Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

WOW the family having dinner together and Queen Yoo is giving So food. Call me skeptical but I ain't buying that she suddnely has a change of heart. She better not be trying to poison him. Shady lady I'm watching you.

092007-1-e1474358411732.jpg

Cr : to the owner

• Like 22
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Weird.

Being kind to a beast and taming the beast makes you responsible for tamed. Is she THAT terrified to make him desperate and broken, to make him other from smiling? She does vice versa, she does all things worse, for WS her behavior may trigger becoming "arr angrrrry qwanchong".

makeup scene good, except one very big mistake. Very. Big. Mistake

Originally, she is 34. So WHY would she stay as marble statue? in more real ways, subtle and tender kiss happens when WS opened his eyes, every woman can tell that was great hot sexy moment with minds blown  roof on fire, there must have been little hot hurrying mess storm with kisses. WS is absolute confiding tender and sexy that moment, to loose control with him even for a moment. That is no question ww far to WS in that kind of scenes. I DO NOT believe her playing that scene as a girl of 21 century. Was that IU or director? Or such things are censored?

Later she might be sorry or confused, but then - no, if only she was living breathing healthy girl that moment

Looking at her behavior I give sympathy to WS, at his place I would feel surprised and frustrated with her sudden change, at least she must give him proper explanation of her actions, being ready to talk back - being ready to ALWAYS talk to him as true 21 century girl. WS may be thinking he hurt her somehow, he is not aware of her thoughts.

and a few words to kinda jentleman ww. 1000 years there is in common to have few spouses, coming of one family. In china and countryies with similar law, as coreyo was too, reach girls took little sisters, far relative girls, servant girls together to fiances house. They may have become wife's of nurses to children, help to housekeeping, AND IT WAS COMMON PRACTICE WW IS LIVING TO. Probably MH being Ill was the reason hae clan sent HS to ww household as a change and help to meong hee, and new potential spouse to WW, HE KNOWS THAT FOR SURE, that's how his world works 

After lady MH death WW must send proposition to hae clan immediately, he did not. In scene YH and him talk to hae uncles about soo marriage - he does not oppose AT ALL!!! He listens, not proposing himself that moment, only worries of age and sons, and clan name of fiancé 

WAEEEEE??? Who is to blame Hs's social status wasn't  clear after MH death? 

Mixed feelings, talking in general

i have to return to work now, but still I will read all your posts later! 

• Like 6

The song that plays when HS is doing WS makeup in the re-edit version that was ended it out of Dramafever and other sites, is that OST sung Epik High? Omg if it is, Epik high never fails to disappoint.. I absolutely am in love with that song already and definitely going to get it~

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Okay... keep calm Mau...

Just to get that right - do you compare So with those People?

i have no reason to not compare. Like I said, put it in same context... you know they have wrecked havoc.. but you don't know them personally right now and have formed an opinion abt them... JUST as HS has abt the king. And then you meet one of these guys, give them a tragic past..get to know personally.. they confess to you and you realize that oh! this person is actually that person from history whom you probably have detested.. NOW how accomodating would you be of this love..

Do you see the Character as someone who will later kill like they did? Are you in position to ask that question? Do apple to apple comparison.. the people i mentioned.. i gave you historical facts.. take historical facts abt WS..

WS was intelligent, sharp, ruthless killer, believe what he believed in and thought was right..did right for his people

Cut to hitler- an intelligent sharp, ruthless killer, great oratar, believed what he believed in and thought was right.. did right for his people

ISIS leader- same

How is it any different? Your question itself suggests that you are disgusted at the comparison.. so think of HS as you are rt now.. those are the exact kind of persona she has just realized of WS.. how will she feel??? Moreover knowing that he will kill the one she loves right now..

I really can´t say I like your post - indeed my first reaction was to get angry. But no need to get emotional here just because I don´t get your way of seeing it.

lol you are the one who is getting emotional.. i have just given food for thought for people to do a like to like comparison.. 

I understand - I guess - what you try to say - but your examples are for me so not right.

And that is exactly why I have mentioned these particualar examples - because they evoke disgust... who would hear ISIS and want to give even a second's thought to a person associated with that group.. And that is why they work as excellent examples to evoke HS's quandry .. it is not as simple as a handsome guy confessing his love to you...

I can say for myself - if a Man I loves will later change to get against all my and his morals - no way. But this is for sure not how I see So and even not how I see him to become later!

Because you have spent 8 hours knowing So.. and the last smile actually betrays all of that. .. because none of us know So.. we haven't really seen much into his psyche.. now that power seems achievable, does that affect him? - These are the questions for HS.. who just comes with the partial information from those history books.. that he killed them all.. 

The way you can't imagine WS doing any of it against morals.. same way HS can't imagine other princes doing something so despicable that justifies WS killing all of them.. and look how much love she has received from all of them..

So, is it really that simple to just reciprocate love of someone like that.. whom she believes to be a killer? He clearly killed all these lovely kids.. and who is to say if she goes against him he may kill her too??? Of all that we have seen, HS is struggling hard to live..and wants to live..and now she is at the center of sthg which is doomed..

Or did she unmask the killer in WS.. was WS better off with not having that confidence? There are so many things to worry abt.. how do you expect her to play it so coolly?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, tanaqvi said:

Weird.

Being kind to a beast and taming the beast makes you responsible for tamed. Is she THAT terrified to make him desperate and broken, to make him other from smiling? She does vice versa, she does all things worse, for WS her behavior may trigger becoming "arr angrrrry qwanchong".

makeup scene good, except one very big mistake. Very. Big. Mistake

Originally, she is 34. So WHY would she stay as marble statue? in more real ways, subtle and tender kiss happens when WS opened his eyes, every woman can tell that was great hot sexy moment with minds blown  roof on fire, there must have been little hot hurrying mess storm with kisses. WS is absolute confiding tender and sexy that moment, to loose control with him even for a moment. That is no question ww far to WS in that kind of scenes. I DO NOT believe her playing that scene as a girl of 21 century. Was that IU or director? Or such things are censored?

Later she might be sorry or confused, but then - no, if only she was living breathing healthy girl that moment

Looking at her behavior I give sympathy to WS, at his place I would feel surprised and frustrated with her sudden change, at least she must give him proper explanation of her actions, being ready to talk back - being ready to ALWAYS talk to him as true 21 century girl. WS may be thinking he hurt her somehow, he is not aware of her thoughts.

and a few words to kinda jentleman ww. 1000 years there is in common to have few spouses, coming of one family. In china and countryies with similar law, as coreyo was too, reach girls took little sisters, far relative girls, servant girls together to fiances house. They may have become wife's of nurses to children, help to housekeeping, AND IT WAS COMMON PRACTICE WW IS LIVING TO. Probably MH being Ill was the reason hae clan sent HS to ww household as a change and help to meong hee, and new potential spouse to WW, HE KNOWS THAT FOR SURE, that's how his world works 

After lady MH death WW must send proposition to hae clan immediately, he did not. In scene YH and him talk to hae uncles about soo marriage - he does not oppose AT ALL!!! He listens, not proposing himself that moment, only worries of age and sons, and clan name of fiancé 

WAEEEEE??? Who is to blame Hs's social status wasn't  clear after MH death? 

Mixed feelings, talking in general

i have to return to work now, but still I will read all your posts later! 

34? Wasn't she 25? 

• Like 1

I've watched the International version like 3 times today.  Been focusing on scenes with WS & HS.  When they're on the boat at the lake I couldn't help but to wonder if that's a metaphor indicating that "they're in the same boat."  I mean they both wonder why they're born and who knows they'll both end up in the future when HS finally wakes up (again, hopeful thoughts & prayer).

WS & HS both feel as if they don't belong there.  HS has a stronger reason because she's not from that period obviously while WS, we all know what kind of pain & suffering he has been through in his tragic life.  It'd be lovely if they continue to be in the same boat and reach the endgame without giving us too much headache and heartache.  My heart & head already ache too much from waiting for tonight's episode and for them to have a happy ending :tears:

• Like 12

Do you guys think she will utter sthg to Wook in her scared state.. like be wary of WS.. etc.. and that would become the trigger later on..

And years later she will again realize that had she not said that, wook probably would not have gone against WS.. or etc etc.. and the bloodshed would not have happened..

a moment's weakness, one word out of line..and the other person interprets it such

because i am sure WS does not want the throne.. he doesn't.. going back to the horse on beach scene..he clearly told her he would leave everything..

heartbreaking!

• Like 5

i actually think HS will change the history by changing it to the history that we know today.. its possible that if she did not arrive at that period of time WS will never be a king.. KG will never exist and the history is different cause WS do not being a king..

if i was right its also reason why JM always let HS close to WS cause without her there will be no KG.. what she will do later on will triger the bloodshed between the brother and forcing WS to fight for the throne to protect all the person he care.. that's how he will be KG when HS actually make the path for him to be a king by starting the war..

• Like 7
2 hours ago, ruzikie said:

I am not really fond with her reaction like that. Seriously. Despite she has premonition about Wang So as the King, she suddenly acts like Wang So also would kill her if he became a king

That's why...something must be exist as the trigger....she never been this freaked out...even when the first episode when she realize that her soul thrown into Goryeo era, and when the king wants to marry her...she's never that freak out.

There must be something....really can't wait for tonight episode....I will have a kiiissssssss..... 16

the complete subs not out yet, I remember last week our dear friend in here posted the perfect sync sub that she create but I can't find the post..hiks...dear chinggu can you share again the subs for episode 8 if you happen have it the complete one...thank you

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i actually think HS will change the history by changing it to the history that we know today.. its possible that if she did not arrive at that period of time WS will never be a king.. KG will never exist and the history is different cause WS do not being a king..

if i was right its also reason why JM always let HS close to WS cause without her there will be no KG.. what she will do later on will triger the bloodshed between the brother and forcing WS to fight for the throne to protect all the person he care.. that's how he will be KG when HS actually make the path for him to be a king by starting the war..

I know...and you are maybe right.

I love how JM keep the history intact. The way he solve problem using "his way".

And last night episode I kinda laugh seeing how he's trying to buy some time until So arrive because So must be arrive to have the history happen, since So will be the king once the rains pouring. How JM walking heavily with vase and leave on his hand following Yo...while when So arrive he seems have no problem holding the vase and the leaves LOL and the way he celebrate it when the rains finally pouring down, seems like someone who accomplish his goals....

• Like 11
29 minutes ago, luci13 said:

I hope I wont be the only one who's not happy with longer second preview for episode 9 tonight :D

It's understandable that HS was so terrified with So after the premonition, but to having act as if So is a monster and even blurts out to Wook as a warning isn't what I expected from Soo who's been so caring and knowing him better than anyone else at the palace.

Well, let's see how this whole speculation is going to be executed tonight. I can only hope that the direction this story is going to wont let us drown in dismay hahaha

ps: i have 10++ pages to backtrack during the day, wow guys, you're just amazing XD

Exactly ! couldn't have said it better !
She had been helping him, giving him words of wisdom, of how life is hard...they talked about trust....etc etc.

It is okey she has no romantic feelings for him....but girl ...hello!!! he is your friend remember !...and friends should be more compassionate and understanding to each other...not tell on them on the first opportunity you get.

And she chose the wrong person to tell it to !  WW...whom she knows have feelings for her....Naturally this would start the rift between the brothers.... sometimes really we need to let our brains rule first before we get carried away with our emotions. -_-

• Like 13
35 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@solelylurking Maybe the break up will happen for the two reasons:

HS warns WW about Wang So becoming a king and as such, she only wishes to leave the palace. So she expects Wang Wook to keep his promise. However, Wang Wook hears from her that Wang So has the desire to become a king and he will be dangerous. Since he has to protect his family and Hae Soo, he realises that he can't make the request to the king so that Hae Soo can leave the palace. He needs to ask for something else. Moreover it could happen that Wang So asks for Hae Soo before Wang Wook so that is impossible for Wang Wook to make a similar request. Hence he asks for something else. I am really hoping that the poison incident happens in this episode so that Hae Soo forgets her vision. Hae Soo doesn't mention the feelings of Wang So for her to Wang wook because right now she is only seeing Wang So as Gwangjong and not the man Wang So she knows. Her  fear makes her blind and forget what she has witnessed. Like others, I have the impression that Hae Soo will change Wang So's fate so her knowledge of History is not the one we know. She is changing History... which would be a different approach from the original novel.

Yes I agree with you, but I'm much leaning to your second opinion. Judging from HS's robe she already with WS (I think WS doesn't ask the king for her hand in marriage but to be his person a.k.a personal maid). I stumble upon the same video of Wook in front of the rain but with different sub. One said 'There is someone who needs me' and one again said 'I need to figure where I stand'. Interestingly, this both can be interpreted differently. If the scene take before the 'I love you' part, he know that the rain will give WS immense upper hand. So he already knows the king favor WS and this will be his stone to the throne (hence the 'I need to figure where I stand' goes) but if it happens after the I love you, it can be interpreted to HS. If Wook already set his mind to be king for a long time, like we predicted, HS premonition only making a little difference. With or without premonition, he still consider WS as a rival both in throne or love race. The difference is now he will consider him seriously. 

Well, we will se more clearer when daddy dies. All hell will brake loose by then. 

About HS's feeling, honestly I'm still figuring out. I mean I know she's two timing by now but it cam happen to anyone who has two hot man in love with you desperately. But I agree to your reason why she can not tell. I hope the poison drinking will happen tonight too. But why am I having a feeling that WS will bailed out of palace for a while and taking HS with him when the CP die? Maybe because Wook scene in the long trailer and the kiss between WookSo with common wordrobe. 

What is your opinion about it?

• Like 6

092007-1-e1474358411732.jpg

OMO ....OMO...OMO.....does she bump her head somewhere????

Seems the evil left the building for a while...or that crazy eomma planning on something??? yeesss...no way she wiill be this nice...there's nothing like that...she is neither dead or exile and hopeless.....there's no way she is doing good to So....no way....no..no..no...like now Yo is hopeless at the Goryeo game of thrones now she is going to make So pity her....no way...no.way..andwe....there's no way that crazy eomma become an angel for So....

I'd rather have So close with queen Hwangbo instead with that crazy eomma....

• Like 14

Dun know if anyone has posted this but gwangjong is not falling from the search trends on naver lol it has been there ever since last night, seems like last night's episode created a huge impact.

Spoiler

Of course haesoo is scared of wang so now that she knows that he is gwangjong. He was a successful but very brutal king and he did kill some of his brothers. Can you imagine how haesoo feels? She is close with all the princes and they all treat her nicely, yet some of them will die because of wangso. Of course in that generation it can be acceptable but haesoo is not from that generation lol she is from a generation where killing someone is one of the most, if not the most immoral thing a person can do. Even if they were killed for various reasons, killing is still killing, its going to be hard for haesoo to accept this. Also, now that she knows that he will be the king she has to cautious around him because one wrong action or word may create danger for her. However, I think she will start opening up to him and fall for him after he drank the poisonous tea to save her.

• Like 11
5 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I know...and you are maybe right.

I love how JM keep the history intact. The way he solve problem using "his way".

And last night episode I kinda laugh seeing how he's trying to buy some time until So arrive because So must be arrive to have the history happen, since So will be the king once the rains pouring. How JM walking heavily with vase and leave on his hand following Yo...while when So arrive he seems have no problem holding the vase and the leaves LOL and the way he celebrate it when the rains finally pouring down, seems like someone who accomplish his goals....

I'm with you on this one.  But JM did mention something how HS already manipulated WS face or something along the same line.  It's as if he's aware why HS is there at is trying to keep things intact in order to to disrupt history.  The fact that it rained even before WS got the chance to perform the full prayer is indicating as if "the heavens" can't wait for WS to buck up and take what is rightfully his.  He's destined to be the king regardless of Yo and his mom's evil schemes.

• Like 8

I cannot open the twitter account to view the scene. It's driving me insane. I only started watching ep 1-7 in one go last week. Luckily I watched the raw this morning and understand Korean so I got the emotions. But I want to rewatch it and all the subbed versions don't have it. And the close ups are getting darn irritating. I swear I would just watch the raw in the mornings then just read the recaps. Less frustrating.

Who would have ever thought a pre produced drama would be so frustrating. The whole stupid PD and his editing style is nuts.

• Like 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner