[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Guest Agie

I just want to point out some interesting fact in this drama, whether it will play an important part in the future episode, we still have to wait and see.

1. Yeon Do and Ji Hong live in the same apartment complex.  I think it will be interesting when HJ and JH relationship established and sometime HJ will visit JH's apartment, while in the background YD witness it and feel jealous...LOL

fjUZlCQ.jpgDupsr57.png

2. Hye Jung is professional female fighter. Hmmm this is really interesting to me, I don't know whether the money that grandma left for Hye Jung to finish her education was enough or not. But I am really curious to find out if Hye Jung supporting her education and her living needs by  becoming professional female fighter. Whether the fight legal or illegal. Is she still fighting in her spare time?

8RIHLEw.png

one of the many thing i like about this drama is all the actor/actress are good at acting.

i hope episode 7 will have 21/22 in rating:wub:. it always nice to see drama you enjoy. have good rating in south korean.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Agie said:

2. Hye Jung is professional female fighter. Hmmm this is really interesting to me, I don't know whether the money that grandma left for Hye Jung to finish her education was enough or not. But I am really curious to find out if Hye Jung supporting her education and her living needs by  becoming professional female fighter. Whether the fight legal or illegal.

This is what I was wondering too. I would love too see her fight in the octagon. 

I noticed the complex too. But I didn't really question it too much. JH is with YD's uncle so I thought the uncle was living there too.

KRW is a hottie no question!

I need to re-watch this drama again. Visiting dramafever frustrates me. Ugh! They frustrates me more than the amazon's untimely shipping. Nways, I don't know why I still keep reading those comments there. They are harsh. Bashing, criticizing the actor or actress without understanding the character they are portraying. Ugh! I need more dose of these love birds!

It is just thursday :(. We need time machine badly! 

• Like 20

YooHyeJung killed it again

CmvH4PPVIAAL2t8.jpg

CmvH4R4VUAA51a4.jpg

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye, the power of "Doctors" script

2016/07/06

photo743983.jpg

SBS drama "Doctors" is on a roll. Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye are doing a great job but it's not an overstatement to say that writer Ha Myeong-hee's writing skills are also the result of its strong progress.

Ha Myeong-hee is known for her classic lines in "Kind Words" and "High Society". She's doing it again in"Doctors".

Lines such as Kim Rae-won's "Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? That's okay then", "Are we going out? Are you refusing me?" and others hit it off. Ha Myeong-hee knows what the viewers want as she throws lines that quench everyone's thirsts.

The narrations that can be heard with every episode speaks on behalf of the main characters and increases concentration on the drama. It also adds a trailing note. Ha Myeong-hee also depicts family love and beautiful romance through Yoo Hye-jeong's (Park Shin-hye) past.

Ha Myeong-hee doesn't only rely on romance but she draws attention to the relationships between people.

The drama production says, "Ha Myeong-hee stimulates the public's ears and eyes and her spark is the source of the drama's success".

"Doctors" is the romantic story of Yoo Hye-jeong who was once a rebel but becomes a doctor and Hong Ji-hong who is her senior.

• Like 23

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye, the power of "Doctors" script

2016/07/06 

photo743983.jpg

SBS drama "Doctors" is on a roll. Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye are doing a great job but it's not an overstatement to say that writer Ha Myeong-hee's writing skills are also the result of its strong progress.

Ha Myeong-hee is known for her classic lines in "Kind Words" and "High Society". She's doing it again in "Doctors".

Lines such as Kim Rae-won's "Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? That's okay then", "Are we going out? Are you refusing me?" and others hit it off. Ha Myeong-hee knows what the viewers want as she throws lines that quench everyone's thirsts.

The narrations that can be heard with every episode speaks on behalf of the main characters and increases concentration on the drama. It also adds a trailing note. Ha Myeong-hee also depicts family love and beautiful romance through Yoo Hye-jeong's (Park Shin-hye) past.

Ha Myeong-hee doesn't only rely on romance but she draws attention to the relationships between people.

The drama production says, "Ha Myeong-hee stimulates the public's ears and eyes and her spark is the source of the drama's success".

"Doctors" is the romantic story of Yoo Hye-jeong who was once a rebel but becomes a doctor and Hong Ji-hong who is her senior.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-rae-won-and-park-shin-hye-the-power-of-doctors-script-96429.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Too Old For richard simmons said:

This is what I was wondering too. I would love too see her fight in the octagon. 

I noticed the complex too. But I didn't really question it too much. JH is with YD's uncle so I thought the uncle was living there too.

KRW is a hottie no question!

I need to re-watch this drama again. Visiting dramafever frustrates me. Ugh! They frustrates me more than the amazon's untimely shipping. Nways, I don't know why I still keep reading those comments there. They are harsh. Bashing, criticizing the actor or actress without understanding the character they are portraying. Ugh! I need more dose of these love birds!

It is just thursday :(. We need time machine badly! 

Understand your pain when comes to negative comments on the media. But we must visit and replay with positive feedback. It is frustrating, but those haters, from another fandom,  their intention  are to create conflicts , to the point that credible medias will try to avoid publish articles regarding the artist. We will be seeing it a lot start 7/6. It is unnecessary these type behavior, but they are very immature and they envy the success of the drama, by bashing the actresses  or actors,  it is a disgusting way to try to promote their bias and their drama. :tears:

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

Understand your pain when comes to negative comments on the media. But we must visit and replay with positive feedback. It is frustrating, but those haters, from another fandom,  their intention  are to create conflicts , to the point that credible medias will try to avoid publish articles regarding the artist. We will be seeing it a lot start 7/6. It is unnecessary these type behavior, but they are very immature and they envy the success of the drama, by bashing the actresses  or actors,  it is a disgusting way to try to promote their bias and their drama. :tears:

I am not sure if they are shippers though. I'm about to watch epi 6 there since me & my husband watch epi 6 in different site, and in the comment section they are still mocking "the kiss". Goodness, maybe they should consider the culture too? Not all k-dramas are necessarily exchanging saliva. They really richard simmons me off! I am so into the drama that it feels like they are mocking me too.. LOL.. This is too much. I really hope I am not the only one having this problem! They are truly immature. It feels like, they want the actors & actresses to do this & that to reach their expectation. They can mock them all they want, in the end, Doctors will soar high and the actors, actresses, crews will get rich! LOL.. Gotta quit visiting that website. 

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

Agree! 

Despite their bashing by magnifying the minimal flaws of the drama and creating negative feedbacks to glorify their favorites, I believe they can never mask the popularity of Doctors! 

PSH's acting and action skills has received positive acclaims since Episode 1. Same as with KRW. The drama is continuing to surge in popularity despite the little promotions before it aired. Well, they can never override the majority's positive feedbacks with their negative comments that represent a minority. :P

• Like 13

9 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Okay..so I finally got time to watch Ep6 with subs. I really like some parts of it. Here are some of my thoughts on Ep 6.

-We got to see JH's raw emotions. He lost it when he thought HJ got stabbed. It was nice to see a little of his insecurities because up to now, we only saw how he live his life, happy-go-lucky..avoiding conflict if he can. I like that he shows how deep inside, he has deep emotions too. Especially now we could see he is really protective of HJ (esp once he found out that YD goaded HJ into doing the surgery). Am excited to see how he would react in future eps, because we all know for sure at some point, he would need to aggressively defend HJ and protect her..pretty sure HJ will get attacked somehow..n I don't mean physically.

-JH has a slight jealous streak when his best mate makes passes at HJ. Note how he push his mate away, and stand in front of HJ as his mate went pass to go into the surgery room. His stance (legs wide open and arms almost akimbo) was protective and he was sorta shielding/blocking HJ frm view. 

-YD is really funny in this ep. I am warming up to him. Oh no! Poor guy...gonna get his heart break. I was laughing so hard when he had that conversation while HJ was waiting for JH with the flower pot. Total fail. She didn't take his bait. In fact, she was clueless. He was so embarassed, he punch his password wrongly, only to repunch to get in his room. LOL!!!

-I like how JH caress the flower pot while he decided to help HJ and search for the files. It is such an affectionate gesture. He is thinking of her as he search for it. 

-I find SW annoying only...but somehow I don't hate her. If u look into her deeply, she is actually a good person. Just that she grew up with horrible parents. One could hardly blame how she acted that way. I felt that throughout this whole drama, she will definitely redeem herself. If there is anyone I hate, it would be In Joo (I really hated her entitlement to JH. Remember how she went, "we should just get married?" To JH in Ep 1 or 2. And how she seems to think she is the ONLY perfect match to JH..gosh..and for a mature adult woman to say such things to an 18 year old HJ...so childish.)

I love this part as well....good thing you noticed that too! Such a simple gesture yet its impact is damn meaningful!

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, Too Old For richard simmons said:

I am not sure if they are shippers though. I'm about to watch epi 6 there since me & my husband watch epi 6 in different site, and in the comment section they are still mocking "the kiss". Goodness, maybe they should consider the culture too? Not all k-dramas are necessarily exchanging saliva. They really richard simmons me off! I am so into the drama that it feels like they are mocking me too.. LOL.. This is too much. I really hope I am not the only one having this problem! They are truly immature. It feels like, they want the actors & actresses to do this & that to reach their expectation. They can mock them all they want, in the end, Doctors will soar high and the actors, actresses, crews will get rich! LOL.. Gotta quit visiting that website. 

You not alone, I feel the same way too. I am sure the success of Doctors ,'will be a slap on their face without a hand. Love and

Peace. :)

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sigh i hate to say this as shippers tends to belittle others chemistry to make their own seems much better **sigh**

honestly if they want their ship to do better they have to learn to enjoy their ship chemistry with other artist to make it better too but unfortunately some shipper come across being too possessive >< not easy finding a rational shipper

2 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Can they just release the next episode preview?? 

And about those shippers, not only they hate on the new ship but also hate on the actor/actress their fave paired with. It's just annoying as hell...

I agree to both of you. I am a PSH Shipper in another ship. But I am old enough to know what is real and not. And I definitely appreciate a really good chemistry. That is the reason why I love watching BTS. You can see how they interact - in their own will - to each other. Without the director's orders. And PSH & KRW's chemistry is definitely off the chart. And I LOVE it. Usually it is really hard for a girl to initiate towards a guy, and now PSH is being paired with a mature guy with lots of experience - personal & as an actor - is a huge advantage for them. Gosh their stares is giving me butterfly in the stomach. And it is just stares. KRW's voice and smiles are sooo cute, hot, that it just overwhelms me. He is too masculine. His physique is really good in his age. I feel like (IF EVER) they will end up together for real, they will be a good pair. KRW seems a supportive and initiative kind of guy (in real life). I don't consider myself a shipper though, I definitely support them. I think this is PSH's best pairing so far. 

What I don't like is just mocking on what they saw that they DON'T like. And hey I understand that. Not their preference. But maybe they should consider where HJ's personality came from. Ugh! I don't even know why I waste my time reading comments there. I should've just stayed here and be smiling, laughing, with all our antics in this drama. :lol:

• Like 20

As far as I can see, regardless of what others have to say, it's best if we just remember that it's only a drama. 

Let's just enjoy the process of it while it's still airing and not waste our remaining days in anger over how much others may belittle our favourites. Sure, it's ugly but we're afterall all behind an electronic device - allowing us anonymity to say or bash to release dissatisfaction/irrationalities. Such a scary place indeed. 

Not sure if you guys follow the american series Arrow - but the fandom wars was just so nasty that I decided to just stop reading sites and just watch the show as it is. I wish we could just be civilize on cyber and support each other's favourite drama. I'm sure most of the actors and actresses themselves are somewhat acquainted in some ways and do support each other's dramas too. 

We should be thankful that writers and producers are churning out dramas for us to see, it takes a lot of courage and imagination to create a piece for us viewers. That is admiration. I too wish I could write a good piece of work for the world to enjoy. 

Just my 2 cents. We have 7 weeks left to enjoy this piece of work and each other's companionship. Don't let negativity spur us otherwise. It's a good day. Let's start dancing to our hearts content! Hehehehe! 

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hehehe not to pour water over u guys but we will probably get the preview by Sunday :x at the mean times we can go over Episode 1 - 6 again and again with a silly smile :D

Maybe you are right since it's not on TVN. 

But I hate the pattern that SBS follows while releasing goodies. Sneak Peak, new stills, new OST and a new episode all come out on Monday. And I have to swim across the thread to find each of them LOL

• Like 17

1 hour ago, alcides14 said:
13534539_1073538446053124_1215367053_n.j

This is too adorable in love red fox

I think KRW was moving towards the middle since their little Lover's Scuffle brought them to the edge of the ring, and PSH was having a hard time executing her stunts. 

Makes me fall even harder for our ever considerate Doctor Crush happy white cloud

Greetings to everyone on this thread, both active & as well as to those who have been silently lurking like myself.

cheer1 onion headLet's all enjoy the show together and patiently wait for the Real Action(s) <<whatever it may be>> big eye onion head

and may I just add.....

https://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/29bd852f-3f25-4f41-af66-f26c1a926f23.jpg

dead onion head

• Like 14