[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

omg! as always my heart/pulse rate is erratic from 1st to last minute of W (when my internet connection allows me to watch peacefully) 

Lots of dialogue,wishing again I understand Korean.but nevertheless,such a dramatic,heart wrenching episode.

thanks for the updates/recap everyone.

• Like 15

This is complicated guys.
He actually shot OYJ's father. In the real world, so he's practically dead. 
OMG!!!!! Then he killed himself(?)
Where's the fun in that ? :cry: 

And how are we going to ship our OTP knowing that Kang Chul killed OYJ's father???? OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling:

• Like 12

now now, uri lovable chingus @snowglobe147 and @stroppyse could help us with the translaters pretty please!

mian for the late call @alleram95 i was writing your name earlier but lost it

and welcome to the thread chingu @yellomellow001!

-------------------------------------

now i understand why the W crew said that episode 7 and 8 will be intense

it seemed to me that episodes 5 and 6 are all narrative form of the comic book

and how KC confronted his world and his maker

i just truly hope dad didn't die but with that preview it seemed my fear is now a reality

• Like 20

SM I think is asking KC to end his agony, asks KC to kill him with his gun. YJ is scared. Instead KC throws him to the chair. He begins to tell him of his friends and his world. SM seems unwilling to give him a happy ending still? KC seems to be making a case for himself and is now forcing him to work. KC points his gun at SM again, as if forcing him. Think SM is unable to agree with his request. Think he's saying he doesn't know why he killed off his family and he doesn't know who the masked killer is?!? Just guessing. KC is now crying and telling him why his family was killed off for nothing? Oh he's forcing SM to make him a happy ending. 

YJ is now asking the cab driver to speed up. KC is now crying earnestly and he seems to be disagreeing with everything SM is telling him. He again points the gun at SM. SM closes his eyes, waiting for KC to shoot him. SB is outside, shouting for his boss. KC hears this and withdraws the gun again. YJ expresses a sigh of relief. SM agitates him anew, KC turns and shoots SM at the left upper chest ( a flesh wound methinks) he bleeds at the gunshot site. He slumps on the floor? END. 

Preview: People are inspecting the incident. SM is slumped on the floor. YJ reads the new installment? KC finally jumps off the bridge trying to kill himself? Noooo!

• Like 17

Preview for tomorrow :

- Daddy Oh is shot and bleed, YJ arrive but KC already left and I guess she's the one who operating on her dad.

- KC at Han river bridge and jump, this time he really jump and YJ saw his act via webtoon and she's praying for him to be save....

tonight episode is heartbreaking I cry when daddy Oh and KC confront each other, I hate how daddy Oh keep telling him that KC is nothing that KC only a character that he's created. I don't blame KC for shooting him, he should shut his mouth for not keep cornered KC like that...

• Like 13

Andwe!!! Omo omo omo in the end KC shot YJ's dad after much provoking from him.

Oh dear, I wonder how KC is going to rescue his relationship with YJ after killing her dad, No wonder he wanted to commit suicide at he bridge again.

• Like 14

Longest dialogue ever! And why the cab took so long to reach YJ house! :vicx:

Oh my! KC shot her dad :o Bad bad that's very bad :(

What will happen to YJ and KC from now on :tears: I don't want YJ to be heartbroken, I don't want KC to die :tears:

(Wait~ Episode 7 & 8 SHOULD be best episodes :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Wo nice episode

Spoiler

1. So, why KC shot YJ is explained - because just before YJ went in the first time, her father did first adn KC stabbed the father to save himself and father did not bleed

2. Entire Webtoon world story revealed in last 10 years. The polic inspector who interrogated KC has become a politician and has special interest in KC ( my guess.. what if he is involved with the murders)

3. Entire story of father and real world - I am amazed on how much KC has already guessed

4. YJ indeed is the creator of KC. Today's episode primarily is all about revealations and creator - creation conflict

5. Father tells him why he was scared seeing him come to life. KC wants to go back and wants to know who the killer is..but it appears father doesn't know

6. KC gets hurt and bleeds (so he can get hurt in this world), shoots father and he is dead ( assuming he indeed shot and no one else from outside the window), YJ-KC conflict should begin now ( KC is hating YJ too from the expressions)

7. KC tries to kill himself...HJ sees on the webtoon.. ( so guessing she would run off to save him)

• Like 15