Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

I think it's kinda a great strategy too, maybe BG want to avert media attention so YJ can sneak quickly to her car  LOL. They must be planning this on the plane hahaa delulu 

I was thinking the same thing :) seems like he's keeping his lovely from other admiring eyes so he'd rather have the squealing and attention all to himself #bogumwallactivated all the time :D

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

Credit to uploader.

Wow, this one clearly shows the resemblance! Didn't know BG's hair has 2 colour tones. 

YJ also dyed her hair the same colour?

I think it was photoshopped :D See the spilled stroke of brush right under the letters "ple.21min" in the tag. It's a good one though :D 

• Like 13

On 11/30/2016 at 2:19 PM, saegukyoin said:

Dear ALL,

I'm just itching to know about Bogummy/ Yoo Jung reading our forum.....that I have posted this question at the KL FM :w00t:

I understand that you will read your fan messages on your fan cafe as well as other fansites when you have the time. 
Do you by any chance read Soompi forums in English? There are currently a few threads related to you:

1. Moonlight drawn by clouds thread
2. Park Bo Gum thread 
3. Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum - Moonlight couple thread

* special shout out to Soompiers in the KL fanmeet!

I don't know if it will be answered or not......but no harm trying right??? 

May I know again who will be going to the KL FM? as far as I remember from past posts, it's me and @tygrumpy14 right? Anybody else?

I know another person from PBG thread is going as well. 

I will PM you my seat number so we can say hello! 

BTW, to KL fans who are going or not, there is a BOMBASTIC practice and recording session @ Taman Tasik Titiwangsa on Sunday 4th December. 

They didn't mention the time though......

we'll be relying on you for fanmeet updates chingu.take lots of pictures if you can please, thank you.:w00t::lol:

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, happysloth said:

I think it was photoshopped :D See the spilled stroke of brush right under the letters "ple.21min" in the tag. It's a good one though :D 

Oh really.... there are certainly loads of creative people out there:) But it's a nice one! Thanks:)

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Posting this on behalf of @liemkopi (with English Translations)...it's too funny not to share :P

Cr: winkiepinkie - Baidu

Manager: YJ's Mum is here..

BG: Hello (to YJ's Mum), please leave your daughter with me. You can return home now with assurance from me.

BG: Can I hold YJ's hand?

Manager: NO

LOL. Hillarious. Hahaha .

Anw:is it true that her mother did not join her to HK? 

If yes, WOW .. means BG's promise to have a holiday with YJ is fullfiled.. :):) 

If not, this work trip is accounted a holiday.. hahahaha

I mean they will in the same hotel, attend same event, fly with the same flight.. etc 

• Like 21

Guest charliew
40 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

Thank you, dear friend:)

Credit to museugeum 

ps And about BG's 2-tone coloured hair.... someone at Instagram said it's not photoshopped but rather it was due to the light or filter .... aw, nevermind:) the hair style is at least similar to the character:wub:

Are you sure guys L is not for LEE YOUNG? ;)

:heart:

Spoiler

CylsTrpVQAA5Wi2.jpgCylsTr5UsAg_qFd.jpg

Gosh! With so many members here in this thread ......I'm not surprised at all that there are eyes like a hawk and a sherlock Holmes( Private investigator ) style in  our ship.....I'm so proud for all of you :blush:....So many goodies and photos hints in every post you share here..... It's so nice to read all your post today....so many to read on....God day/night to everybody!!!Cyj6fO9VIAAeeFa.jpgCykREfTXUAQPk3Z.jpg

• Like 22

8 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

YJ's Mum did join her, but i think for each celebrity the HK Airport Authority only allows one accompanying person to go by the VIP passage with them. That's why you don't see BG's other manager exiting with him either.

While we are waiting for more pics of our couple, According to news reports, uri couple might be staying in W Hotel. It's located in ICC (108 storey building - tallest building in HK). Beautiful and hip hotel with awesome views of HK skyline. They have a great infinity pool on the 76th floor.

Great choice if they are staying here. It's easy to implement heavy security at this hotel (the entrance is somewhat not easily accessible)

Hotel located in ICCzUPKHhb.png

Bedroom HxpW2lp.jpg

Bathroom viewYgWkra9.jpg

Infinity pool on the 76th floorX8ryjlY.jpg

P.S.: Sorry guys if I'm acting like a tour guide here...:flushed:

Can't thank you enough, chingu, for touring us hahaha! Keep the updates coming!!this hotel is simply marvelous..I can just imagine our BoYoo enjoying themselves.

• Like 21

3 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

yes I confused about that too? maybe her mom just sent her to incheon. but if really her mom let her go alone with her manager and BG, it meanssssssss her mom already trust BG hahahahahahahahaha 

Can't stop laughing for delulu 

I love your delulu mind. hahaha :lol:

Actually, YJ was accompanied by her mom and manager-KimJinsoo to HK.  You can see below pic, Salvatore Ferragamo Shop is located AFTER security checked of ICN airport, it means her mom come along with her.

Anyway...

After the rehearsal tonight, I hope BoYoo can sneak to enjoy HK's nightlife together without Mom... hehehehe.... i'm sorry, Delulu mode ON too.:wub: Today is full of Ra-on..

• Like 20