Guest ororomunroe

Instagram update from Joo Won. I love the poster!Who is with me ?

I like the poster lot more than the preview. I don't know if it's the cinematography or what. I have seen similar scenes or concepts like this and it could be better. Other than that our leads are gorgeous 

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my rough translation of the teaser. 

"My way to get out of this dream is by awakened from my sleep, but if I cannot wake up, then this nightmare will continue."

Well, I'm still learning a little Korean :)

Instagram update from Joo Won. I love the poster!Who is with me ?

I like the poster lot more than the preview. I don't know if it's the cinematography or what. I have seen similar scenes or concepts like this and it could be better. Other than that our leads are gorgeous 

I have to agree that something is lacking in preview but this is just teaser .We will have more to come.Not the best but quite intriguing for me. I am happy that we are having more.

Our first look at Jo Hyun Jae as Han Do Jun + character description

Han Do Jun 1

Here is our first glimpse of Jo Hyun Jae as Han Do Jun in the upcoming SBS drama “Yongpal”.
Below is my rough English translation of Han Do Jun’s character description.
Major Figure: Han Do Jun
Chairman of Hanshin Group
“Absolutely, she should not wake up at all cost. Even if she dies…”
Half-brother of Han Yeo Jin (Kim Tae Hee).
Chairman of the Hanshin Group
His original sin is that he wasn’t born to Yeo Jin’s mother.
His second sin is refusing to live as the second choice.
Ignores father’s last will after his death, and does not want Heo Jin to wake up.
When Yeo Jin finally wakes up, will kill that person.
The curse of Cain shall come upon him….

Read more:https://johyunjae1980.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/our-first-look-at-jo-hyun-jae-as-han-do-jun-character-description/

Thank you @prissymom 

Wow! Han Do Jun declared. He will kill her. That's the 'awesome' brother he is.I want first episode trailer already. :)

Hi, Can someone please translate the teaser video 

"My way to get out of this dream is by awakened from my sleep, but if I cannot wake up, then this nightmare will continue."

I'm still learning english and a little Korean, so this's just a rough translation. Sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

I hope the official / better translation will come out soon. 

Edit: I was just uploaded the video 720p with engsub. Hope you like it :):)

eh....can't say I love it 100% but KTH is beautiful and Joo Won suave. Maybe I would prefer if the water(I presume it's water) or whatever medium she is supposed to be suspended in to be darker. So as to reflect the "prison" bondage she has been a captive of. 

I actually like it!  It's simple, but I think it's supposed to be her semi-conscious state.  Kind of hovering on the edges of realizing what's going on?  Think bright hospital lights through a haze of medication.  Or I'm overthinking. :)

Also: the music.  Is it Sigur Ros, or does it just really, really sound like it?  I'm so bad at telling their songs apart, so I can't even tell if it's one I know or not even if I've heard it before.  It just sounds like them.

So many goodies today.!

Thank you all who brought us the teaser in all it's variations, and thank you - @Kaizen68 for the translation, as well as the character stills.

@Nancyzak, thank you for YT version of the teaser!

@mrdimples and @Kaizen68   Thank you for all the stills from the teaser.

I actually like the teaser. It gives the impression of a dream-like state that Han Yeo-Jin is in - and she is the one speaking too, and it gives us the imagery of Tae-Hyun saving her. The blue background can be suggestive of water, as if he saved her from drowning.

@prissymom, thank you much for translated character description of Han Do-Joon

Embedded image permalink

Image cr: AsianWiki, and they also posted the teaser

Hi, Can someone please translate the teaser video 

I'm still learning english and a little Korean, so this's just a rough translation. Sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

I hope the official / better translation will come out soon. 

Edit: I was just uploaded the video 720p with engsub. Hope you like it :):)

@kaizen68,  Thank you so much a your english just fine 

Guest manquant

I knew my eyes weren't playing a joke - the trailer does resemble the trailer for the writer's previous work, OCN's Reset.

CKEHTRZUkAAZOWb.jpg

CKEHTRdUsAEDMhU.jpg

CKEHTRlUEAA1tlu.jpg

CKEHTWCUYAA__nP.jpg

Okaaay, that both gives hope and worry about the show. 

By The Crazy Ahjummas :

Yong Pal Releases Beautifully Artistic 1st Teaser

a18.png

I can't believe the summer has been zipping by so fast.  Not to mention all of our wonderful summer dramas are coming to an end.  Which means we are quickly arriving to that time for a new batch to begin again, and the first of the August dramas to arrive is a melodrama about a black market doctor and his lady love; Yong Pal.

xx.jpg

Synopsis:  
Brilliant, up and coming, surgeon is in extreme debt due to his sister's medical bills.  In order to pay off the debt collectors, Kim Tae Hyun (Joo Won), sees rich patients outside of the hospital.  This brings him in contact with a lot of rich, powerful, and sometimes criminal individuals.  Tae Hyun meets beautiful coma patient Yeo Jin (Kim Tae Hee) during this time.

a15.png

KMUSE: OK, I will admit a guilty secret. I actually like Kim Tae Hee and unlike the majority of the rest of the population, like her dramas for the most part.  Sure she isn't an Oscar level actress, but I was super happy when she got cast for this role.  She and Joo Won actually look good together (at least visually.)

DONGSAENG: Well, look who we have here. It's Kim Tae Hee, the Kim Tae Hee, often used as the example of perfect Korean beauty in pop culture. I almost feel like there should be angels singing or something as she appears on screen.

a16.png

DONGSAENG: Okay, that's fine. Joo Won will do nicely in place of angels. I can totally buy that.

KMUSE: JOO WON! JOO WON! JOO WON!  For me he can do no wrong and can pull off literally any type of role.  And he looks super hot swimming through the air. 

a17.png

DONGSAENG: This teaser is very artistic and beautifully done. I loved the dramatics of him grabbing her first by the arm and then around the waist and pulling her in towards himself. Of course my reaction was purely an appreciation in the art of the moment and totally not in the hotness of the man wrapping himself around her.

So...artsy...and...stuff. ;) My guess is that this is meant to represent how she is in a coma and floating, lost and hopeless, until this doctor comes to her rescue and pulls her out. At least that's the symbolism I'm picking up based on what little I know about the plot of this drama and this teaser. 

KMUSE:  Almost makes you want to be in a coma, if Joo Won was the doctor.  I am very excited to find out what their fated connections actually will be.  Is she related to some scary type people?  Why is he her doctor in the first place?  Is her coma/injuries a secret?  Can't wait to get more details in the days to come.  And I do agree with Dongsaeng that this teaser is absolutely stunning and makes me want to watch more.

1st Teaser

Yong Pal will begin airing Wed August 5th following the conclusion of "Mask".  I personally can't wait to watch.

Written by Amber Kmuse

Guest allkpoop

finally just after we all were worrying about the promotion of the drama! we get poster, profiles and teasers all in one day!!!

i must admit that i am not feeling the teaser but the poster is amazing so it has me keeping hopes c:

anyone know if all of the profiles have been translated yet? not just the 4 mains?

Archived