[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

This sudden change of HS might have been perceived as writing flaws thus I need the writer to give us convincing details on it otherwise it would only confuse us more and loosening the tighter plotline in episode 8.

Oh well, PLEASE DON'T LET US DOWN, DRAMA!

with that said, 3 HOUR 20 MINUTES TO GO!

• Like 14

7 hours ago, violet90 said:

okay about WS will be a king?? for me WS always have the impression of a wise ruler.. he just have that aura that he will be a leader no matter what.. i said this before WS have a skill to think and fight for equal part.. remember when HS force to married the king he can find a way to control HS clan without even married or fighting.. WS will be a great king but when you a king you have to anything to protect your country.. maybe we never understand how or why a king will do that but its an act to protect a country and its people..

this is what i think and its slightly off topic regarding why 4th prince in BBJX and WS will be a similar..

Reveal hidden contents

when 4th prince became a king he punish everyone who against him and also people that try to do a treason.. because Ruoxi is close with most of people that he punish she became more depress cause in a way she understand why he did it but she can't accept that.. she want to hate 4th so bad i mean she try to hate him but can't up until she have a miscarriage she have enough of palace life and ask for 14th help to get her away.. 

Ruoxi and HS mind is different from people in that era.. they would never accept the way that a king used to control their people.. this is going to contribute to their break up... also because both of them love and care too much that eaten their feeling alive.. because of this also they hurt each other in so many way.. but WS will never let HS go no matter how much she suffer or him at that point.. yeah the more i write the more i hate this part of the story...

I think where the K-version and C-version will differ is the marriage of WS to YH. Her 21st century mentality will not be able to handle her love marrying another woman and a spiteful enemy at that.  YH will try to mistreat her after she has the power of a Queen and she will try to drive a wedge between our SoSoo couple, maybe even using her brother to cause misunderstandings. :tears:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I have a feeling that the whole episode is pretty much going to be Soo being scared of So and the ending will probably be the poison scene where she realizes her feelings for him

Gosh it would take for the guy to vomit blood...for her to come to her senses ! :blink:

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

I'm sure she's up to no good. I think the Evil Queen is trying to turn WS into her person so that she can use him to her own advantage. She must have realised that WS had caught the King's attention and his popularity had improved since the rain ritual, hence it's understandable if she suddenly wants to treat him in a different way now. She will continue to be nice to him as long as she can earn some benefits from it. That woman changes her attitude at lightning speed. I really hope that WS is wise enough not to fall for her tricks.

Yes I agree with you. And honestly since So has only ever wanted her love and now she's giving it to him (for her own benefit and plan) I feel like it's very hard for him to not fall for it. The revelation that she is actually treating him with love and like her own child will make him so happy cause that's what he's been seeking from her his whole life. I mean he's even killed people and kept her plan to assassinate the Crown Prince under the wraps. It's so hard to watch her puppeteer people around like that I really just want someone to put her in her place UGHHHH this evil lady. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I think where the K-version and C-version will differ is the marriage of WS to YH. Her 21st century mentality will not be able to handle her love marrying another woman and a spiteful enemy at that.  YH will try to mistreat her after she has the power of a Queen and she will try to drive a wedge between our SoSoo couple, maybe even using her brother to cause misunderstandings. :tears:

Don't bet on it.If they can kill a friendship  between the OTP built over 8 long episodes only to have it meet its ugly demise when few moments previously she thought of him as a good person and do a complete 360 swing into seeing him as a monster...they won't bother much about HS 21st century tedencies.had they done that.they wouldn't have dared write HS as such a flip-flopping female lead who grew a judgmental mentality in mere seconds,disregarding 8 hours of friendship.Her terror and fear of WS has reached to such an extent that she deemed it necessary to warn WW...whom she never bothered to share or confide any of her inner thoughts thus far in the drama.The writing is floundering and if I must nail my colours to the mast....what follows will be this: HS will compromise and stay with WS (obviously WW will fail to carry her request to leave the palace...this will lead HS to decide  into staying with the one who has more power...WS since she knows he'll be king...thats nowhere remotely near what we envisaged for our OTP judging on the friendship they shared.

I'm ROYALLY PISSED OFF NOW. I'm now reflecting on my decision to watch this drama.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Brilliant episode deserves rating of 15 and more. Could not get my eyes off the screen. My heroes for the episode Jimong, Lady Oh and most especially Hae Soo. The dogs of the episode were as usual Queen Yoo and her mama boy Yo and those nasty maids of the Damiwon.

The general’s daughter is so cute. Will Hae Soo help speed up that love affair with the 10th?

Is there some jealousy from Queen Yoo towards Lady Oh for the king? Wonder what happened there?

Anyway some speculative political observations. Among the wives of the king, Queen Yoon and Queen Hwangbo seem to be the most important to the king. Queen Yoo is the more ostentatious one with bigger headdresses, more colorful outfits, bling blings and  all glitter. But both Queens are always present in all the important rituals, feasts and official gatherings. Both have their own palaces which leads me to believe that they both belong to elite and most influential families or clans of Goryeo. That is how the king maintained his throne through marriages of influence. I wonder whose family is more influential. Hence the 3rd Prince wanting to marry Princess Yeon Hwa to bring the powerful clans together and strengthen his base of power (as if he had any). Princess Yeon Hwa also wants to be queen and does not want be the 2nd wife of Yo which means she will not be the Queen. She also sees a weakling in the childish and nasty Yo. So is not married and he is quiet and strong and definitely king material which if she marries him, makes her a queen and definitely strengthens her families influence but then she will be a direct competition with her brother Wook whom Yo thinks she is supporting to be king. We also see the brothers giving deference to Wook. Does he have plans to vie for the throne? He is the most likely candidate to represent the Hwangbo family. Will he compete not only for Haesoo but for the throne? Yo becomes king but reigned for a very short time Is it because he did not get the support of the other most influential family of Goryeo? Now he also realizes that he has some strong competitor, his younger brother, So. As for Wook, he sees the interest of Hae Soo in So and it seems from the preview that he wlill heat up his courtship of Hae Soo. Now the intensitiy of the competition becomes intense begin not only for their women but for the right to wear the crown and rule Goryeo.

This drama has many more relationships and layers than the C-version and really needs more than 20 episodes to fully tell the story behind each character, but we only get hints here and there.  I would like to know/see the background story of Lady Oh, the General's relationship with So, So's upbringing with the Kangs, the other couples will also need some screen time, where does Jimong stand with the time travel angle, the grudge between Queen Yoo and WW's family and I hope they give enough time for a good ending and not rush it.  

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Layali said:

Don't bet on it.If they can kill a friendship  between the OTP built over 8 long episodes only to have it meet its ugly demise when few moments previously she thought of him as a good person and do a complete 360 swing into seeing him as a monster...they won't bother much about HS 21st century tedencies.had they done that.they wouldn't have dared write HS as such a flip-flopping female lead who grew a judgmental mentality in mere seconds,disregarding 8 hours of friendship.Her terror and fear of WS has reached to such an extent that she deemed it necessary to warn WW...whom she never bothered to share or confide any of her inner thoughts thus far in the drama.The writing is floundering and if I must nail my colours to the mast....what follows will be this: HS will compromise and stay with WS...thats nowhere remotely near what we envisaged for our OTP judging on the friendship they shared.

I'm ROYALLY PISSED OFF NOW

I feel you..... when i so loved the cool HS of before...who is not easily perturbed, who always have a witty retort, a mouthful of opinion, and will courageously put anyone on his proper place.
Now we have an HS fallen down into a puddle, cowering in fear.
:expressionless:   my goodness...

• Like 9

4 hours ago, ruzikie said:

I hope tonight they will show us Wang So gets poisoned and Hae Soo comes to help him. All the best for them

Yeah, I hope it will make Hae Soo realizes his genuine feeling for her despite her premonition of So being Gwangjong, that this man will sacrifice everything so that she won't get hurt :( (I hope she understands him like when she said that So is a good person), the pre-preview is killing me...

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, skxz said:

Yes I agree with you. And honestly since So has only ever wanted her love and now she's giving it to him (for her own benefit and plan) I feel like it's very hard for him to not fall for it. The revelation that she is actually treating him with love and like her own child will make him so happy cause that's what he's been seeking from her his whole life. I mean he's even killed people and kept her plan to assassinate the Crown Prince under the wraps. It's so hard to watch her puppeteer people around like that I really just want someone to put her in her place UGHHHH this evil lady. 

I know it would be hard for him not to waver as her love and recognition are what he has always been yearning for. Yet, even if there's only a glimmer of hope I still want to hold onto it because I don't want to see him being hurt by her ever again. His pain has just been alleviated by HS and his heart hasn't been healed completely, so it would break my heart if he has to suffer his mother's cruelty one more time.

• Like 5

But we will know something big will happen between HS and WW and that thing will change there relashionship and we know we see kiss scene maybe forceful maybe not so much (WS is so gental in that kiss and she close her eyes ) and we have a hug scene to before the scene when HS runing around like crazy scared to death ... and maybe we have a poison scene ... ok we know this much and i feel like i don't know anything at all 

3h fighting

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Yeah, I hope it will make Hae Soo realizes his genuine feeling for her despite her premonition of So being Gwangjong, that this man will sacrifice everything so that she won't get hurt :( (I hope she understands him like when she said that So is a good person), the pre-preview is killing me...

I agree too but I really really REALLY hope that So getting poisoned and Hae Soo running to him isn't the last scene.

Please my dear writers don't do that!:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 10

I have to mentally prepare myself for tonight's episode cause.

1. HS is running scared of WS. Should I say petrified.I only hope it's not for the entirety of the episode

2. WS would b bewildered and even hurt with the sudden change in HS. Esp since she promised him she wouldnt change once he trust her. 

3. With WS telling king he wants to marry HS, WW for sure will do sth drastic too

4. Villain empress is up to no good. I'm scared of what she's gonna do

5. There will be a cliffhanger at the end of the episode and we need to wait an entire week again

img1474365973591.jpg

I'm trying to lift myself up thkin of good times that will come for the main otp. I hope here this image above used for soundtrack cover will really appear in the draMA. 

LJG / WS gaze is so sizzling. Evytym he gets closer to HS I couldn't help but sit abit more upright and try not to blink.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, shiqin3381 said:

Yes the same robe. Soo is there in the preview. She saw him collapse and been held by guard when she want to help her.

Later part of the preview she has no make up and her lip was clip. She is was been punished? 5.18 onwards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuOCFTRsg7o

omo and there is the second kiss scene the sweet just tuch like when she dead white... 

• Like 3