Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, larus said:

It`s easy to create a kdrama page. I will open for you if you want but you have to tell me the name of the drama. :D

Chingu, I think @sadthe1st wants this drama thread to be created - Heavenly Idol. She's into idol oppas you know. :coolshades:

https://mydramalist.com/729161-the-high-priest-rembrary

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

For all The Glory fans....

Thank goodness the PD seems to be sensible. No romance included in the teaser - hopefully not in the drama either.

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@partyon  Taeyang was Omniscient Interfering View in the latest episodes. ep 232 and 233.

Omo! That was so funny. :D Am so glad to see my favorite BB member Daesung back. And did you guys see??!?!?!

Joo Won oppa is also appearing. He is so hot - even when he has clothes on! @sadthe1st @Ameera Ali

Calor Reacoes GIF by Porta Dos Fundos

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@partyon  in ep 233 they showed Taeyang abs.

Does he still have them? :scream:

Chingu, seriously. What's wrong with Thai lakorn drama names. Now there's a new one called...

wait for it lol GIF by Shalita Grant

Moonlight CHICKEN :evilelmo:

Like what the actual..? Why moonlight chicken? Why not sunshine chicken? Or just Roast chicken? That would appeal to @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho and @Thong Thin

c33d9d099c70ca55a5c94e6684e320a5.jpg

@JungAhIrin Ex-EO oppa really broke our hearts. But the show must go on. :byebye2:There are new oppas in the sea.

What drama are you watching now?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

that is just one ridiculous name. :joy: 

It's a BL drama. Earth is one of the MLs.

Btw, I saw that Dong Dok Mai (Desirable Flowers) now has 12 subbed episodes on YouTube. Will try to see if I have some time this weekend to check some of them out.

@rocher22 do you know how the drama ended, chingu? I am seeing very negative comments about it on MDL.

@joccu @Lmangla Anyone planning on watching this lakorn?

https://mydramalist.com/683955-fai-luang

The plot sounds very weak (it's a remake) and it has 24 episodes. Am gonna give it a pass.

@joccu Recommend me some documentaries on NF, please. Watched The Volcano yesterday, and am feeling inspired to watch more. :glasses:

@the_sweetroad Where are you?

Angry Korean Drama GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon  it just has too ridiculous name so pass for me. :joy: 

why they can´t think of new original? So that is also pass for me. :joy:

well there is: 

take your pills Xanax

Don´t pick up your phone

new docu movie about Kurt Cobain.

the monster of wall street

Bad vegan

human the world within

human playground

ibizan

meltdown: three mile island

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu Which one was the best?

LOL - RM was spotted with a hickey. :D  @confusedheart @rocat @JungAhIrin @the_sweetroad @4evrkdrama @gm4queen

1676566803-untitled-1.jpg

Are we teenagers still? :D

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/02/hickey-trends-worldwide-after-fans-spot-a-blemish-on-bts-rms-neck-during-a-recent-live-stream

@joccu Tablo is appearing on Yoongi's next episode of Suchwita. :glasses:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-fanboy-flustered-actions-latest-suchwita-guest/

Why are the actors whose actor threads I am thread starter for all on hiatus in 2023? No news about Lee Soo Hyuk, Yoon Shi Yoon or Kwak Dong Yeon picking up any new dramas or movies.

:sad1:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, I think @sadthe1st wants this drama thread to be created - Heavenly Idol. She's into idol oppas you know.

https://mydramalist.com/729161-the-high-priest-rembrary

I read some title about this drama. It will be broadcast soon, I think. But the name `rembrary` sounds familiar. I think there is a thread with that name. I will check.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, larus said:

I read some title about this drama. It will be braodcast soon, I think. But the name `rembrary` sounds familiar. I think there is a thread with that name. I will check.

It already started airing. The second episode came out today. Thanks for your help, chingu :issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes! But it has a strange name. I think it's called Heavenly Idol everywhere else.

At first that was the title. You know how often the title of a drama will change. Plus, the English titles.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@the_sweetroad Where are you?

Aww you’re so sweet, and that’s what I always want to ask you when you’re traveling!! :fullofhearts:

I have a close friend visiting so I’ve been talking, cooking, and going round in the car with her. Thinking of inviting her to watch some drama episodes, too. :lol: We’ll see what happens. But I have talked A LOT today. 

What is everyone up to? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hello chingus!!

Bom Dia Reaction GIF

How is everyone??

5 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  Taeyang was Omniscient Interfering View in the latest episodes. ep 232 and 233.

I'm excited to see him back!!  Taeyang was my first ever bias back in 2008.  The ONE fanfic I wrote and posted on here was actually a Taeyang fanfic.  :sweat_smile:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Moonlight CHICKEN 

Like what the actual..? Why moonlight chicken? Why not sunshine chicken? Or just Roast chicken? That would appeal to @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho and @Thong Thin

@JungAhIrin Ex-EO oppa really broke our hearts. But the show must go on. There are new oppas in the sea.

What drama are you watching now?

Moonlight Chicken... sounds like a night bbq.  Gotta contact my brother to hold a night bbq now.

Bbq Barbecue GIF by VICE WORLD OF SPORTS

I am currently watching Blinded Kiss.  It's cute so far, although a bit cringey for me in some parts.  I am enjoying it though!

First, Namjoon with a hickey at age 28...?  It happens.  It's happened to me :sweatingbullets:  If it's really from crossfit training as he says (that's a bit unbelievable, but it could happen), cool.  If not, cool.  Either way, he's an adult who can have adult relationships.  Sometimes they do get a bit carried away though... 

Tablo and Yoongi together??  My heart wants to burst!  :fullofhearts:

57 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

What is everyone up to? 

Working!  :bawling:  Counting down the minutes until I get to go home and snuggle under my blanket with a cup of tea and either a book or my drama.  I can't decide which I want to do with today's weather.  It's nice and cool this evening.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, larus said:

I will open for you if you want but you have to tell me the name of the drama.

4 hours ago, larus said:

I think there is a thread with that name. I will check.

4 hours ago, larus said:

I found it. Is this the drama?

4 hours ago, partyon said:

you have your drama thread now.

4 hours ago, larus said:

You know how often the title of a drama will change. Plus, the English titles.

THANKS @larus @partyon !!

Music Video Dancing GIF

i think the eng subs came out as he is Pontifex Lembrary (god? demi-god?) but got switched to Humans Realm into the body of an unpopular boy group member.. that's why the name Heavenly Idol lol

there is a striking similarity in the genre and plot (though not the storyline) as Kkokdu.. same "spirit" switch.

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Why moonlight chicken? Why not sunshine chicken? Or just Roast chicken? That would appeal to @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho and @Thong Thin

or maybe, the hainanese chicken?

singapore-chicken-rice.jpeg

cr.: owner

or.. soy sauce chicken?

Spoiler

liao_fan_hong_kong_soya_sauce_chicken_ri

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hope you guys have a nice day, today!

chingu, are you going to watch this beautiful men drama too?

hahahaha

the other chubby actor, is the devil.. !!

3ac2b39ad528f8c8c5dc77c59abb683d.jpeg

good morning chingus!

and i spotted @Min2206!!

tagging @LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Lmangla for food..

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

chingu, are you going to watch this beautiful men drama too?

No, chingu! I didn't even know such a drama exists until II saw you guys are talking about it.. :innocent: What's it all about? Is KIm MIn Kyu the lead actor? Then I think I should give it a try. I've only seen him playing as the second lead in dramas so far. :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Is KIm MIn Kyu the lead actor?

yes! my colleague said, he can sing very well?

hahaha and he is @LeftCoastOppas newfound unnie's crash in Business Proposal

the FL in Heavenly Idol has a very baby face, she is already 35 irl.. much more baby face than Kim Tae Ri in 2521.. i like her in Hi Bye Mama

51682-pesona-go-bo-gyeol-di-the-heavenly

the supporting cast is funny too! she makes all her supporting characters very interesting!

E1NNg0FWQAMwCQq?format=jpg&name=large

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1