Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

OMG....I'm so happy with the info on DC DVD. I will definitely buy it. It will be my first time buying DC DVD. I hope more info could come faster. It should be released next year right? Still have time to save money:)

Patiently waiting for arrival pics

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

LOL the airport is kinda crowded I think,

The plane keep circling around 

Hong Kong Airport is always super busy...sigh...hope they land soon.

They are exiting from Gate A (There are 2 exiting gates in the Arrival hall). Heard that they would be rehearsing at the MAMA venue. So they might go straight to the venue first (since it's so close) before heading back to their hotel. :)

OMG!!!! The crowd at the Airport!!!! Just sw an article on HK news. Everyone is arriving today.... :cry:

OK!!! Guys!!! They will be exiting from the VIP passage....Thank goodness for that..

The HK Airport Authorities have opened up the VIP passage for all arriving Korean celebrities today. 

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

They are exiting from Gate A (There are 2 exiting gates in the Arrival hall). Heard that they would be rehearsing at the MAMA venue. So they might go straight to the venue first (since it's so close) before heading back to their hotel. :)

Yes! thanks for the info, they're landing by now

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Actually, BoGum looks pretty much like the grownup Sosuke. Well, of course, the fanfic version of the Ponyo-Sosuke story lol

Image result for ponyo and sosuke grown up fanfiction

Is Ponyo some sort of magical creature?

LOL sorry for asking that but I honestly don't know much about YJ favorite cartoon. 

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

U make me browsing bout Ponyo, i never hear this cartun at all. All i know are Doraemon n Pororo. hahhaha.

Spoiler

You've browsed Ponyo and then your curiosity led you to take a peek at the other animated movies from Ponyo's director, the famed Hayao Miyazaki, and you'd probably stuck in Studio Ghibli's world lol. Like me hahah

• Like 15

16 hours ago, ladyhyejoong88 said:

Omg! I am a Filipino working here in Hong Kong... and I can imagine the airport with the sea of people!!! Waaaaaahhh!!!

They really got to pass the VIP exit or else the fans will be all unto them...

Always Take care Bogummie and Yoojungie!

My kababayan!!!!!:heart:Aren't you going to MAMA tomorrow?:blush:Go and take this chance to see our BoYoo couple in person..Fighting!! 

Omo!!Expecting some loud scream for our BoYoo couple in HK airport...I can hear them already..lol

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OMG!!!! The crowd at the Airport!!!! Just sw an article on HK news. Everyone is arriving today.... :cry:

OK!!! Guys!!! They will be exiting from the VIP passage....Thank goodness for that..

You are not only a BoYoo's translator, but also the live reporter of BoYoo couple. Thank you for your hard works. Looking forward for your next hard work... (bowing)

Spoiler

30 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

U make me browsing bout Ponyo, i never hear this cartun at all. All i know are Doraemon n Pororo. hahhaha.

@dee_230208 Ghibli Studio has produced many animated movies. They has received many recognations and awards in Japan and outside Japan. My fav is Spirited Away. Actually, I like all Hayao Miyazaki Sensei movies. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

My kababayan!!!!!:heart:Aren't you going to MAMA tomorrow?:blush:Go and take this chance to see our BoYoo couple in person..Fighting!! 

Omo!!Expecting some loud scream for our BoYoo couple in HK airport...I can hear them already..lol

Kabayan! Wahahaha!!!

I would love to, but I cannot!!! I have work the whole day, and strings of Christmas parties to attend to at night! All Filipinos here are rushing to do some mini gatherings before everybody flies back home to celebrate Christmases with their own families! Waaaahhh!!!

That is why I will be tuning in to this thread tomorrow to keep myself updated... heheheh!!!

Nice to meet a fellow Filipino here in our BoYoo thread... waaaaaahhh!!!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, happysloth said:
Spoiler

Actually, BoGum looks pretty much like the grownup Sosuke. Well, of course, the fanfic version of the Ponyo-Sosuke story lol

Image result for ponyo and sosuke grown up fanfiction

Hahaha.. YES..

did YJ see that the resemblance BG and Sosuke too and did she also read the fanfic story of Ponyo??  I think she did (hahaha).

Here I am, still dreaming for Hayao Miyazaki Sensei to create Ponyo on the Cliff 2 

Anw: she said she like Ponyo because Ponyo's determination to love  only Sosuke.  BG said through MDBC he learnt and experinced to love/ see only one woman. According to him, it is amazing. he admired it. 

Again they do not only have the same hobbies and style preferences, but also share the same value about love.. hmmm   

Cant help to ship them. :blush:

• Like 24