Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

What Happens to My Family

I watched some videos from that drama, mostly Kim Hyun-joo `s scenes.  It looked fun. Maybe I will start watching the whole drama.

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched some videos from that drama, mostly Kim Hyun-joo `s scenes.  It looked fun. Maybe I will start watching the whole drama.

It's my favorite 50 episode weekend drama. I actually watched the whole thing. Didn't even FF @sweetroad @MayanEcho @Lmangla

Proud Self Five GIF by Zara Larsson

It's on YouTube (KBS World channel for free) so you can watch it there :glasses:

It's such a fun drama and the appa is such a sweetheart. :kiss_wink: Synopsis:

" Every family has its issues but what happens when the patriarch in the family is not happy with the behaviors of his children? Cha Bong Soon does not intend to just sit back and take bad treatment from his three adult children – Cha Kang Shim, Cha Gang Jae and Cha Dal Bong – and decides to take legal action against them."

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, larus said:

Are you sure you don`t want the rabbit one too?

Rabbit purse looks ugly. :lol:

More of Meme, and with close friend and group mate Raul, who's also in Milan's Men Fashion Week.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, partyon said:

It's my favorite 50 episode weekend drama. I actually watched the whole thing.

I tried watching this drama twice while I was in a family drama phase. But I could not get past 3 or 4 eps. I tried ojakkyo brothers as well. Couldn't finish that either. 

Is there any good weekend family drama airing right now @Lmangla?? 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

46 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I tried watching this drama twice while I was in a family drama phase. But I could not get past 3 or 4 eps. I tried ojakkyo brothers as well. Couldn't finish that either. 

Is there any good weekend family drama airing right now @Lmangla?? 

have been out of the loop of weekend dramas @kokodus; whether it is weekend or daily dramas, you need to give about 5-10 episodes to find a groove. what kind of mood are you in? then I can suggest 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have been out of the loop of weekend dramas @kokodus; whether it is weekend or daily dramas, you need to give about 5-10 episodes to find a groove. what kind of mood are you in? then I can suggest 

Something fun and touching all the right spots. Like father is strange or once again.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Something fun and touching all the right spots. Like father is strange or once again.

try 'sons of sol pharmacy' (also known as my too perfect sons) -- it is old but never fails to make me laugh; the mother is pulling out her hair because she has 4 sons and she wants the oldest 3 to get married and the youngest to just pass high school. ji chang wook acts as the teenage son born after a huge age gap and he was a newbie when the drama aired. 

the opening scene in trailer is from ep 1 or 2 and the first time I watched, I laughed till my belly ached. none of the actors have any abs, so sad for @partyon and @Ameera Ali but one of the few scenes I can recall where all these guys are standing in their underwear. :lol::lol::lol: 

try 'be my family' - it is a daily and it is pretty sweet family drama. two people in their 60s get married and so now they have to figure out how to blend a family full of adults. lots of interesting themes such as a brother feeling like a total failure because his sister gets high marks whereas he has failed his university exams and is feeling pressure from his mother especially to pass. it is rather a sweet drama. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla Thanks for the recommendations. I remember trying to watch sons of sol pharmacy but could not find it in kbs world youtube. Sighh. Have to get back to older methods. LOL. Its funny how since the advent of these OTT platforms like netflix and hotstar, its been long since i watched a show in other sites.

Good news is that, Be my dream family is available in youtube. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the opening scene in trailer is from ep 1 or 2 and the first time I watched, I laughed till my belly ached. none of the actors have any abs, so sad for @partyon and @Ameera Ali but one of the few scenes I can recall where all these guys are standing in their underwear. :lol::lol::lol: 

Whoa, am seeing a lot of pot bellies.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

this drama is so nice , my favourite couple :wub:

IMG-8097.jpg

they were my favourite too. I liked how he used to buy her bread because she liked the bakery so much but she thought it was him being friendly. she was so shocked when he told her how he felt. it was also amusing because he was such a boring serious guy but she was the only one who thought he was very funny. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I put up a poll....

Question 3: You HAVE TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S OPPA. That will make it more interesting.

evil laugh laughing GIF by HULU

@gm4queen @kokodus @Dhakra @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart @MayanEcho @rocher22 @Thong Thin @rocat @sadthe1st @sweetroad @kingpin @larus @joccu @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @LeftCoastOppa @Ernie

To the men active on this thread, your options might be a bit limited. :sweats:Feel free to vote anyway or just sit this one out.

PS. Remember to vote in the Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Ho actor thread polls as well. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

oops!

:yaaa: Sweetieeee..... Please read the instructions. :crybaby:

To rectify the situation, you have to publicly post here which option you will choose - someone who is NOT YOUR MUSTACHE oppa

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1