Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

15 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

WAIT THERE ARE TWO CARS,

IT'S FOR HER AND HIM OR ?

Edit: OH FOR HIM AND HIS MANAGER ONLY HAHA

I think for her and him...

You can see YJ followed him later (Pink shirt lady). So, they came out together.. hehehe

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

@superfangermany_stv Yup..her beloved ponyo...:blush:

@louise31 I feel like rejoicing today too.......:love:Wahhhh!!Group hug BoYoo shippers!!!:blush::heart:I'm Sooooooooo talkative on this thread hehehe:blush:

Your talkative is the most funniest for me in this thread. hahaha..

Always silly smiling when read your post and need to log-in to join you all immediately BUT very hard to log-in to Soompi nowaday.

I give up already but finally, I did it by another PC.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, happysloth said:

The first photo, the way they inserted YooJung's photo in the layout made it look like a celebrity dating rumor or breaking news report :D

Lol the photo at the bottom. Looks like photographers and fans did not expect the two to emerge from the same door within just seconds to each other. They're all busy aiming their lenses at BoGum when YooJung casually walked out of the door ha. Waiting for photos taken from people who stood on the left hand of the door as they must be in a better position to take pics of YooJung.

I can't stop singing L-O-V-E as I look at YooJung's tshirt. L is for the way he looks at me.... :wub:

LOL 

• Like 19