[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

hello everyone! couldnt help myself earlier,watched the subbed episode while commuting to work.good thing i didnt bring the car today.since the episode seems heartbreaking (and thought provoking) as a whole, let me share my happy thoughts/scenes

1.KC at the bookstore: as sad as the scene was, I was kinda envious of him thinking he was able to read the whole series without buying anything.and he got some insights on how the other characters thought of,said in relation to him (like the creepy prosecutor)

2. KC at the hospital: YJ's reaction seeing him,their kiss (of course!) and KC,you really dont believe that YJ doesnt have a boyfriend,you need to ask again? 

3.YJ & Chief Doctor: finally our heroine standing up for herself in more ways than 1.the scene was the only light hearted moment out of the whole episode.

Frustrating Scenes:

1. SM: i wanted to jump on screen to shake him (at least) to stop provoking KC.

2.YJ's cab ride: I thought during past episodes that the hospital was just close to SM's house.

See you all again later for the viewing party!

• Like 8

OSM is a bad , terrible writer

Bad as a person, terrible as a writer

As KC said ''there is no context'' and OSM as a creator/writer, he SHOULD have one. Maybe.. just maybe OSM just want to taste the success without understanding the context when he draws, this isn't what a creator should be. It is no wonder KC is so upset when he knows some ''mystery killer'' killed his own family, tried to kill him countless times and ended up even the creator doesn't know who he is (oh come on!). As he said, he endure so many tumultuous nightmares, and there is NO ENDING FOR HIM. THERE IS NO TRUE CRIMINAL for KC to end (WHHAAAAATTTTT?!!!) :crazy:

I can really feel for KC ultimate sadness :( 

AND THEN the MOST annoying thing!!!! OSM provoking him (when KC pull the gun I was thinking ''he's so gonna be DEAD this time'') Yeah he believe it is a SET-UP but no, he's wrong, KC has a mind and feelings of his own and can do it based on that :angry:

• Like 11

Hmm.. Seems like seung moo really did die (in the preview the police cordons off the house and the police are inspecting the body while soo bong is just standing at the side crying so I assume he didn't survive). i find it hard to imagine how any kind of feelings can continue to blossom between them, even if seung moo was brutal to Kang chul he's still yeon Jo's father after all, it seems weird that she would forgive him easily. 

• Like 4

gee watching with subs and i couldnt help but get teary while dad tells his own side of the story :( it must be really hard to being him all these past years too... he was already sad and almost crazy before knowing W world become real then he become even sadder and crazier with his story coming alive... i really want to see how writer will solve all of these in later eps! Ep 5 was such a filler i hope ep6 will has some action my heart feels heavy:tears: 

• Like 5

So happy to see so many new chingus joined the thread :) 

cant wait til tonight's episode. Hopefully they won't give me a bad cliffhanger otherwise I'll can't concentrate for the remaining days til next weds :( 

actually at this moment, I feel that KC is thankful towards to YJ for saving him. He haven't really fall in love wit her yet otherwise he won't think of suicide again. 

I really hoping to see that he will sacrifice for YJ...

cr to owner 

• Like 11

6 hours ago, juju84 said:

Another thing that seems unfair, neither YJ nor SM can be fatally hurt in W but KC still bleeds no matter which world he is 

Yes. That detail among so many others is heart-breaking but it also speaks to what a weak, vicious, ignorant punk SM is because if KC were as immaterial and as beholden to his creator's will as he claims, he wouldn't bleed in our world. What makes YJ and SM invincible in W, imo, is that the world regards them as unreal - funny, right? But their world regards KC as a real person, not a construct. "His creation" has truly surpassed SM in every category and that's part of the kicker for SM. I remember thinking when we first saw the flashbacks to the rooftop stabbing that SM was a sadistic bastard because the way he chose to kill KC was unnecessarily cruel and prolonged.  Think about the scene: KC's back was turned and the masked killer only had to quickly reach around and slit his throat - a messy but quick death. But SM wanted a messy, long and painful one instead. He stabbed KC in places guaranteed to eventually, not immediately, kill him; SM wanted KC to experience every second of his dying, alone and without friends or help. This was his punishment for daring to become something other than something under his complete control. It actually has shades of a very abusive relationship in that way. Like an abusive boyfriend he's so desperate to re-assume control over "his creation" that he insists til the very end that KC still has no free will.  That everything he is, even his sentience, is a terrifying monument to SM's ego.

I didn't expect SM to initially know who killed KC's family but I did expect him to have kicked around a couple of ideas. I believe him when he says he never once thought of putting a face to it. Okay, before he realized he had lost control of KC, he did it just to continue his webtoon, but it really never occurred to him that the best way to end the webtoon would be to solve the freaking mystery?!  You know why? Because he's petty and mean and he wouldn't give KC the satisfaction of a happy ending, not even to save his own life.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

OSM is a bad , terrible writer

Bad as a person, terrible as a writer

As KC said ''there is no context'' and OSM as a creator/writer, he SHOULD have one. Maybe.. just maybe OSM just want to taste the success without understanding the context when he draws, this isn't what a creator should be. It is no wonder KC is so upset when he knows some ''mystery killer'' killed his own family, tried to kill him countless times and ended up even the creator doesn't know who he is (oh come on!). As he said, he endure so many tumultuous nightmares, and there is NO ENDING FOR HIM. THERE IS NO TRUE CRIMINAL for KC to end (WHHAAAAATTTTT?!!!) :crazy:

I can really feel for KC ultimate sadness :( 

AND THEN the MOST annoying thing!!!! OSM provoking him (when KC pull the gun I was thinking ''he's so gonna be DEAD this time'') Yeah he believe it is a SET-UP but no, he's wrong, KC has a mind and feelings of his own and can do it based on that :angry:

sorry bu t just becuase you find holes in his story you cant call him bad writer -_- everyone has a right tıo write a story even if it isnt perfect for others! There is why so many fiction sites online. People write for many reasons just like him when he needed someone near him when he was having hard life.

I dont say he was right when he tried to kill KC with knife but we cant really talk from his place too! Can you even imagine the things you draw as a child becoming alive an looking at you?? even taking your family members inside the page?? its more than crazy isnt it @__@

He didnt even know the story itself was alive wile thinking the main points and details of the story he just needed a younger lead who had a tragic thing in his life. it wasnt like he planned to not know the murderer so it hurt him more -_-

It wasnt nice of him to say same thing to KC again in the very last minute though :/ he isnt on his right mind and KC knows that! He still shot him too bravo i was already angry to him about trying his so called theory with shooting YJ -_- i still cant accept that but now he already shot second time!

ps: ım still really angry at YJ's taxi -_- it looks so stupid she just sits in it and wait to arrive!! how slow are they going there? gahhhh

• Like 8

tumblr_obcml1Znde1unrbkao1_540.png
tumblr_obcml1Znde1unrbkao2_540.png
tumblr_obcml1Znde1unrbkao3_540.png
tumblr_obcml1Znde1unrbkao4_540.png
tumblr_obcml1Znde1unrbkao5_540.png

It was one thing for Chul to read the comics, but to see himself being built up from concept to sketches to final product – to see how each stroke is calculated, how each draft edits the jawline closer to his own, to see everything he thought was his since birth, reduced to scribbles on a page.

That brings home to him that he is a creation. He is nothing but a drawing.

• Like 15

Wow...dad is such a jerk. He goes on and on about how he created a righteous and lawful character...but he hated him and was dead set on killing him off??? He stabbed him with his own too hands? SB is pathetic, weak, and cruel, just like KC said...

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, sebnem said:

sorry bu t just becuase you find holes in his story you cant call him bad writer -_- everyone has a right tıo write a story even if it isnt perfect for others! There is why so many fiction sites online. People write for many reasons just like him when he needed someone near him when he was having hard life.

I dont say he was right when he tried to kill KC with knife but we cant really talk from his place too! Can you even imagine the things you draw as a child becoming alive an looking at you?? even taking your family members inside the page?? its more than crazy isnt it @__@

He didnt even know the story itself was alive wile thinking the main points and details of the story he just needed a younger lead who had a tragic thing in his life. it wasnt like he planned to not know the murderer so it hurt him more -_-

It wasnt nice of him to say same thing to KC again in the very last minute though :/ he isnt on his right mind and KC knows that! He still shot him too bravo i was already angry to him about trying his so called theory with shooting YJ -_- i still cant accept that but now he already shot second time!

ps: ım still really angry at YJ's taxi -_- it looks so stupid she just sits in it and wait to arrive!! how slow are they going there? gahhhh

He is a bad writer not because of how he starts a story but how he gives the story and main character a bad ending or no ending. :(

That is just something that an audience, a reader would be upset about - a bad ending.

Even YJ couldn't believe her dad would want to end it by killing off KC. Moreover OSM said 'KC has to accept it then the story would end' He couldn't force an ending because that would be a bad one. That is why I could feel for KC, because he is going through what has been happening (without context) and now he couldn't end the story without knowing the true criminal. :huh:

It is as if KC's misery exist just to let OSM feel the success AND now that OSM has his success, he tries to kill KC forcing an unacceptable ending. :angry:

Yes it is crazy, it doesn't make sense. But what make sense to me is if a main character has been unfairly killed and being tormented by his own creator, he would definitely want to resist to all these or at least I wish he would.    

And I really love when he was saying that out of the 99 misfortunes in his life, there is still one good thing exists. Means he believes that good things will happen ^_^

• Like 8