Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, torquoiselily said:

I would have to assume they went somewhere together, of course, accompanied by their mangers and YJ's mom. At least they are together, spending some time, having fun, sight seeing and possibly dining out as well. 

Yes, I would have to agree. Ninja moves are full force since they try so hard not to get spotted together. But I trust our reclusive fandom that they will get a snap shot of them however, my hopes are up for them paparazzi and stalkers, to NOT invade their privacy. They are celebrities but they still need some "normal/regular life" after all... just like any tourists visiting any country! Just want them to really have some quality time and enjoy each other's company... and make memories together! Awwww... ok, fine, I am still secretly hoping that it will be captured somehow with little intrusion for our puppies! Hahaha. 

Since Ponyo has been mentioned here, I made some cross reference as well, with MDBC take on it! Lol. 

Whoah! That's a wonderful parallel between Ponyo and Moonlight! Awesome! Thanks for making and sharing it!

• Like 11

I'm so overly amped up to see them together in Hongkong! This ship is very blessed. Really so ecstatic about this latest turn of events for our OTP. Curious though if they will even have time to visit Disneyland there.. Or is it even their cup of tea to visit this branch of the happiest place on earth? Hope they could squeeze an hour or two in their sched to enjoy a few rides there together.:)

• Like 18

Happy morning guys.. Happy MAMA Day.

17 minutes ago, cici1 said:

Guys, is there anyone notice that BG send good bye kisses to his fans when he is out from the VIP exit?

I saw that too.. woho.. e new side of Bogummy, the clingy boy to his manager is dissapear. Glad he adjusted his fame well. Thanks to his baby doll. 

Thanks to our special recruit tour guide @superfangermany_stv whose give us live report of BoYoo activities.. love u . Will count on u this days a head too. :wub:

Let's have fun today n hope for many BoYoo moments. Don't forget the hastag.

Park Bogum #MAMARedCarpet

Kim Yoojung #MAMARedCarpet

• Like 23

Good morning beautiful people!!! *Malaysia time zone hehe*

I'm so pump up for the day! I cannot erase the silly grin on my face since early morning. But I have annual dinner tonite, cannot watch live :tears: but i'll be sneaking and lurk here all the way hehe.. Advance thanks to all who will be posting future pictures, videos and gift!!! *flying kisses*:heart:

• Like 17

Chingu.. thanks so much for all updates since yesterday. Though there is no interaction between boyoo. Looking forward for more news today and more interactions please. I miss seeing them together :tears: This thread is the one and only my source of happiness of boyoo.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

Uri YJ is just so lovely and adorable, isn't she? :wub: love the way she flipped her own hair :) and showed her passport/boarding pass to the officials with that innocent look. :) she is uri modern day Raon! 

IKR! Love how she whipped her too! I knew her hair is long but it's always a little curled or styled but it looks longer today lol and suits her well too. Gosh, she's so pretty! :) 

1 hour ago, Edith Fabian said:

IT'S THE DAY, CHINGUS!!!!!

BOYOO SHIPPERS, UNITE!!!!

Cheers! Cheers! I got called out from work, thank u gods of all gods!! 

1 hour ago, liemkopi said:
Credit to uploader.

A glimpse of YJ before the grand ceremony:)

Thanks for this! She's gorgeous like a breath of fresh air! So hip yet flawless! Thanks for reposting the clip here!

Anyone knows what time (MY TIME/California time) will it be aired? I don't have work, thankfully, but I am not sure what time on my side!?!?! 

Meanwhile... 

Good Morning to HK, I guess! And to all parts of the world....

• Like 19

@luvinmoonlight16 @cici1 @torquoiselily

@4nnlov3pink

I'm also thankful to the uploader who shared this clip:)

Since YJ is playing ninja in HK, I am hopeful that we will then get to see more BTS photos and clips after the ceremony (just like AAA):D. To me, this seems like the holiday that BG suggested during one of the interviews (better if minus the managers, mummy and fans:P). He seems to be unable to hide his happiness from the time he stepped out of the car at Incheon Airport. And I am still amused by the fact that his hairdo is so like the animation character! 

Look forward to sweet moments later today.... and PLEASE let them walk on the red carpet together!! 

• Like 23