Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

~10 days can't log in soompi and finally I'm here again, saying "happy to see all you guys again" :sweatingbullets:

We have 75min to go :D Now I get ready for uri BoYoo with nice seat, internet connecting, a cup of milk tea and exciting mood :))

Yeah... like everyone else, I'm worrying for little Yoo Jung's style today. Hope the stylist give her a NICE, ELEGANT and YOUNG dress as last years, or at least as in SIA 2016, not another BLANKET =))

• Like 18

TSK! I've made a big mistake! We don't need to put a hashtag in front of Bogum and YooJung's name.

So it should be ParkBoGum #MAMARedCarpet  and  KimYooJung #MAMARedCarpet   Sorry about that!

Though to me it'd be easier to count the tag on the person's name instead of just the event's name. Anyway...

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

LOOK AT THIS MADNESS AT MY TWITTER hahaha

9 minutes ago, happysloth said:

TSK! I've made a big mistake! We don't need to put a hashtag in front of Bogum and YooJung's name.

So it should be ParkBoGum #MAMARedCarpet  and  KimYooJung #MAMARedCarpet   Sorry about that!

Though to me it'd be easier to count the tag on the person's name instead of just the event's name. Anyway...

I thought they only count since 18:00 KST?

• Like 5

Hi all! 

I will not be able to steam live since I am working. And after that I need to take care and pat my 15 month old baby to sleep. For those who can stream, please actively update us and provide photos and videos! Thanks! 

• Like 8

@bubblyflo friend , if you want your voting to be count ... please write or type the same thing , for example : ParkBoGum #MAMAredcarpet   or  KimYooJung #MAMAredcarpet .... just type this on repeat ... instead of using different thing like ParkBogummy #MAMAredcarpet or Bogummy #MAMAredcarpet .... :)  

Coz twitter doesnt let us to tweet same thing on repeat ... just using number behind every your tweet or using different sentences behind your voting for example :

ParkBoGum #MAMAredcarpet 1  

ParkBoGum #MAMAredcarpet 2 etc 

KimYooJung #MAMAredcarpet 1 etc

Just do our best boyoo shippers :) .... though our competitor indeed very very strong ... all the boy group fans already started their tweet and make the hashtag of #MAMAredcarpet become trending topic #1 already .. fighting boyoo shippers :)

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@bubblyflo friend , if you want your voting to be count ... please write or type the same thing , for example : ParkBoGum #MAMAredcarpet   or  KimYooJung #MAMAredcarpet .... just type this on repeat ... instead of using different thing like ParkBogummy #MAMAredcarpet or Bogummy #MAMAredcarpet .... :)  

Coz twitter doesnt let us to tweet same thing on repeat ... just using number behind every your tweet or using different sentences behind your voting for example :

Just do our best boyoo shippers :) .... though our competitor indeed very very strong ... all the boy group fans already started their tweet and make the hashtag of #MAMAredcarpet become trending topic #1 already .. fighting boyoo shippers :)

Can you give a link to vote? I am not good for this.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, in00022 said:

okay thanks for advise

• Like 4

Oh My GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO POSITIVE THEY WILL BE WALKING TOGETHER!!:love:MAMA's been updating their account...love to see our couple on that spinning cam!!Synchronize waving, bowing and smiling!!!GAHHHHHH!!!WAITING FOR THEIR UPDATE ON #HotelCombined!!!

like this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:Chaebal!!!MAMA MIA!!:love:

Spoiler

• Like 12