Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

13 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

i won't expect them to be seen seated with the singers after their presentation as presenters usually vanish right after, they usually stay backstage. and i won't expect them to walk the red carpet tgt either nor for YJ's stylist to be in the best mood and dress our doll perfectly tonight. i will be satisfied just to see them tgt when they present the award.:phew:

Hide contents

and that's what i keep on telling myself, but who am i kidding?:phew::lol: 

the best is: the group from the other ship is not going hahahahaha

pardon my devilish mind

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

HahahHa! My thoughts exactly! Let's just settle our hearts and we know that whatever she wears, she can rock it and glow like the moon like she really is! :)  And yes red carpet.... can't wait to see them! Crossing divers that they will go together but I know it may not happen so I settled my heart! Lol. 

4 more excruciating hours!!! I'm with u sis! I'm already tired reading and scanning IG for recent posts hahaha! Yes I have no life! Lol. 

@happysloth ugh! I missed the poster pic for my strip! Hahaha! 

What do you mean?

Oh, do you mean the grown-up Ponyo Sosuke poster? 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

i won't expect them to be seen seated with the singers after their presentation as presenters usually vanish right after, they usually stay backstage. and i won't expect them to walk the red carpet tgt either nor for YJ's stylist to be in the best mood and dress our doll perfectly tonight. i will be satisfied just to see them tgt when they present the award.:phew:

Hide contents

and that's what i keep on telling myself, but who am i kidding?:phew::lol: 

Really? i didn't know that presenters usually sneak out after they did the presentation, like what @mamun mentioned also.

but boyoo couple love singing along with the artists, so they might stay:wub:, remember they were so well behaved for 4 hours at AAA:rolleyes:.

Spoiler

I don't think Mama (not YJ's mama :sweatingbullets:) will allow them to leave, their security will make sure the couple get back to their seat after the presentation to hype up the crowd, the fans and the audience etc, to get higher rating:phew: since video cameramen love to focus on them (remember fans complained last time that AAA was a bit boring, they stayed because of boyoo couple :P

• Like 11

16 hours ago, mamun said:

I don't think we will see them seated among the idols for MAMA. Usually actors will come to do their part and vanish to somewhere else for this kind of event. Probably they will be backstage or i'm not sure if there's any seats for actors?

Oh that's even good news for me..hehehe BOYOO JUST NEED TO ANNOUNCE OR PRESENT SOMETHING THEN THEY CAN DO SOME NINJA SKILLS AND SNEAK OUT FROM THE EVENT AND DO SOME PRIVATE DATE IN HK...OH GAHHHHHHHH..CAN THEY JUST DO IT?:wub::love:

@torquoiselily BoYoo is PRECIOUS...so fans be like Smeagols..hehehe MY PRECIOUS MY PRECIOUS:D

@bubblyflo

Spoiler

You know I love your devilishly mind..coz I'M REJOICING WITH THAT KIND OF NEWS TOO HAHAHAHAHA:joy:

@Jillia Hoping that Yoo Jung stylist will make our baby doll stand out tonight..chaebal!!!:blush:

• Like 13

I'm expecting that one at three down far right :D That one in the middle of second line will be too much to ask hahah

The bingo board misses one box: PDA!!!

Looks like I'm going to miss the awarding part, will try to stick around for the red carpet. Hopefully the streaming goes well tonight.

• Like 15

16 hours ago, happysloth said:

I'm expecting that one at three down far right :D That one in the middle of second line will be too much to ask hahah

Or BO GUM CAUGHT LOOKING AT YOO JUNG...:love: hehehehe

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

the best is: the group from the other ship is not going hahahahaha

pardon my devilish mind

Spoiler

chinguyah hide your tails it's showing.:lol::lol::lol: nah tbh i like her and that group too and wouldn't it be quite amusing if they did attend?;):P:lol: 

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Looks like I'm going to miss the awarding part, will try to stick around for the red carpet. Hopefully the streaming goes well tonight.

I'm going to put my pick at:

1. UNEXPECTED COLLAB

2. CAUGHT FANBOYING OR FANGIRLING

3. KISS

AHAHHAHAH OKAY MY DEVILISH MIND IS TURN ON RIGHT NOW. I NEED TO CALM DOWN TO WELCOME MAMA MADNESS!!

CAN'T WAIT!!

I GUESS THEY'RE REHEARSING BY NOW

• Like 15

Don't forget to start spamming your Tweet timeline with #KimYooJung #MAMAredcarpet and #ParkBoGum #MAMAredcarpet now. Borrow your friend, sister, brother, crush's phone and type away :D

This is what the box no. 2 third line on that Bingo Board looks like :D

Edited by happysloth
  • Like 20

1 hour ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

@torquoiselily are you staying up for the red carpet or napping first? Since we are both on PST. :)

YJ was so cute and happy - when she and BG were interviewed at the same location on the same day 

24 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@torquoiselily BoYoo is PRECIOUS...so fans be like Smeagols..hehehe MY PRECIOUS MY PRECIOUS:D

I'm sure they will! They go gaga over them... screaming fans then snap snap snap... lol. 

34 minutes ago, happysloth said:

What do you mean?

Oh, do you mean the grown-up Ponyo Sosuke poster? 

Sorry to be so vague on my msg lol. But yes the grown up version of them lol. But then again, I was referencing the actual movie lol and the grown up is not really part of that but still a clever idea though hahaha. 

@luvinmoonlight16 if I nap girl, I'll end up staying asleep! Lol. I'll just try to stay awake in whatever means hahah. Which area are u from? What about u?? What's your plan? :) 

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

Really? i didn't know that presenters usually sneak out after they did the presentation, like what @mamun mentioned also.

but boyoo couple love singing along with the artists, so they might stay:wub:, remember they were so well behaved for 4 hours at AAA:rolleyes:.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't think Mama (not YJ's mama :sweatingbullets:) will allow them to leave, their security will make sure the couple get back to their seat after the presentation to hype up the crowd, the fans and the audience etc, to get higher rating:phew: since video cameramen love to focus on them (remember fans complained last time that AAA was a bit boring, they stayed because of boyoo couple :P

yeah,they usually don't seat with the idols either they leave the event right after they present the awards or stay backstage. well since our otp enjoy watching and singing along with the artists my guess is they'll stay and might finish  the event even, whether they'll seat with the idols in the audience tho that is something i'm not sure.:lol:

• Like 15

i finally got a chance to post something! i was working when Boyoo was at the airport and kept checking my phone for updates lol needless to say it was so hard to do my job! and whenever id see their pictures, as always, im smiling like a crazy person haha and laughing to myself (good thing i work the night shift so no one was there to tell me im crazy :sweatingbullets:) YJ was soooo pretty at the airport i cant imagine how much more beautiful she'll be in her 20s! and BG was so happy because he was going to meet his ladylove :wub: in the fancams you can see he's so cheeky smiling so much haha. I think he really has a manly protective (a little bit jealous and possessive as well aka Great Wall of BG) aura when he's with YJ...(much different than before when he'd cling to his manager hyung) When they were exiting the airport i really think BG was diverting everyone's attention to him on purpose so that YJ wouldn't be mobbed by people, he even blew a kiss :w00t::D i think my favorite pic that i saw was the one where they're both wearing their caps on the bookbag the same way/side?? like how much more in sync do you guys have to be! They must have so spent a lot of time together and be so close to have so much influence over one another for them to have such similar mannerisms/gestures or because they're soulmates :phew: 

• Like 17

56 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

I think they will walk red carpet. they come together and live same hotel. they will ride the same car.  then red carpet.Yes

How i wish this is true..:sweatingbullets:

:glasses:some time hooked our hope high is better before the reality landed you in a while..

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

Sorry to be so vague on my msg lol. But yes the grown up version of them lol. But then again, I was referencing the actual movie lol and the grown up is not really part of that but still a clever idea though hahaha. 

Completely right!

• Like 6

@superfangermany_stv i havent seen that picture yet lol i think BG manager is so recognizable he should go ninja style too haha. i really hope YJ was there with BG too!..i forgot with my earlier post but thank you for being such an awesome tourist guide for us during Boyoo's  airport adventure!

Spoiler

seeing his manager reminds me of that video we saw at YJ charity even whenwe saw someone that looked like his manager! and the guy covering his face at the monitor.! but i guess it'll be a mystery lol

• Like 10