Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

57 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@torquoiselily the venue was so strict my friend..MAMA posted their rules regarding fan cams and video taking..strictly prohibited in the venue but let's pray and believe with the ninja skills and FBI SKILLS of BoYoo shippers...:heart:

anticipating we will have one:blush:

Hahaha! You are right, all it takes is some good ninja skills to pull this off lol. But U know what, there's this super big FM recently for her 20th, anyway, they even made a cellphone camera concelear to cover it but look what happened, its like all over the internet! Hahaha! (Sorry to refer another unnamed k-star). Anyway, No fandom can resist it, I bet u lol. And thinking that is actually more of a K-Pop idol event, fandom of these idols are really crazy lol. They have ninja skills that not even a Jedi can do! Hahahah. 

@thephamle thanks! Still soooo early! Anyway, I'll try to watch and put toothpicks on both of my eyes and some caffeine to go along with it! Lol

• Like 12

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

What is it exactly @superfangermany_stv unnie??? 

@superfangermany_stv might be busy preparing for the MAMA live broadcast tonight ;p

Since i know a bit of chinese so I'll help provide the gist:

From Taiwan dramavideoland channel... its the latest and hottest palace romance from Korea featuring adorable PG and YJ!

-MDBC is now showing in Taiwan starting Dec 1 to 28, every evening from Monday to Friday at 10 pm, (the broadcasting will also include the special bts as well as the 150 days drama making). 

-people are encouraged to watch the drama daily and to participate in their MDBC facebook, leaving a message or answer some questions related to the show.

-there will be a lucky draw every day...limited goodies as shown above will be given away, such as the couple eternal bracelets, BG's endorsed lotion, the signed fans and the couple posters, the original comic novel series etc

p.s. here's the website of http://drama.videoland.com.tw/

• Like 22

I feel BG is man not Oppa for YooJung this time. They can walk together front of screen . This is hint for fans to understand. Am I right?   heeee

8 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pearl0024/status/804545923753775104/photo/1

Let' s make uri yoo jungie wins this!! She is going to attend this yahoo buzz award. Closing date 16 dec:wub:

how to vote?

• Like 11

@torqouiselily They have ninja skills that not even a Jedi can do! Hahahah. 

There'll always be EYES like that, my dear! Just you wait and see :lol: and hope they'll be as lithe as the ninjas..what we do for love,ugh!

I'm having mushy brains right now..watching the clock that i'm almost in tatters:flushed:

• Like 11

55.jpg?type=w1200  credit:owner

haha, i think everyone is anxious about YJ outfit tonight :sweatingbullets:

btw, we are confident that our Ponyo couple will be seated side by side at Mama tonight, just like at AAA :)

While waiting for the grand evening,  who want to take a guess if  boyoo will rock the red carpet as a couple, or they will walk down the red aisle separately like at AAA:rolleyes:

• Like 21

I don't think we will see them seated among the idols for MAMA. Usually actors will come to do their part and vanish to somewhere else for this kind of event. Probably they will be backstage or i'm not sure if there's any seats for actors?

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

btw, we are confident that our Ponyo couple will be seated side by side at Mama tonight, just like at AAA :)

While waiting for the grand evening,  who want to take a guess if  boyoo will rock the red carpet as a couple, or they will walk down the red aisle separately like at AAA:rolleyes:

I think they will walk the red carpet separately BUT I am hoping I will be 100% wrong! And I think YJ will look so gorgeous tonight that BG Oppa will not be able to take his eyes off her!

:flushed:

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

HahahHa! My thoughts exactly! Let's just settle our hearts and we know that whatever she wears, she can rock it and glow like the moon like she really is! :)  And yes red carpet.... can't wait to see them! Crossing divers that they will go together but I know it may not happen so I settled my heart! Lol. 

41 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@torqouiselily They have ninja skills that not even a Jedi can do! Hahahah. 

There'll always be EYES like that, my dear! Just you wait and see :lol: and hope they'll be as lithe as the ninjas..what we do for love,ugh!

I'm having mushy brains right now..watching the clock that i'm almost in tatters:flushed:

4 more excruciating hours!!! I'm with u sis! I'm already tired reading and scanning IG for recent posts hahaha! Yes I have no life! Lol. 

@happysloth ugh! I missed the poster pic for my strip! Hahaha! 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

HahahHa! My thoughts exactly! Let's just settle our hearts and we know that whatever she wears, she can rock it and glow like the moon like she really is! :)  And yes red carpet.... can't wait to see them! Crossing divers that they will go together but I know it may not happen so I settled my heart! Lol. 

4 more excruciating hours!!! I'm with u sis! I'm already tired reading and scanning IG for recent posts hahaha! Yes I have no life! Lol. 

@happysloth ugh! I missed the poster pic for my strip! Hahaha! 

@torquoiselily are you staying up for the red carpet or napping first? Since we are both on PST. :)

YJ was so cute and happy - when she and BG were interviewed at the same location on the same day 

:wub:

credit to the poster of the video 

• Like 21

i won't expect them to be seen seated with the singers after their presentation as presenters usually vanish right after, they usually stay backstage. and i won't expect them to walk the red carpet tgt either nor for YJ's stylist to be in the best mood and dress our doll perfectly tonight. i will be satisfied just to see them tgt when they present the award.:phew:

Spoiler

and that's what i keep on telling myself, but who am i kidding?:phew::lol: 

• Like 14