Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

18 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Awww, I'm touched that I was being missed, @luci13! lol.

Work has been kicking my butt for the past week. I didn't have time to catch up on the thread and every time I had a moment, thirty more pages would appear. I'm still over 100 pages behind in catching up... I didn't even get to fully watch ep 7 with subs yet either! Huhuhu. T_T Much less work on my overdue reviews...

Anyone want to give me a quick update? What was the ep 7 part 2 special on Wednesday? How was the episode today? What's going on?! I saw some AWESOME still cuts of our So2 and I'm so eager to catch up. If only work could give me a break! (I also saw the re-aired episode 7 got a better rating! ^^)

Hahahaha I'm quite a good observer thus I know almost all people here and also know who seems to be missing out from the discussion XD 

Anyway, Episode 7 part 2 is mostly a recap from episode 1-7 as well as some history background since they might have targeted k-viewers who were on their Chuseok holiday last weekend.

As in tonight's episode, as you could see from the screencaps, we've got new look from So thanks to the 'concealer' Soo put on his face. and the the-almost-kiss proximity between our OTP. what else? Oh! Rain was finally pouring down from sky and Soo's suddenly got a vision that he's Gwangjong. hah! and the most anticipated one is the preview: the KISS! 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

@hallyus thanks for the screen caps. it's obvious that Hae Soo will change for sure and it will make Wang So confused because he's happy to see the rain comes after the rain ritual and he finally know Hae Soo is his strength and his light but those light will be suppressed and it starts from blue to red.

@ruzikie you're welcome! yeah the rain ritual is the turning point of So's feeling for sure, but not sure with Soo tho. I remember I read it here that the existence of Haesoo in Goryeo should be to soften So's sharp edge. I think Jimong knows, that it is her fate to be around So. There should be something to balance So, thus making Jimong to support Haesoo to be with So (in the preview I think I heard Jimong persuaded Soo about something she should do because she already helped So before).

• Like 15

1 minute ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

You are right, he wasnt that bad, he was cruel becoz he had killed all of his brothers. He ws cruel to the one that he thought will make georyo lose its glory. He was the best Georyo King ever , based on what I read.

Did he really kill ALL of his brothers? I can't find this information on the internet ...

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

Gwangjong cruel face n eyes

This is the robe that Joong Kook (RM) wore? "I say Junki, you say awesome!"

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 13

She checked his lips in the makeup session, found them too dry, added some lip balm and it worked, and his lips turned soft and nice. If she hadn't added lip balm, he would have cracked lips, dry and sore, and that kiss next episode would never ever happen. See, she started it all...

• Like 20

I'm hoping someone subs the SBS version because I don't want to miss the scene after HS finished WS's make up and he turns all smexy proclaiming that HS is his & all that. Sucks that I get all excited watching via live streaming then I wake up and the DF version has a cut or worse, none of my favorite scenes. :tears:

...And I just want to take a moment to acknowledge his royal hotness that is Lee Joon-gi. I swear, I swoon each time the camera pans to him then  goes in for a close up shot. 

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, TeBe said:

Did he really kill ALL of his brothers? I can't find this information on the internet ...

The only I know is after the death of Taejo, the siblings were divided into group n have their own conspiracy to get the throne. And he killed his political enemies even they were called him brother...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, feignedreality said:

I'm hoping someone subs the SBS version because I don't want to miss the scene after HS finished WS's make up and he turns all smexy proclaiming that HS is his & all that. Sucks that I get all excited watching via live streaming then I wake up and the DF version has a cut or worse, none of my favorite scenes. :tears:

I will sent you a link via private message where you can see the SBS version. :) For the ones interested, send me a private message. 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

This is the robe that Joong Kook (RM) wore? "I say Junki, you say awesome!"

Make some noise :D:D

• Like 10

I screamed so many times during the make-up scene OMG. 

HaeSoo is going to tread carefully around 4th prince now but I'm sure there will be a turning point where she sees and feels his love for her - probably going to be a big event where he sacrifices himself/suffers along with her willingly. 

It's beautiful to see him finally acknowledging his love for her, and bravely proclaiming it to her. 

Now I can't wait to see him get all jealous and huffy ^.^

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

IU and LJG...can they be more gorgeous? Tomorrow I have to keep next to my heart pills.

lucky you

i don't even have a heart

his royal highness stole it and refused to give it back.

:D

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yes I kept thinking why was that makeup scene so hawt. Is it Lok acting, his chemistry with IU? Or the director's power? I guess maybe all of the above :wub: but the lips thing is definitely the directors idea. Naught ! Haha

Much that I would have liked a kissing scene after the makeup, I was happy to see him play the gentleman when he was about to kiss her but not seeing any response/signal that it was wanted, he withdrew sooo gently :wub: *sigh* truly a prince :heart:

• Like 22

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

bbks_ost

Yes! The latest OST for Moon Lovers: Bo Bo Kyung Shim: Ryeo , Can You Hear My Heart, is by Epik High featuring Lee Hi!!! It’s the song with the quicker tempo that played in the last episode and Episode 8. I like it so much better with Epik High rapping in between Lee Hi’s rich, honeyed vocals. She has such a distinctive voice…beautiful. Anyway, Episode 8 was awesome in my books and marks the beginning of Wang So’s desire for the throne.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/can-you-hear-my-heart/

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU said EPIK HIGH!!!!

• Like 22