[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

11 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Hi this is my first time posting here. I'm so obsessed with this drama that I need to log in this forum to talk :wub: Just a small gif to say hello :)

tumblr_odfl9iHIZ01utr26co3_r1_400.gif

The last 2 episodes have been an emotion roller coaster with so much fluff. The ways Bo Gum look at Yoo Jung just melt my heart all the time. Their chemistry is so amazing that makes my heart flutter crazily and I feel like a teenager watching K-Drama again :sweatingbullets:

I've just read somewhere that according to the original story, Lee Young jeonha was gonna marry Hayeon and Raon gonna leave the palace. The corrupted officials kept harming Lee Young using their power. While Hayeon, after finding out about Lee Young & Raon's love affair, she attempted to poison the Crown Prince that he almost died. At the end, Lee Young decided to leave the palace with Ra On to live a normal life, give birth to 2 kids.

I didn't like the novel's ending much because I feel that Lee Young is such a strong character with a righteous political vision, a witty mind and a developing power control. It'd be a huge waste to let this character be taken down at the end. I wish to see how he fights for his power and re-builds his kingdom to become a worthy King. Of course he would have to sacrifice his love for Ra On at some points but I hope they make it together at the end. Also, I have a feeling that Ra On's father's team was the reason why Lee Young's mother died. When Lee Young finds out abt Ra On's real identity and knows the truth abt his mother's death, it's gonna be a helle tension and vengeance between Lee Young and Ra On. The conflict between romance and filial peity, between Love and Nation's responsibility. All these make me so excited to see the next episodes. 

Sorry for talking a little bit too much abt the ending cuz the Ep9 Preview just made me feel uneasy abt the story development 

That's what I'm affraid the most too. Just imagine CP will have to hate RO allready frightened me. I don't even care about the CP & HY arrange marriage as long as they show the scene when CP & RO create the twins :w00t: :w00t:. Ok I must keep repeating my byoentae hypnotized therapy hmm....nom...nom...nom...hong...sam...nom :phew:

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Carmarie said:

@Niki-Forever  

Please do not make this more than it is.   I think, as aileens,  PBG is a nice person.  But is there a problem if he adores her and is proud of her.  I am sure he looks at her as a little sister, whom he adores and is proud of.  I am sure you are just asking the question and mean nothing negative by it; however, we have to be careful about what we write, because negative words hurt, and we "adore" these actors enough not to, unwittingly, start any rumors.

I personally want to ship Bo Gum and Yoo Jung but knowing that Yoo Jung is still underage and Bo Gum is really nice and sweet to every one, especially his co-stars, I'm gonna keep my shipping on screen only. Bo Gum adores Yoo Jung indeed and Yoo Jung looks very happy and comfortable around him - This is a great thing since their off screen interaction will help their on-screen romance a lot :) 

Anything like romance - I don't think it's appropriate to discuss about Bo Gum & Yoo Jung's real life relationship. If they have another project in the future, I'll prolly ship them :) But now, keep it sweet and fluffy since Yoo Jung is still a baby in my eyes ^ ^ 

3 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

Even though i mentioned last saturday that i'm not going to post in this thread anymore (because my wish for CP and RO becomes hatred for HY as quoted by someone).. but i saw 1 of you 'pointing' a gun at HY, my wish are definitely mild, haha.  So i'm going to continue to protect and be bias.. anyone who come between my OTP (CP and RO), i'm not going to give face anymore. If you want to call me names go ahead, i will not give in anymore.. 

clap, clap, clap!

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE.

The-Devil-devil-fire-monster-smiley.gif

What I want to know how marrying Hy to Ly will help the prime minister wouldn't this mess up his plans YS will be all for the marriage of the CP and Hy.. Just how will LY get out of this marriage I have to see.. Also is the PM suggesting to the CP that RO family has something to do wit his mother death.. ? It's very obivious that her death involves the court.. I think one of those ministers are the head of the group that's looking for RO..  

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

This drama ain't playing! Not dragging this whole disguise plot at all. DAEBAK~~~~~

Did he just tell her she is special to him. I can't with these two!!

More scenes for our couple!! I don't have any problem with the angst atleast a solid foundation for our lovely couple will be made.

This episode will seriously kill me. The casting is perfect but man this underage Korean thing is killing me. KYJ turns a western 17 years old in a week. And Korean 18. I keep having to remind myself that. Cos' the CP shooting hearts and sparkling ģlances is making my heart flutter. I know it's professionals working together but heck if all  I can see is a sweet young girl and a good looking young man.

I have a lot of tall good looking strapping young men at work. Whom I never notice cos' its work. But KYJ must have iron willpower from years of working with good looking males. All that hand stroking man. It's even more fluttering inducing that a make out scene in an American sitcom.

PBG's smiles needs to have a warning label.

* fans myself again *

Now that I've calmed myself down after dinner, I would like to say thank you everyone for the all the live text-recapping, image-recapping & gif-recapping & for those who join us before, during and after the live stream too in-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?12929505in-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?12929505.

It’s my first time doing live-recapping and I was really happy, I hope it helps everyone get closer to Moon Drawn by Clouds kiss-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950515.

MDBC hwaiting, our lovely casts fighting cheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292

@chocolatepieYou have the right to say what you want to say chingu. Don't worry ...there will be more guns coming out at the thread next week, rest assured. lol. I am also very invested in our otp, and tend to be bias too. As long as the "guns" are pointing at the character (not the actress), it should be fine. Now I better stop here too before I talk about bombs. hahahaha.

9 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

This episode will seriously kill me. The casting is perfect but man this underage Korean thing is killing me. KYJ turns a western 17 years old in a week. And Korean 18. I keep having to remind myself that. Cos' the CP shooting hearts and sparkling ģlances is making my heart flutter. I know it's professionals working together but heck if all  I can see is a sweet young girl and a good looking young man.

I have a lot of tall good looking strapping young men at work. Whom I never notice cos' its work. But KYJ must have iron willpower from years of working with good looking males. All that hand stroking man. It's even more fluttering inducing that a make out scene in an American sitcom.

PBG's smiles needs to have a warning label.

* fans myself again *

OO she is turning to 18 this year (Korean age) ?

So, PDnim can we have steamy kiss or more skinship or whatever necessary between the OTP?

25 minutes ago, valsava said:

What I want to know how marrying Hy to Ly will help the prime minister wouldn't this mess up his plans YS will be all for the marriage of the CP and Hy.. Just how will LY get out of this marriage I have to see.. Also is the PM suggesting to the CP that RO family has something to do wit his mother death.. ? It's very obivious that her death involves the court.. I think one of those ministers are the head of the group that's looking for RO..  

omo...I hope this drama will not turn melo. 

I think its a conspiracy. Just put all the blame to minister kim .haha

@ck1Ozi like what you said!!!!! " PBG's smiles needs to have a warning label"

Just drop by to declare that .. I AM STILL ALIVE .. despite countless effort by PBG to kill me with his smile/smirk/piecing eyes ... I am still in one piece though barely breathing.. MOM .. I am still alive after eps 8... Thank god for my experience I managed to stay alive ..

Fan is not enough .. I need 2 horse power aircond to cool me off. PBG - it's illegal to smile that way .. that is a very very very suggestive smile this poor ajumma heart even though very very very experience still have a tough time breathing .. 

Omo .. I cannot think coherently ... I can't even analyze anything .. right now what's important is for me to cool off and breathe normally ..

What?? .. You are asking me how was today's ep? ... 

DAEBAK is not good enough to describe tonite's episode ... 

I must have saved a country to be bless with drama this good ...

30% rating.. AJA!!!

Archived