[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

@bebebisous33 Loved your post in the previous page. 

I seriously adore how much JH knows HJ. Like he actually didn't need to tell her about the hug before initiating it since he did it out of humanity (His words not mine lol). But he still did and then hugged her. Hell he even laughed at her penguin walk lol.

LOL I was so sure that I would start liking SW from this episode while reading the recaps. But just not happening. She is too annoying. And I am kinda afraid thinking what would she do with the stepmom issue. I hope not something drastic as that's a sensitive topic for me.

Also how come nobody mentioned about the scene with YD uncle, HJ and JH in episode 6? Poor JH kinda got jealous of his bf. HJ even noticed that. That was effing funny.

He didnt get jealous of his best friend. It was more a reaction of reluctance embarrasment because of the way he yelled/vented his anger out on YD the previous night. He was at the time so worried about HJ and thought she was the one who got stabbed, and because he felt relieved he yelled at YD. 

• Like 8

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/park-shin-hye-kisses-her-co-star-kim-rae-won-in-doctors/

innocent and sound kiss scene as quoted in the url seems to sound reasonable and logical. I do agreed that the kiss is abit stiff and probably due to the first time (and also, this is HJ's first too) 

P.S I have to backtrack 10 pages ;( it's moving too fast! 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Good morning my dear chingus, smileys this is the first post for today on this thread and it will be a long one! Let me know what you think about this analysis!!  raccoon

After giving some thought, I have realised that the relationship between SW and the ahjumma is really interesting and important because it can help to discern SW's personality even better and explain her evolution in the drama.

First of all, the ahjumma is the first one who really aknowledges SW as a doctor. Since she has no idea where SW comes from (her family background aso), she can only judge her on her behaviour. The way she calls SW each time reveals great respect for SW. Although the ahjumma didn't see that SW hadn't helped her first, SW felt somehow concerned about her. SW is recognised for her ability and her kindness and she is not treated respectful because of her family. SW gets aware of it. 

The second observation is that SW is able to sympathise with this woman. The world has treated her badly and SW feels sorry for her. Actually, her fate looks a lot like HJ's fate: the latter was also mistreated and abandoned. Ahjumma and HJ have a lot in common. Both are motivated by anger and both felt the need to hurt others hence the ahjumma made a scene. get out crazy rabbit 

Her behaviour is really similar to HJ's atitude in the past who would show her hand to others. Actually this kind of behaviour is a sign that deep down they want attention and love but are not aware of it. Since HJ and the ahjumma are similar, I come to the conclusion that if SW could get free from her wrong picture about HJ, she would be able to feel empathy and compassion for HJ's situation. SW is not cold-hearted and doesn't lack empathy. Her real problem is that her point of view is biased.

Then, the ahjumma starts giving her some advice based on her own experience:

Reveal hidden contents

doctors episode 6 SW ahjumma 1.png

Reveal hidden contents

doctors episode 6 SW ahjumma 2.png

She is telling her to fight for what she wants. The problem is that the ahjumma thinks that SW is a nice person from what she observed and her own biased point of view reinforces the wrong perception SW has got from herself. There are bad guys in this world (HJ) and SW is too nice with her. She should fight for YD and not be nice to the bad guys (HJ)!

Yes, her conversation gives me the impression that the ahjumma's words might push SW into the wrong direction because SW has not been correctly perceived by her. The ahjumma doesn't know that her situation is similar to this of the "bad guy" HJ. HJ was the one who got rejected and mistreated. Her words "The world stands up for the bad guy" reminded me of the halmoni's surgery and the behaviour of SW's father after her death because that's exactly what happened to HJ. But the truth is that SW is identifying herself in the ahjumma's situation. 

Striking is that SW gave her the same advice than JH to HJ: she should stop being angry and mad and start enjoying more her life (dating aso) yet the woman refused as it was too late for her.

Finally the ahjumma's death is important because SW experiences for the first time real loss. She had told JH that she had lost many things due to HJ but JH never agreed to her point of view. Now, SW has lost her only true friend. With her, SW could be sincere and herself!! She was not accepted because of her family background but because of her personality. 

As conclusion, I do fear that SW might first go into the wrong direction: she was confirmed by the other that she is indeed the victim / the nice person and the other one is the bad guy. On the other hand, the friendship between SW and this woman illustrates that SW is not a bad person per se. She can be warmhearted.

I think, the more YD is trying to correct her biased view, the more she might resist... thinking that he has been manipulated. Moreover, if SW witnesses that HJ is getting more and more support from the staff, she might come to the same point of view:  

Reveal hidden contents

doctors episode 6 SW ahjumma 3.png

So that there is a high chance that she starts playing more and more dirty. My only hope is that she is stopped before. Maybe meeting the stepmother and the stepsister might make her realise that she got it all wrong.

So that's it for now.  

I can see why SW gravitated  towards the ahjumma. I hadn't thought about it but you are right the ahjumma doesn't know who SW's family is. She does see SW as a kind doctor. It's hard for me to feel sorry for SW. If she didn't act like she's the boss/boss's daughter giving orders to the residents (I'm sure the nurses, techs etc...)reminding them she is a princess, maybe they would see her in a different light like the ahjumma did. 

I picked up that SW identify's w/the ahjumma, the world has treated her badly That is just delusional on her part. The world hasn't treated SW badly. It is how she treats the world. Her whole perception of reality is off . I do fear that SW is going to run w/the "I'm a victim and I'm gona fight back" attitude too. I'm sure she will be back to her dirty tricks too, especially when the staff starts to treat Hye Jung w/respect because she will have earned it. SW just expects it and acts like she is the princess in her grandfather's kingdom. I'm afraid something bad is going to have to happen to knock SW off from her self made pedestal.

I enjoyed LSK's scene when AW was so upset when the ahjumma died, she nailed that scene. I hope we do get to see some shades of gray w/her character. So far she is being the typical hateful 2 lead.     

• Like 15

Hello Patients.. :D

We have 3 Ost released already and I love all 3. But the first one captured me most. "No Way" Im always amazed how the artist are just as emotional whilst delivering their song.

HJ step sis is so cute... I want to see more of her too. It's not Monday is it? Aish! but this thread is making it easier. ;)

• Like 16

did PSH dance to cheer already upload? or it havent been release yet?

i really like HJ stepsis. she see like a nice woman. unlike her mom.

i hope the writer make HJ stepsis fall for YD. they would look cute together. as we all know YD will have his heart broken. once he learn that HJ/JH are dating. so with HJ stepsis faling for him. it will make the pain less for him. also i just dont want him to go back to two face SW.

• Like 12

On 7/5/2016 at 2:00 PM, littleloony said:

I was back reading the pages I missed and I came to that Hancinema negative review thing. So I wanted to share something that I feel is gonna be inevitable after today's episode. I have a feeling that most of the established drama review and recap sites (in English, dont know about other languages) are not going to like the recent developments....I have seen almost all of them get put off by HJH's pace of things + most have had serious reservations of the student- teacher aspect [ I never understood why....must be something wrong with my moral compass] + the kiss which has been so appreciated here I am anticipating will be mostly negated. I feel like I should caution fellow patients so that you don't get disappointed or hurt. I love all of these sites too much to be angry at their view points but I am just genuinely baffled why so many people find this drama off instead of lovely :huh:

I just make it a point to stay away from them but I got curious and checked one of the blogs out. :crazy: I didn't stay for long. Some of the points of the comments  would make sense if they were commenting on a real life occurrence, but this is a drama. It is basically a fantasy. Things that don't usually happen in real life. I don't understand why people feel the need to tell us what we are watching could not happen in real life or it is too unbelievable. Sometimes I just feel like replying  No duh.. why do I want my entertainment to be like the depressing stuff I see on the news  I see no problem w/ HJH's pace if HJ told him to stop it makes her feel uncomfortable and he didn't then we have another story. The student teacher thing does not bother me. It's not like anything wrong happened. They didn't declare their undying love back then. There were no pervy stolen glances between them(I don't think there's anything wrong w/your moral compass.) The best thing I can do is not to engage.   Just stick to soompi.  We have plenty of fun here.  

• Like 12

2 hours ago, alcides14 said:

Job well done. Thanks. Do you mind if I post it on Shin Hye's thread?:)

Go ahead, I don't mind. :)

Also, Doctors will start airing in Hawaii on the KBFD channel July 17/18! (I need to double-check the date again later) I live in Hawaii, so that's how I know this. If anyone else in this thread just so happens to live in Hawaii like me, try to watch it when it airs so we can have good ratings in Hawaii as well. ^^

• Like 15

Chingu "THERE SHE GOES"  is the song that was playing when he lost his parents. That song means a lot to him because she and the store manager ordered the CD so she can buy it for him. I think this songs represent change for both Hye Jung and  Ji  Hong.  Thinking about it now it kinda make sense because they both will be experiencing some changes in their lives including the way they feel about each other. Hye Jung --Got he grandma's medical record/file or surgery notes, her stepmom going into surgery and lots of hating on OTP's relationship.

Hong Ji Hong---Hater's trying to break OTP , His father being forced to retire, His father's image being ruined and  His father's might become an issue!!

If  I am wrong please correct me. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

About the so called awkward dance, I would add that JH intented to be ridiculous and make her laugh because he knows, she is too serious. She lives as if she was the whole time fighting  (her words are often like that: "this is my fight, there is a war, I am prepared" aso) and she takes it too seriously. I can understand why she is acting like that, but that's her problem too because she can't live in the end.

I just want to add that the dance though as cheesy (NO Im not complaining about the cheesiness infact more please)  or awkward that it appears he did to cheer HJ up. Remember when she first met up with him he already sense or saw that she was troubled. 

75a8b177dfa6f9714addc1d187fa3394.gif

His doing things to make her happy and he'll support her... to enjoy her life and look ahead just like what he tried to do back in her school days. Though now his trying it take it up to the next level. He wants to be apart of her life. Ohhh this man how can we not fall for him :wub: I love that despite that he fears of what she'll do with the Granny medical data records he agreed to help her with it and seek the truth. His protecting and watching over her so she's not alone  - her daddy long legs :D

6d31174eb0d34e848fc5a9a781a88e40.gif

He even encouraged her to confide in him :wub:

a673ed9b448bf1a88c84804e8fecdf4d.gif

I love your post @bebebisous33 on SW too. I agree the death of ahjumma is only going to tick SW more to the worst than good. The ahjumma's death was there to show us why or what is making her more as @evie7 puts it "delusional" As YD interacts with HJ more I believe she'll feel more and more desperate. She may even use her parents and YD parents to push for an arranged marriage especially since she is seeing YD falling for HJ instead of her.  

crazy-monkey-emoticon-076.gif?1292792399 Waving to my dearest friend @suchadiva42 I spotted you hun. Are you on MIA? if not pls join the Doc craze. No dimples here but lots of cheese to enjoy and I dont mean piano flipping cheese. Just KRW cheese and we are all gooing over it crazy-monkey-emoticon-160.gif?1292792420@jadecloud crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 have I told you that I love you hahaha! Virtual kisses and hugs coming at you hun. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN SUBBING THESE BTS for me/ us. crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 I'm still in love with the helicopter scene how can you not right?? In regards to YT, I've kinda stopped in posting anything Doc or SBS related there. Be careful I just I got a strike hahaha!  crazy-monkey-emoticon-080.gif?1292792400 Anyway have you tried DM it seems to be more lenient even PSH fanclub is using that. Maybe it will be better.  

• Like 20

1 hour ago, wunwing1 said:

did PSH dance to cheer already upload? or it havent been release yet?

Not yet chingue..Im sure it will be in V-app. Im still waiting for news on it. She's been too busy.

28 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Hong Ji Hong---Hater's trying to break OTP , His father being forced to retire, His father's image being ruined and  His father's might become an issue!!

No I dont think his father will be an issue for them if anything I think he wants to marry his son off ASAP and pop babies hahaha! :phew:. I dont want to see a downfall of him but SW family is greedy and have already made their move so its too late for that.  I fear that it just might stricken his health. I hope JH will be strong and Im looking forward in seeing how HJ will support JH back. 

SIDE NOTE- Im kinda new to twitter yeah Im a dinosaur but did LSK just tweeted this msg :D:phew:

• Like 10

9 Beautiful actresses in new K-dramas who will become your girl crush

by Shelly M on , Jul 05, 2016

Summer K-dramas are here, and it's time to pick the best shows to binge watch during your vacation. Sometimes it's hard to choose that one perfect series to get the marathon started. So, why don't you let your girl crush do all the work! Today, I have listed a few of the main actresses starring in new and upcoming DramaFever programs who can help you make that difficult K-drama choice.

1. Park Shin Hye (Doctor Crush)

The child star-turned-A-list-actress is wowing audiences again as the reformed rebel Hye Jung. Her on-screen beau seemed to be a good influence on her character, and Park has always been the perfect role model for drama fans and our number one girl crush.

072b62d0-9b30-4acc-b004-abdc8a02f341.jpg

2. Lee Sung Kyung (Doctor Crush)

Who wasn't impressed with Lee's acting skills in Cheese in the Trap? The stunning model is determined to demonstrate her versatility as an actress as the straight-laced character Jin Seo Woo. Will she win the leading man's heart this time around?

e50cc749-bc22-484b-8e90-000082bc7d2f.jpg

3. Moon Ji In (Doctor Crush)

Moon is an excellent actress with her bright eyes and dynamic personally. The character Soon Hee could not have been played by a more worthy talent. Her Doctor Crush character Soon Hee has the ultimate girl crush on Hye Jung growing up.

dd5794b3-89e2-4733-be11-8d1a66903dcf.jpg

more@https://www.dramafever.com/news/-beautiful-actresses-in-new-or-upcoming-dramafever-k-dramas-who-will-be-your-new-girl-crush/

------------------------------------------------

Article about Doctors' cast

7 Things you probably didn’t know about the cast of Doctor Crush

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-the-cast-of-doctor-crush/

• Like 17

JHs adoptive dad is a little strange. He keeps company with the likes of SWs grandpa and dad. Either he doesn't know what they're plotting (he's a bad judge of character, if that's the case) or he knows but sweeps things under the rug. It's tough to tell. Has JH learned to be non-confrontational from him? 

It might be an issue for our couple if JHs dad sweeps Grandma's medical records under the rug to preserve his friendship with SWs grandpa and dad. That would be a major test of loyalty for JH. 

Sorry all to disrupt the other discussions but something about JHs dad is bugging me. It's interesting to dissect these characters while the show is ongoing and fun!

• Like 10

CmuJ3erXYAAExoj.jpg

ImJiYeon to make a cameo appearance in Doctors.

CmuVw3aUcAASFrJ.jpg

3 them are in the K-Doctors

11 Sexy actors in new K-dramas that will heat up your summer

K-dramas wouldn't be the same without those special heartthrobs. This summer, viewers have so many hot leading men to watch that it's incredibly hard to choose just one TV drama to watch. Here is a list of some of the handsome leading men you can look forward to seeing every week who are guaranteed to heat up your summer!

1. Kim Rae Won (Doctor Crush)

The longtime K-drama heartthrob has returned to the small screen to make our hearts race yet again as Dr. Hong Ji Hong. Who wouldn't be on time for their appointments to meet Dr. Dreamy?

29bd852f-3f25-4f41-af66-f26c1a926f23.jpg

2. Yoon Kyoon Sang (Doctor Crush)

He toyed with our emotions as Ha Ji Won's persuasive ex-boyfriend Seung Hee in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days. Once again, he will proves he's a force to be reckoned with as Jung Yoon Do in his new medical series. 

Spoiler

fd34368f-72cb-437a-bd17-fd21cb944a6f.jpg

3. Ji Soo (Doctor Crush)

This star is still fairly new to K-dramas, but Ji Soo has quickly become a heartthrob that viewers adore! He takes on the role of bad boy Soo Chul in Doctor Crush. I think he looks so much like iKON's Bobby. 

Spoiler

0721e9df-36b5-4de5-a212-debd95fc324f.jpg

complete article Link

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/-sexy-actors-in-new-or-upcoming-dramafever-k-dramas-that-will-heat-up-your-summer-/

• Like 18

1 hour ago, lc85 said:

JHs adoptive dad is a little strange. He keeps company with the likes of SWs grandpa and dad. Either he doesn't know what they're plotting (he's a bad judge of character, if that's the case) or he knows but sweeps things under the rug. It's tough to tell. Has JH learned to be non-confrontational from him? 

It might be an issue for our couple if JHs dad sweeps Grandma's medical records under the rug to preserve his friendship with SWs grandpa and dad. That would be a major test of loyalty for JH. 

Sorry all to disrupt the other discussions but something about JHs dad is bugging me. It's interesting to dissect these characters while the show is ongoing and fun!

Omo now that's a twist that I didnt think of. If Chairman has a past like that then @UnniSarah Im sure he will be a hindrance to our OTP. But Chairman seems soooo morally and ethically just. Look at him go at the Board meeting telling the Directors that at the end of the day they are doctors NOT business entrepreneurs . I loved how all heads bowed down at his speech.  :phew: 

I dunno a Chariman role has well in most kdramas been evil right so I do see your concern. But I like to see the best in him first. He now has Granny's medical data records and the data must be heavily guarded upon since only the Chairman can get access to it. So I def think something fishy went on during Granny's operation. In fear of ruining the hospital reputation I think Chairman might discreetly handle the situation himself and give JH a less detailed report instead.  Maybe he'll demand SW father (MH) to resign and MH will fight back and and someone dies... GASP!!!crazy-monkey-emoticon-162.gif?1292792421  AISH this is too many conspiracy theory here no more  :vicx: 

But your right this is fun not to try and guess where the writer will go in the next eps.  Its a headache but fun :D

AND HELLO ABBS!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378 Why hide your assets KRW or JH? I give you permission to flaunt them in Doctors OKAY?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378 AND OMO even YKS too  crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378 Attention all PATIENTS and PACkers' Check it out crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377 crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif?1292792411 What can I say but PSH must've saved a nation in her previous life. HAHAHA! 

Spoiler

29bd852f-3f25-4f41-af66-f26c1a926f23.jpg

fd34368f-72cb-437a-bd17-fd21cb944a6f.jpg

• Like 16

@Kasmic    Oooopppps.... I meant he might have health issues with the attact from SW's family and YD's father. I thought I wrote health... Sorry for the typo Chingu. I agree his health might be a problem. I felt his wanted him to get married and he also was inquiring about why was his Jos so happy??? I truly enjoyed the father and son moment . I can feel the love between them are strong even though he isn't of his blood he loved Ji Hong.  It is very refreshing to see an orphan who has loved their adopted family who truly loves them and vice versa. I have watched so many KDrama's when the adopted family doesn't love them but sees them as means to an end.  I agree he won't try to seperate them and he too will love her as his own. I can't wait for them to meet. Even Hye Jung's BFF WILL BECOME PART OF THEIR FAMILY. She is HJ's only family member. I find myself wondering will she reconcile with her father. I saw the longing in her eyes when she saw her father but he seems so much happier without her. I wonder if thought of her or wondered how she was doing. It would be so sweet if he did keep tabs on her without the wife knowing about it. This my sentimental side rearing it's ugly head. I have been imagening that HJ's father doesn't love his wife but still harbors feeling for his deceased wife. 

OMG!!!! I wonder these crazy ideas pop up in my head. I will stop my rambling crazy thoughts Ughhh . I just want HJ to be bhappy but I can see that the HJ's stepmom will never change and will be a lot of trouble if she remains in in HJ life.:tears::tears:

• Like 14