Add and Subtract Game

Admin

50 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Nice & cool weather on a Sunday morning...

finally rained

Cartoon No GIF by WonderPals

51 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I have finished watching Black Knight & I like the cinematography.

i will start on that next weekend or so.. thanks!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Sad Happy Sunday GIF by Looney Tunes

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i was cheering when Dr Cha confronted the cheating husband and the mistress with so much authority! the mistress has some serious twisted mindset though..

Am gonna finish the episode now!

:wow1:

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

scary to know he has to lose weight for a role,however he still maintained his boyish look.

I don't know if it was really necessary for the role. :(  I hope he gains it back soon

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

well, at least he proved to be militiary trained, eons decades ago lolol and isnt it supposed to be a wet blanket during fire.. he could have caught fire

he most be suicidal, from the scared to be killed by his wife lol 

the guy literally doesn’t know meaning of lie low & wait :mrgreen:

IMG-7032.gif

In less than 24 hours he play hero , start fight lol 

IMG-7031.gif

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

Morning everybodys. Finally caught up to episode 10 of Doctor Cha last night and will be watching Ep 11 today. Woo hoo! Loving this show. Hubby says the cheating husband is the hapless bad guy where absolutely nothing is going his way. :lol: 

For me one of the best lines was when MIL scolded him and said, “You made the same mistake twice? And you call yourself an intellectual.” Oh snap!

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Loving this show.

@LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @joccu

See Will Ferrell GIF by filmeditor

@sweetroad good job on catching up! :fullofhearts:

@agenth told me yesterday that Koreans don't like big dogs. Especially if they're black. :tears: Something about being scared. This after a discussion about the dog breeds k-celebs have. Seems all of them have small white bichon frisés, like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

@rocat @Wuzetian @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Lmangla @gm4queen Is this common in Asian countries? Only Asian country where I've seen predominantly big dogs is Taiwan (where golden retrievers and labradors seem to be the most popular).

In Europe big and small dogs are both common.

Who can be scared of this cutie? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Is this common in Asian countries? Only Asian country where I've seen predominantly big dogs is Taiwan (where golden retrievers and labradors seem to be the most popular).

Hey, chingu! I guess people don't matter about the size & the color of dogs in Asian countries. Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd, Austrailan Shapherd & Huskies are all popular here in my country along with other small puppy breeds. :heart:

And I've never heard of any myth regarding black dogs.. But yes, there is this myth about the black cats that it's considered as a misfortune if they happened to cross your path. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

But yes, there is this myth about the black cats that it's considered as a misfortune if they happened to cross your path. :sweatingbullets:

This is a common superstition here too. :sweats:

Funny thing about black cats. Read today that once again ARMY are suspecting that Yoongi owns a black cat. Just because of an accessory on his bag. :D

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-brings-back-old-rumor-airport-fashion/

Then again, ARMY are strange at times. They even spied on him on one of his concerts and found out that he wears briefs with hearts on them. Just because he was wearing very ripped jeans.

ARMY not missing one detail.

Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

I just can't believe they actually write articles about this.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-boxers-underwear-exposing/

And I can't believe that I clicked on the link to read it @larus @agenth

dog-seriously.gif

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Am gonna finish the episode now!

eeks i thought u all watched it “live” last night? gave up on the initial poor sub? i think the part where Dr Cha stomped into the conference room for CSH, the sub went haywired so i gave up..

Angry Chicken GIF by happydog

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Back when I was running marathons, I'm sure I would have been getting better results if I had had motivation like this

your gym instructor needed the magical..

Drag Race Eyeliner GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

46 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Woo hoo! Loving this show.

did you ask your hubby if he notices the eyeliner oppa? YOUR eyeliner oppa

Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

Is this common in Asian countries?

some of the bigger dogs like rottweiler, doberman need to be muzzled when in public by law.. a certain few breeds like pitbull terrier, mastiff and akita are totally banned here

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

eeks i thought u all watched it “live” last night? gave up on the initial poor sub? i think the part where Dr Cha stomped into the conference room for CSH, the sub went haywired so i gave up..

Yes @agenth and I also gave up, but now the subs are fixed.

:wow1:

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

some of the bigger dogs like rottweiler, doberman need to be muzzled when in public by law..

Omo! they need to be muzzled?

They can be very nice and friendly dogs but you need to know how to train them properly. In Germany you actually have to attend a dog training school in order to own a dog.

An aggressive dog is always the result of poor dog training by the owner.

Great Danes are so cute :wub:

01g6rhtp7xh64x24j0g6.jpg

But they're also huge scaredy cats despite their big size. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

And I can't believe that I clicked on the link to read it @larus @agenth

now i read it as well....

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

honestly that article is just the summary of a fandom. 

i'm distracted by the second male lead in xo kitty:

989c1d9a72a61eb5ead7ac1941c12eb7f2253d05

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! they need to be muzzled?

ya especially if you are going to bring them out to the parks or beach.. trained dogs is one thing, another is since its a shared space we need to make sure other people or their smaller pets do not feel threatened or face unnecessary inconvenience.. you’ve been to sg many times so you know our land isnt big.. also, we have many races as well and dogs aint exactly the most embraced pets among the malay communities, so we will usually keep them harnessed or on a leash in public places

Hungry Hot Dog GIF by Stefanie Shank

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

i'm distracted by the second male lead in xo kitty:

Am not sure what can't be handled with him. I would put him in a bootcamp to work on those abs first.

%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B6%E0%

:hwaiting:@agenth 2nd ML-oppa!

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, partyon said:

Am not sure what can't be handled with him. I would put him in a bootcamp to work on those abs first.

he used to have these abs though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPX35k6Mm71/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPX31aqsdAq/?hl=en 

he's also hong kong raised so he has a bit of a british accent kind of English: 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

so we will usually keep them harnessed or on a leash in public places

Yes, same here. Dogs have to be leashed. It differs per country though, and in some southern European countries it isn't uncommon to see dogs walking without a leash even in the middle of a metropolitan city.

I was just last week in a country outside of Europe and all dogs were leashed. One dude came walking with a big dog in a city and he had no control over it whatsoever. It attacked another big dog so much that fur came off the other dog. :tears:

Some people should not own dogs. If you can't be responsible for training them, don't get them. :angry:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, partyon said:

It differs per country though, and in some southern European countries it isn't uncommon to see dogs walking without a leash even in the middle of a metropolitan city.

there is a corgi named Milo around my neighborhood.. he follows the owner every morning and evening to the food center across the road to packet breakfast and meals.. without a leash.. everyone knows him haha he sits obediently at the boundary of the food center (no pets allowed inside) and doesnt get “lured” away by strangers.. i love admiring his big furry butt when he strolls ahead of me

dog butt dancing GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i love admiring his big furry butt when he strolls ahead of me

Corgis are the sweetest :kiss_wink:

It's against the law to dock tails and crop ears over here, so our corgis have tails. :love:

Corgis_200922_GettyImages-1425300017.jpg

Queen Elizabeth's corgis :heart:

@agenth chingu finds the Newfoundland dog to be awesome, so here's some info about the dog breed:

• Working dog from Canada
  • The kid and family friendliest dog breed in the world despite its size
  • Has 2 coats (the undercoat is water repellent which means it can survive in cold water)
  • Has paws that are excellent for swimming
  • Drools a lot. I mean, A LOT. :D Get used to slobber all over the place if you decide to get one :D
    DSC_16401.jpg
  • STRONG instinct to rescue people from water

Here is an example of a "newfie" rescuing a person in distress:

@Lmangla sweetie will find this video interesting too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1