Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Or way back from Seoul uri Bo Gum already receive permission from the coolest mother on earth..that's why our BoYoo couple is on get away outfit today?what you think my friend?ehhhhhh squeals so much!!!:love::heart:

Oh I really hope so, afterall coolest mom want the best and good man for uri Yoo Jung right ;)

38 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

Behind a successful man ( BG ) there is a great woman ( YJ ) :blush: 

Agreeed on above 

19 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Hahahahaha some media caught her thou

yes I confused about that too? maybe her mom just sent her to incheon. but if really her mom let her go alone with her manager and BG, it meanssssssss her mom already trust BG hahahahahahahahaha 

Can't stop laughing for delulu 

Hahahaha dont worry i copy my delulu from you this time.. its high on probability afterall there is YJ manager.. and thats what manager are for :P 

• Like 17

Photo deleted as it is no longer available, I think.

Credit to uploader.

Wow, this one clearly shows the resemblance! Didn't know BG's hair has 2 colour tones. 

YJ also dyed her hair the same colour?

ps @happysloth clarified below that this may be photoshopped. The person who did this is real good then:) Sorry if I got you happy (as I was) for a moment:)

• Like 24

9 hours ago, seoulistic said:

Behind a successful man ( BG ) there is a great woman ( YJ ) :blush: 

True!!! YJ is making him shine! And BG knows this that's why every time he looks at her you will see how much he values and loves her as a person, and not just another person but as a BELOVED person, his DEAREST!

• Like 22