[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Morning Afternoon All You Scarlet Lovers, This Thread Do Move At Lighteming Speed And I Hate The Fact That I Won't Be Joining You On This Morning Watch Due To The Fact I Got  Back To Back Dates With A Few Monsters To Be Rid Of Them Once and For All..And Hate The Thought Of When I Do Return Back To This Thread There Will Be More Then 40 Or So Pages To Try And Back Read Due The Lightening Speed This Thread Moves It's Not A Bad Thing I Do Enjoy It Just Takes Forever To Catch Up..

3 hours ago, skxz said:

WOW the family having dinner together and Queen Yoo is giving So food. Call me skeptical but I ain't buying that she suddnely has a change of heart. She better not be trying to poison him. Shady lady I'm watching you.

Hello @skxz  Did you get the look on WY face feeling lost has mom showing attention to the son she always dispised.. He looks a little lost and insecure.. I know Queen Yoo wouldn't dare to attempt to poision him like this if so this is a bad move on her part and she can ever forgert about any reconciliation between her and son WS he will fight her tooth and nails all the way to the throne.. I'm wondering the general he exile and the uncle he kills are all related to her.. Good way to weakening her power..

3 hours ago, Yippeuni said:
5 hours ago, ruzikie said:

I am not really fond with her reaction like that. Seriously. Despite she has premonition about Wang So as the King, she suddenly acts like Wang So also would kill her if he became a king

That's why...something must be exist as the trigger....she never been this freaked out...even when the first episode when she realize that her soul thrown into Goryeo era, and when the king wants to marry her...she's never that freak out.

There must be something....really can't wait for tonight episode....I will have a kiiissssssss..... 16

the complete subs not out yet, I remember last week our dear friend in here posted the perfect sync sub that she create but I can't find the post..hiks...dear chinggu can you share again the subs for episode 8 if you happen have it the complete one...thank you

@ruzikie @Yippeuni  King Gwangjong Don't start to kill not until the second or third stage of his regin by this time supposedly HS isn't around this mistreatment of him I kind of find it irrelevent being that she knows he would do this isn't her job is to prevent him from doing this.. I think once she remembers all the good he did in his reign and with the other ambitions people trying to kill him she will come to understand why he must kill to protect himself and the people from the greedy ambitions tyrrants..

3 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

OMO ....OMO...OMO.....does she bump her head somewhere????Seems the evil left the building for a while...or that crazy eomma planning on something??? yeesss...no way she wiill be this nice...there's nothing like that...she is neither dead or exile and hopeless.....there's no way she is doing good to So....no way....no..no..no...like now Yo is hopeless at the Goryeo game of thrones now she is going to make So pity her....no way...no.way..andwe....there's no way that crazy eomma become an angel for So....

I'd rather have So close with queen Hwangbo instead with that crazy eomma....

@Yippeuni   No Way It's Called Keeping Your Enemy Close On Both Parts

2 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

You are truly right ....the heaven is bless him. And the king aware of it...that's why (maybe) that makes Yo go frantic saying about the king is playing favorite with his sons....as starting tonight So will be stay close to the king and not him.

With So closer to the throne means Yo become powerless and slowly disappearing and Yo would't want that..with everything he and that crazy eomma done to get him into the throne. 

Even as we know King already put So in his list as the most eligible king of goryeo and have So trained secretly and watch him from afar. The rite yesterday just the answer for the king and the beginning of his next step for choosing the next goryeo leader. 

So are you saying the KIng is already having thoughts in mind of changing the CP.. This could be true knowing that the Queen has already tried to kill the CP it could be that he decreed that if anything happens to the CP or him that WS be named King but being they untimely deaths and the snatching of the decree we see WS fights what is rightfully supposed to be his place.. This could also the reason WW and WY join forces.. WW may want the throne to have HS as a royal concubine..WY takes the throne for greedy mom ambitions.. I wonder when he starts to go against her ruling will she be involved in WS gettinf rid of him..

• Like 8

When fellow Eclipses are warning you of the potential cliffhanger which you will see tonight so you prepare yourself for the long one week wait for next week's episode before even seeing tonight's episode. What has my life come to. 

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE THE CLIFFHANGER! HOW AM I GONNA LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING FOR A WHOLE WEEK :bawling:

1%20copy_zps7vb5mk7c.jpg

• Like 16

Sorry I'm late, Chingudeul!!  It's almost time for episode 9 and it's also time to continue showing our support via Twitter and Facebook. The ratings and trends are turning in our favor so it's more important than ever to show our support. By the way @LyraYoo, do you ever sleep, chingu?? :P

Please don't forget: Our tagline in Hangul is very important , so if you retweet a post about SHR, always remember to include 

달의 연인-보보경심 려 or you can do #달의연인 #보보경심려

so that it will be included in any Naver search or trending activity. For us to be highlighted as I-fans, feel free to use English or your native language .

If you quote the tweet, don't forget the HT/Tagline ^_^

You can retweet my Tweet below. Or you can copy and paste the following into your Tweet:

@naver_diary @SBSNOW 달의 연인-보보경심 려 짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo#MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

For Facebook, note the following:

For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

ahahah... thank u chingu-ya feels better LOL love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

get ready recappers... 30 minute to go.. GOD please let my connection smooth tonight. i wanna fully s'shoot the kissing part teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

You missed me :(

When is it starting like how many hours to go??

I have exams BUT I am going down with today epsiode no matter what happens

• Like 7

Q U E S T I O N........................

Would anyone here be knowledgeable in Korean /Goryeo  (factual) History?

Was there really a factual proof that Gwangjong killed all his brothers? any of his brother? or any of his half-brothers?

Cause if there is no factual information - then does it mean this is the CREATIVE LICENSE TO HISTORY - that this drama has stated as disclaimer?

Meaning it is only that scriptwriting that added this ....but it is not the actual REALITY ?

• Like 7

16 hours ago, hiluna said:

Actually I think they did a good job of showing that the makeup wasn't waterproof. At the end when his hair was wet and stuck to his face, you could see the scar showing up as the rain got heavier, almost a hint to the audience that So won't be able to hide his true self behind a mask or makeup.  I just hope they don't change his character from being at heart good to being unnecessarily cruel.:sweatingbullets:

Yes, the make up did vanished because the rain (and that what make the MLSHR make up team really good). 

22 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Thank you for the call, make me realize less than 25 minutes to go (and I still 10 pages leave behind...)

I will continue reading the previous post after tonight ep (I hope so)

• Like 8

@Adnana @40somethingahjumma  I love your posts! Well-said.

I could understand how many of us feel disappointed with HS's fear toward WS.  I was mad at HS upon seeing the preview too. I love WS so much that the possibility of him taking another rejection ain't no fun. He's been thru hell since he was just a little helpless boy and the mere potential that he would be such an amazing lover if HS just accepts his heart, is just soooo exciting. So yes, i'm deflated by this turn of events.

But then, I try to look at it again form HS's point of view. She's brought up in 21st century as a free-willed individual who's probably taught that violence is never an answer. She's made friends and even has romantic feeling to one of the brothers. Fear is a natural response, of course. We only saw a glimpse of HS's reaction at the end of episode 8 and her change of feeling toward WS may or may not continue for a long period of time. We should reserve our judgment or opinion until some lights being shed. I just hope tonight's episode will do her justice.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, berny said:

Q U E S T I O N........................

Would anyone here be knowledgeable in Korean /Goryeo  (factual) History?

Was there really a factual proof that Gwangjong killed all his brothers? any of his brother? or any of his half-brothers?

Cause if there is no factual information - then does it mean this is the CREATIVE LICENSE TO HISTORY - that this drama has stated as disclaimer?

Meaning it is only that scriptwriting that added this ....but it is not the actual REALITY

HaeSoo doesn't fully remembers Goryeo's History so that was the misleading part... the thing about Gwangjong killing his brother was not in the history itself but it looks like maybe she thought he killed his brother which is the fact in that was he drove out those powerful clans so maybe it involves those other prince's families but not directed to his brothers i think... 

18 MINUTES MORE TO GO

• Like 8

On 9/20/2016 at 2:11 PM, Yippeuni said:

In this picture Baek Ah not wearing the war outfit...while we also got to see a scene where So, Baek Ah and General Park entering the palace with war outfit and sword ready. 

So will there another war happen between the siblings?

Yes, You mean this one. Since General PArk is with him, I suspect, it happens after Eun is married to his daughter.

From my point of view, Mu and Eun are already dead but I am not sure. 

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, valsava said:

So are you saying the KIng is already having thoughts in mind of changing the CP.. This could be true knowing that the Queen has already tried to kill the CP it could be that he decreed that if anything happens to the CP or him that WS be named King but being they untimely deaths and the snatching of the decree we see WS fights what is rightfully supposed to be his place.. This could also the reason WW and WY join forces.. WW may want the throne to have HS as a royal concubine..WY takes the throne for greedy mom ambitions.. I wonder when he starts to go against her ruling will she be involved in WS gettinf rid of him..

Yes....I was also once post that I think the King already preferred So for the throne. 

I was thinking bout this, when :

first : crazy eomma and Yo conversed how they amazed on So martial art (the episode when the festival ritual become a stage on threatening the crown prince and So replace Mo) Crazy eomma question from where So got that amazing skills, and someone must tought him that and it's not from the Shinju clan. And she said if JM involve on this that means the king know about it too. That is my first hint.

second : is the thing that finally assure me. when general Park come to the palace. We finally know that its him who tought So all this time and the King know that very well. And when So telling how his life was with the Kang concubine, So ask the king you know about this too right? and the king just stay silent, but the face tell he did. 

Based on that I try to conclude that the King is favorite So for the throne but the accident that crazy eomma ruined his face make So out of the league because of the scar. But the king still keeping tab on him. Sending general Park and secretly gave him order to teach So and keep it silent between them so crazy eomma won't find out and do everything behind everyone back. The king still eyeing on So in my opinion, and the rain ritual yesterday confirmed the king choices on So.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, rcalma said:

HaeSoo doesn't fully remembers Goryeo's History so that was the misleading part... the thing about Gwangjong killing his brother was not in the history itself but it looks like maybe she thought he killed his brother which is the fact in that was he drove out those powerful clans so maybe it involves those other prince's families but not directed to his brothers i think... 

That's why I was thinking how could something so very "important" and "crucial" as that just be based on her vague, uncertain recollection of what the actual History is all about.   Couldn't she have asked herself ..."am I 100% sure of what I'm accusing him of? " before she truly judge him.  she was reacting like she has memorized the history and was so certain.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

@Adnana @40somethingahjumma  I love your posts! Well-said.

I could understand how many of us feel disappointed with HS's fear toward WS.  I was mad at HS upon seeing the preview too. I love WS so much that the possibility of him taking another rejection ain't no fun. He's been thru hell since he was just a little helpless boy and the mere potential that he would be such an amazing lover if HS just accepts his heart, is just soooo exciting. So yes, i'm deflated by this turn of events.

But then, I try to look at it again form HS's point of view. She's brought up in 21st century as a free-willed individual who's probably taught that violence is never an answer. She's made friends and even has romantic feeling to one of the brothers. Fear is a natural response, of course. We only saw a glimpse of HS's reaction at the end of episode 8 and her change of feeling toward WS may or may not continue for a long period of time. We should reserve our judgment or opinion until some lights being shed. I just hope tonight's episode will do her justice.

@rumasa79.... It was hard for me to to let go of my disappointment but we have to take in account that if she wasn't a moder woman, she would have never befriended him in the first place. Hae Soo would have treated him the same way and our WAng So would never have gottern the confidence to get over his scar that has always geld him in check. I just hope her feelings doesn't tay in limbo for to long.  bird onion headbird onion head

• Like 6

• Like 4