[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

11 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

I'm sooooo happy with this dramas an this thread...  On rare occasions the drama is good, the leading couple is fantastic and with a special chemistry and the thread is so dynamic and cool, all together. So it's so addictive. Thanks to all of you! :)

I agree. It's extremely rare to find all elements that rubs you in the right way. I found it so hard to find another kdrama that I could re-watch over and over and still giggle over every great scene. ie Stairway To Heaven, Autumn's Tale etc. 

I believe Doctors will be my another added list of rewatching, just because I felt the whole thing was so well connected together. <3

And thank you all too for this great experience of sharing. Enlightened me in so many ways with your vision of certain scenes. Definitely helped us all to understand the writers' pov and the actors portrayal! 

• Like 21

Why do i have a feeling that SW will end up with 2nd lead and the doctor with the glasses with HJ friend. 

I think once they find the wrong doing on SW dad part. It may hold a hand when they need to fight for the hospital against SW family. 

I think SW will do more harm to her self than HJ in the long run. Like accusing her and now HJ being a better doctor . SHe is going to pull everyone away from her and blame HJ but it will be all her faullt. Maybe YG can help her then . 

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, evkid said:

I agree. It's extremely rare to find all elements that rubs you in the right way. I found it so hard to find another kdrama that I could re-watch over and over and still giggle over every great scene. ie Stairway To Heaven, Autumn's Tale etc. 

I believe Doctors will be my another added list of rewatching, just because I felt the whole thing was so well connected together. <3

And thank you all too for this great experience of sharing. Enlightened me in so many ways with your vision of certain scenes. Definitely helped us all to understand the writers' pov and the actors portrayal! 

@evkid, the most awesome thing is that all this connected well from the beginning and we have two more months ahead. I know that this thread will be memorable thanks to all of you. I hope that we don't suffer to much and our lovely couple could express their love without problems with a lot of ____________, ______________ and __________ (fill the blanks) :rolleyes::phew::rolleyes::D

• Like 15

@bebebisous33 Loved your post in the previous page. 

I seriously adore how much JH knows HJ. Like he actually didn't need to tell her about the hug before initiating it since he did it out of humanity (His words not mine lol). But he still did and then hugged her. Hell he even laughed at her penguin walk lol.

LOL I was so sure that I would start liking SW from this episode while reading the recaps. But just not happening. She is too annoying. And I am kinda afraid thinking what would she do with the stepmom issue. I hope not something drastic as that's a sensitive topic for me.

Also how come nobody mentioned about the scene with YD uncle, HJ and JH in episode 6? Poor JH kinda got jealous of his bf. HJ even noticed that. That was effing funny.

• Like 18

19 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@CamelKnight Ohhh your disappointed with ep 6... please watch it with subs Im sure it'll be better. Maybe your disappointment will vanish hehehe! Oh and pls if a guy ever try those elbow punch and high kick it'll do more than make the girl run...how's about 911? :P Please stick around PSH is so stunning and frankly we need more males here to shed some light. Its good to have a male opinion in a drama. @jeonghyang is here and Im loving his gif caps. You  WE must also welcome @docster6 another male in the Patients waiting room now. Plus where is my lil young gun? @hankitae42 Stop gaming and join us here. Your unni is waiting for your thoughts too devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

I actually watched it with subs since my Korean is virtually non-existant :P I was still underwhelmed. Though I'll admit it's been a stressfull week so far which may have influenced my opinion. Like I said, I'll watch it again and hopefully will turn my opinion 180 degrees :D 

Nice to see I'm not the only male btw! Yay for men! :D 

• Like 15

I won't blame SW character for her bad attitude what are  the good people in her life ?? Mother, father or even grand father I think teacher Hong 1st one who appeared to be the ideal person in her mind the person who give her passion to be good also Hye Jung who protect her she likes her but she act wrongly toward both as she felt betrayed by them bu she just imagined a stupid story in her head and blame JH and HJ for that .
SW is like wondering in her world without a guide lead her to the road where she should walk on I feel her character won't change yet may be will be worsen after the lady's death I think the only one who can lead her is HYE Jung she will rescue her from that with SH their friend ship is the key for solving what is happening with SW

jji1.jpg

cr: to the owner

• Like 21

I watched it Livestreams, since it lagged so much I watched it raw, 60% Englishsub, and 100% Indosub. You know what, my feeling is still the same, In fact it's getting better each time cause I understand what's they're talking about..

So guys, my best advice that I can give you is enjoy this Drama or any drama/movie without regard to "any other opinion (including blogger, thread, personal opinion, expert opinion)but your self" about what drama is good or bad or which actor is good or bad, then see the different.. 

Don't let anyone or anything determine how you feel about something.. It's your own right to do that..

That's why I never read or visit Hancinema or any other site.. Cause I don't want them corrupting my mind.. Please.. I read their opinion cause it's posted here.. So, please ignore and just enjoy the drama.. We're the Doctors's patients after all..won't you listen to your Doctors? ;)

• Like 17

6 hours ago, GutzmanN said:

HOW DID JH GET ADOPTED BY THE HIS FATHER? 

my obeservation thru the scene where the family was brought in after the car accident from the last epsiodes, was the hospital where the adopted father of JH was the partly owner, so he was probably spotted by his adopter when they are in the ER, remember his parents died that time and he was the only surival, there is this scene when his adopted father said  that th emoment he saw the young JH, he had like him/love him, so maybe thats the time he was adopted because he became and orphaned.He was adopted by the Doctor who was the co-owner of the Hospital now where they are all working.

Hi chingu....your theory may be correct but I remember that HJH had told HJ that he was adopted in his early teens during that scene when she got the medical book signed from him. He had two school name tags- Lee Ji Hong and Hong Ji Hong, unless the subs are wrong that is.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Ayame said:

Uploaded the whole clip from SBS Open TV, in case anyone can't watch it on the SBS website. I uploaded on Google Drive than on youtube directly, since that would get blocked right away.

2016.07.06 'Doctors' Cast & BTS @ SBS Open TV 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzrI7BJNQAdxbUVHcFNwcllpV28/view?usp=sharing

Job well done. Thanks. Do you mind if I post it on Shin Hye's thread?:)

• Like 12

Hey everyone!

First of all what an episode (6)! I feel like this drama has changed a lot -- mostly in the addition of the funny scenes, and seeing such a drastically different side of YD. The scene outside YD and JH's apartment with YD's uncle was hilarious. And throughout the first 6 episodes, I'm really noticing how genuine KRW's smile is. His smile/laugh makes his character so genuine, relaxed, confident, and carefree all at the same time.

After this episode, the drama's plot is finally developing and thickening, the relationships are developing, and it's becoming more clear who are mostly good, and who are most likely going to be responsible for instigating/propagating the conflicts in the show. @bebebisous33 I totally agree with you here.

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

As conclusion, I do fear that SW might first go into the wrong direction: she was confirmed by the other that she is indeed the victim / the nice person and the other one is the bad guy. On the other hand, the friendship between SW and this woman illustrates that SW is not a bad person per se. She can be warmhearted.

I think, the more YD is trying to correct her biased view, the more she might resist... thinking that he has been manipulated. Moreover, if SW witnesses that HJ is getting more and more support from the staff, she might come to the same point of view:  

I think this episode was also used to establish that SW is going to be wreaking havoc, as the villain, soon. For the whole episode, I could just see SW boiling on the inside. Everyone in the world is telling her she needs to fight, and to ruin HJ's life. Like a lot of posters here, I don't think SW is a bad person to begin with, but with her self-centered mindset that she deserves all (she was the smartest, most beautiful girl in her school, who can blame her?), and with all her misunderstandings and twisted view of the events in her life, it's no surprise that her jealousy is just waiting to explode into actions.  It's also so sad how childish and immature she is in terms of understanding human relationships!! I agree with the person who said that SW isn't really in love with YD -- nowhere could I detect that she really has romantic feelings for him. It was mostly her desire to possess him, to find someone who matches her family wealth and profession. 

I predict she's going to be really involved in trying to rise up the ranks in the hospital, following her fathers' footsteps. The thing to watch for is how JH is going to react to all of this-- is he going to first try to talk some sense into her, or is the only solution to all of this to fight with SW til the end?? HJ's probably going to be reluctant to join the fight, since she was never really interested in competing with her, but she'll end up joining anyway. Perhaps SW's going to do something that will be HJ's last straw.

As a side note, I think I'm developing second lead syndrome....:vicx::vicx::vicx: this will be the first time ever for me!!

• Like 15