Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

14 minutes ago, iridescentmoth said:

Okay, I'm slightly perturbed by the narrative this episode took. I feel like LGK's alluding to Wang So's possessive and obsessive tendencies towards Hae So really are going to come to fruition. I thought he was just saying that for some levity in the interviews. XD 

i already prepared myself with his possessive and obsessive behavior cause he keep warning us about that but i still kinda shock by how much he actually really going to do.. lol

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, sarasona said:

I agree with many who said soo has to finish her feelings for wook before she falls for so. 

Writers made soo characters as someone  who wanted to take every step in her life with her choice and she would go any extent like cutting her hands to have her choice..

BUT HOPE THEY WONT MAKE HER MARRY SO WHEN HER CHOICE IS WOOK AS OF NOW.

Rouxi risked a whole lot for that choice, I feel they are robbing Hae-Soo from that. But I'll take that for now.

• Like 7

Just watched to internationsl version with sub, compared to the one i watched on live stream, it does not have the ws pulling hs over scene after the makeup. So dissappointing... Scene where ws confront his mum is missing too.

• Like 7

Is it possible he's only asking the Emperor for Soo to be his personal servant or maybe to take her out of palace for a little bit? And the King is just shocked he's using up his wish for Soo?

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Not just you, as much as I like Wang So and Hae Su, I wanted her to fall first before him declaring his rights like that. I don't know maybe its too early to judge. I am unsure where this is headed with the writing and its makes me uneasy. 

I fear the same.The friendship between the OTP might have met its end with HS's vision into the furture.that kind of scary look by HS is not friendly.she's terrified of him,is in deep doubts about her role in covering his scar and in that preview scene,looks like she's spilled the beans of her premonition to WW. 

The writing team....appears it is sloppy at this stage.it feels like they are experimenting which way the story shall be propelled not in terms of  main OTP but execution and details behind the actions of lead characters.you simply do not spend 8 episodes building a friendship between the OTP only for one of them to shrink away in terror. 

I'd be not pleased at all if this turns out to be a C drama replica with Korean actors.

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

I do not know if anyone answered the "concealer" (make up) question

The original chinese 4th prince did not bear a scare/mask on his face, so no need for make up at that end ... I am not really sure how Ruoxi caught his fancy, but might as well be like now, because she is honest and fun to be with ;)

Spoiler

He fell for Ruoxi cause she was always avoiding him and doing odd things that caught his attention. She was always caution around him and he felt odd about that and took interest in her. Little did he know he was letting his guard down around her and fell for her

Okay so can you guys tell me which versions do you prefer the international or the sbs? cause I'm so confused on which one to even watch! why can't they just use one version less of a headache

In my opinion Haesoo will leave Wook 

Spoiler

when she realized that he does have desire for the throne and will be involve in the fight and for her to survive living in the time is to be with 4th who will be king in the end. I feel like the writers are gonna go that route like BBJX but they are not making it obvious that 8th wants the throne like how it was in the cversion.

they are gonna throw the viewers in loops and make it like 4th is possessive and cruel while 8th is the charming prince everybody wants. WS appeared cold distance and cruel, but his guard was down when he's around Haesoo and only she sees who he is. She made him laugh and smile on several occasion and he doesn't even get it. In history he was label cruel and apparently "Killed" his brothers, maybe he became like that after Haesoo leaves? 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Rouxi risked a whole lot for that choice, I feel they are robbing Hae-Soo from that. But I'll take that for now.

I didnt watch chinese version so my mind is empty and this version is filling my empty cup. So based on this I feel this girl will go any extent not to do things she doesn't wanna do

• Like 8

Okay..before I go to sleep..just one more time of a little voice in my heart? I know most of us (almost all of us,including me) are drooling for LJG and his character Wang So..and thus asking more of him on screen..I'm one of you on this..but this thing bothers me though..I was thinking like..poor KHN,looks like only few ppl that waiting for his appearances on screen..hope after this he could be the main lead in other dramas so many ppl would acknowledge his skill. (I still love LJG..never get swayed lol). So,I'm anticipating more of KHN portraying of WW character at the next eps..Hail to King LJG and..hwaiting prince KHN :P

Gud nite fellow eclipses..sweet scarlet dreams.

• Like 13

Have been away so long ,finally got time to say something .

Well if So was the king who vanquished his enemy and killed them then what is wrong in it . did not  all kings do so. No kingdom was ever built without bloodshed !! I remeber no king who did not kill !!! Well if there is then he surely survived coz somebody else did dirty work on his behalf.

Well is a story of a great Indian King in real. He was a great fighter but had habit of forgiving when somebody asked for it. Then came an invader. He invaded and lost and ran away,invaded again lost asked for forgiveness and went away. Then he invaded again and finally defeated this great Indian King who lost  just coz he was fool enough not to crush his enemy. People were killed  ,houses were looted all thanks to great king and his greatness!!!!

Before I was quit against Wang So but now I see from where his cruelty comes from and biggest thing is that we see he has possibility to change . Fact is So has everything u need to survive as King during the period to which he belongs. His two brothers could not survive coz they were unable to vanquish the enemy.

So belongs to a period where u survive only if u r powerful ,smart and eradicate your enemy rather then forgive them and expect them to change . Period when Clans were powerful and nobles were strong . If we see what he did as king during his period then we see he had quit a progressive mind and wanted a change  and He brought it in his own ways.

I am totally not against crushing enemies ,well that is very necessary if u want a powerful nation .I would like So to crush his enemies for sake of building a powerful  and safe nation rather then to get attention of some mother queen who cares more for her power then people.

As for Soo being afraid of So ,well that's quit logical and natural coz all she sees is that he is the man who killed his enemies be it his own brother. But what she does not know is that those brothers r not normal brothers and neither r they so cute as they appear to her . If u see their real faces they r power hungry too and in future will be taking sides and support crushing of So and his supporters. they wont wince So and his people being killed coz thats how it is during that period . Wook is he really that loving and 14 prince have not u seen how he looks at So ,for him he is a dirty fellow from jungle. and Yo ,well I dont need to say anything abouthim.

Soo will slowly realise that she is in a cruel period of Korean times where life's worth and morality were at lowest. Where u have to kill to survive or u parish instead. Did not she justify So's action of killing as survival instincts !! Soon she will see So being cornered and she will see real face of Wook and other princes. And then she will stand by So side saving him instead healing his emotional wounds and unwanted being part to killings and bloodshed .

She may love So on one side while detest the killing on other and finally she will get weary of it all ,as killing ,bloodshed and politics will take toll on her emotional health and she will try to run away from palace and people and will bid adieu to Goreyo world

• Like 24

In the SBS preview, Wang So says "Please give me Damiwon maid Hae Soo." It could be construed as either as wife or just a personal servant. The king would want someone with better standing than Hae Soo as So's wife though.

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Is it possible he's only asking the Emperor for Soo to be his personal servant or maybe to take her out of palace for a little bit? And the King is just shocked he's using up his wish for Soo?

@fuyukoneko he's a prince, hae soo just a court lady. If he ask for her from the king, it wont be for her to be his wife. She will just be his woman, later when he's king she will be concubine at the most. If she was still the lady from hae family that would be different.

So have to ask for her because all court ladies belongs to the king. Unless the king say otherwise, no prince can touch her.

Based on what little knowledge i gather from watching kdramas. Someone correct me if i am wrong.

• Like 22

Hello Scarlet Lovers, I Gave Up On Live Watching As Soon As I'm Log In The Sooner I'm Kick Out And Due To The High Traffic Volume Can't Log Back In.. So I'm Better Off Reading The Thread Though Live Watching Is Always Better And More Exciting.. Please Disregard My Previous Post As It Was Posted Yesterday And For Some Reason It Was Strill Stuck In The Posting Comment Section Of The Thread.. Still Have'nt Seen This Episode Will Save It For The Sub Version Just Responding To The Comments Made On Today's Episode..

2 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Wook is always one step late....you should stop being so careful and fight for your life harder. 

Tomorrow So will ask the king that he wants HS, and from the clothes that HS wear the king looks like granted So wish. 

I'm wondering what make So screaming to HS saying you are my people, you are mine and kiss her....

Is that because he find out about HS and Wook??? 

Love is on..war also on....and love triangle is on too...

I wonder what Eun asking to the king...

And now crazy eomma slap Yo, will she begin to put sweet face to So knowing that So is now has the upper hand on the games of throne, well it rains...and its been said if it rains then the one that do the rite will be the king, and So make the rain happen.

Guess Yo will be very upset tomorrow knowing his mom now disappointed at him and the king now make So his favourite too....

but above those all I just cant't wait for the kiss....

@Yippeuni  Loved reading this comment If this is true about SO getting the Kings permission to have HS then kudos to him this comes from WW always weighing his options first and comes up short of what he wanted in the end.. When he went pleading to the King in the last episode he could have man up and said that he was in love with her and not to take his women but he kneeled with some cowardly excuse.. WW is like a sleeper with dream that want come into realization..If the King granted so wish it could be because of his fatherly intinct was never able to do or protect SO from the beginning and he feels this is the least he could do for his long lost son..

As expected we knew the love triangle will take form one way or another.. Evil Queen being mad with Yo is because he wasm't reading the situation as it was unfolding in front of his eyes and let that big bargaining chip slip away.. The Queen sees it as having Hs in her grasp is reasoning to control WW, but look WS has it and now she has to dance with the devil (WS) to use this bargaining chip and she hates it because how she's supposed go from a hateful mother to being a loving mother.. All these people have more masks then WS isn't palace life just fun.. 

So now were really moving on to the political struggles.. Oh yes one more thing I think SO was a favorite of the King just like the CP when he was small this is the reason the Queen used him against the King.. Being he's back in the palace now it's not so easy for her to use him like before whatever will she do to put WY on the throne now because she has and enemy in the child she birth especially if she tries to hurt or use the one person that ever shown in care about him..

3 hours ago, pwnkl said:

I noticed that too.. my opinion at the moment was because she's so overwhelmed right now.. she grew fond of all most all the prince expect (Yo and 9th) with her modern perspective I won't be surprised with her upcoming actions.. also that might be the reason why So kissed her because she keeps drifting away from him..  I'm highly anticipating how will So make her overcome that mistrust or will she overcome it by her own? coz right now before the vision Soo is actually falling for him.. she didn't refuse his first attempt of kissing her, she's faltering even by the brush of the bracelet didn't thwart her emotion.. until she came back at the plaza/ritual(sorry dunno what is called) her gaze was all fixed for So :wub: (ooh and that exchange of look at the platform kyaaaaaaa~) even Wook noticed it.

@pwnkl  Sounds to me HS heart is wavering, The point is do she recognize it's love for him she has in her mind she loves WW but he don't make her have the feels that WS do however will she choose but being she knows history and figure and remember it is the 4th prince that takes the throne how will she change him into changing history or maybe she will choose WW thinking it could change history..

3 hours ago, sukbin said:

I am so looking forward to Haesoo and Wang So's relationship development now that she already know that he is going to Gwangjeong, the king who will kill his brothers in order to ascend the throne. She has a built-in fear and what eventually lead her to fall deeply for him? I am intrigued. This drama is really refreshing and definitely getting better. Daebak, Moon Lovers. 

Oh @sukbin  You and I are both curious to how there relationship will develop but I think it will have a lot to do with WW action towards her.. Will it be because of him remarrying that causes her to choose WS..

• Like 22

Time to watch it RAW... there are a few Scenes I need to rewatch and rewatch...

Yos and Queens Face for example...

• Like 11

hello.. first time posting here..  i want to know the song from scene where HS doing makeup for wangso, woman song.. the song lyrics *nega ttuku innayo.. i love that song most, but all ost from moon lovers is great song. lol. *i love ww and hs before, but today, i switch my ship to wang so :P 

is that ost already release ?

thank you before

Edited by soohyun1988
  • Like 13