Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Hi everyone, 

I tried to be short, but I dont succed  :)) ; things that I like

• WS's character consistency - no only when he is with HS, but especially when he is not with her  - like the scenes with 13th prince, with his mother, with JM - straight, angry, sincere, strong, intelligent, confruntative, threating; what I like most is that he decides to do the rain ritual again, before the make-up scene - I like that he is not dependent on HS to make his decisions or to gain his confidence again; I like that he was so clear he dont want her being sorry for him - he wants her by his side, but he is not dependent on her compassion or empathy; I was afraid that because he is traumatised and lonely he will be overwhelmed by him needing her, needing her support, her kindness; I like that he will be on more like "Because I love , I need you" and less like " Because I need you, I love you" ; I like that he is a such strong character and also HS has such a great impact on him, I can feel that if he havent meet her he would be a king anyway; I love romance drama and fated love, but I also love to have a man that has something else to do than only spinning around his woman; I like he was angry on her and put a distance - he is clearly not a man to foul around - no matter how much he liked her , if he was thinking she was more of being sorry for him, he dont want her around him; is not her compassion that he wants as a man, even he has a wounded heart and a ugly scar; he really is not a character for which pity!; I like that very much; I like that he spoke up his thoughts to her " Is it all right for me to trust you?" and like many other times he make up his mind so fast and so heartfull : "If is you, I can put my myself in your hands"; I think is  important to remind ourself that before he tells her "I will make you mine" he told her "I am yours" (and in my opinion this is more important, and maybe this is why it is in the internationsal version, and the other one could be not)
  • the trying to kiss her scene from this SBS ep --- OMO, OMO, such a WS'style !!! he really can make a love confession looking like a threat!!! WS is not the usual good guy, good hero, who's love is a blessing and a confortable feeling - he's love is dangerous like he is!; I like how he try to kiss her, but was looking for her reaction and can pull himself back if he saw her not ready - but he wasnt feeling rejected or wavering; just like is only a matter of time, and there is no need to force her right now (next kiss will have a different context); sure he someone who's desire and will are strong enough to make a path even when there is no one; he knows he made up his mind, and this is all; he can be doubtfull or wavering till he make up his mind , but after he make a decision, he acts like a man who can make his decision possible ; I cant imagine him being nothing else than posessive and dominant in a relation; this doesnt mean he cannot be and wont be tender, lovely, carefull; but he is a man who acts like he wants and makes his will becoming a fact; and this has a dark side of course and this is he is dominant and posessive with HS; 
  • HS;s reaction in that scene - I still believe she is not in love with him, but this time was even more clear than in other scenes that him being so near her has such a paralysing effect; but this time, unlike other times, she wasnt even being able to move, withdraw, much less reply to him - this is not love, but speaks greatly about his impact on her - 
  • WW - I begin to really like him like in the beggining - now that is clear he will lose her, I can peace myself with him  and see him as a the gentleman he is ; in my opinion he would be able to make her happy if they could stay together; unlike WS, his love is a normal one, and also he has his flaws he is not as dangerous as WS and because of this I think he would be more apt to make HS hapyy for a long time;  in my opinion, unlike WS, he can be a good husband! :)
  • HS's premonitions: not only this episode, but the first one too; unlike her thoughts, or unlike her knowledge or maybe her ignorance,  they stay more to the truth :) this premonition is not about WS killing his brothers (this is just her worries, and maybe based on false knowledge), but about him being the king and what kind of king he will be - and we know he was one of the greatest, but not a humanitarian one; he does not need to kill his brothers, is enough she thinks about it too have such a great obstacle for her love for him to exceed; my guess is that is a premonition and not a revelation; 

I dont think this will be a happy love and they will both get hurt, not only because there will be too much fire in their love, but also because there is to much differences between them; but I hope all will be ending with WS in ourtimes, making a 1000 years of reincarnation to be able to meet with her again; He is determined enough to be able to do it :))) and not being a king in ourdays, he can have the chance to have a happy marriage with her in our more peacefull times :))

• Like 22
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

@dhia205 Haha I am weird :D weird is my middle name! But glad to know Im not alone. Yes, the cover for OST 2. I wonder what will cause them to be on the boat in the first place through. 

@LadyOne Welcome to Soompi! I'm kinda new myself hehe hope your time in Soompi will be a great one!!! :)

@violet90 Yes what you say is true. I think anyone would be frustrated too if they were in that position. 

• Like 7

Okey that new preview Clip.... of HS running scared.

It was mentioned here... that based on History .... Guangjong has killed "relatives" who was in his way, that were enemies of his....but it was not directly implied if he did harm any of his brothers (on actual historical) events ?

So what's with this ...."frightened HS out of her wits situation then?" :huh:

• Is the drama depicting WS (a.k.a. Guangjong) as more bad than the real historical Guangjong?
• Is it the lack of historical knowledge in the part of HS ... that is why she is "overreacting" ? (she was reacting like some notorious brutal killer is on the loose).

I am just rattled that...for a male lead in the drama...why are they doing this...previously he has too little scenes...making some viewers think a male lead doing a cameo role...now they are depicting him like some devil incarnate....through the reactions of HS. :blink:

• Like 10
26 minutes ago, valsava said:

:lol:  Wow yall is killing me had 8 pages to back read because I step away for and hour or so and coming up on the last page I find this LMAO Nothing in common he's interested in soap and she's interested in putting makeup on WS face.. What a couple.. Come to think of it they never shared what they have in common..

Hahaha.....that had me laughing too like crazy..... :D

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

hemmmm what makes HS so freak out like that even say the lines to Wook, that So really shouldn't be a king.....

yes she warned him over WS ...She did not realize it yet but made everything a mess...later i think will realize she is a time paradox that will cause the war...WS never wanted to be king but he will fight to become so he can protect her

• Like 15

A man confesses his love, tries to kiss you... and then you return his smile :P

If he doesn't take that as a yes to his confession than what else will be a 'good' signal..

And then next moment when he is convinced that she is ready to accept him, do we see him pulling her into him (rain sequence) .. he wouldn't have done that otherwise.. and there she pushes him back..

Oh poor WS.. i guess i see where he is coming from even if it were to be a forced kiss..

For him, he proposed, she accepted and now acting all weird..

At the same time this reminds me of second lead from cinderella - and the question she poses to hero - why do keep taking care of me if not interested.. :P

HS- stop giving mixed signals :P

although i know she is not doing it purposely. 

• Like 20
Spoiler

My unreasonable rant:

Someone mentioned it (sorry I cant find you & im getting tired) but I also feel like Hae Soo kinda "overreacted" as well in the preview... I admit Im not really getting into her shoes, and I understand that having a revelation like that is terrifying — considering that she might've felt a bit responsible for triggering So to become king. However, she shouldn't be THAT scared of him because she should know him more by now. They spent time together and expressed themselves freely with each other before. How could she possibly become enemies with him and be killed by So? Idk. I feel a tad bit... disappointed in her?

Just read the rest of the posts lol its nice to know others feel the same. this is such a nice community to be in. You guys are awesome!

Edited by shinaabby
  • Like 15
16 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I am not really fond with her reaction like that. Seriously. Despite she has premonition about Wang So as the King, she suddenly acts like Wang So also would kill her if he became a king

me too... i just feel like her reaction is over too much upon knowing WS is Gwangjong.... 

• Like 13
13 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I am not really fond with her reaction like that. Seriously. Despite she has premonition about Wang So as the King, she suddenly acts like Wang So also would kill her if he became a king

Yeah... I guess it was too much.... this is WS ...she often gives him words of wisdom...gentle, kind words.  She knew he needed a friend, SO WHY NOT GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF A DOUBT first... before "getting carried away."  Or better yet think calmly of a solution instead of freaking out.
I mean after travelling back in time, nothing bizarre should shock her so much anymore. 

• Like 14
5 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

i don't know why she so afraid at that scene but from the beginning she want to know who King Gwangjong is because in her mind he the one who will kill his brother for throne.. that the only information that she got so when she realize WS will be the one its kinda hurt her in a way cause she always understanding and helping the person that will kill people that she love.. its a one way thinking i admit but HS is like that.. she will try to protect everyone and make a mess with that.. a BIG mess!! 

difference than Ruoxi who used what she know to get to 4th good side.. she not afraid of 4th in a way HS did with WS cause she already know this since the beginning.. HS cases she make a bond first and later knew it.. that's why HS reaction is different..

poor that girl too.. she just want to get away from palace but she can't and WS would never let that happen.. because of love these two will destroy each other in so many way... its make me sad even when i don't know what happen but they have a tragic road ahead of them starting tonight... 

• Like 14
21 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Well the thing is she doesn't know if he will kill her but she knows that the next Gwangjong is a killer that murders his brothers and his subjects. I don't think she fears only for herself but for the safety of everyone else in the palace. We have to remember So has had a very harsh upbringing and he has ruthlessly killed to survive. He has also threatened to kill her multiple times so her fearing him is nothing out of the ordinary. 

But I also think this is where she tries to "fix" history and everything can go wrong.

• Like 14
37 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

@Onur_dem thank you for the preview dearest chinggu...

hemmmm what makes HS so freak out like that even say the lines to Wook, that So really shouldn't be a king.....

And how will she explain her knowing that So will be king?

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, skxz said:

But I also think this is where she tries to "fix" history and everything can go wrong.

yes trying to change what once was wrong will only make things worse...she will realize this but i think will be too late...she will have to witness people she loved beeing punished or killed

• Like 10
26 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

She already knows that WS killed people for a reason and not for fun. Perhaps, if she really was a true friend to him, she could calm down and consider why WS would end up killing people in the future. She is after all partly to blame for using her makeup skills to make WS rise and shine.

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I am with you on this. That snippets of HS and WW for episode 9 really ticking me off. The thing that I hate most is whenever WS just started having a taste of happiness, he would be kicked right at the stomach and once again, reminding him that he belongs nowhere. That was the case when he was forced to show his scar during Eun's party, he thought he has been accepted as equal to his brothers only to be humiliated and now, he is happy that he could reached something beyond what he imagined he could due to the scar that derided him his whole life and the one person that matters to him, HS pushing him away, even treating him more like a monster than when she saw his scarred face. Here I am, feeling like slapping HS. 

Episode 9 and still no sign of HS falling for WS. I know, subconsciously she is drawn to WS but based on the preview, seems like her relationship and feelings for WW is getting stronger. I have watched the C-version and I know how the plot layout yet I am getting itchy and impatient here for HS to move on to WS. 4th Prince in the C-version is far more subtle than WS and since I didn't board any ship, I was more than patient to wait. But in here, WS has gone all out in pursue of her heart yet she is still so invested with WW. I couldn't comprehend this.

Now, my only interest is what trigger WS to be ruthless and going all out for the throne? I can predict WW's reasoning once HS falling for WS, but WS is still a mystery to me. And I am even more intrigued to see what causing HS to have a change of heart since she is so dedicated to WW and worst, now even viewing WS as a monster?

This drama is killing me and the fact that WS consistently getting hurt is killing me even more. Ok, apologized for the rant.

• Like 13

"Stay out of my sight. Next time... I dont know what I' ll do" - this is not a metaphor, nor is an exageration .. he is not overreacting ... nor is too vulnerable ... WS is a character not to take too easy ... he really means it ... he can die for her, but he can also "kill" her (in a figurative way of course :) )... I think WS is my first dark drama hero ... or maybe hero is not a good word, cause heros are good one ... 

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner