Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, dieting can be bad because it often causes the yo yo effect on weight. Have you tried intuitive eating? Meaning that you focus on learning how to read the signals your body is sending?

That means you eat only when you are hungry (when your stomach growls) and focus on eating slow enough to have time to notice the signal that you are full?

You can still eat everything you want but you listen to your body more.

A body doesn’t want to gain or lose weight - each person has an ideal weight and the body will do its best to stay in that weight. With intuitive eating you will find your ideal weight more quickly. :glasses:

Add to that rigorous exercise 3-4 times per week and you will surely feel healthy! 

Read about that! But I think my diet would consist of chocolate and...chocolate. :lol:

• LOL 6

On 10/12/2022 at 3:11 PM, gm4queen said:

By the way @confusedheart chingu, are you still watching One Dollar Lawyer?? What's your conclusion about the drama so far? I'd love to hear some feedback. :lol: I see your Namgoong Min oppa is the selling point of the drama!!!! :wub: Is it worth watching?? I might give it a try...

Hi! @gm4queen! How have you been? Yes, that's the only drama I am watching currently and enjoying it a lot. Though the recent case had loopholes, the drama is definitely intriguing. We are getting the backstory of NGM's character and perhaps we will now discover why he is 'The One Dollar Lawyer'.  

How is your job going? Enjoying it? Good environment? Good colleagues?

+180

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, confusedheart said:

Hi! @gm4queen! How have you been? Yes, that's the only drama I am watching currently and enjoying it a lot. Though the recent case had loopholes, the drama is definitely intriguing. We are getting the backstory of NGM's character and perhaps we will now discover why he is 'The One Dollar Lawyer'.  

How is your job going? Enjoying it? Good environment? Good colleagues?

Hi chingu! I am doing just fine. Hope you also are doing good!!! :lol: Ha ha.. Your oppa is really the selling point of the drama. I read public comments on him that's so funny yet loving! :wub: May be I'll give it a chance when the drama is finished airing!

And yeah, the job is going nice. I applied for few but I got hired by a "Work from Home" company so that's it, chingu! Online working for 4-6 hours a day. Had a severe wrist pain last month but I guess I'll get used to it! :innocent: But still, I get the same feeling as I am working at an office! So it's amazing! I am having a fun time with my boss and colleagues.:)

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Had a severe wrist pain last month but I guess I'll get used to it! :innocent:

Oh dear! Do take of your health. So glad you are enjoying your work. 

Yes, do give it a try. I didn't watch his last drama. I didn't find it interesting enough. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Yes, do give it a try. I didn't watch his last drama. I didn't find it interesting enough. 

Oh no, chingu! You didn't watch The Veil?? I watched it and I loved it a lot. It was much intense to keep my attention. But I didn't find One Dollar Lawyer interesting for some reason. So I'll give it a try later! I mean, are we fans of the same oppa??? :D Ha ha ha... Just kidding!  :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Did you see that Ultimate Cardboard Oppa is trying to make up for his acting skills by gaining muscle mass?

I see man-boobs…

Argue Sesame Street GIF

This fella is blessed with super genes.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Gaus Electronics today!

No subs yet :brokenheart:@the_sweetroad @4evrkdrama @rocher22 @agenth

0b0539109822f5169afc560de1f87a5f138c467c

b6e008964474bc8c26ebfef4739db284cb75a36a

cr to owner(s)

See what a natural actor Kwakkie is - even his lower lip is quivering in the second gif because he's so overcome with sadness and emotion in that scene. :heart:

Everybody, you should watch Gaus Electronics! @joccu and @Min2206 you too! :heartxoxo:

EDIT: Wait, I just got spoilered on Twitter. :scream:

Spoiler

Sang Sik and screaming boss kissing. :scream: My Kwakkie is finally a man! He got a kissing scene!

:yay:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, partyon said:

me trying to find abs on your oppa…

He...uh... needs to take off that shirt for us to see them clearly. :relaxed:

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I see man-boobs…

cat kitty GIF

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Yes GIF by E!

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, rocat said:

If you mean with super genes  = "no acting talent", I am onboard . :glasses:

@the_sweetroad the Bazaar pictorial of Gaus Electronics is :omg:

photo1556896.jpg

@rocat @confusedheart @the_sweetroad @4evrkdrama @agenth did you watch Cameron Philip's new dubbed video? The Best of SOPE part 2?  This guy is their biggest shipper. Honestly :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

@agenth and @confusedheart brought to my attention that many people don't know actor Kim Ji Hoon and his abs. @agenth is watching Flower of Evil currently and she said that the guy who is played by Kim Ji Hoon looks like a psycho.

Real excerpt from  an EO team chat convo just now:

@agenth "The guy looks like a psycho!"

@partyon: "chingu @agenth, have you seen this"?

caQbvNkaADnGm4tm_Ua5GfyaPbET4G4yPMPuTtpj

@agenth: ":dizzy:"

@partyon: "And this"

2020032523375197.jpg

@confusedheart: " :love:chingus, I am ready to buy whatever he's selling!"

@agenth ::what!: 

@agenth:yay:

@agenth:heythere:

And then she totally forgot about him looking like a psycho...

The power of abs! :coolshades:

Meanwhile... @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng is nowhere to be found when we speak about abs... :joy:

Landscape Tumbleweed GIF

• LOL 10

1 minute ago, partyon said:

and said that the guy who is played by Kim Ji Hoon looks like a psycho.

well the acting he did was very psycho. actually he looked "less psycho" when he had blond hair, but then he was blackhaired and his movements, especially his mouth, were all weird :D

i've been doing a lot of yoga these past weeks. still i cannot do the correct breathing and relax.... 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3