[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

14 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

DOTS

I hope W -Two worlds is nothing like DOTS. DOTS was the most Cheesy cliched drama that only did well because of the good looking cast, with a badly written script. It promised to do so well at times but fizzzled out.. and was constantly a drama with lost potential. W on the other hand has been extremely fast paced with realistic emotions up till now. It has a psychological thrilling angle to it, and it has a surprise element almost in every episode. 

• Like 21

Not sure if it's because of the summer holidays and no one is watching the drama or because of late night timing.. Nevertheless I really hope to see 15% tonight. I do think that W attracted a lot of netizens to watch.. 

Our playful LJS is once on the set!!!

cr to owner 

• Like 14

Recap of ep 5: click link below

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/w-two-worlds-episode-5/

August 3, 2016 by girlfriday 

IMG_20160804_131127.jpg

Reading this recap also reminds me of things i like in ep5 other than the kiss.

I like that despite being stunned by the truth of his existence and reading volumes of manhwa of himself, Kang Chul stopped and thk of Yeon Joo and appreciates even more of her actions.

KC's words: I know now, how much you were thinking of me with your silence. Thank you for being so considerate to the end. You're a good person, and qualified to become a really good doctor

So now knowing about her father and everything, im very curious to the contents of the letter he wrote.

• Like 16

Wow we achieve 380 pages. Tonight  we will party celebrate 400 pages:wub:

congratulation for the rating.:heart:

Oh I still dint watch episode 5 because I want to follow OK channel.Last night my heart just like:crazy: because read suspense in here.

So I will be not live streaming in here but I fell stress again because we need to wait a week again..:sweatingbullets:

After done tonight I will conclude episode 5 and wait  for tomorrow episode 6.

• Like 8

I just saw the scene where Yeon Joo is drawing a much younger Kang Chul !!!!!:dizzy:  Does it mean that she created him? Because she wanted a friend and later dad was inspired by her drawing to draw Kang Chul? Because it has been established earlier that she originally wanted to go into drawing manhwas but her mother forcefully made her go to Med school. Then it will make much more sense that why Yeon Joo and Dad both can travel to Manhwa world, they are essentially its creator. richard simmons got real.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Sur said:

I just saw the scene where Yeon Joo is drawing a much younger Kang Chul !!!!!:dizzy:  Does it mean that she created him? Because she wanted a friend and later dad was inspired by her drawing to draw Kang Chul? Because it has been established earlier that she originally wanted to go into drawing manhwas but her mother forcefully made her go to Med school. Then it will make much more sense that why Yeon Joo and Dad both can travel to Manhwa world, they are essentially its creator. richard simmons got real.

OH MY GOD.

maybe ur theory is truee!! omgomgomg  :astonished:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, riazyke said:

hhmmm love the story.  but ive been thinking... why do i feel that both of them are living in a webtoon created by someone who we dont visualize as the cartoonist.   if this story will cater us to a realistic approach, being both main character in a webtoon is the best approach.  but if they will really put it in a fictional approach either the main girl will repeat the same story as KC, or shes really the main cartoonist of the story (since theres a screencap that shes drawing someone when she was a child- its either her father just developed what she drew before.  in relation with KC being alive, it seems like that she puts her heart and prayer to make it happen.  i really feel shes the gamechanger of the story, she will only realize it when the story unfolds.   

If both are characters and live in webtoon, I know one thing for sure: my head will explode :tired:

But, yes, that can be one of the possibilities [what a wretched webtoon world that would be].

Oh my, now I'm getting nervous if all are webtoon characters then ep. 7 and 8 will SURELY be devastated as previously stated by the crew.

Is it Wednesday yet? :frown:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Annie Choice said:

I hope W -Two worlds is nothing like DOTS. DOTS was the most Cheesy cliched drama that only did well because of the good looking cast, with a badly written script. It promised to do so well at times but fizzzled out.. and was constantly a drama with lost potential. W on the other hand has been extremely fast paced with realistic emotions up till now. It has a psychological thrilling angle to it, and it has a surprise element almost in every episode. 

bless you and ur post :D 

9 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Wow we achieve 380 pages. Tonight  we will party celebrate 400 pages:wub:

congratulation for the rating.:heart:

Oh I still dint watch episode 5 because I want to follow OK channel.Last night my heart just like:crazy: because read suspense in here.

So I will be not live streaming in here but I fell stress again because we need to wait a week again..:sweatingbullets:

After done tonight I will conclude episode 5 and wait  for tomorrow episode 6.

ohh i know we still dont know what will happen in ep6 BUT if you gonna watch 5& together this will be a lot to take in :D be careful chingu ya

• Like 7

Chul cash out everything you have in W world move in to real world and be happy with YJ.... Bring your friends too .... Its so devastated seeing last night episode... I just finished watched the subs and cry even more when KC confront daddy Oh... That long scene really captured me...and the kiss...omo it was very sweet....he loves her...yeay.... The only beautiful thing KC has after 99% being in misery after knowing the truth is YJ feeling toward him..... 

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, Annie Choice said:

And DOTS rating reached close to 40% and getting positive response everywhere it was aired and at the end of the day rating is all that matter - to producer, writer, actor actress ... if it's because of good looking actors - Oppsss .. ALL KOREAN DRAMA FULL OF MAJOR HUNK .... 

We can't compare different genre of drama .. it may fizzled out for you .. but not for others .. I do not understand why the need to bring another drama discussion into W thread? Why create unnecessary potential tension? ... BTW - I LOVEEEE DOTS and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE W ...

2 different genre ... way way way different . though W storyline is absurd ... (heh - that's not new) ... I love love it ..

Esp JS ... he never failed me .. he always deliver 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, orangeprincess18 said:

OH MY GOD.

maybe ur theory is truee!! omgomgomg  :astonished:

Damn I know it hasn't been confirmed yet and it was just a small glimpse Yeon-joo drawing but I'm sure I'm right. But then Kang Chul's creator becomes Yeon-joo and she wishes a happy ending for him, is that why he defied her dad and always came alive because his actual creator wanted a different ending and it was some of his supreme will power to have revenge too. Even then it remains possible that Yeon-joo still wants a happy ending for him and he still will get it, or does she resent him now and that is why he has gone off to suicide? Or has he regained absolute will from both of his creator.

• Like 10

15 hours ago, sebnem said:

bless you and ur post :D 

ohh i know we still dont know what will happen in ep6 BUT if you gonna watch 5& together this will be a lot to take in :D be careful chingu ya

hahahaha..May be I will make crazy move...I will watch episode 5 in tv and the same time my eyes will look here:w00t:

W make me doing all these...:phew:

Just dont mention other drama in here.We all have different ideas and assumption.Please  respect with others.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

And DOTS rating reached close to 40% and getting positive response everywhere it was aired and at the end of the day rating is all that matter - to producer, writer, actor actress ... if it's because of good looking actors - Oppsss .. ALL KOREAN DRAMA FULL OF MAJOR HUNK .... 

We can't compare different genre of drama .. it may fizzled out for you .. but not for others .. I do not understand why the need to bring another drama discussion into W thread? Why create unnecessary potential tension? ... BTW - I LOVEEEE DOTS and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE W ...

2 different genre ... way way way different . though W storyline is absurd ... (heh - that's not new) ... I love love it ..

Esp JS ... he never failed me .. he always deliver 

Agree with you eonnie.... we cannot compare each other in here...if a drama not good it won't get any recognition everywhere the illogically and absurd things happen in W is the one that attract me the most..... So both are having own special thing. I love W because the story is so fresh... Well like I quote one of our friend in here we are out of logic for shipping a cartoon character with a real world doctor... Kekekekeke call me lunatic too but I really support KC and YJ together as a couple in any world they're going to live in.

W has brilliant idea... Even it's often make me think "how that can happen?" But the writer can deliver a good story for me and nit feel weird at all.

• Like 7