[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, marev said:

닥터스 체육관_신혜로운영상

액션마저 신혜로운 혜정이와 오늘도 훈훈한 스윗하지홍♥ #달달해서_죽네 #Fighter_ShinHye♥ #Sweety_Hong.avi 달콤살벌한 두 사람의 메이킹 풀영상이 궁금하다면? ▶http://tvcast.naver.com/v/969359/list/83063 #닥터스 #박신혜 #김래원 #광대승천주의 #심쿵캐치 #스브스캐치 #SBSCatch

Posted by 스브스캐치 on Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Thank you for these links:thumbsup:.

Please chingus watch these videos. Beautiful images of our Doctors. Let's continue spreading the good news to the world. Please, please access these links. It is an order from these ahjumma:P

• Like 18

Guest Agie

Anyone know which program it is? I think the program will feature making of episode 5? in Sooni Hawaii

GTuAwde.jpgsN1lk9a.jpg

5HiHDU5.jpg

Spoiler

bwyKmqj.png

Spoiler

r1ZYE2W.png

Spoiler

oRKs2Sz.png

credit to Doctor DC Gallery

This new episode has opened my eyes on SW. 

I don't think she is in love with YD. She just has been his friend for MANY years, which is why she thinks she is owed the love/care that she poured into their relationship. Like she said, "why arent you treating me better, i've always been there for you" in an earlier episode, when she complained about his lack of taste for the women he liked.

I kinda agree with her point. His explanation of "i like women with a past" is complete bogus. What person does NOT have a past? 

I think SW simply talked herself into "loving" YD, mainly because her parents always say how YD is the perfect match for her, and when the both of them set a date for their wedding etc. So she has known YD since a long time and come to expect marriage proposal for him, especially since she "put her time" in him. 

Since she often was by YD's side, she doesn't understand why he DOESN'T love her.

I do feel sorry for SW, because she has so many expectations filled in her and her family life isn't happy, as shown by her parent's marriage being sucky. Both parents care more about status and money than about their daughter.

Sure, HJ was kicked out by her father, but she still found love from grandmother and her teacher, who obviously preferred her to SW. 

On the character of YD, it still annoys me. How he "runs" away from HJ, but at the same time keeps finding her. It's probably the strange writing, since I don't remember the actor annoying me so much in Faith. 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Agie said:

Anyone know which program it is? I think the program will feature making of episode 5? in Sooni Hawaii

The program is "열린TV" (Not sure what the title in English would be). You can watch the full clip on the SBS website: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_build_id=16905&pgm_mnu_id=43791&contNo=22000182941

• Like 18

49 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

IS SW A DOCTOR, HOW COME I NEVER SEE HER IN ACTION :) I THINK YG LIKES SW :crazy: HE FOLLOWS HER AROUND :crazy:. SW MOUTH IS FULL OF LIES. SHE TOO VAIN.( IF A FAMILY LIES TOGETHER DIES TOGETHER :angry:)

THE SAMCHOON OF YD MIGHT BE SH LOVE INTERST BECOZ OF AGE :) NOT KS, I THINK KS WILL BE PAIR WITH HJ HALF SISTER. I CANT WAIT FOR THE LOVE TRIANGLE OF YD HJ AND JH . I WANT TO SEE HOW JH GET JEALOUS :)  I WISH SW WILL BE INVITED TO THE PARTY OF KS PLANNING. HOW DID JH GET ADOPTED BY THE HIS FATHER? 

HOW DID JH GET ADOPTED BY THE HIS FATHER? 

my obeservation thru the scene where the family was brought in after the car accident from the last epsiodes, was the hospital where the adopted father of JH was the partly owner, so he was probably spotted by his adopter when they are in the ER, remember his parents died that time and he was the only surival, there is this scene when his adopted father said  that th emoment he saw the young JH, he had like him/love him, so maybe thats the time he was adopted because he became and orphaned.He was adopted by the Doctor who was the co-owner of the Hospital now where they are all working.

• Like 16

45 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah i agree with you, i think he's trying to be funny to make her laugh, since i LOL too when watching it. Prob the kiss scene was suppose to be short so it won't hurt his back LOL, but the slow mo and freeze scene made it seems long LOL

yeah right...maybe it's suppose to light kiss. but wonderful slowmo make it seems so long. but wasn't long enough for me who just watch tho.....crazy-monkey-emoticon-039.gif?1292792389

• Like 10

BTW everyone saying how SW is a "liar", when she said that she was "traumatised" because of HJ.

I disagree with that. Everyone is entitled to feel emotions. Sure, HJ's arrival made her feel threatened on her status and her life did drastically change because she met HJ. So I wouldn't exactly call SW a liar on account of that. Because, everyone lies, in the end. 

Yes, SW is a petty girl who got a teacher fired and another student expelled, but that doesn't mean that she is a psychotic liar. From her POV, she WAS traumatised by HJ's actions. She lost her status, her friends, the respect she had. The queenbee status... etc... 

Also HJ's only friend, SH, is fricking annoying. Am I the only one who thinks so? I mean, one would think that the girl would grow up in those 10 years, but it doesn't seem so. She is still so over the top HJ's number 1 fan and cheerleader, as if she had met HJ just a day ago. And her voice is too loud´. I cringe every time she appears on screen, with the way she skips/jumps around, like she's on a cloud or something like that. How come she can just waltz in the resident's room? And yes, actively promoting your business in a hospital IS breaking hospital rules. I mean, maybe the writers want to write it as if SH is in love with HJ and that's fine, but could they tone her character down? It just seems as if she's high 24/7. It's just weird, the way she acts. Waltzing around the hospital, shouting to random strangers "MY FRIEND IS A DOCTOR", as if ANYBODy would care about that. 

• Like 7

Guest Agie
10 minutes ago, Ayame said:

The program is "열린TV" (Not sure what the title in English would be). You can watch the full clip on the SBS website: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_build_id=16905&pgm_mnu_id=43791&contNo=22000182941

Thank you @Ayame .... I haven't properly said my thanks to you since your answer to my  question about the manga inside HJ's bag.  I really appreciate it:blush:

@jadecloud I feel like a very bad sista now hahaha! mian but translations pls :P Many thanks in advance :D

The Making Boxing scene with Chinese subs in Daily Motion: 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jpu4c_百度朴信惠吧原創中字-朴信惠-박신혜-sbs官方更新-doctors-拳擊拍攝花絮_tv

One more IG update. I love SH and hope to see her pair up with puppy or even with PYK

• Like 20

9 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

i hope so! i think she's still not convinced about pursuing a romantic relationship but at the same time she's definitely opening up to it. she didn't reject him outright during the bench scene in ep 5 and i'm really curious as to how she'll react to the kiss. once she's absolutely sure of the relationship i sincerely doubt she'll call him ji hong-shi or something formal. considering JH is the master of cheese i have no doubt in my mind he'll want her to call him something sickeningly sweet and judging by HJ's contact name for JH on her phone i think she'll be more than willing to oblige HAHA. i can totally imagine him asking her to call him oppa and she'd respond by teasingly calling him ahjussi or something LOL

the more i think about it the more i fall in love with the rain scene. i've only seen HJ truly open up and let go of herself in front of two people (minus grandma), SH and now JH too. when she just stared at him in shock from inside the phone booth and then burst out laughing from the ridiculousness of the situation i was squealing (PSH's has the sweetest smile omggg) and then when he pulled her out to dance with him i love how she just went along with it instead of trying to get out of it. i don't think the dancing felt awkward at all. i just saw two people who were genuinely happy to be with one another, savouring the moment while they could. the background music was PERFECT it gives the song a whole new meaning for me now. i think the first kiss was perfectly acceptable given the circumstances they occurred in

a. they aren't dating. which is why i'm really glad JH gave her a warning beforehand instead of just swooping in

b. he matches her level instead of making her go towards him. while it made for a somewhat unappealing shot (only in some angles imo) it shows that he's considerate of her feelings and just wants her to be fully aware of his. 

c. it might have been a pretty chaste kiss but it was NOT unwanted from what we saw. HJ's eyes were only initially open at first but there was no famous deer in the headlights gaze in her eyes following that. she had every opportunity to pull away but she didn't. i think the reason why the kiss looks so stilted is bc it was slowed down for the sake of dramaticness. we know how much the pd loves slowmo in this drama.

d. HJ's past experience or lack thereof. honestly bc we see HJ as this strong doctor now i think we forget just how bad she had it before. the girl went through her mom's death, constant abuse from her stepmom, a father who would look the other way and the death of her grandma, the one person who saw the best in her. are we seriously surprised that the girl hasn't indulged in a romantic relationship considering what she's been through? i'm glad that if they chose to do a kiss scene early it was a tame one like this bc otherwise it would have felt too forced and unrealistic.

anyway i'm going to stop rambling. i hate this show what has it done to me omg. i've never wanted the weekend to end so quickly before it started lmao

@rameennoodles, agree 100%. The scene was perfect, not only for the kiss, but for all its meanings. This scene represents a breakpoint in their lives and a new beginning. I can't wait! :blush:

• Like 20

7 hours ago, lynn1272 said:

Yes! I could not agree more with you @andreasofia16. Hi, I am new here in this thread  but not as a soompian. 

Well, this is what we call true love and I believe JH is pretty sure that HJ likes him too. Perhaps the rest of next episodes, we will be seeing more actions speak louder than words! Could it be because I remember there's a part when JH said everytime they're talking about serious thing, its turn it to be a comedy/funny. 

Honestly, I love this pair so much! I can see their mutual relationship and understanding in making this drama a great one and not to mention their great chemistry. I am sorry that I just couldn't help but to ship this couple! Fighting Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye!

@lynn1272, welcome to this special, unique and amazing thread. 

Talking about KRW and PSH, this two are doing a very good job. They're so professional, good actors and like you said, with a great chemistry. In one sentence, they are the most interesting pairing in the k-drama world! I love them. :wub: And if you are a KRW-PSH shipper, you can join us here.:blush:

• Like 20

Okay this is my first time posting in Soompi since 2011. I recently came back to Soompi to catch up and read on the latest dramas I have been watching and I find myself as addicted to the forums as I was before.  With that being said I don't really anyone in the thread mentioning it. And if someone else has pointed it out I apologize.  But the song that JH plays in the phone booth has significance to both of them it was the song he was looking for in the music store when they first met. The store didn't have it at the time. But when HJ became close with the music store she was able to get him a copy and she gave that to JH when they were waiting out the rain in the biking scene. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, caray said:

Hi all,

It has been ages since I last posted on Soompi (2-3yrs back I think?).. AHYI and YTBLSS killed me and I haven't posted since then. I see some familiar people here (Hi you guys! *waves*). Been a silent participant of this thread since it began and I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth.

Can I just say that I'm loving this drama?? No, seriously. I mean, I absolutely LOVE it! Sure, it's cheesy but which romantic drama isn't? I say bring on more cheese and perhaps we can have some wine to go with it? ;)

.........Skipped

What do I love about this drama? KRW and PSH are slaying it with their characters' romance! I was a little worried that the first couple of episodes would be too icky with the teacher-student romance but having watched (and re-watched many times over) all the episodes, I totally get where the

My only gripe about JH is he's somewhat nonchalant(?) in his role as a director of the hospital. I'm sure he's aware of the politicking that's going on in the hospital but he's not doing anything about it, yet? I wonder what it'll take for him to fight for what his father has built than to have it overtaken by unscrupulous means. I only hope it doesn't culminate in the death of his father that would push him to fight for the hospital. After all, he did say in the beginning of ep 6 that he detests anything that disrupts his everyday life. I want to see a more proactive JH who will stand up for what is right and protect the people he loves.

Sorry for this super long post and thank you to anyone reading this super long post. :)

:blush:Welcome Back. Glad Doctors brought you back to posting. Sooooo love love your analysis of the episodes played so far .

Differently a little wine to go with the "cheesy ", but for 18 and up, no underage drinking :P

i absolutely agree with you: 

Teachers can cause a student make it, or break it, regardless of student life situation. In this case, we saw teachers that did both to HJ, one putting her down previewing a dark future for her, and HJ that help her to look above her life situation and help her to see a life of wonder that she has a right to have us any other human being.

JH will dare HJ to open up to the fun and emotional side of life, open her heart, to be happy, cheers it, doing silly things, that she has a right to be love and fall in love. 

And, I am previewing HJ, to teach JH one more time , to overcome his fears, and dare to fight for what he wants, believe, and untitled to. To me it will be a given and taken relationship, where both will learn from each other and will complement each other. Of course spice moments for the perv.:Pahjummas.B)

So, differently, JH will not allow his adoptive father legacy to end up in the hands of crooks. There is a war coming. And I will be watching it from my balcony.:P

Cheers chingus:blush:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, agenth said:

BTW everyone saying how SW is a "liar", when she said that she was "traumatised" because of HJ.

I disagree with that. Everyone is entitled to feel emotions. Sure, HJ's arrival made her feel threatened on her status and her life did drastically change because she met HJ. So I wouldn't exactly call SW a liar on account of that. Because, everyone lies, in the end. 

Yes, SW is a petty girl who got a teacher fired and another student expelled, but that doesn't mean that she is a psychotic liar. From her POV, she WAS traumatised by HJ's actions. She lost her status, her friends, the respect she had. The queenbee status... etc... 

Also HJ's only friend, SH, is fricking annoying. Am I the only one who thinks so? I mean, one would think that the girl would grow up in those 10 years, but it doesn't seem so. She is still so over the top HJ's number 1 fan and cheerleader, as if she had met HJ just a day ago. And her voice is too loud´. I cringe every time she appears on screen, with the way she skips/jumps around, like she's on a cloud or something like that. How come she can just waltz in the resident's room? And yes, actively promoting your business in a hospital IS breaking hospital rules. I mean, maybe the writers want to write it as if SH is in love with HJ and that's fine, but could they tone her character down? It just seems as if she's high 24/7. It's just weird, the way she acts. Waltzing around the hospital, shouting to random strangers "MY FRIEND IS A DOCTOR", as if ANYBODy would care about that. 

Yes SW has feelings : she's still jalous, petty, insecure, childish,... So she can lose her focus when shee must take care of her patients. Her principal actions and concerns are a little obsessive because of her childhood and her family's background. They don't seem to like her normally, they have too much ambition and greedy expectations towards her. It's very difficult for her to cope with all that, that's why she hangs on desperately on JDY. It's only my opinion.

Concerning SH, I disagree with your comment. Yes she's the fan number one of HJ but HJ was the 1st real and sincere friend she had. And her character is not so futile as we can think. I consider her as the sunlight of drama. 

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Yes if I had to read about cars and it's mechanical operations I would be bored too I'd rather doodle away  devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

cr DC gallery

Good drawing. Be brave with your lecture !

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

waiting Epi 7 preview :wub:

why still no have?

I think they are still filming Episode 7 and 8 I hope their schedule won't make them exhausted 

Edited by Hanyeoun
All bold texts and yellow highlights are unnecessary. Removed for easier reading.
  • Like 10

20 minutes ago, NileRose said:

I think they are still filming Episode 7 and 8 I hope their schedule won't make them exhausted 

hope so!!!

Edited by Hanyeoun
All bold texts and yellow highlights from quote are unnecessary. Removed for easier reading.
  • Like 7