Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

28 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Honestly, by this point, I'm starting to believe the people responsible for editing the first (international) cut of this drama are hacks. Who cuts the post-make-up scene?! Who in their right minds decides, "Lol, nope!"?! It shows us the moment WS commits wholeheartedly to the feeling in his heart; it shows us HS's heart shaken enough that she needs to remind herself of Wook by touching the bracelet; and last but not least, it is a scene of fantastic intimacy between the actual OTP. Look, I know the cdrama did it differently but that's still a cdrama playing to its audience and whoever else pulls the strings in their entertainment industry. This is a kdrama and in a kdrama you don't sideline the leads or sacrifice important OTP moments to build a doomed ship. Especially when you are nearing the halfway point of your freaking drama.

The editing might have been a rush job to get the whole drama approved in China, maybe they had an inkling of what was going to happen with the Sino-Korean political scene. I wish though that they would give the Korean version to everyone else like Dramafever etc. I wonder which version will air in Japan since their premiere is later.

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

She checked his lips in the makeup session, found them too dry, added some lip balm and it worked, and his lips turned soft and nice. If she hadn't added lip balm, he would have cracked lips, dry and sore, and that kiss next episode would never ever happen. See, she started it all...

hahaha you make my night :D 

It was mid night in my time zone and you succeed in making me gigling in the midle of the night LOL...
thank you my fellow eclipse :)

• Like 12

Is it just me or, i don''t know why but the preview left me a litlle unease...i think it's too early for WS to declare his feelings for HS; plus i don't like that HS didn't finished with WW, her feelings are still there. I hope that the writer won't mess this drama! 

• Like 12

Guys im watching raws at some site right now and i want to be sure that i watch both versions so i dont miss any scene *-* BUT i dont know which version i am watching and i dont really know where to find the version i didnt watch lol :D is there anyone can enlighten me with this problem please?

and omgf finally the ost im waiting released *-* love Lee Hi's part soo much<333

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, fataeu said:

Is it just me or, i don''t know why but the preview left me a litlle unease...i think it's too early for WS to declare his feelings for HS; plus i don't like that HS didn't finished with WW, her feelings are still there. I hope that the writer won't mess this drama! 

Not just you, as much as I like Wang So and Hae Su, I wanted her to fall first before him declaring his rights like that. I don't know maybe its too early to judge. I am unsure where this is headed with the writing and its makes me uneasy. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, sebnem said:

Guys im watching raws at some site right now and i want to be sure that i watch both versions so i dont miss any scene *-* BUT i dont know which version i am watching and i dont really know where to find the version i didnt watch lol :D is there anyone can enlighten me with this problem please?

and omgf finally the ost im waiting released *-* love Lee Hi's part soo much<333

@sebnem the korean version will have an sbs news text on it at some scenes, i notice one when the king was picking out the prince names out of the ceramic. I dont reckon the international version will have it.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, sebnem said:

Guys im watching raws at some site right now and i want to be sure that i watched both versions so i dont miss any scene *-* BUT i dont know which version i am watching and i dont really know where to find the version i didnt watch lol :D is there anyone can enlighten me with this problem please?

There are only 2 versions:

1. The international version: Is the original version of Moon Lovers that was intended to be broadcasted the same for international and korean viewers, but at the end SBS is not broadcasting this version. 

2. The SBS version (the re-edited korean version with the logo of SBS in it).

• Like 13

in the drama BBJX 4th prince unofficially confess while Ruoxi still with 8th prince.. 4th literally forcing Ruoxi to kiss him and it make their situation awkward but slowly Ruoxi warm up (still not loving 4th) to 4th as he always by her side.. when she did break up with 8th 4th always with her so slowly she fall for him..

i think this is the route that the writer will go... WS will became a possessive but slowly when HS keep rejecting and afraid of him i think he will tune it down but still always with her.. also in BBJX 4th get a bite cause forcing a kiss here i think we can score a slap??? lol

• Like 15

1 hour ago, hiluna said:

He ruled for 26 years and died at the age of 50. It was in the latter part of his reign when he killed his enemies, but he was a good king the first 10 years.

If this is so, I'm going to guess that he became crueler his last 16 years after he lost HS. Probably lost sight of what she stood for. Although if this is how the drama will explain it, I'm expecting an epic love story (by that, I mean reciprocal love from both of them actually spending a long time together).

• Like 18

Okay, I'm slightly perturbed by the narrative this episode took. I feel like LGK's alluding to Wang So's possessive and obsessive tendencies towards Hae So really are going to come to fruition. I thought he was just saying that for some levity in the interviews. XD 

• Like 13

oooooo .... i dont think my heart can handle his heartbreak when she pushes him away after the hug. He was smiling so hugely before that . Don't break his heart!

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

If this is so, I'm going to guess that he became crueler his last 16 years after he lost HS. Probably lost sight of what she stood for. Although if this is how the drama will explain it, I'm expecting an epic love story (by that, I mean reciprocal love from both of them actually spending a long time together).

I still don't think he killed Wook though. He didn't care about status when he ruled and kept the clans under strict control but nothing mentions his own brothers being killed by him, there's so little info on the net about him. He married Wook's sister so that maybe a pure political move to control Wook at later point in his life post Hae-Soo maybe.

• Like 12

I do not know if anyone answered the "concealer" (make up) question

The original chinese 4th prince did not bear a scare/mask on his face, so no need for make up at that end ... I am not really sure how Ruoxi caught his fancy, but might as well be like now, because she is honest and fun to be with ;)

• Like 10

On 9/18/2016 at 8:17 AM, ruzikie said:

How can a girl possible choose ? If i was asked by people, Wang So or Wang Wook ? Aside for my shipper heart and lee joon ki, i prefer Wang So than Wang Wook. No offence guys but i think it's kinda boring to have a relationship with Wang Wook despite he's a very nice guy since beginning. An obedient son to his mother and treat people so nicely even i would know this attitude in real life would take another misunderstanding. It's only my opinion.

For Wang So, it's like i join his dark side and swimming over the black laguna he has on his eyes. those black eyes bring me to another dimension and he accidentally would bring me to another world that i never had in my life. i mean talk about the other world that you never touched before. It's interesting because he would bring you swimming and explore him like an open book. 

Hellooooo @ruzikie  Yes how is a girl to choose, Life of solitude and no purpose it's just the same ole same ole nothing spontaneous from WW only ok let's play it safe and no one gets hurt..I'm able to protect those I need to..

WS now what girl don't like the mystery in a man and unreadable man who may kill me at anytime but it's just something about him I need to know more want more.. He shows me what freedom is like he brings me into his world and everything looks different they are different he's different. He has a softer side of him only I know and see and those eyes can reach the inner depths of my soul..

On 9/18/2016 at 8:19 AM, LyraYoo said:

it seems the trend of SHR is coming from a lighter theme to dark one as the episodes progress . But if I will based it on how BBJX's 4th prince was presented versus SHR Wang So, the SHR is more detailed on that. Episode 3-4 still have a great impact on how we viewed Wang So as the lone wolf who only seeks for love from his mother and family, of which he was deprived . This was not the exact character in BBJX (or maybe it has something to do with the casting of LJG, because the production surely will not put his stunts skills into waste. And JG waited a character as mature as WS.)

@LyraYoo. Speaking of stunt skills it's time for them to display his skills or this story will become more dull. Most LJK fans are waiting these moments and prissing around the WW and HS love story is getting boring pretty fast and going no where..

• Like 11

Such an amazing episode!! I can't even process it all. Thanks to the all recappers that translated so much! You guys are the best!

I was wondering if anyone had translated just the preview of the SBS version yet? I went through the thread but only saw one line here or there. Either that or maybe i missed it.....

• Like 11

I really hope there's someone here who knows korean language..so the sbs ver.could subbed correctly..coz from the posts here,I got the image that the subs are slightly different (WS ask the king to marry HS vs WS ask the king to take HS???) I'm sure I'll be waiting the subs desperately again for a whole day. 

@brielover love your analysis..it reminds me of the genre of this drama..fantasy historical drama.

@LyraYoo  I so love those pics with WS..I mean LJGs wet hair..so hawt!!!!! Really is His Royal HOTness..omoo..be strong my heart..stay alive to see tomorrow episode...:sweatingbullets:

@qwenli love your recaps as always :)

• Like 10

I agree with many who said soo has to finish her feelings for wook before she falls for so. 

Writers made soo characters as someone  who wanted to take every step in her life with her choice and she would go any extent like cutting her hands to have her choice..

BUT HOPE THEY WONT MAKE HER MARRY SO WHEN HER CHOICE IS WOOK AS OF NOW.

• Like 14

we were on 493rd page when episode started and now its 517 (24 pages) and its just 3.5 hors after the episode...we wil have more people joining after watching raw again and then sub and then analysis... woww i cant imagine where this thread will be by tomorrow epi start... Kudos to this amazing Soompi gang....BTW anyone checked rating for this epi.. hoping it will be better, not cause it will effect my love for SHR but just expecting SK people will somehow realize what a gem this show is.

Second.. i was watching todays epu live and my stream was worst but still it obliged me to get better during couple of  my OTP scenes (makeup, post makeup, tea ) but it ditched me during preview when it got stuck in WW-HS hug and only thing happened was i got a tiniest glimpse of that KISS and then i had to come here to find whether it happened or not....and i was griining like crazy now it happened.

Lastly...I havent read any posts prior page#505 (at epi end)....and i dont think i can even catch up all those 24 pages.. so ill be writing may things while might have already covered by fellow frnds...for now downloading Raw and expecting to ahve my heart in place at the end of epi to be able to post more here...

• Like 15