Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Going to miss the award and uri puppies :tears:, off to work. Will lurk and come check in and out in between care...lol...looking forward to it and everyone's updates/gifs/pics and anything BoYoo. Yay, praying for lots of scenes of them together. Y'all have a good night/morning/afternoon everyone. 

• Like 14

I also set my expectation very low for today. I just dont want to disappoint my self, hahaha... Pray hard for pretty Kim Barbie and handsome Park Ken. Let's twit so that we could see them again on stage receiving the best style awards:)

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I will keep my expectations for tonight very low.  I just want Yoo Jung's stylist to make up for the last two events.  No potato sack PLEASE!!!!!

I want Yoojung to have princess thingy or hollywood dress for tonite. MAMA is very big asian event so I hope they will bring Yoojung the best figure of her. Her body is no joke :phew:

• Like 14

@ladyhyejoong88 @tares1975 @Mepuppy :kiss_wink: We will have another doz of BoYoo moments tonight..!!:blush:

@shawolboice 

Spoiler

Congratulations on your wedding!!So happy for you!!

@superfangermany_stv YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING CHINGU!!!SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU HERE ON THIS THREAD..can't thank you enough for all the gifts,surprise,info and excitement that you have brought on this thread..please keep it coming chingu..:kiss_wink:hugs as well..

SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR MAYBE NOT..HAISSTTT THE VENUE WAS SO STRICT!!!!!:scream:

BUT I TRUST BOYOO SHIPPERS SKILLS MORE THAN ANYTHING..FIGHTING!!

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

@torquoiselily  I like the way you described YJ appearance at the Incheon airport as a breath of fresh air, i was trying to think of a term to describe it but could only come up along the line such as fragrance like a pink soap or ray of sunbeam ;p

Haha! Thanks! She is though! With her supple skin and fresh face, it just resonates through! If I looked like that, I would've had 100 Bogummy as a boyfriend in my own superficial world! Hahaha! 

Ok, I still need the US (west coast) time for MAMA! 

@BoYooMom which part of the world are u??? :) 

@mushforbrains likewise! Can't wait! Isn't there a live broadcast for that?? 

I am excited for MAMA but I am most excited about is/are the fan cams!!! Hahaha! See the BTS seeet moments! I want them to post all of them! Like right away! Hahahaha! 

• Like 17

16 hours ago, cici1 said:

LOL, Yess.. everytime I see him with his manager, I just want to  switch my job to be his manager.

Thank you for the gift for making my heart fluttering  .. I always wonder what BG thought when he tried to protect YJ with BOTH OF HIS HAND AND PULLS HER CLOSER TO HIS CHEST. DONT FORGET THE LOOKING IN HIS EYES. THE WAY HE DID IT SOOOOOOO...... (protect her like the most precious person in his life). 

But this gif is funny too. He covered YJ's head with both of hands (worry there might be something fall to the pit, while he was looking above. Dont you worry about ur eyes, Bo Gum ah?? 

Hide contents

Before MDBC, he  looked like Taeki and so many fans (especially nuna) like him being taeki. And I think he agreed with them as he enjoyed being taken care. That is why he had nuna type before MDBC. 

But, now.. He is trying to be dependable person that someone can rely on. I feel that he is trying to be strong and getting from his comfort zone he has to protect people he loves.

Things made me wonder, the velocity of his transformation is escalated quickly. Maybe this the power of love (LOL). 

YJ's ideal type: warm inside and manly. I think BG is getting resemble to YJ's ideal type, not only warm, but manly. (not forget to mention the eating habit). 

While BG's ideal type has been nullified after he met YJ, it makes me conclude that he has found his dream girl and all those traits he said before did not matter anymore.  

hmmmmmmm..........Can't agree anymore..:blush:

And as I keep on watching 2d1n with uri Yoo Jungie..she also said she likes someone whose chubby and can eat well..Bo Gum is a little chubby way back right..he's so cute and huggable!!

And I love to think that Bo Gum KNOWS THE REAL HIM AFTER MEETING HIS DOLL YOO JUNGIE...

:glasses::phew:Love to think it this way hahaha but I got chills with my own word but decided to love this delulu thought of mine..:blush:

Spoiler

SHE ACTIVATED EVERYTHING..SINCE SHE'S THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAVE THE ACCESS TO HIS HEART AND MIND :wub:

• Like 18

38 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

I  am online now. I will keep wake up . Here is LA. so excited .

Lucky you are at L.A. me at Texas I have to be await till 4am to watch Live Stream. I haven't watch MAMA for a couple year now but for BoYoo it's worth to stay up all night and morning ;)

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

hmmmmmmm..........Can't agree anymore..:blush:

And as I keep on watching 2d1n with uri Yoo Jungie..she also said she likes someone whose chubby and can eat well..Bo Gum is a little chubby way back right..he's so cute and huggable!!

And I love to think that Bo Gum KNOWS THE REAL HIM AFTER MEETING HIS DOLL YOO JUNGIE...

:glasses::phew:Love to think it this way hahaha but I got chills with my own word but decided to love this delulu thought of mine..:blush:

HAHAHAHAHA.. I  love your delulu mind too..ur hidden post is EPIC. love it. hahaha 

• Like 10