to write some song.

~~Four days ago at MLHSR Wrap Up Party

She was unconsciously watching him talking and joking around with Ha Nuel and Hong Jong Hyun. Today was wrap up party, the filming was officially ended, and the only left was final editing and the airing time.  She tried to shake of her worry feeling about her acting and will it be accepted by the audience. She watched Han Na Unnie who was sitting next to her, the later noticed her gaze and smiled at her.

“Maybe... jogeum?” Ji Eun grinned. She adored and even got a little jealous on Han Na unnie acting skill, she has watched some of her scenes, and she wished she did her part as good as Han Na unnie. 

When she took the offer, she wasn’t sure if she would be able to deliver her character as good as Liu Shi Si the former actress who acted on China Scarlet Heart or not. Watching the series as reference didn’t make her feel any better either, she lost her confidence; but that didn’t mean she would back off, she was not someone that will cower and run away from that kind of situation. She did what she usually did in a disadvantage situation that was never giving up; she did her best with all her heart and mind. The director had given the position as lead actress because he believed in her, so she would not let him be disappointed in her; and now the filming had ended. ‘Did she do well? Was it enough? Will the drama success or not? What if it failed and all that because of her? ’ She kept thinking about it quietly. She huffed and stood up, she needed to clear her mind, and she needed some fresh air.

“I need to call someone, be right back unnie,” Ji Eun smiled and walked out from the VIP room. She walked to the back area of restaurant, she saw a small garden, a good place to take a breath especially since it was pretty quiet. She sat in one of the bench and closed her eyes. She breathed the fresh night air. She sat still for like around 5 minutes just to calm her mind.

“You did good Ji eun, don’t worry the series will be well accepted. It is your first Sageuk but you have given your best.  You deserve a pat on your head, Cheer  up!! Scarlet heart will succeed! Fighting!” She spoke to herself loud enough to cheer herself up.

“Okay battery charged, now I should go back,” she stood and turned herself, there she found him, standing behind her.

“Oppa? How long have you been there?” She felt embarrassed on the thought he had heard everything she just said.   He smiled in response, that rare calm smile that she saw once in a while when they were at filming set.  He is a cheerful guy, always trying to light the mood wherever and whenever; but there were those rare times when she caught him in his quiet moment, reading his script, frowning on some sad scene or smiling in sweet scene.  She found it as something she treasured.

“Not too long ... I guess,” he said.

‘Did he hear everything? Or maybe just parts of it? I hope he didn’t hear anything though... it will be embarrassing for me if he did hear it’ she just stood there while her mind filled with so many things at the same time.

“Ji Eun ah,I...” Joon Gi oppa broke the silence, when suddenly  Jin Ki Joo shi showed up.

“There you are Ji Eun shi; we have been looking for you. Come on you should sing for us, it is wrap up party after all!” Jin Ki Joo grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the VIP room. Joon Gi oppa watched her being dragged back, he chuckled and followed them.

Reveal hidden contents

I am threading the story in a slow dance, but will keep trying to update every 2 days, I think i love the idea of step by step they got closer to each other, slow, subtle, but beautiful. 

If it started to get dragged too long plz remind me lol, since i sometimes got carried away.

@NerinaC please tag me in ur Fanfic also, pretty please, I am so loving it..now I searching ur post to read the rest....

9 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

wuhuuuu~~~ looks who is the one on top.. its uri JE's "sunbaenim"

yeah. she is lurking on instagram to see all that updated post about LJG maybe. kekekekeke

yeayyyy!!! an update!!! i also love the slow movement of their progress.. kekeke.. i will be waiting for the next chapter~~

Is uri king, uri prince uri Joongi OPPA! hahahahahahahahahahaha, angel angel angel @aimwanie...hee hee, oppa is biting his lip with sexy jawline, I fainted...

• Like 23

21 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Sorry for cutting your message, thank you for the kind word:wub:, will do my best.

@riuenu ... chinggu you forget to tag me in byeontae group lol lol lol xD. 

OH MAN...how can I forget u...I stalking ur post for fanfic and then saw that...sorry @NerinaC chingu ya....yes, in future I will hahaahaha

Oh ya, I am ur fan too!!! And uri little group all loving ur fanfic :heart:

EDIT: OH MAN @NerinaC really went back all her post and tag me...thanks my byeontae squad chingu ya..do u know..u really write well...thanks for tagging in all sweetie....love ya! :heart:

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, riuenu said:

OH MAN...how can I forget u...I stalking ur post for fanfic and then saw that...sorry @NerinaC chingu ya....yes, in future I will hahaahaha

Oh ya, I am ur fan too!!! And uri little group all loving ur fanfic :heart:

I have tagged you in from part 1 till  5 (since you have found the 6 lol) I hope you can enjoy it ^^

I am not that great to have a fan yet lol, but I ham happy if the story can quench our thirst for JoonU. :heart:love ya guys. I will do my best to deliver better story

@riuenu No problem... :D and thank you.

@aimwanie haha yeah... i will try to have more confident in it ^^ having you guys excited on the updates, making me excited too.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@NerinaC please tag me in ur Fanfic also, pretty please, I am so loving it..now I searching ur post to read the rest....

Is uri king, uri prince uri Joongi OPPA! hahahahahahahahahahaha, angel angel angel @aimwanie...hee hee, oppa is biting his lip with sexy jawline, I fainted...

see @NerinaC i told u already that your fanfic is well received by all of us! kekekeke.. please have more confident author-nim. kekeke

@riuenu oh ma gad. u dont know how much im fainting, alive and grinning like a pervert kid when i saw it while lurking on instagram. now, u post it again.. kyaaaaaaaa...

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

see @NerinaC i told u already that your fanfic is well received by all of us! kekekeke.. please have more confident author-nim. kekeke

@riuenu oh ma gad. u dont know how much im fainting, alive and grinning like a pervert kid when i saw it while lurking on instagram. now, u post it again.. kyaaaaaaaa...

so now u are the byeontae angel x pervert kid ...tho byeontae and pervert mean the same....hahahahahahahaha, how cute can u get angel @aimwanie....

@NerinaC trust me, u have more fan then just us...really, is my little line group alert me with this fanfic...they are silent reader, and might be more out there...they are shy to post yet they really love your fanfic...keep writing, and trust me, if u upload to fanfic site...u will gain lots of fans...u pull it off well, really...

• Like 15

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

so now u are the byeontae angel x pervert kid ...tho byeontae and pervert mean the same....hahahahahahahaha, how cute can u get angel @aimwanie....

@NerinaC trust me, u have more fan then just us...really, is my little line group alert me with this fanfic...they are silent reader...they are shy to post yet they really love your fanfic...keep writing, and trust me, if u upload to fanfic site...u will gain lots of fans...u pull it off well, really...

my mom keep asking me why i keep grinning like a fool mad kid fall in love. hahahahhahahahaha.. you are one of the reason on why im like this. kekekekeke. 

ohhh~~ see @NerinaC, uri founder geng thought the same way as i am! 

• Like 12

O.o.... oh Idk that the story  goes beyond this forum @riuenu, I thought the one reading these only you guys. (*panic attack >_<)

oh... wait they are in this forum too just lurking.... lol (just realize it *slap on the face*) 

I will think about putting it on fanfic site ... when i have finished the story. for now let it be exclusively for our ship, lol

@aimwanie hahaha wellll we r in the same gang after all, so we tend to follow the founder of the gang? XD

thank you for the lips biting pict .... (he seems to do that a lot lately...)

• Like 14

6 hours ago, chi13lou said:

If appa also attends tomorrow, wouldn't that be the cherry on top?

Dear chi...sorry to cut your post...

Maybe not only appa but..eomeoni also?  I wonder does LJG mom shows up in any of LJG function before?  I believe she watched all of LJG dramas and shows.  And we know what MLSHR done to us....:blush:  How is not to fall for our LJE? You noe wat i mean?...:rolleyes:

• Like 18

21 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Our chants really do work!!!!!

EMERGENCY STARGAZERS GATHERING!

huaaaaa thanx a lot to make emergency call...!!! I can't join this thread several day because I have many things to do..
thank you so much @starcandy0516 for your information, it's a big crumb. can't wait for the confirmation news from her agency..

SAFETY BELT, OK !  HOLD ON TIGHT, OK !  LET'S GOOOO...!!

• Like 21

I'm late joining the party with you chingudeul :(.. Left this thread 20 hours and get 8 pages to read. This thread fast like skyrocket hehe...

I felt kinda uncomfy, worry and my blood almost boiling yesterday because "I'm IU's boyfriend" thingy. But our beloved chingu @starcandy0516, saved us once again. I remember when this thread was attacked with 'pirate' who dropped bom, made chaos and we were furious. This chingu saved us again with authentic evidences. I don't know how this thread without her :D.

And now BAM "break up news" yesssss even if it's not official yet but still huge crumbs almost cake :D

@starcandy0516, thank you so much to bring fresh air to this thread. You're really GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY :)

12 hours ago, crazyshell said:

If JE attended JG's FM that means they are ready to fight a unpredictable war. It's truth that Taiwan fans were thrill but still not conclusive. Korean, Japanese and Chinese fans may smelled something suspicious but they are not making any noise yet as long as no real evidence coming out.

On the bright side, that means JG and JE are really into a serious relationship and any troubles they may encounter will just solidify it. 

I don't expect JE will be at the FM. I'm happy enough if JG will take a photo similar to the one JE took last December when she was in HK. It would be even better if he takes it at the exact spot.

Yes, it's enough for me too. Takes photos in the same spot, sure make us screaming happily and this thread will jump few pages :D

8 hours ago, NerinaC said:

here comes part 6 @riuenu @aimwanie @ellebanana @sublimelyheureuse

Hide contents

___

~~Four days ago at MLHSR Wrap Up Party

She was unconsciously watching him talking and joking around with Ha Nuel and Hong Jong Hyun. Today was wrap up party, the filming was officially ended, and the only left was final editing and the airing time.  She tried to shake of her worry feeling about her acting and will it be accepted by the audience. She watched Han Na Unnie who was sitting next to her, the later noticed her gaze and smiled at her.

“Maybe... jogeum?” Ji Eun grinned. She adored and even got a little jealous on Han Na unnie acting skill, she has watched some of her scenes, and she wished she did her part as good as Han Na unnie. 

“Not too long ... I guess,” he said.

“There you are Ji Eun shi; we have been looking for you. Come on you should sing for us, it is wrap up party after all!” Jin Ki Joo grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the VIP room. Joon Gi oppa watched her being dragged back, he chuckled and followed them.

Hide contents

I am threading the story in a slow dance, but will keep trying to update every 2 days, I think i love the idea of step by step they got closer to each other, slow, subtle, but beautiful. 

If it started to get dragged too long plz remind me lol, since i sometimes got carried away.

Why Jin Ki Joo showed up at the wrong time???!!!! Ahkkkkkk... I'm curious what JG want to say. "Jieun ah, I.." I.. I... what? hehe...

Your fanfic made me curious. Can't wait any longer next part. Keep writing chingu, fighting!! Please tag me for next update, thanks! 

• Like 21